TW Schedule 12/4-12/6

Comments

• HaJaRaEddie - Heavens Tear
    HaJaRaEddie - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We lost, Rad and Tao were better this week. Hopefully we learned something from it and take it into next weekend. We shall see.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well im a corward and proud of it b:cute

b:chuckleb:chuckle
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear
    Urbanpulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    "Rad won cuz we got ganked"
    "You are cowards because u dont do what we did"
    "I can slaughter all of Rad myself but i wasnt there so i didnt and we lost"
    "The idiots at Rad think they are hotshots and braggers"
    "Rad sucks"

damn get over yourselfs already
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lols yeah ppl no qq and just leave rad be, there just embracing there victory whether it was a gank or not, since they hardly get anyb:chuckle
    everybody makes mistakes, ~everybody has those days..o.o
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Caesar lost because.... I wasnt there to slaugther hundreds of radiance members for them. I'm sorry guys b:cry

b:laughb:heartb:bye

p.s. we had room for you +30 more in the sunday night TW
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:surrender ppl need be more happy in TW D: I think this week was good for All guilds.
    Methinks tho, more fun are diverse bids. Little point getting more lands when charm is 3-4mil, means 1 land to cover for 2 TW players for 1 TW b:thanks

Victory is a Victory regardless. But..darn, 70ppl for 3 wars and our scout fall asleep at the end b:cry

I wanna get my flash for next week 30mil for pages b:shocked
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We can already call you cowards for not bidding on Tao in the first place.b:surrender

>_______________>

and call tao cowards cuz they bidded all the time when others bidded on rage oh yeah baby...
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    then doesnt that make enrage cowards? btw, Eternalnub, if your going to try to hide on an alt... try not to make the names similar...
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    then doesnt that make enrage cowards? btw, Eternalnub, if your going to try to hide on an alt... try not to make the names similar...
    u are so stupid as u were in kal.....
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=464172&page=2 theres is da reason for u

E: cuz of kids like u i get bananas every month
    2xE: atleast im not teh one who got banned on some game for botting hrhrhrhr
  • Daji - Heavens Tear
    Daji - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To gang or not depending on the benefits associate with it. At the moment, only enrage can benefit from it. Others are just wasting charm, pursuing your ambition at the cost of your fellow member maybe dearly.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    To gang or not depending on the benefits associate with it. At the moment, only enrage can benefit from it. Others are just wasting charm, pursuing your ambition at the cost of your fellow member maybe dearly.

What makes you say that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    because.... as youve seen... when tw guilds start getting down to dangerously low numbers in lands... (less than 5) you start to see guild crumbling...
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:worried tends to happen if you don't have dedicated people.

b:cold to be honest Radiance would benefit from attacking Tao but we don't want to right now. Partly cause our force doesn't have enough 99+ to quite last more then an hour (talking solo xD). b:shy And partly cause we really want to finish the job on ceaser. Oh oh didn't you know there are three parts the last one is there ain't any reason to attack Tao at least not a good one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    And partly cause we really want to finish the job on ceaser.

or enrage can finish the job on radiance within 6 weeks b:chuckle actually... salad can do it too lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    or enrage can finish the job on radiance within 6 weeks b:chuckle actually... salad can do it too lol

Yea, Im surprise Tao and Enrage haven't killed Rad up. Its free land to you guys.b:chuckle

Even if Salad was wiped, that will only doom Rad....

We can list excuses for the recent Rad v Salad fight, but that wouldn't matter would it?b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    We can list excuses for the recent Rad v Salad fight, but that wouldn't matter would it?b:victory

Nope, wouldn't matter one bit.
    edited December 2009

not true. enrage doesnt touch 2 of rad's lands and caeser cant unless they got completely wiped in wich case tao would just take the 2 lands caeser went for if they won.
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    There is only 1 land that isnt accessable by Enrage and Rad, not 2. Once that land is taken, they will be forced to go after Tao.

If Tao really wanted to be mean, they could choke off Salad and not attack them, forcing the guild to either disband or to become a non-TW guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hari - Heavens Tear
    Hari - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    What makes you say that?

Because if Tao gets ganked they can guaranteed defend against the two guilds that aren't Enrage - and possibly, in the future, all three. But that's probably just me dreaming b:chuckle.
    There is only 1 land that isnt accessable by Enrage and Rad, not 2. Once that land is taken, they will be forced to go after Tao.

If Tao really wanted to be mean, they could choke off Salad and not attack them, forcing the guild to either disband or to become a non-TW guild.

