TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well if there were allot of entertaining ppl that I knew from Sanc on Raging Tide I was willing to give it a try .

I still see PW as fun , short lasting game so the " enjoy a new server while it's hot ( let's say 3-5 months before the fun burns out ) " thought crossed my mind .

aint no one in raging tide besides wannabe HL people desperate for a server that's still kicking
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    aint no one in raging tide besides wannabe HL people desperate for a server that's still kicking

There's a shorter term for that: "Noobs"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well if there were allot of entertaining ppl that I knew from Sanc on Raging Tide I was willing to give it a try .

I still see PW as fun , short lasting game so the " enjoy a new server while it's hot ( let's say 3-5 months before the fun burns out ) " thought crossed my mind .
    omg everyone turned pk on once they hit level 30, it was fun as hell xD mad cash shoppers :3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes... that's what happens when the attacking side is defending most of the time WTH Seriously guys...
    I think I got to poke u a few times though ^^
    Kinda also happens when the attacking side is always half the number of the defending side b:chuckle we are like this with half the pple AND half the experience, i cant wait till we are at full 80. i think its funny pple dont realize how few of us they really fight. Someones going soft and its not us b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kinda also happens when the attacking side is always half the number of the defending side b:chuckle we are like this with half the pple AND half the experience, i cant wait till we are at full 80. i think its funny pple dont realize how few of us they really fight. Someones going soft and its not us b:cute

aye, gotta give Amp some credit. We go in there with 60 people against a full 80 and last an hour. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao silly people, I never said Enelysion is awesome leave us alone, but thats cute. ^_^b:kiss Really dont mind your opinion tbh DarkSeph, a lot of people have expressed their opinion to me and Saru on attacking Nefarious, and they can continue to do so. But for the people who think that we are going to attack because others want us to, Good Luck with that. ^_^

I'll edit this post, I don't need the drama. ^_^ <3

Good Luck Everyone in TW :D
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao silly people, I never said Enelysion is awesome leave us alone, but thats cute. ^_^b:kiss Really dont mind your opinion tbh DarkSeph, a lot of people have expressed their opinion to me and Saru on attacking Nefarious, and they can continue to do so. But for the people who think that we are going to attack because others want us to, Good Luck with that. ^_^

I'll edit this post, I don't need the drama. ^_^ <3

Good Luck Everyone in TW :D

By all means, every faction does what they want, and what is best for their members and their faction. All of this talk is just boredom gibberish really, speculation and simple discussion.

But it really makes me wonder. Enelysion is level 3 (Outlaw for that matter too, I believe). Are all of the members truly happy with the decision that the only TW they will experience is defending?

(In no way am I meaning to sound negative against Ene.....ya'all are good people) I just wonder.....can 170-200 people all be really happy with sitting around, twiddling their thumbs?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    By all means, every faction does what they want, and what is best for their members and their faction. All of this talk is just boredom gibberish really, speculation and simple discussion.

But it really makes me wonder. Enelysion is level 3 (Outlaw for that matter too, I believe). Are all of the members truly happy with the decision that the only TW they will experience is defending?

(In no way am I meaning to sound negative against Ene.....ya'all are good people) I just wonder.....can 170-200 people all be really happy with sitting around, twiddling their thumbs?

Outlaw has known Nef alts in their guild + their leader is in a "good relationship" with Nef.

Enelysion to me it's like they do what they want not what the majority of the rest of the server wants them to do or they would of been the trio with Leg and Reg a while back when it started which i would of loved to see. I believe at that time Enelysion was better then RR but who knows.

In all seriousness even if they (Outlaw and Enelysion) did join in they know they'd need another third wheel maybe Liquid :O. They'd get beat in the beginning but at least it would be interesting.

The best thing Leg/Reg/RR can do now is to kill off other land holding guilds like Leg did to Eminence. If Leg or RR is wiped then move on to the next land holding guild (Outlaw/Enelysion) till all guilds are forced to vs Nef for their TW fun.
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    aye, gotta give Amp some credit. We go in there with 60 people against a full 80 and last an hour. b:shocked

Either way it was fun ^^
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

Of course not, the decisions made will never please everyone and we know a lot of our members want an attack, and we are taking that into consideration. (And when no one attacks us, thats where the members start WCing for an attack against us) And I know that people here just want to know why we havnt attacked after all this time. I can understand the curiosity since we have been approached by a bunch of factions asking us to attack whether it be like a joint attack or not. It's the people who think that because we are not attacking that somehow makes us a pet faction to Nefarious, thats where the annoyance is. ^_^
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Of course not, the decisions made will never please everyone and we know a lot of our members want an attack, and we are taking that into consideration. (And when no one attacks us, thats where the members start WCing for an attack against us) And I know that people here just want to know why we havnt attacked after all this time. I can understand the curiosity since we have been approached by a bunch of factions asking us to attack whether it be like a joint attack or not. It's the people who think that because we are not attacking that somehow makes us a pet faction to Nefarious, thats where the annoyance is. ^_^

Everyone is quick to assume that anyone who doesn't attack Nefarious is their pet faction. Maybe its a delusional dream that they fantasize about in order to make the idealism that Nefarious is some Great Evil that must be conquered, idk.

I'm sure it wont be long until Amplified is called Nef's newest pet faction lol. We just cant help it, Outlaw is such a great faction to spar with. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There's a shorter term for that: "Noobs"

Okayyyyyyyyyyy .... then I guess it's back to daily life + good old DOTA , at least till 2 certain blizz games come out .
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Okayyyyyyyyyyy .... then I guess it's back to daily life + good old DOTA , at least till 2 certain blizz games come out .

pfft didnt want you there anyways b:angry see you on that blizz game that supposedly coming out this year b:cute
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Okayyyyyyyyyyy .... then I guess it's back to daily life + good old DOTA

=D You should play with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Still haven't given a reason for not attacking yet.

