How Lost City has become so depressing.

Options

Comments

• Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I've done that before. Ask Mikoto how many times I've gone inactive. I think about 2-3 times.

That's something that is getting to me too I've never seen the forums so boring. It's so bad that I actually post on our forumz. You know how boring that is.

If the new classes were on MY-EN pretty sure I wouldn't even be on these forums. Only thing cool that happened there was the two servers merging and causing the map to reset. Can't wait to see which guild comes out on top. Warlord of Immortal. :3

Also to whoever says it's going to be fun lvling a tideborn. Just remember the oracles. Wait a couple of weeks to hear on world chat. "Gratz (Insert random name) on first lvl 100 assasin or physic."

Aren't they on there? Korren has a whole thread about tideborns and screenshot's of his/her(?) tideborn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ^ Truth.

There is no more drama....b:surrender

I think the forums would be awesome if Haiz would hurry up and finish our sigs so we can show them off! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Xtacy getting closer to Iquit status.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aren't they on there? Korren has a whole thread about tideborns and screenshot's of his/her(?) tideborn.

I went on yesterday. All that happened was server merge.
    dekciw wrote: »
    Xtacy getting closer to Iquit status.

Yes I am.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is exactly why I did not make a full commitment to a guild until this past weekend.

I have heard nothing but people complaining of boredom in Kamisama and it really threw me off from rejoining off the bat and I didn't really like the idea of remaking guild despite knowing it was going to happen when the map was won. ( I had no issues about giving up the land but thought it could have been done without dropping the cq tag)

But Essence atm has tons of pvp, and everage about 55-65 people on @ a time and there is always something going on, not to mention the amazing potential tw's they've set themselves up for.

Elayne has really set this guild up for lots of excitement in the next few months

I like staying where the most and best pvp is going on both in map and in tw. That is Essence right now and will likely stay that way for a while.

So, there is some optimism for the server @ least in my eyes
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    - helping lowbies or small factions to get stronger...
    - or make your own faction XtasyFanClub(XFC) or something like that...
    - kos, rpk, ppk...

"Xtasy" might help...b:chuckle

LC...will stay boring...until new "factors" are made...
    These 20ExCQ+Zerg Factions poping out of nowhere might have a good chance...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    that what happens if u grind 2 much, maybe should have played less? for me it sounds like ur pretty much burned out o-o
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    rikako wrote: »
    that what happens if u grind 2 much, maybe should have played less? for me it sounds like ur pretty much burned out o-o

90+ usually don't grind ANYMORE...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sounds like some our servers celebreties will be retiring.

Happens all the time and new ones will emerge.

Its too bad that I was unable to play more directly with some of you before you left.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    90+ usually don't grind ANYMORE...b:bye

^ actually its a really good way to get exp, map 3 ftw :)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

China server.
    This is exactly why I did not make a full commitment to a guild until this past weekend.

I have heard nothing but people complaining of boredom in Kamisama and it really threw me off from rejoining off the bat and I didn't really like the idea of remaking guild despite knowing it was going to happen when the map was won. ( I had no issues about giving up the land but thought it could have been done without dropping the cq tag)

But Essence atm has tons of pvp, and everage about 55-65 people on @ a time and there is always something going on, not to mention the amazing potential tw's they've set themselves up for.

Elayne has really set this guild up for lots of excitement in the next few months

I like staying where the most and best pvp is going on both in map and in tw. That is Essence right now and will likely stay that way for a while.

So, there is some optimism for the server @ least in my eyes

If I were going to play more, I'd probably try and join up with you guys. As it stands, I pretty much just farm money and spend it on trumpets.
    We'll see what happens the next few weeks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LC has been depressing to me sence BLT broke up.b:cry
    just look at all the quitters. No real pvp anymore..
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • darkwhispers
    darkwhispers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Now that dai has called kos on spec.........Shouldn't be boring anymore.b:victory

No.. it's still boring. There were a couple of pk wars yesterday, each time CQ/KM was outnumbered yet Spectral still lost. I was hoping they would call zerg but nothing happened, all they did was leave.

:( Whatever happened to spectral's pkers?
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No.. it's still boring. There were a couple of pk wars yesterday, each time CQ/KM was outnumbered yet Spectral still lost. I was hoping they would call zerg but nothing happened, all they did was leave.

