TW Schedule 12/4-12/6

Options
DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Tomiko said she doesn't want to do the schedule this week, so here you go:

Friday 12/4

Belial vs Radiance 20:00 (Ancient Peak)
Hellions vs Radiance 20:03 (Walled Stronghold)
DrkRiders vs Radiance 20:06 (Immolation Camp)
Tao vs Enrage 20:09 (Forest of Haze)

Saturday 12/5

Sonic vs Radiance 20:00 (The Harshlands)
MidEvil vs Radiance 20:03 (Avalanche Canyon)
EverLoyal vs Radiance 20:06 (Thousand Wood Ridge)
Thriller vs Tao 20:09 (Silk Ridge)
Caesar vs Tao 20:12 (Dragon's End)
Enrage vs Tao 20:15 (Dreamweaver Port)

Sunday 12/6

TheEmpire vs Caesar 20:00 (Haunted Path)
Radiance vs Caesar 20:03 (Misfortune City)
AHO vs Caesar 20:06 (Vibrant Cliffs)

Enjoy b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
Post edited by DeathBanana - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    should be interesting to see if tao can find enough ppl to defend against both enrage and salad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I smell a no show somewhere b:shutup
  • Strongholder - Heavens Tear
    Strongholder - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tao chances are will no-show to dreamweaver's but still attempt to take forest of haze. Then next week they wil go back to dreamweaver with the cata advantage.

For Enrage to give themselves a fighting chance and hang on to dreamweaver they need too hang on to forest of haze this week. Otherwise, they will be isolated from the cata-advantage land and be forced to take Tao head on if they want any of the new lands.

It may also be fullly possible for Tao to take Salad and Enrage at the same time as Salad is much weaker and the Enrage fight they have a cata-advantage. If they do decide to do both fights (not even counting the no-name faction) Enrage can use this opportunity to hold dreamweaver with Tao's forces spread thin. But still, even if it is held and Enrage loses Forest of Haze, they will just lose Dreamweaver next week when Tao may not have to spread out their forces....
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Tao chances are will no-show to dreamweaver's but still attempt to take forest of haze. Then next week they wil go back to dreamweaver with the cata advantage.

For Enrage to give themselves a fighting chance and hang on to dreamweaver they need too hang on to forest of haze this week. Otherwise, they will be isolated from the cata-advantage land and be forced to take Tao head on if they want any of the new lands.

It may also be fullly possible for Tao to take Salad and Enrage at the same time as Salad is much weaker and the Enrage fight they have a cata-advantage. If they do decide to do both fights (not even counting the no-name faction) Enrage can use this opportunity to hold dreamweaver with Tao's forces spread thin. But still, even if it is held and Enrage loses Forest of Haze, they will just lose Dreamweaver next week when Tao may not have to spread out their forces....

Tao will show both, otherwise they are weaker than I thoughtb:shocked

Remember, anni pack gear for the win. Right Tao? b:laugh

On Topic: Im sure they will show up as stated before. Other wise Enrage would QQ from a no showb:surrender

:P

Also, who art thou lvl 1? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Strongholder - Heavens Tear
    Strongholder - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    On Topic: Im sure they will show up as stated before. Other wise Enrage would QQ from a no showb:surrender

Also, who art thou lvl 1? :O

The most recent Tao vs Enrage (albeit almost a month ago) battle had shown Enrage that Enrage was getting stronger. The battles were lasting longer and longer and Tao stopped attacking Enrage with the Jones' Blessing event. Im not saying that was the sole reason they stopped attacking Enrage, but it would be stupid for any Tao member to argue that it wasnt even a consideration, especially when they knew the battles were lasting longer...

It has been a while since Tao has fought Enrage. With Enrage's no-shows Tao may want to no-show on a land that they know they can take next week (bsc of cata-advantage), just in spite of how many times Enrage has no-shown to their battles.

Either way, in order for Tao's current objective to be complete, they MUST hold onto Dreamweaver (and best to surround it so its not an easy target hence Forest of Haze) and Dreaming Cloud. They have two weeks to do this before the expansion comes out. So as long as they take Forsest of Haze this week, it doesnt matter if they take Dreamweaver's port this week. When the new expansion is released Tao will go after the new lands bc they will be the only ones with access....

