Ouuuch the Irony!

Comments

• Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What does that have to do with anything?

becouse the G11's r in his tt90 o.-
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    becouse the G11's r in his tt90 o.-

But he's claiming it made him "famous" or "well known"...why would that do it? Lmao. Firrlz, less typing to me, more charging.
  • lawlage
    lawlage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I find it funny ascii is trying to call DK a cash shopper, when he in fact oracled 95-100. GG
  • _Lust_Xxx - Harshlands
    _Lust_Xxx - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lawlage wrote: »
    I find it funny ascii is trying to call DK a cash shopper, when he in fact oracled 95-100. GG

Cause that guy aoeing with tim in 3 map almost 24/7 was Ascii's evil twin?
    And who in this world is that Doom guy?
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    nevermind. stupid forum messed up again and i dont feel like retyping it.
    the good Starr
  • DoomKaiser - Harshlands
    DoomKaiser - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was the silent PVE cleric that lved to 80 before i went on with daily and oracels. I dont expect everyone to know me but for u little tards who get pwnd and think that they can know everyone is crazy. I am not famous on this server. My fame comes from Takoda and KD because they have to bring in a squad or two to take me down.

Props to that archer in Kd who can beat me solo. I forget ur name but only You and, Nurfed and Chronex can hit me over 1k per attack. The rest of you little people that think ur the **** hit me for around 200.

I may be a member of Kylin once more but i still feel that i am solo cause of the shear ### of people factions throw at me. b:kiss
    Your doubt is our powerb:thanks
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was the silent PVE cleric that lved to 80 before i went on with daily and oracels. I dont expect everyone to know me but for u little tards who get pwnd and think that they can know everyone is crazy. I am not famous on this server. My fame comes from Takoda and KD because they have to bring in a squad or two to take me down.

Props to that archer in Kd who can beat me solo. I forget ur name but only You and, Nurfed and Chronex can hit me over 1k per attack. The rest of you little people that think ur the **** hit me for around 200.

I may be a member of Kylin once more but i still feel that i am solo cause of the shear ### of people factions throw at me. b:kiss

I still love u kaiser b:cute
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Since the Tws Kylin vs Kd started there have always been a lot more little guilds attacking Kd. And no, it didn't make much of a difference (I mean Tw wise, not fake-bid wise here). This week it seems is the first week where Kylin has more Tws than Kd.

It actually help KD when Takoda and ethics happened to be attacking at the same time as them. Not that Takoda and ethics would cause KY any problem 1v1 but together with KD they can make KD have an advantage of not being attacked by catas in their TW for a couple of mins. Every faction with brains can c how to use that for their advantage.

Why would you go on fighting a Tw you can't win and that you loose in a few mins? In my opinion this new Tw will bring more fun to both guilds, as they seem to be pretty equal so the Tw might take a bit longer than vs Kylin or KD.

No, they dont seem to be pretty equal in terms of levels cause ethics is probably stronger but in terms of GUILD in general its unfair to compare both of em (ethics is a faction full of selfish ppl, ppl that only care about themselves while Karma is a faction with an AMAZING director who leads the faction very well together with the leader, and the faction actually works as a faction), Karma is much better as a Guild since Ive seen how ethics is ran with one of my 10 chars lol .
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    I find it funny how so many ppl love that question "and who r u?". Why dont u guys ask "how you got to that level without me, my friends, my family and my guild noticing o.O ?" lol b:victory
    (\__/)
    edited December 2009
    ^^^^^
    YES THAT IS THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!!!b:victory
    My FL live around me and we were able to work together to lv up on our own without asking for help. Finally nice to see someone who ask better questions. I did oracel a little at teh end to wear the 95 end game gear but who is 95+ and didn't oracel. I use tools at hand.b:pleased
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    ^^^^^
    My FL live around me and we were able to work together to lv up on our own without asking for help. Finally nice to see someone who ask better questions. I did oracel a little at teh end to wear the 95 end game gear but who is 95+ and didn't oracel. I use tools at hand.b:pleased

I appreciate ur answer b:cute , any1 got more questions to the mysterious unknown till today (for some) EP b:shocked
    (\__/)
  • IKnowRight - Harshlands
    IKnowRight - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I was in KD for tons of time and i never saw u :O Again u are prob one of those cool guys that lvled in oracles and at 95, with lunar and pimped gear u come out and say IAM AWESOME PK!! I HAVE AWESOME GEAR I GOT FROM CS!! RESPECT ME OR U TRASH!!!
    ^^^^^

I did 20% of lvl 92 with swamps oracles but hey i joined peeeveeepeee to pk since 30.. not 95+ >.>
    edited December 2009
    yet another kd with worthless two cents. I mean did u even read the thread u nub go gank some lv 70s with ur kd buddies.b:victory

Ill respond to intelegent posts from this point on but u have to read the older posts. I explained my history already.
    edited December 2009
    yet another kd with worthless two cents. I mean did u even read the thread u nub go gank some lv 70s with ur kd buddies.b:victory

Ill respond to intelegent posts from this point on but u have to read the older posts. I explained my history already.

