TW Schedule 12/4-12/6

Options

Comments

• Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    And damn u Mia wouldve killed u on that 1v1 if ur stun didnt work i call hax b:cry

Muwhahaha. You never stood a chance. b:laughb:laugh Thats the same excuse your other guys was claiming.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rcrmichael_ - Heavens Tear
    Rcrmichael_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    enrage is broken. anyone that would do damage in tw left for that other guild. and last time i checked that had 2 barbs with over 20k hp left. lolz.

salad.... is.... uhhhh.... fail.

2 successful defenses

quoted and lol'd b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    a few more ganks on Tao on upcoming weekends & Salad & Rad will be able to recover again...instead of getting wiped off the map.

BTW, thnx Tao for the gf this weekend...

P.S.: still wondering why did Salad tw took u guys too long to win? even assuming we rolled u in 40 mins & u guys joined hands against Salad...it was still surprising that the tw was this long b4 u won against them...
  • markize
    markize Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    BTW, thnx Tao for the gf this weekend...

It's been proven Tao are not OP b:chuckle
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    because, our orders after enrage tw was over, was "just kill ****" we werent really using catas.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    because, our orders after enrage tw was over, was "just kill ****" we werent really using catas.

oh so it was some kind of lesson?b:chuckle dont u dare to attack us next time or we'll burn all ur charms again!!!?b:laugh

i think gank: "rad+salad+enrage" would mean - tao loses 2 lands :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    doubt it. remember enrage had the use of 6 catas. and enrage is by far the 2nd strongest guild on the server. rad and caesar come no where close to enrage. and enrage hasnt been on par with tao for a long while.

Tao is still the strongest. its the fate of all powerful guilds to get ganked. so now is when stuff starts getting fun.

i look forward to more tws.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    doubt it. remember enrage had the use of 6 catas. and enrage is by far the 2nd strongest guild on the server. rad and caesar come no where close to enrage. and enrage hasnt been on par with tao for a long while.

Tao is still the strongest. its the fate of all powerful guilds to get ganked. so now is when stuff starts getting fun.

i look forward to more tws.

u suggest if we had only 4 catas we would lose?b:shockedb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nah we had little less than 60 attend your war. Had it been 4 catas we would have lasted a bit longer. But what ifs are lame. Ganks will happen. Ceasar's war was a very good practice. Not only did we change tw commanders mid war, we also got to pracitice rotating squads in and out. Anyone with half a brain could see How quickly the battle turned when the rotations were complete.

All i can say was this was one hell of a weekend, and i look forward to more. Tao didn't lose anything this week, just traded off a land, and gained a **** ton of Tw exp. Look Forward to more fun and ty to everyone for the fun fights.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oh so it was some kind of lesson?b:chuckle dont u dare to attack us next time or we'll burn all ur charms again!!!?b:laugh

i think gank: "rad+salad+enrage" would mean - tao loses 2 lands :P

If Tao was ganked and ganked and ganked, I wonder how many ppl will ragequit Tao. C'mon, its obvious ppl joined for the power, refines, apoth pots, money etc. or so what ive heard from ppl who recently join Tao or wanted to.b:sad

All I can say is, lets have more fun plz?b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Funny how Radiance can only defeat us when we are ganked. Then they brag about it like they are hotshots. Sorry but until you beat us 1vs1 you have no room to talk. b:bye

We have a 100% win record when we faced Radiance 1vs1 btw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Funny how Radiance can only defeat us when we are ganked. Then they brag about it like they are hotshots. Sorry but until you beat us 1vs1 you have no room to talk. b:bye

Nope; winning is winning is winning. Deal with it.

It's my job to make sure PWI does not become SRS BSNS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Any faction would usually win in a gank. lol

If Rad got heavily ganked next week like Caesar did, its b:bye to Rad.b:surrender

Same proved with Tao if Rad, Caesar and Enrage ganked Tao.

Will Rad bid on Tao next week? Stay tune to TW Drama Warfare 101b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Any faction would usually win in a gank. lol

If Rad got heavily ganked next week like Caesar did, its b:bye to Rad.b:surrender

Same proved with Tao if Rad, Caesar and Enrage ganked Tao.

Will Rad bid on Tao next week? Stay tune to TW Drama Warfare 101b:victory

Hey, that "stay tuned" line is mine...! I predicted fairly accurately this week, so I'm gonna try and hit the TW Prediction scene again next week! Hurray for Final Exams, and Winter Break! Lots more free time now!