Anyway, you guys know how to run your own faction so I wont criticize too much. Just debating over WQ to pass time :P You certainly aren't a pet faction to nef, I do know that much. It's just if your members are wc'ing for attacks, it would seem they want to TW. Also RR have been provoking the red beast a lot and still seem to be in one piece.
  • bloodredmage
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pfft didnt want you there anyways b:angry see you on that blizz game that supposedly coming out this year b:cute

All I can say is : En Taro Adun !
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Still haven't given a reason for not attacking yet.

Anyway, you guys know how to run your own faction so I wont criticize too much. Just debating over WQ to pass time :P You certainly aren't a pet faction to nef, I do know that much. It's just if your members are wc'ing for attacks, it would seem they want to TW. Also RR have been provoking the red beast a lot and still seem to be in one piece.

Because Regicide and Legendary have maintained land. :)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    All I can say is : En Taro Adun !

it is a good day to die!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *insert some foreign alien creature growling sound here*
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *insert some foreign alien creature growling sound here*

Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww b:shutup
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww b:shutup
    Rawwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr <3
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it is a good day to die!
    Go PK Q. :O NAO!
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow this got really off topic :D
  • bloodredmage
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it is a good day to die!

Where does it hurt ? * wink *
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so um........

*watches the fire die*.... ._.
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the fire died ages ago lol...

anyways sorry for keeping all to wait for my posts.... again had to go out of town for a few days and was extremely busy for posting on a *sin* based mmo. Now i do see that there's a lot of small faction discussion and also discussions about why they don't attack bigger factions. Well you know its a very wise thing they do, at least if you look at the long term benefit you will get. In sanctuary we got real chronic problem with all low level factions, there highest level members always eye for a spot in nef or regi, they say in joining nef or regi they are able to do more stuff of there own level than there present guild. Well let me ask you something out here, who helps you the most your factions or your friends, for me its always been friends who have been helping me out with stuff more than my guilds, guilds is a place where i can talk to people help low levels build up there characters and stuf, anyways people who think that nef or regi helps in getting your gears done well think twice before you leave home. Now the issue is this of these people leaving the faction and joining up nef should be stopped, the best possible way is holding a piece of land on the map, this gives them a sort of sensation where they feel to be engaged in something, each week TW preparations, apoths charms, gearing and what not, so they don't really bother to join nef or regi, at least they don't have the time to think about it even. So if holding on to one piece of land gives me more levels and more peeps to take down a faction later on in the future, well that's good isn't it ? Anyways if these 9 - 10 small faction merge up together they can be a good threat to the big guilds, these so called no name guilds or small faction make the bulk of the server sanctuary, the last thing a faction, even the likes of regi and nef, would want is that a whole sanctuary server against them.... anyways hope to see the thing called *sin* around here soon ... till then

~ Tannzzie
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Where does it hurt ? * wink *

oooo i loved that one
    i can almost imagine Decep saying it b:chuckle
    so um........

*watches the fire die*.... ._.

ish cuz you're not feeding it silly :o
    *tosses Deceptipoo's shirt into fire*
    see nao you saved it :3
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited January 2010
    Options
    oooo i loved that one
    i can almost imagine Decep saying it b:chuckle

ish cuz you're not feeding it silly :o
    *tosses Deceptipoo's shirt into fire*
    see nao you saved it :3
    You mean u can almost imagine me dishing it >.>

Go lvl moar so i can drag u around :o
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the fire died ages ago lol...

anyways sorry for keeping all to wait for my posts.... again had to go out of town for a few days and was extremely busy for posting on a *sin* based mmo. Now i do see that there's a lot of small faction discussion and also discussions about why they don't attack bigger factions. Well you know its a very wise thing they do, at least if you look at the long term benefit you will get. In sanctuary we got real chronic problem with all low level factions, there highest level members always eye for a spot in nef or regi, they say in joining nef or regi they are able to do more stuff of there own level than there present guild. Well let me ask you something out here, who helps you the most your factions or your friends, for me its always been friends who have been helping me out with stuff more than my guilds, guilds is a place where i can talk to people help low levels build up there characters and stuf, anyways people who think that nef or regi helps in getting your gears done well think twice before you leave home. Now the issue is this of these people leaving the faction and joining up nef should be stopped, the best possible way is holding a piece of land on the map, this gives them a sort of sensation where they feel to be engaged in something, each week TW preparations, apoths charms, gearing and what not, so they don't really bother to join nef or regi, at least they don't have the time to think about it even. So if holding on to one piece of land gives me more levels and more peeps to take down a faction later on in the future, well that's good isn't it ? Anyways if these 9 - 10 small faction merge up together they can be a good threat to the big guilds, these so called no name guilds or small faction make the bulk of the server sanctuary, the last thing a faction, even the likes of regi and nef, would want is that a whole sanctuary server against them.... anyways hope to see the thing called *sin* around here soon ... till then

~ Tannzzie

actually.. regicide helped me farm my tt99 weapon o.o and they also helped me farm tt90 pants when i dropped it in pk b:cry
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    actually.. regicide helped me farm my tt99 weapon o.o and they also helped me farm tt90 pants when i dropped it in pk b:cry

How can I possibly insult you....hmmm b:cuteb:victoryb:chuckle