Ouuuch the Irony!

Ascii - Harshlands
Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Found this kind of funny, especially since I got a big talking down from Kylin’s director and Marshall and few words from XuLin about RPK in Kylin and the harsh rules they impose, Aka u RPK in Kylin they kill you.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/451/20091210234127.png

But of course it’s nice to see they throw there Morales out the window on this one when it’s someone who spent $10,000+ Kylin dose sell there soul after all o.-

FLAME ON! b:angry
Post edited by Ascii - Harshlands on

Comments

• Limit - Harshlands
    Limit - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    doomkaiser, i hope you read forums: you're re'tarded.

this guy has no pass to pk anyone lol..
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well im sorry to say but, money is a powerful thing

*Reserved for later*
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Doesnt the same rules apply to HT and Nurfed in KD? K now goto bed troll.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    if your in the "cool" circle in a guild u can rpk all u want and won't get in trouble, u should know that by now ascii...
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Froan_PL - Harshlands
    Froan_PL - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What u guys know about Kylin.... b:chuckle
    Cool story Ascii b:bye
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    He dont have this permission, same rules apply.

End of a really cool story bro.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yea, coming from one of KD's RPK'ers, there alot of irony here b:chuckle
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yea, coming from one of KD's RPK'ers, there alot of irony here b:chuckle

Im still curious...

Who are you?

P.S. I appologized to GM'sb:thanks
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lawlage wrote: »
    Doesnt the same rules apply to HT and Nurfed in KD? K now goto bed troll.

get a new name ffs.
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Im still curious...

Who are you?

Oh Hai, More of a factor than you will ever be, kthnxbai b:bye
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Found this kind of funny, especially since I got a big talking down from Kylin’s director and Marshall and few words from XuLin about RPK in Kylin and the harsh rules they impose, Aka u RPK in Kylin they kill you.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/451/20091210234127.png

But of course it’s nice to see they throw there Morales out the window on this one when it’s someone who spent $10,000+ Kylin dose sell there soul after all o.-

FLAME ON! b:angry

funny is that you left QQme for the same reason. :p
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Oh Hai, More of a factor than you will ever be, kthnxbai b:bye

If you are on Harshlands you will never be a factor.

ijs imo tbh iirc
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    If you are on Harshlands you will never be a factor.

ijs imo tbh iirc

Wow, and I'm more of a factor than you'll ever be... which means... you suck..b:shocked
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Am I a "factor"? b:bored
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow, and I'm more of a factor than you'll ever be... which means... you suck..b:shocked
    I know Rhyme, but I don't know you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    yea, coming from one of KD's RPK'ers, there alot of irony here

i like the fact Kylin only talk about KD RPK, and when i take an screenshot of a actual kylin member saying yea im allowed to rpk, petey gave me special permission, everyone is keen to ignore it and bring up the fact i use to rpk. note: down to 112 hours. dam you Kingdom!!
    Im still curious...

Who are you?

last i checked hes like, this wizard who cant kill an uncharmed cleric 4 v 1 D: i heard hes a real factor so watch out.
    He dont have this permission, same rules apply.

End of a really cool story bro.

is a cool story, you was one of the people who took the morale highground when i was pked for doing this, and now one of ur members is completly contradicting your morales.
    laaaawl wrote: »
    funny is that you left QQme for the same reason. :p

Yes QQ, its shame i wasnt kylin director at the time. b:surrender
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2009

never seen you before except on the forums

<3 alan

^^ i didnt even post my username and more people will know who i am
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    He does not have permission to rpk and I have talked to him already about this. Everybody that he said he has killed is either free to kill or KoS at this point. Good try though.
  • Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands
    Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    He does not have permission to rpk and I have talked to him already about this. Everybody that he said he has killed is either free to kill or KoS at this point. Good try though.

^ This dudes is a hypocrite.b:bye

was rpked by a kylin and they all became asses, damage log isn't proof it seems QQ
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ^ This dude is annoying kid trying to get attention on public forums.
    edited December 2009
    ^ This dude is annoying kid trying to get attention on public forums.