D00d ur knowledge of the english language is even lower than mine.
    I said "used to be". Even if u grind ur **** up, you just a fail like XuLin and MD. Basically all you do is grind grind grind and get lvl. Then at 90+ u get insane gear from CS and u come out to PK. I neve fought you but basically someone that says "they do 200 dmg on me they suck" while having (u must have this or u god) plume shell on (80% dmg red) is dumb. But we get it. You spend countless hours killing the same mob and for that boring task u spend countless dollars. Ok. Welcome to the big leagues b:cute
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Proof XuLin is not potty-trained:
    20091005155408.png
    Please Remove the whole HH part of that SS please.b:cry
    Huge HH fail.. like wtf
    The Cleric was all like "What is blue ball." Then Bazarious was all like "Im gonna run around in circles with the boss" Wizzie was all like "MY TEMPEST DOES 15K TO HH BOSS" I was like, as you can see "****

Taarlor. If. You. Are. on. Harshlands. You. Arent. a. factor.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:angry lets get back on topic! this is ment to be a thread about me flaming Kylin for there poor rule scaling, not eveyone slating the cashsopping cleric in a debate if hes known or not b:chuckle
    edited December 2009
    Its a PvP server dood. Nowone cares about the rules.. you look like those idiots that used to attack me then make a topic on KD forums crying a river OMG THA RULES..
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:angry lets get back on topic! this is ment to be a thread about me flaming Kylin for there poor rule scaling, not eveyone slating the cashsopping cleric in a debate if hes known or not b:chuckle

Good luck with that :) Don't want to flame because I have a lot of friends in Kylin so that'd be really stupid if I did lol. b:chuckle rofl have fun
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So many pets wtf

I traded my lobster for a baby bear so I has another one b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Rhymey I'm a factor!!! Also for all you people, just because you don't know someone doesn't make them a nobody. Maybe you should try to go out and get to know people instead of judging them just because you don't know them. There's a lot of high levels that you guys don't know. It's not their fault they're not big attention lovers like all of us. (See I included myself.) Anyway my point is don't rag on people you don't know for not being well known. It's pointless and pathetic.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Rhymey I'm a factor!!! Also for all you people, just because you don't know someone doesn't make them a nobody. Maybe you should try to go out and get to know people instead of judging them just because you don't know them. There's a lot of high levels that you guys don't know. It's not their fault they're not big attention lovers like all of us. (See I included myself.) Anyway my point is don't rag on people you don't know for not being well known. It's pointless and pathetic.

Fire

If when you sign in, and your character is on harshlands, it automaticlly cancels you from being or becoming a factor.
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Duckie. I don't remember, have I ever added you on MSN? T_T
    Also, I have a character on LC that I log into from time to time. Am I a factor?<3
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Duckie. I don't remember, have I ever added you on MSN? T_T
    Also, I have a character on LC that I log into from time to time. Am I a factor?<3

I gave you my email.

Anyone associated with the failboat we call Harshlands will never be a factor.

I Wish i never sold... i mean i wish i never forgot the info to my mage on LC
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I Wish i never sold... i mean i wish i never forgot the info to my mage on LC

hey, at least u remembered where all your extra money was, now u can forget this character and remember where more money is
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Also for all you people, just because you don't know someone doesn't make them a nobody.

It does when I don't know them.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    note: down to 112 hours. dam you Kingdom!!
    are you a fan of pking now? i remember one time near dreaming clound when you where in KD all white named in your 60' and i went to pk 2x pendulum/qqme or whatever quild was at that time but you were there with them in their group pveing and you start healing them when KD was full KOS with them. :(
    its nice to see when ppl get higher lvl starts to grow some balls
    edited December 2009
    Rhyme is just upset she is still two shotable by lv 80s b:shutup KMA
    Flanders ur atempts for attention are laughable.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Rhyme is just upset she is still two shotable by lv 80s b:shutup KMA
    Flanders ur atempts for attention are laughable.

Cute signature....yet another person giving me the attention that I deserve. Keep it going. b:victory
    edited December 2009
    not a sig but i dont see this thread going anywhere b:bye
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    QQ so sleepy I thought it was a sig. ;( Make it anyways.