P.S. I am everyone and no-one.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The most recent Tao vs Enrage (albeit almost a month ago) battle had shown Enrage that Enrage was getting stronger. The battles were lasting longer and longer and Tao stopped attacking Enrage with the Jones' Blessing event. Im not saying that was the sole reason they stopped attacking Enrage, but it would be stupid for any Tao member to argue that it wasnt even a consideration, especially when they knew the battles were lasting longer...

It has been a while since Tao has fought Enrage. With Enrage's no-shows Tao may want to no-show on a land that they know they can take next week (bsc of cata-advantage), just in spite of how many times Enrage has no-shown to their battles.

Either way, in order for Tao's current objective to be complete, they MUST hold onto Dreamweaver (and best to surround it so its not an easy target hence Forest of Haze) and Dreaming Cloud. They have two weeks to do this before the expansion comes out. So as long as they take Forsest of Haze this week, it doesnt matter if they take Dreamweaver's port this week. When the new expansion is released Tao will go after the new lands bc they will be the only ones with access....

Tao = Cookie Monsterb:surrender

Bah, TW map reset ftw then

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    WAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!b:angry
    been looking forward to this for a while. Now we get to see the pecking order on the server again. I love TW drama. to all that kill me this weekend good job. To all that die to me, it is nothing personal. I get all giddy like a schoolgirl when I think of TW b:dirty
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I can just say "Invidia" here tbh.
    And your right, we can't argue it wasn't a consideration, but it wasn't the reason we didn't attack Enrage, no matter what anyone says.

And I can't be arsed to multi-quote, so this is aimed at Knownase:
    Do you think Tao are the ONLY guild to benefit from Anni packs? Just because you saw the same names in the red Duke spam, doesn't mean the whole damn guild has lunar weapons and ornaments. I, for one, have nothing from the event - should I be booted? b:shocked

Edit: Forgot to add, thank you for the fun times we're going to have this weekend Enrage and Caesar.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    enrage is broken. anyone that would do damage in tw left for that other guild. and last time i checked that had 2 barbs with over 20k hp left. lolz.

salad.... is.... uhhhh.... fail.

2 successful defenses
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    enrage is broken. anyone that would do damage in tw left for that other guild. and last time i checked that had 2 barbs with over 20k hp left. lolz.

salad.... is.... uhhhh.... fail.

2 successful defenses
    what? i dont get it.... u mean enrage has only 2 barbs with over 20k hp?
    im sry and ur hp = 19k lol? means for example doghunter has only 10k hp more than you lolb:pleased

anyone that would do dmg in tw = ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well, if I want to get back into the swing of Predictions, I might as well start small. After all, I got months of Faction...politics or whatever **** to catch back up on, so here we are.

Remember, the alligator eats the winning Faction! b:pleased
    Friday 12/4

Belial << Radiance 20:00 (Ancient Peak)

Hellions << Radiance 20:03 (Walled Stronghold)

DrkRiders << Radiance 20:06 (Immolation Camp)

Tao ?? Enrage 20:09 (Forest of Haze)

Saturday 12/5

Sonic << Radiance 20:00 (The Harshlands)

MidEvil << Radiance 20:03 (Avalanche Canyon)

EverLoyal << Radiance 20:06 (Thousand Wood Ridge)

Thriller ?? Tao 20:09 (Silk Ridge)

Caesar ?? Tao 20:12 (Dragon's End)

Enrage ?? Tao 20:15 (Dreamweaver Port)

Sunday 12/6

TheEmpire << Caesar 20:00 (Haunted Path)

Radiance >> Caesar 20:03 (Misfortune City)

AHO << Caesar 20:06 (Vibrant Cliffs)

Enjoy b:victory

The Radiance/Caesar one is the only one I'm truly excited to see...I hear they've been having some close battles. Perhaps full predictions next week, depending on how spot-on this week's are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well, if I want to get back into the swing of Predictions, I might as well start small. After all, I got months of Faction...politics or whatever **** to catch back up on, so here we are.

No, please dont.... Seriously.... Im gonna be gone for a month and I'd really not like to have to read your stupid **** posts that leave out half of the guilds that are fighting or some other rather important information.

Have you noticed how much happier people are since you left? You are almost worse than Sticky at this point. At least Sticky has something good to contribute sometimes.