I'm not goin to get into a flame war with u, I'm just pointing out that Kylin doesn't follow there rules kinda like Kd. Oh & ya I totally love attention! ty for noticing!!!!
    Fail more brab:bye
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

what do you mean good try lmao? this isnt edited or like this, this proves you give permission to RPK to cashshoppers lol. sure you "talked" to him but DK is a good friend of mine and he wouldnt lie about that, makes me lol after what u said to me about this topic. b:chuckle
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    what do you mean good try lmao? this isnt edited or like this, this proves you give permission to RPK to cashshoppers lol. sure you "talked" to him but DK is a good friend of mine and he wouldnt lie about that, makes me lol after what u said to me about this topic. b:chuckle

Not to get in the middle of your fight or anything but...I think you're using the term prove a little to loosely. All it proves is he said that he had permission. 1) He could have been lying 2) He thought he had permission but was misinformed.

Unless there was evidence that he actually rpked non-kos or non-rpk faction then it doesn't prove that he was given permission at all.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Grim_Reaper/ got caught in a AoE from both KD and a Kylin member, so he died.

@Ascii, your SS is no proof. Unless DK has a SS of XuLin saying that he can RPK this thread is just a flamebait, ijs.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    i like the fact Kylin only talk about KD RPK, and when i take an screenshot of a actual kylin member saying yea im allowed to rpk, petey gave me special permission, everyone is keen to ignore it and bring up the fact i use to rpk. note: down to 112 hours. dam you Kingdom!!

last i checked hes like, this wizard who cant kill an uncharmed cleric 4 v 1 D: i heard hes a real factor so watch out.

is a cool story, you was one of the people who took the morale highground when i was pked for doing this, and now one of ur members is completly contradicting your morales.

Yes QQ, its shame i wasnt kylin director at the time. b:surrender

What made u think action wont be taken this time? Think first, post after.

idk what u mean with morale highground, sorry. i wasnt there, if i was i wouldnt been supporting pking u, but it was 100% expectable, that we wont allow u to rpk.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
    edited December 2009
    Grim_Reaper/ got caught in a AoE from both KD and a Kylin member, so he died.

He kills ppl after he helps them pal I was in squad with him again and he pked a level 41 cleric lol and chased me to try and kill me so ya ur wrong brab:chuckle
    Kylin arent smert pplb:surrender
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    He kills ppl after he helps them pal I was in squad with him again and he pked a level 41 cleric lol and chased me to try and kill me so ya ur wrong brab:chuckle
    Kylin arent smert pplb:surrender

The SS u posted on our forums proove none of that.

I hope u enjoy the little drama u made up for urself, becouse unless u proove whatever u say we wont care. Once u proven and we are 100% percent sure, one of our members made something against our rules, proper action will be taken.

I am personally getting tired of bullshet. If u want something from kylin post on our forums/contact an officer. Anything posted here will be taken as try to generate drama/QQ, and whoever post here from us dont post to proove apoint for u, but for their own unknown reasons.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
    edited December 2009
    The SS u posted on our forums proove none of that.

I hope u enjoy the little drama u made up for urself, becouse unless u proove whatever u say we wont care. Once u proven and we are 100% percent sure, one of our members made something against our rules, proper action will be taken.

I am personally getting tired of bullshet. If u want something from kylin post on our forums/contact an officer. Anything posted here will be taken as try to generate drama/QQ, and whoever post here from us dont post to proove apoint for u, but for their own unknown reasons.

maybe I should press the SS button every 10 secs then ijs
    BTW don't get mad I only made that thread on kylins forum becaz I was boredb:surrender
    some of u get mad just becaz I play around I only do it to keep the flame nice and hotb:angry
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    maybe I should press the SS button every 10 secs then ijs
    BTW don't get mad I only made that thread on kylins forum becaz I was boredb:surrender
    some of u get mad just becaz I play around I only do it to keep the flame nice and hotb:angry

I know its hard, but u may understand that we support our own members, friends as long as there isnt concrete proof of stuff.

I didnt get mad on u, i am just simply tired of dealing with the extreme amounts of nonsense bullshet a games society provides.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.