NOTICE: New PvE server with Rising Tide!

Comments

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Is it just me, or is this forum reloadin' pretty slow?

Hmm I wonder why it would be loading slow, it's not like there's an expansion coming tomorrowb:shocked b:chuckle
  • screwnickslol
    screwnickslol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009

its not you
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    its not you

Same here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009

sowwy
    thats me messing with your realities.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hmm I wonder why it would be loading slow, it's not like there's an expansion coming tomorrowb:shocked b:chuckle

Sarcastic Spoons is Sarcastic.

b:chuckle

...don't chew on the server wires, spoons; for the last time, they're not licorice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Same here.

me too -__-
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i noticed this before u xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Odd....loading fine for me b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • ragingtideftw
    ragingtideftw Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I can't wait lol. Mind the name- I couldn't think of a good one. b:cry
  • Luen - Dreamweaver_1345639169
    Luen - Dreamweaver_1345639169 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Never new there was a game
    Umm >.> i'm not good with english though i live in the U.S

Then it's not one of your favorites.

I mean, it's not an anime. Touhou are games. Well, and there are other things like mangas and such. And with that, there are thousands of millions of images, fanarts and such. [I started knowing about it with that]

The games started about more than ten years ago. You should check them, play them, and then say that they are your favorites. <_< [shooters, and a few fighting ones]

On Topic:

For a PvP it's fine with Lost City. Haven't played that much there, my PvP alt it's only level 40, but even if I star on a new PvP server, maybe I'll don't have kos problems at the beginning, but since I'll not level up too fast my char there, eventually there will be a lot of ppl higher than me.

Not that much at the beggining, but at the end the things will be more and more loke on LC. Maybe I have a chance of not being a lowlevel that much when there are lots of lowlevel pkers, but hey, if things end like that, I prefer to continue playing on LC, where the thing are now settled, so more easy to prevent hings while playing there since the beginning.

Something like that, can't tell what I think exactly on english... >_>

And about starting on a new one, in general.

There are no help for things like Krimson, for example. There are not to many Hercs yet, no Tokens and Oracles. So there are not that many high levels that fast.

So, need to wait for them? Until I'm a high level? It's not like a big deal, I mean, there are plenty other things to do while that happens. I'm not even a mid level one on my current main, this one...

But, looks like too many ppl like fresh beginnings. Thats good, too. Just that I don't like being the most high leveled one.
    Building one...

P.S. for posts: Sorry for my bad english... >.<
  • KuZii - Harshlands
    KuZii - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Can't wait for pvp players to join just for shts and gigs, and just pwn pve looooooozers
  • KuZii - Harshlands
    KuZii - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    On a side note, is pve even fun, like pk wise, or is it just a bore, mindless grinding boring machine of boredom, that sucks you into the abyss of grinding boredom where you become bored. o_O
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Can't wait for pvp players to join just for shts and gigs, and just pwn pve looooooozers

...what did I say about trolling?

b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why not a PvP server? QQ
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Digs - Harshlands
    Digs - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow..ive been hoping a new server would open...but finding out its another PvE is a kick in the face....
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I swear, stupidity is the major problem in america... not obesity...
    Common sense says to bring in another PvP server. This will allow players to restart in their PvP career and eliminate the threat of Conqueror again... (No offense CQ, but you need to step down for a while >.<) Also, lost city is nice, but a new one would be better, like sunken city or so. I don't know... JUST MAKE A PVP SERVER, this is vexingb:angry
    They should pull the plug on your characters and ban your isp and that would fix a major problem. Its people like you and your attitude that are the problem.

Common sense says you are not the financial adviser for the company. Common sense says that you do not know all the numbers gathered and data processed to determine which server they needed to bring out. Common sense says this company grosses more than games like WOW per quarter, evidently they are doing something right.

My common sense tells me, that people like you just like to complain when things don't go exactly how you think it should.

Suck it up.. move on.
  • Kazamatt - Dreamweaver
    Kazamatt - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This new server gonna make things really complicated on existing servers. Strong factions will become stronger, small and weaker factions will disappear.... Anyone who have a dream about being in a best faction ever will move to new server... And that way no one is going to be happy, except 200 lucky people. Chase your dream... You'll fail anyway.

*sigh*
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oo... I'm so torn? Should I make my first alt. on a whole new SERVER?! And its East Coast, which is too perfect... but I wont know anyone there b:cry
    I don't really get it... I thought we didn't need it
    I woulda understood a PvP server, cause those are all really old right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WendyFox - Heavens Tear
    WendyFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Another server...why am I not suprised? b:shocked
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm in LC and might aswell make a tideborn for that new server, get to level quick and join some faction to do PvE tws again for the fun of it.
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Succuby - Dreamweaver
    Succuby - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This new server gonna make things really complicated on existing servers. Strong factions will become stronger, small and weaker factions will disappear.... Anyone who have a dream about being in a best faction ever will move to new server... And that way no one is going to be happy, except 200 lucky people. Chase your dream... You'll fail anyway.

*sigh*
    I must agree with this .. for the first part

And also disagree with the 200 lucky peoples, if the server community dies because lower lvls, newbies leave, i will simply quit the game.

Where is the fun if only 400-600 peeps play on a server without refreshing new peoples ...

HT was overcrowded when i started PWI then moved to DW following freind, i had a lvl 20 cleric only ..but DW and harshland ARE NOT overcrowed

DW is a very freindly server and i welcome new players not to join another server and come to DW for pve/pvp and harshland for pvp/pve.

The guild ''Calamity'' does Boss Hunt Day to help new players every 2-4 weeks on DW b:victory

This new server is a very bad idea looking at DW nb of players.b:sad

Well at least wait a few more months before making a new one b:surrender, hope i can add such comments about PWI choices without hurting you guys ( PWI managements) or breaking any rules here ..please edit and delete if i broke any.
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    awesome! new server!!! so I can make my tideborn in Dreamweaver in peace b:chuckle
    Less lag than I ever imagine b:thanks
    Go and make your new tideborn in new server guys (point to all Dreamweaver players) b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    New server is gunna be emptier then Harshlands is. There really wasnt a need for this.
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I must agree with this .. for the first part

And also disagree with the 200 lucky peoples, if the server community dies because lower lvls, newbies leave, i will simply quit the game.

Where is the fun if only 400-600 peeps play on a server without refreshing new peoples ...

HT was overcrowded when i started PWI then moved to DW following freind, i had a lvl 20 cleric only ..but DW and harshland ARE NOT overcrowed

DW is a very freindly server and i welcome new players not to join another server and come to DW for pve/pvp and harshland for pvp/pve.

The guild ''Calamity'' does Boss Hunt Day to help new players every 2-4 weeks on DW b:victory

This new server is a very bad idea looking at DW nb of players.b:sad

Well at least wait a few more months before making a new one b:surrender, hope i can add such comments about PWI choices without hurting you guys ( PWI managements) or breaking any rules here ..please edit and delete if i broke any.

i totally agree
    bad idea... i tot there wont be a new server..
    DW is good haha, ima nt moving anywhere b:victory

edit:
    off topic qn: how old is DW? i started the game when DW is here already, i onli know that its a new server
    thx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • remorhaz
    remorhaz Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    awesome! new server!!! so I can make my tideborn in Dreamweaver in peace b:chuckle
    Less lag than I ever imagine b:thanks
    Go and make your new tideborn in new server guys (point to all Dreamweaver players) b:bye
    ur smart... but why did you tell everyone?!?!?!?!?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nice, nice.

I for one will be re-rolling a barb on the new server.

I know it sounds kinda of stupid since majority with roll assasins but..

I'll be there to tank your TTs, FBs, and probably be in demand. :P

and not to mention I always loved being in the front war during TW. If they don't ruin it with adding crazy gear right away it should be fun like it was back in the day.
  • Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear
    Fuyukoneko - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nuuuuuuuu! Someone move my characters, money, items, and everyone I know to that server right now!

No more staying up till 3AM for my BH! Blast this world >.<
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This would be good news, if we were able to transer characters, items, coins, gold, and other items from server to server. Sanctuary is where I started; Sanctuary is where I'm staying.
  • Kyrozoan - Sanctuary
    Kyrozoan - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    xD new server b:pleased
    dont look at it being empty or spreading out the players even more....look at it like removing some people from the overcrowded servers like sanctuary :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kyrozoan:84:Barb
    MagicWaffle:73:Wizard
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I read this. I facepalmed. At least in a sense, it means that (hopefully) there won't be more whiners that want new servers which will obviously be yet another race to who gets to 90 first and gets more territories just like Dreamweaver and Harshlands did. Surprise. The good news is that it'll take a few annoyances out of each server. b:bye

I didn't read the entire thread, but methinks it's to hold future load. The expansion has called a lot of attention, but more and more new players is to be expected. The rest is kinda logical.

Off topic side (ignore this part if you want):
    losstarot wrote: »
    Also, I hate when other people discuss Touhou.
    Why are you here? b:angry
    Good show. I thought I was the only one that knew about Touhou Project. Y'ever play any of their games?
    I used to think I was the only one.
    ...ZUN!b:victory
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.