Please for the sanity of all go back to whatever hole you just came out of, bc NO ONE wants you to do predictions any more...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, please dont.... Seriously.... Im gonna be gone for a month and I'd really not like to have to read your stupid **** posts that leave out half of the guilds that are fighting or some other rather important information.

Have you noticed how much happier people are since you left? You are almost worse than Sticky at this point. At least Sticky has something good to contribute sometimes.

Please for the sanity of all go back to whatever hole you just came out of, bc NO ONE wants you to do predictions any more...

*uses boost to get through troll*

NO U

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If Tao can defend both land at the same time it would be a great achievement. IMO defending two land attacked by nr. 2 and 3 faction on the server at the same time seems pretty much not possible if you look back on earlier ganks. But will be fun b:victory
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Is anyone questioning Caesars thought process in all this?

They are basically showing they are still followers to the time they joined Tao to bid on Enrage to get the free land.

From what I hear, Enrage bid first then Caesar.

But, they really didn't think did they?

Tao can give up DWP and defend Caesar full force and Tao can attempt to regain DWP next week with the advantage.

Caesar has been beating on Radiance for past weeks, why didn't they continue? Caesar is losing land and they would gain some more back by hitting Radiance. So they lose a week progress and probably lose altogether soon. Way to think there, Caesar.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    poopie wrote: »

They are basically showing they are still followers to the time they joined Tao to bid on Enrage to get the free land.

Tao can give up DWP and defend Caesar full force and Tao can attempt to regain DWP next week with the advantage.

Caesar has been beating on Radiance for past weeks, why didn't they continue? Caesar is losing land and they would gain some more back by hitting Radiance. So they lose a week progress and probably lose altogether soon. Way to think there, Caesar.

Tao and Enrage are not attacking them though, it's like a free week, worse case scenario is they break even.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options

Well,Caesar wont likely lose land this week. Even if Rad was still being attack, majority of the time, Rad loses to Caesar. If Caesar was wiped off, they can pick Rad off permanently then.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Maybe because facing the same guild over and over again can get boring? and also its about time tao start to get ganked >.> theres way too much purple already..
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    mchypz wrote: »
    Maybe because facing the same guild over and over again can get boring? and also its about time tao start to get ganked >.> theres way too much purple already..

so true about the purple...there is way to much
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I can tell u if Ceasar bid on Radiance 90% Chance it would be a 2.5 hr war and maybe a 3 HR defense because Radiances power has been in their Defense. If we can work on a good attack plan without losing our Defense who knows what will happen this sunday b:cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

:O puma! I'm higher level than you!

...... but you can kick my ****.... moving on >.>
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited December 2009
    Options
    :O puma! I'm higher level than you!

...... but you can kick my ****.... moving on >.>

I C WUT U DEED THAR.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I can tell u if Ceasar bid on Radiance 90% Chance it would be a 2.5 hr war and maybe a 3 HR defense because Radiances power has been in their Defense. If we can work on a good attack plan without losing our Defense who knows what will happen this sunday b:cute.

What the hell was that QQ for tonight CD lol. Great job on both sides BTW it was great.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Wow, that was actually really fun tonight! b:victory

And Dan QQ's all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
  • Veluciel - Heavens Tear
    Veluciel - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    mchypz wrote: »

Next item in Boutique...for guild leader's only...."Faction color editor - 50 gold"
    b:chuckleb:bye
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Next item in Boutique...for guild leader's only...."Faction color editor - 50 gold"
    b:chuckleb:bye
    I want black.

ZALGO WILL TAKE OVER TEH MAP...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I can tell u if Ceasar bid on Radiance 90% Chance it would be a 2.5 hr war and maybe a 3 HR defense because Radiances power has been in their Defense.

i lol'ed.
    remind me, how long was the salad v rad tw last week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i lol'ed.
    remind me, how long was the salad v rad tw last week?

I loled when i read this because Ceasar didnt attack rad last week and i was talking purely a defensive fight bot Radiances attack on Ceasar which i said has been a problem becuase trying to find the right amoutn of forces next time plz read so i dont have to write this out again QQ b:cute

And damn u Mia wouldve killed u on that 1v1 if ur stun didnt work i call hax b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options

Well, lets hope for 3 hrs. lol :P

Because some Rad fights last only 30 minsb:surrender

Average time has been like 1 hr 30 mins-ish other than that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-