I think we're already doing that to two Rad lands and one Salad land. But don't tell anyone b:quiet.
    HT clerics at their finest:

hari: can you do mdef debuffs? makes the fight go faster
    naughty_x: waste, I do more damage without them
    hari: ...you do more damage in 2 seconds than reducing mdef by 35% for 4 casters does in 20 seconds?
    naughty_x: is waste, i do more damage

hari: 3-3 BH goes a lot faster with a sin
    naughty_x: no, only a difference of like 3 minutes
    hari: ...we've been in here a lot longer than 3 minutes already
    naughty_x: your opinion
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    I think we're already doing that to two Rad lands and one Salad land. But don't tell anyone b:quiet.

While those lands are isolated, the guild is not under your control until those are the ONLY lands they have.... Until then, it doesnt matter if those are isolated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I am actually wondering if i'll wake up one day with rad owning that 1 land rk had a long time ago. talk about an ironic deja vu.
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Let's say...

Caesar + Rad + Enrage grab Tao in one night.

Tao loses Enrage but defends Caesar Rad. But Tao always attacks Enrage in the meanwhile [and based off previous track records Tao wins everytime lets say] This goes on for 3 weeks.

Does Caesar Rad still gank Tao?

Or seeing Tao Enrage swap lands, do they switch to Enrage?

cool, cool huh :D

but, TBH, Tao, Enrage, Caesar should wipe off Radiance off the map, then focus on each other.
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    poopie wrote: »
    Tao loses Enrage but defends Caesar Rad. This goes on for 3 weeks.

Does Caesar Rad still gank Tao?
    Or seeing Tao Enrage swap lands, do they switch to Enrage?

Well, i dont see why they would all of a sudden switch from Tao to Enrage...

Enrage would do the same as your theoretical Tao situation. Enrage wouldnt bother with Tao and would go after Salad and Rad. So they would continue to lose by this tactic.
    cool, cool huh :D

I fail to see how talking about Salad and Rad losing to Tao for 3 weeks, then debating about if they would switch off to Enrage where they would continue to lose is cool.....

By no means would Salad or Rad waste their bids on Tao until they have no other choice. Once Salad is limited to their one land surrounded by Tao they will be forced to bid on Tao. Rad, when they cant attack Salad will either not bid on Tao/Enrage or they will just go along with whoever is being ganked that week in hopes of getting a break (which is more likely).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    huh?
    for now I see only Tacos and Smurfs getting very upset if they get 2 bids while we all know *cough Rad wont do it.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Nah not enough reason to disband or become non tw cause they can just pass that land to a newb clan next week and one week later attack whoever they want to xD But im sure 90% of ppl would leave faction and Salad would die shortly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I wonder how many non-land holding factions are going to waste money and bid this week........ rather than save the gold to help bid on the new lands next week (When a bidding war will erupt)

Since (and correct me if im wrong) only one of the new lands will be able to be attacked by the current land holders Enrage or Tao, leaving two PvE TW's up for grabs.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I wonder how many non-land holding factions are going to waste money and bid this week........ rather than save the gold to help bid on the new lands next week (When a bidding war will erupt)

Since (and correct me if im wrong) only one of the new lands will be able to be attacked by the current land holders Enrage or Tao, leaving two PvE TW's up for grabs.

I THINK that 2 of the lands touch the existing TW map (Dreaming Cloud and DWP) so the two factions -or maybe even 1- that own those lands can bid, but then again, the new lands, ANYONE can bid on. So there can be a bidding war on all 3 lands.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I THINK that 2 of the lands touch the existing TW map (Dreaming Cloud and DWP) so the two factions -or maybe even 1- that own those lands can bid, but then again, the new lands, ANYONE can bid on. So there can be a bidding war on all 3 lands.

Prepare for RED TEXT spam in WC that day.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited December 2009
    10 chars......
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Nah not enough reason to disband or become non tw cause they can just pass that land to a newb clan next week and one week later attack whoever they want to xD But im sure 90% of ppl would leave faction and Salad would die shortly

Very true, didnt even consider that :-P
    Prepare for RED TEXT spam in WC that day.b:surrender

Supposedly, with the release of the expansion, you will not be able to see who bids on what until the release of the TW time info. The only information given will be the bid amount, not who did it (and WC will be off). I really hope this comes true.

Only two lands can be bid on with the release of the expansion. The tideborn "city" isnt touchable by Tao or Enrage and without holding any other land, no one else will be able to bid on it.

So there may be a bidding war but only on 2 territories, and those are territories that Tao and Enrage (this week's TW will determine) also have access to.

P.S. UrbanPulse, I was talking about Salad... Who the hell cares about Rad right now? :-/

Edit: i see the confusion, you were talking about Rad and I about Salad. Except I didnt specify, my apologies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]