NOTICE: New PvE server with Rising Tide!

Comments

• Luen - Dreamweaver_1345639169
    Luen - Dreamweaver_1345639169 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *poke* Is that Touhou Project's Reimu in your siggy?
    accidently quoted myself lol and yea its one of my favorite animes

What the... If it's one of your favorites... why you call it 'animes'? WHY?!

*prepared to kill*
    Building one...

P.S. for posts: Sorry for my bad english... >.<
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i tink i wont switch server lol, but even if i do i probably will still play mage haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I thought Harshlands was fairly empty compared to Lost City. If that's true, why in the world would they need to add a third one? They add when servers are full not everytime someone new joins so that people get "equal footing". That's why they chose PvE instead of PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    accidently quoted myself lol and yea its one of my favorite animes

Good show. I thought I was the only one that knew about Touhou Project. Y'ever play any of their games?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • KuraiiMakuro - Heavens Tear
    KuraiiMakuro - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Anyone know what time it'll be downloadable or whatever? I'm assuming just 00:00 but the current time on the site is 3:50 PM and where I am it is 11:50 PM xD I'm gonna fall asleep waiting for it lol
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I am sure the people on the new server will be buying the new boxes by the truck load, now that they will be starting a new character on a new server and none of the boxes they have bought for the last 3 months can be transferred there.
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

I also do wonder how they are going to get their quests done considering the majority will be tideborn class lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • losstarot
    losstarot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Only way to make this more delicious is to disable cash shop for the first week.

Also, Touhou is not an anime at all...
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    shimaila wrote: »
    Ok, it says they gonna bring a new server with the expansion, but does that mean the Tide Borns are not coming to the already existing servers? That would be pretty lame...

*smashes head on keyboard*

The Tibeborns will be released on all other servers too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You're kidding.
    I wonder if anyone's going to be rolling a non-TB char on there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Pliskin - Harshlands
    Pliskin - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    GMs . . You should have done it like JD . . This should have been votes Q_Q
  • XKiyoshi - Dreamweaver
    XKiyoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Good show. I thought I was the only one that knew about Touhou Project. Y'ever play any of their games?

Never new there was a game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Luen - Dreamweaver_1345639169
    Luen - Dreamweaver_1345639169 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    shimaila wrote: »
    Ok, it says they gonna bring a new server with the expansion, but does that mean the Tide Borns are not coming to the already existing servers? That would be pretty lame...

It's illogic to think that only new server will have tideborns.

And, Btw, there are no Anniv Pack stuff there. Or, maybe...
    Just imagine that there are Anniversary packs available on this server for one month after release... <_<

Cos, you know, how can we have Tides without a Lobster? >_>
    Building one...

P.S. for posts: Sorry for my bad english... >.<
  • Andross - Dreamweaver
    Andross - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You're kidding.
    I wonder if anyone's going to be rolling a non-TB char on there.

I will.
    I'm gonna be busy tanking a lot of bosses and FBs >.>
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YES! I kept getting pissed at ppl who were asking whether or not a new server was coming out. HEHEHE taking my butt out heaven's tear b:laugh
  • Hitumura - Lost City
    Hitumura - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I swear, stupidity is the major problem in america... not obesity...
    Common sense says to bring in another PvP server. This will allow players to restart in their PvP career and eliminate the threat of Conqueror again... (No offense CQ, but you need to step down for a while >.<) Also, lost city is nice, but a new one would be better, like sunken city or so. I don't know... JUST MAKE A PVP SERVER, this is vexingb:angry
  • jsnoopy
    jsnoopy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    interesting, though i am kind of annoyed that they announced this a day before the expansion. it would have been very nice to know a little bit in advance. still, i'm going to switch from cleric to barb once this drops, as i can't imagine a more in-demand character...
    EDIT: oh, and if i had to guess, i would guess that they will release a PvP server sometime along the line, PvE just gets it first since that's where a lot of the people are.
  • rockfan
    rockfan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Look at the bright side..at least we will have another opportunity to start fresh (including TW)
    IGN:
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Human
    Server:
    Guild:
  • XKiyoshi - Dreamweaver
    XKiyoshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What the... If it's one of your favorites... why you call it 'animes'? WHY?!

*prepared to kill*

Umm >.> i'm not good with english though i live in the U.S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • losstarot
    losstarot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There was little demand and little need for a pvp server; more people do pve than pvp.

Also, I hate when other people discuss Touhou.

Usually they know nothing can't see what has become the series due to their intervention.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    does this also mean there might be a oracle sale boost on the older servers (cause those pple cant transfer them to the new server) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Common sense says to bring in another PvP server. This will allow players to restart in their PvP career and eliminate the threat of Conqueror again... (No offense CQ, but you need to step down for a while >.<) Also, lost city is nice, but a new one would be better, like sunken city or so. I don't know... JUST MAKE A PVP SERVER, this is vexingb:angry
    You're absolutely right, stupidity is a major problem but not with America -- with you. This isn't an American company. Gotta love pointless rants.
    edited December 2009
    Never new there was a game

... b:scorn
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YES! I kept getting pissed at ppl who were asking whether or not a new server was coming out. HEHEHE taking my butt out heaven's tear b:laugh

KAN I HAZ UR STUFZ?!
    losstarot wrote: »
    There was little demand and little need for a pvp server; more people do pve than pvp.

Also, I hate when other people discuss Touhou.

Usually they know nothing can't see what has become the series due to their intervention.

b:angry

NO U
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited December 2009

You are funny.
    Harshlands is pretty underpopulated if you ask me.
    Common sense says go try that one, if you don't like LC.
    The PvE servers in general were more filled than the PvP ones.
    And CQ disbanded after taking all lands; if you haven't noticed their map is the prettiest right now. Lots of land being taken/lost.
    So yeah. New server. If you don't like it there are still other ones out there for you.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    *smashes head on keyboard*

The Tibeborns will be released on all other servers too.

some questions are better left not answeredb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    losstarot wrote: »

Very true........ and if people from PvP servers want a fresh start.. just join new PvE server and all go white name at lvl 30 ... best of both Worlds b:victory
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    IMO it should have been PvP....but it will be good for some...I guess b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Hmm so will the packs still be in the boutique in the new server??
    edited December 2009
    Is it just me, or is this forum reloadin' pretty slow?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Narukanikahn - Harshlands
    Narukanikahn - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    PVE =( **** that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    double post