EDIT: Now that I look at my predictions this week, I predicted perfectly! ~.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited December 2009
    Options

Yea, usually Rad 1v1 its a good fight, but Salad usually trumps it.b:surrender

When is Rad gonna get gank by the high lvl factions, they are missing out on the fun.b:cute

But if Rad has a gank, its usually troublesome and annoying on both sides, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Umm i think we only had like one 1v1 lol and shocked the great Caesar couldnt handle the Great AHO along with little old Rad who is so weak and helpless b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Umm i think we only had like one 1v1 lol and shocked the great Caesar couldnt handle the Great AHO along with little old Rad who is so weak and helpless b:sad

Lets just say it was a bad day.b:surrender

C'mon, we all have them once in a while lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

I seriously cant believe you think AHO and TheEmpire is a "gank" or as knownase puts it "heavily ganked". take TE with 1 squad and over in 8mins and take the 20-30ppl AHO send with 1-2 squads lol, again over in 8-10mins.....Caeser was only without theyre full for what...10mins? 15 tops. And quit frankly your people bragg alot more than any1 else when u win. and cry more when u lose.

u lost. deal with it. dont be gettin your feelings hurt so bad. its just a game...
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    enuf fighting among urselves people... if ya look at current tw map, both of u r on verge of getting ur color removed soon enuf (im not joking here b:shutup)

Conclusion of the day: stop fighting noob wars among urselves to prove who pwns in 1vs1 & go attack Tao, i.e., if both Rad & Salad wanna gain back few of the lands & if they dont feel like getting wiped outta the map b:victory
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    boo hoo

Stop crying over cos a loss is a loss. It could be 1v1 or 3v1 if you can't hold on to that many lands it just means you dont deserve to own that many lands in the first place.

And on that note, Rad needs to grow some balls and bid on tao b:thanks
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I seriously cant believe you think AHO and TheEmpire is a "gank" or as knownase puts it "heavily ganked". take TE with 1 squad and over in 8mins and take the 20-30ppl AHO send with 1-2 squads lol, again over in 8-10mins.....Caeser was only without theyre full for what...10mins? 15 tops. And quit frankly your people bragg alot more than any1 else when u win. and cry more when u lose.

u lost. deal with it. dont be gettin your feelings hurt so bad. its just a game...

Nuuuuuuuuu by heavily ganked, I meant getting a line-up of like, Tao, Enrage and Salad (in your case) lol We all remember that day, it was painful for Saladb:shocked

:P
    In other words:

I meant if Rad had a day where the 3 other land owning factions decided to gank Rad. (to clarify)

Pfft, this weekend wasnt a gank in my opinion lolololol, just bad can of sauce :P

Honestly, if they want free land, they can just bid on Rad, we all know that. As for Rad bidding on Tao, hmmmm I dont see it happening, would be shocking if they did, but suicidal. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
    edited December 2009
    Options
    boo hoo

Stop crying over cos a loss is a loss. It could be 1v1 or 3v1 if you can't hold on to that many lands it just means you dont deserve to own that many lands in the first place.

And on that note, Rad needs to grow some balls and bid on tao b:thanks

How would it be ballsy to bid on Tao since it would be a gank and everyone would be calling Rad cowards for ganking Tao b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nuuuuuuuuu by heavily ganked, I meant getting a line-up of like, Tao, Enrage and Salad (in your case) lol We all remember that day, it was painful for Saladb:shocked

:P
    In other words:

I meant if Rad had a day where the 3 other land owning factions decided to gank Rad. (to clarify)

Pfft, this weekend wasnt a gank in my opinion lolololol, just bad can of sauce :P

Honestly, if they want free land, they can just bid on Rad, we all know that. As for Rad bidding on Tao, hmmmm I dont see it happening, would be shocking if they did, but suicidal. D:

b:puzzled oh huh you mean like they used to? b:surrender no tao is a bit much for us right now everyone knows that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How would it be ballsy to bid on Tao since it would be a gank and everyone would be calling Rad cowards for ganking Tao b:chuckle

We can already call you cowards for not bidding on Tao in the first place.b:surrender

>_______________>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We can already call you cowards for not bidding on Tao in the first place.b:surrender

>_______________>

b:cold the purple clashes with orange but we are the only color on the map without blue at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:cold the purple clashes with orange but we are the only color on the map without blue at least.

Suggest Faction color stones to the GMs and make it a cash shop item then. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Momento - Heavens Tear
    Momento - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Caesar lost because.... I wasnt there to slaugther hundreds of radiance members for them. I'm sorry guys b:cry
  • Fyren - Heavens Tear
    Fyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no worries no worries, winterbreak coming up for me which means i just might log on to tw b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Suggest Faction color stones to the GMs and make it a cash shop item then. :P

b:cute Why I said we are the only ones without blue in our faction color we are totally original. b:laugh I like our copper color.
    b:infuriated thats why I didn't see you I didn't get a chance to set off my momento nuke
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2009
    Options

>_______________>

Well im a corward and proud of it b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]