:( Whatever happened to spectral's pkers?

just look at my post above yours...
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    drama?? it was allways cq troll trolling to himself
    exit -->

But people bit and it was fun to at least read even if not respond b:chuckle
    I think the forums would be awesome if Haiz would hurry up and finish our sigs so we can show them off! b:angry

b:cry I know!!!!!
    Yes I am.

Myself, and more then a few, have been on the verge of leaving for a while now.....I will quit sooner then people think. I just have a few promises to uphold and the Expansion has really been the one thing keeping me going.

Unlike some think, I do like the game, it is just once you reach a certain point, there is really not much more for you to do. And some "things" made it even more of a challenge because not too many people are farming outside of HH (if that).

World Chat can sometimes kill the boredom....otherwise, mainly tabbed out or talking to people or away from the comp with the game running.

New classes, new city....who knows.....Rose can step-back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Myself, and more then a few, have been on the verge of leaving for a while now.....I will quit sooner then people think. I just have a few promises to uphold and the Expansion has really been the one thing keeping me going.

Unlike some think, I do like the game, it is just once you reach a certain point, there is really not much more for you to do. And some "things" made it even more of a challenge because not too many people are farming outside of HH (if that).

World Chat can sometimes kill the boredom....otherwise, mainly tabbed out or talking to people or away from the comp with the game running.

New classes, new city....who knows.....Rose can step-back.

I dunno why, its hard to let go of this game. **** I just let my subscription die and that was that. This game for some reason keeps pulling me back. I barely even do anything anymore, just collect money for i dunno what.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I dunno why, its hard to let go of this game. **** I just let my subscription die and that was that. This game for some reason keeps pulling me back. I barely even do anything anymore, just collect money for i dunno what.

I am with you.....It will sound cheesy...but I think it is more the people b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I barely even do anything anymore, just collect money to give to Tatuaje because that Veno is so nice.

Just made a correction for you. b:victory
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I am with you.....It will sound cheesy...but I think it is more the people b:chuckle

yeah, i might join a bigger guild again, having people in blue chat is more fun.

N'Sync's nice but it gets quiet sometimes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yeah, i might join a bigger guild again, having people in blue chat is more fun.

N'Sync's nice but it gets quiet sometimes.

N'Sync is still around? And that's partly why I left them too. I remember like for a week or so, there would be literally no one in gc, except for a few times. Like asking for bh's or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Don't you find that people are moving to "Vent" more now and not using GC.

Im a big typing Junkie so I stick with GC.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    N'Sync is still around? And that's partly why I left them too. I remember like for a week or so, there would be literally no one in gc, except for a few times. Like asking for bh's or something.

Yeah its still around, only like 5 active people though. I'll probably put my cleric in there or something.

Yeah I like guild chat too. I usually have tv or music going or both so I don't always listen to vent. I guess I don't really read chat while I'm watching tv though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

Same...I <3 to type....I have my off days with vent but I usually try to be on there too....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Coraline - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yeah its still around, only like 5 active people though. I'll probably put my cleric in there or something.

Yeah I like guild chat too. I usually have tv or music going or both so I don't always listen to vent. I guess I don't really read chat while I'm watching tv though...

Yeah...Im usually on hulu or something so vent is usually muted. But I spend my times in Kaza's vent because Rio plays music there. Most of the times in other channels/vents they are talking about things I could really care less about....

BTW, Hip banned me from Nsync vent. I have no clue why..b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol what?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    BTW, Hip banned me from Nsync vent. I have no clue why..b:cry

he's racist. no black people in n'sync.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    he's racist. no black people in n'sync.

b:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Agree with all previously stated comments, most importantly the topic. You know your bored when you intentionally drink your self into nonsense and log on for entertainment and its still boring!!!!! Someone come up with something creative so we can all have fun again. b:bye
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Agree with all previously stated comments, most importantly the topic. You know your bored when you intentionally drink your self into nonsense and log on for entertainment and its still boring!!!!! Someone come up with something creative so we can all have fun again. b:bye

I gave up on being drunk on pwi, nobody appreciates it like before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I gave up on being drunk on pwi, nobody appreciates it like before.

So true, so true. b:bye
  • Coraline - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    So true, so true. b:bye

Maybe its because half of the people on World chat now, act like they are already drunk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol what?
This discussion has been closed.