Options
    Humans are wayy more op then tideborns
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Long wall of text

It could be my inner Harshland Psychic pride talking, but this is absolutely correct.

Maybe when the Earthguard come out, people will stop whine, whine, WHINING about how "OP" Tideborn are and they'll move on to how "OP" THEY ARE.
    If any of you were here during the Beta and even before, I'm sure you remember how OP the Were-people were/are. Oh, the QQ threads about that. Every class thought the other was OP and there were long boughts of complaining from each and every side....
    Ah, the good old days....

Each class as their strengths and weaknesses, as well as each race. Stop whine, whine, WHINING about the Tideborn. Assassins need a stealth nurf yes. But they're squishy. Psychics can one shot you if you're stupid enough to let us. But we die basically to every single class. (And I DO mean EVERY SINGLE CLASS.)

If I had a dollar for every "TB IS SO OP QQQQQ." Thread, I could buy this company, get a better staff that gave a d@mn about the users, fix all the bugs, and make the playerbase satisfied again....and have enough money to buy Canada.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If I had a dollar for every "TB IS SO OP QQQQQ." Thread, I could buy this company, get a better staff that gave a d@mn about the users, fix all the bugs, and make the playerbase satisfied again....by balancing out the TBs

fixed
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    U Mad?

LOL

U MAD?
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    vristion wrote: »
    single word trolling post

Dude, I played an Elf Priest LONG before I picked up a Psychic; they're not OP. I could easily take out my Psychic on my noob 58 archer. Like I said, we die to pretty much every single class.

This game has been screwed up LONG BEFORE Tideborns came out: Werefoxes with QQbirds, 5aps fisted Demon BMs, and Barbs with 30k HP? People were whining about that long before Fish ever came out on the menu.

Can I get an order without the stupidity or troll on the side?
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol, ppl still harping about the mermaids/mermen being OP? once the earthguard come in i wonder who will take the overpowerdness crown.

my vote goes to the earth guard. why? because they will be a new class and people will need something new to complain and QQ aboutb:chuckle

i feel sorry for the venos tho. they were the most sexy when wearing the OP crown.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I stopped reading here.

you should have stopped here
    Originally Posted by Yulk - Heavens Tear
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I stopped reading here.

play a wiz on a private server and I bet that skill will be lvl 10 or lvl 11 and on ur skill bar, its a very useful skill in pvp lol. b:pleased
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well i dont know if yulk actually plays the game.... maybe someone else is playing his chars, and he himself as a person is only active on forums or something....

since when are wizards OP with hailstorm?
    wizards have been OP in the past yea.

and wtf slingshot most useless weapon to u? u know slingshot is the weapon with best dps in low-mid lvls for archers.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    well i dont know if yulk actually plays the game.... maybe someone else is playing his chars, and he himself as a person is only active on forums or something....

since when are wizards OP with hailstorm?
    wizards have been OP in the past yea.

and wtf slingshot most useless weapon to u? u know slingshot is the weapon with best dps in low-mid lvls for archers.

if only they made a slingshot with -0.1 interval at end game >.>

but +1 to u b:victory
  • Assaucein - Lost City
    Assaucein - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL @ "UMAD" LOLOOLOL, Idk it's crazy how everyone cries about sins being op...I just say deal with it lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] It's Ya' Boy Sauce! >:]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL @ "UMAD" LOLOOLOL, Idk it's crazy how everyone cries about sins being op...I just say deal with it lol

Normally my response is "can't do anything about it so deal with it" but kids like you give decent sins a bad name. Also as a sin you don't have the right to say that, IJS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Assaucein - Lost City
    Assaucein - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Normally my response is "can't do anything about it so deal with it" but kids like you give decent sins a bad name. Also as a sin you don't have the right to say that, IJS.

Exactly what I expected, kids like me eh? Lol. One---> I'm not a kid. Two---> Decent sin? Lol you obviously don't know me. and three? You're saying that like I'm only a sin? Or maybe I just made one? ehh...I hate when people like you try to Bash..Lol come harder please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] It's Ya' Boy Sauce! >:]
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Also as a sin you don't have the right to say that, IJS.

Excuses me ma'am but who are you to say "as a sin you don't have..."
    Here's a bucket. Step down from that horse?

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ahhh fish drama :/ cant wait to see what the new race does
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I agree. And mods, this post just serves for slow minded ppl complain on something thye don't even know well, and for even more ignorant ppl to believe they can say others what to do or what to don't, so please close this thread, ty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Stop being so Squishy and Just Kill the dam Sins. Me Personally have no problem with Sins there a pest in TW but thats about it. I can Kill sins Easy if i get a Chance to Stun them thats the Key to beating sins well in my eyes. So Stop complaining
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Stop being so Squishy and Just Kill the dam Sins. Me Personally have no problem with Sins there a pest in TW but thats about it. I can Kill sins Easy if i get a Chance to Stun them thats the Key to beating sins well in my eyes. So Stop complaining

^^ proof that barbs don't have brains.

FYI, barbs and bm's don't have problems with sins, it's everyone else. duh.

I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^ proof that barbs don't have brains.

FYI, barbs and bm's don't have problems with sins, it's everyone else. duh.

I mean I get Smacked by Bosses 24/7 i think my brain can only take so much lolb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Dude, I played an Elf Priest LONG before I picked up a Psychic; they're not OP. I could easily take out my Psychic on my noob 58 archer. Like I said, we die to pretty much every single class.

This game has been screwed up LONG BEFORE Tideborns came out: Werefoxes with QQbirds, 5aps fisted Demon BMs, and Barbs with 30k HP? People were whining about that long before Fish ever came out on the menu.

When you stop reading forum post with the perspective of a moron, and toss the biased opinion to the side long enough to realize people are not just singling YOUR class out. Then maybe everyone Else's opinion won't seem as "stupid" to you.

guess what....sins can get 5aps too!

5aps QQ isn't about a singled out class,.... Its a GAME MECHANIC.

The nix QQ had very good reason for its time. If you was there you would know.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    That's exactly why I bothered to make a PSY and a Sin .. I didnt just sit on my lame lazy wizard's butt expecting to own the new classes..
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't get what the fuss is all about.

I've seen wizzies in TW pwning a whole group with their massive damages, i've seen venos with nixes targetting anything that moves, i've seen bm's falling from the sky stunning everything in sight and archers flying above picking everyone off 1 by one that moves away from a group.

Truth is : NO class is overpowered. They all have their skillset.

A psy and a sin each have their advantages and disadvantages. Don't start a discussion about GEAR or LVL, because that's what makes the difference in any duel or TW.

If you go up against a very well geared class wo's lvl 100+ with your average geared lvl 80+, you're bound to get spanked. Even if they were the same lvl, anyone who isn't fully equipped with the best gear for their lvl is likely to become the loser.

The main reason why people say TB's are overpowered is this :

MOST people started playing TB's after they already had a main. Just like myself they make cash on their main, get the mats and usually have the manufacturing skills to equip their "alt TB" to the fullest.

My alt TB has way better gear then my main at that same lvl. I see a lot of sins running around with crappy to average gear, getting owned by any other class and Qqing about how they get owned each time.

People should realize that any class can be considered overpowered. It all depends how you handle them, how well your gear/weapon is, and if you know how to deal with them.

when the new classes come out, there will be some that will give those "alts" amazing gear at every lvl, making them the OP classes....and again the whole debate starts.

As for sins specifically : they are not supposed to go into a group and do a massive onslaught. Just look at some of their skills. Run in, stunn/disable the casting, jump/run back out. Or taking on healers or any other AA class so others can finish them off or do that themselves.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Wait 1-2 months and change the title to OP Freaking Earthguards.

Its in Perfect Worlds best interest to make new classes superior to older ones making players re-roll and invest money in new chars. Sins have always been ridiculously OP in PvE and 1v1 PvP, everyone that re-rolled and now has a high level sin will agree on that lol.

But majority of players already reached endgame on their fishies and cash shopped for +10 Nirvana Daggers etc. Its time for PWE to make them to do it all over again for the third/forth time. I'm pretty sure most Tideborns will be easily taken down by even a mediocre geared Seeker/Mystic and it will be fun to watch im sure for those that kept raging over stealth ganks. But being all worked up about OP Tideborns right now is kinda pointless and so last year <_<
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tideborns right now is kinda pointless and so last year <_<

It will only be "so last year" if what you said in your post prior (to quote) proves to be true.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sins aren't OP, they just do a job well. I can kill countless people in a minute of TW. One assassin can **** me in seconds but will most likely die after he does. He sacrifices himself, one person out of 80 to take out a high priority target which in return saves a lot more lives if I'm dead. Once every couple of minutes he can even survive the encounter and get one more high priority target.

They are great at 1v1, and they do serve a very useful role in TW. Half the time I die before I can even react to use a genie skill.

What makes assassins a good 1v1 class isn't 5 aps either, it is all of their disables + stealth.
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't get what the fuss is all about.

I've seen wizzies in TW pwning a whole group with their massive damages, i've seen venos with nixes targetting anything that moves, i've seen bm's falling from the sky stunning everything in sight and archers flying above picking everyone off 1 by one that moves away from a group.

Truth is : NO class is overpowered. They all have their skillset.

A psy and a sin each have their advantages and disadvantages. Don't start a discussion about GEAR or LVL, because that's what makes the difference in any duel or TW.

If you go up against a very well geared class wo's lvl 100+ with your average geared lvl 80+, you're bound to get spanked. Even if they were the same lvl, anyone who isn't fully equipped with the best gear for their lvl is likely to become the loser.

The main reason why people say TB's are overpowered is this :

MOST people started playing TB's after they already had a main. Just like myself they make cash on their main, get the mats and usually have the manufacturing skills to equip their "alt TB" to the fullest.

My alt TB has way better gear then my main at that same lvl. I see a lot of sins running around with crappy to average gear, getting owned by any other class and Qqing about how they get owned each time.

People should realize that any class can be considered overpowered. It all depends how you handle them, how well your gear/weapon is, and if you know how to deal with them.

when the new classes come out, there will be some that will give those "alts" amazing gear at every lvl, making them the OP classes....and again the whole debate starts.

As for sins specifically : they are not supposed to go into a group and do a massive onslaught. Just look at some of their skills. Run in, stunn/disable the casting, jump/run back out. Or taking on healers or any other AA class so others can finish them off or do that themselves.

QFT. I whish more ppl to demonstrate brain's usefulness like he just did... -_-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I mean I get Smacked by Bosses 24/7 i think my brain can only take so much lolb:thanks

Yeah, I know what that's like... I had to play 'barb' for BH Rebirth wave 3. The party, lets say, wasn't so great, so I ended up tanking all the mobs, on each wave, and luring, and playing BM at the same time. b:sweat

200k charm later, 2 people ported out of instance, going back in and finishing wave 3 with no auras, and I feel battered and wonder why I decided to keep going when I was the only real DD. b:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

I agree. And mods, this post just serves for slow minded ppl complain on something thye don't even know well, and for even more ignorant ppl to believe they can say others what to do or what to don't, so please close this thread, ty.

I'll spell it out for you. S-A-R-D-O-N-I-C. The reason I said it is that someone is QQing about a sin and a sin came along and said LOLUMAD like a griefing little kid. Do try to use your brain. There's a reason I haven't trash talked any other sin defending sins in this thread. But of course the butthurt sins come defend their bullied comrade regardless of how stupid said comrade is, figures.
    Exactly what I expected, kids like me eh? Lol. One---> I'm not a kid. Two---> Decent sin? Lol you obviously don't know me. and three? You're saying that like I'm only a sin? Or maybe I just made one? ehh...I hate when people like you try to Bash..Lol come harder please.

I don't care if you're a kid or not, but if you act like one I'm going to call you one. You can deal with it. Then for your two: I don't know you and I'm glad I don't, but what does that have to do with anything? Three: You're definitely not the only sin since I said people like YOU give DECENT SINS (which I am pretty sure you are not) a bad name. Do you have basic reading comprehension skills? No. And really? You hate it when people try to bash? Well, in your own words, deal with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options

When the Earthguard pops up and you Assassins can't stealth your way out of battles, we'll see how the 10x Hyper'd Assassins cry about it.
    When you stop reading forum post with the perspective of a moron, and toss the biased opinion to the side long enough to realize people are not just singling YOUR class out. Then maybe everyone Else's opinion won't seem as "stupid" to you.

Funny, I don't remember even mentioning the word "stupid" in my post. Secondly, I mentioned Assassins before, if you had actually read the post before that one. Shows how well you pay attention. Next time post a response without the side of insulting and completely incorrect opinions.

guess what....sins can get 5aps too!
    Congratulations! So can every other class!

5aps QQ isn't about a singled out class,.... Its a GAME MECHANIC.
    Did I say 5aps was a class? No. I said 5aps BMs. They were here long before the other 5aps classes were ever here.

The nix QQ had very good reason for its time. If you was there you would know.
    First off, the correct word is "were." "If you WERE there, you would know." Secondly, I WAS there, in Heaven's Tear, long before the Nix complaining ever started. Just because I started a new account doesn't mean that I suddenly caught Yulk's disease.

Thinkalot probably said it the best. I don't know how many times people have to keep telling all of the whining, complaining, moaning, groaning, and bytching players that each class has its disadvantages in battle, to INCLUDE the Tideborn.

Blademasters have 5aps, AoE's, a bleed that hurts like a ****, and they can catch up to you so easy, it's not even funny. Thankfully, they're magically squishy.

Wizards will nuke the living hell out of you, especially if you're Mag squishy. However, if you're a physical class and can actually get to them, they die in like three hits.

Venomancers have their own personal tanks and QQbirds. If you can get rid of the Venomancer first however, the pet no longer becomes an issue.

Barbarians hit like hell and have a ton of HP. It's a good thing their Magdef sucks, and from time to time you find a barb who swings at you like he's blindfolded.

Clerics can put you to sleep, purify, and spam heal. However, they're very vulnerable to physical classes.

Archers have evasion and crit. But of course their defense on both ends is rather average.

Assassins can turn invisible, have bleed, 5aps, and can put status effects on you. It's a good thing that they don't have such great defense.

Psychics can use their soul skills to take you out if you're too stupid to realize you've been soulburned. However, they're the squishiest sons of fishes you will ever see.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Those who think classes are balanced seem a little delusional. Keep in mind that making a balanced game is incredibly difficult and requires months of fine tweaking and hard work. PWI devs havent even been able to fix the magic shell buff after how many years? What makes you think they are capable of making a balanced game? Keep in mind the new classes were added without any changes to the old ones at all.

There is a good deal of financial incentive to make the exciting new classes better than the others. It gets people to reroll a new class which means more hypers / oracles / packs etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html