edited December 2009
    Doom kaiser i know you b:victoryb:sin
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands
    Grim_Reaper/ - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This thread should get closed all that is happening is kd and kylin arguing back and forth about a game....sounds patheticb:bye
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I did oracel a little at teh end to wear the 95 end game gear but who is 95+ and didn't oracel.

hey, i did not! QQ
  • Prnflake - Harshlands
    Prnflake - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    hey, i did not! QQ

gz on rank1!! :D
  • Pea - Harshlands
    Pea - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    i am director of the new powerhouse zulu, and if i see another thread like this i will pull an ascii on your asses!
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    kenlee wrote: »
    are you a fan of pking now? i remember one time near dreaming clound when you where in KD all white named in your 60' and i went to pk 2x pendulum/qqme or whatever quild was at that time but you were there with them in their group pveing and you start healing them when KD was full KOS with them. :(
    its nice to see when ppl get higher lvl starts to grow some balls

please post in English or something close to it next time.
    1 ever looked at the PVP rankings on HL? slot #1 is Ascii and has been for awhile
    2 how were you pk ing 2x people?
    3 i have never seen Ascii white named as long as i have known him.
    4 dont talk about other people having balls unless you can post from your main?

seriously someone spent over $10k real money on this game? LOL! i have not spent a penny on this server. ty to all you massive cash shoppers!!!!
    the good Starr
    edited December 2009
    i have not spent a penny on this server.
    That sounds like a lie unless you prove it!
  • I_can_heal_ - Harshlands
    I_can_heal_ - Harshlands Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This thread should get closed all that is happening is kd and kylin arguing back and forth about a game....sounds patheticb:bye

yet you make comments that you think will put you in the middle of it.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    please post in English or something close to it next time.
    1 ever looked at the PVP rankings on HL? slot #1 is Ascii and has been for awhile
    2 how were you pk ing 2x people?
    3 i have never seen Ascii white named as long as i have known him.
    4 dont talk about other people having balls unless you can post from your main?
    since you feel the urge to reply to my post which is not even remotely related to you...

im not english and i dont care about if anything here it's grammatically correct on this game forum. if it wasnt close to english you wouldnt understand but it seems like you are an smart ****.
    pvp rank list havent been updated for some time, not like i even care when players started to pk lots of newbies in lvl 3x spots and i know for sure that a few from the top list did it.
    how do you pk 2x players? simple, there were two people from a kos faction.
    he also had that title lulu husband or whatever and i remember him being white name many times when the pvp on this server was still alive.
    posting from main? this is my only forum account, its from sept. 2008 since i started to play and i never feel the need to make another one since im not the guy who have thousands of posts. i already said other times who i am ingame and a few others already know, not like i have to explain this to you.

btw, arent you that joke veno who i pked like 10 times in a row near tusk then he/she said that will send screenshots to gm to ban me? i havent laughted that much in that day and i asked myself again why people you choose pvp servers...
    edited December 2009
    yet you make comments that you think will put you in the middle of it.

naw I don't like bein in the middle of it lol I was just given my opinion that's all.
    So i like saw ryhme or wateva his name is camping silver pool lol he is tha best wizard/Bm eva periodb:angry
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Rhyme is just upset she is still two shotable by lv 80s b:shutup KMA
    Flanders ur atempts for attention are laughable.

Idk why you are talkin sh*t about me when i didn't say one thing about you...
    naw I don't like bein in the middle of it lol I was just given my opinion that's all.
    So i like saw ryhme or wateva his name is camping silver pool lol he is tha best wizard/Bm eva periodb:angry

Stop riding my d. Your just mad because i melee'd you to death.
    edited December 2009
    Stop riding my d. Your just mad because i melee'd you to death.
    Whats a "D" lol
    I was a dead archer on the ground when you showed up u didn't melee me unless you prove otherwiseb:surrender
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Whats a "D" lol
    I was a dead archer on the ground when you showed up u didn't melee me unless you prove otherwiseb:surrender

Stopridingmydick
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    rhymey you're gonna get forumbanned again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
    edited December 2009
    Stopridingmydick

...I'm not **** thoughb:surrender
    I'm logging out now I'm going to go eat dinner now xD Bye HLb:bye
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    rhymey you're gonna get forumbanned again

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagain.

Forum's are srz bidizniz mang
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    if your in the "cool" circle in a guild u can rpk all u want and won't get in trouble, u should know that by now ascii...

quote for the truth
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    kenlee wrote: »
    since you feel the urge to reply to my post which is not even remotely related to you...

im not english and i dont care about if anything here it's grammatically correct on this game forum. if it wasnt close to english you wouldnt understand but it seems like you are an smart ****.
    pvp rank list havent been updated for some time, not like i even care when players started to pk lots of newbies in lvl 3x spots and i know for sure that a few from the top list did it.
    how do you pk 2x players? simple, there were two people from a kos faction.
    he also had that title lulu husband or whatever and i remember him being white name many times when the pvp on this server was still alive.
    posting from main? this is my only forum account, its from sept. 2008 since i started to play and i never feel the need to make another one since im not the guy who have thousands of posts. i already said other times who i am ingame and a few others already know, not like i have to explain this to you.

btw, arent you that joke veno who i pked like 10 times in a row near tusk then he/she said that will send screenshots to gm to ban me? i havent laughted that much in that day and i asked myself again why people you choose pvp servers...

sweetie if i told you to post from your main i obviously don't remember you. so IF you did pk me the bully good on ya. it was not memorable. never seen a char on HL with your name.
    2x=usually mean lvl 20+ so i wonder how you were pk ing them.
    the good Starr
  • exinfernae
    exinfernae Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Kingdom will fall. Things have been set into play for our glory and Kingdom's pain. Enjoy 2009 Kingdom
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    exinfernae wrote: »
    Kingdom will fall. Things have been set into play for our glory and Kingdom's pain. Enjoy 2009 Kingdom
    http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2373/1220hm02620245203.gif
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    exinfernae wrote: »

I hope 2010 brings great drama.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry