How Lost City has become so depressing.

124»

Comments

• Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:cry I told him I would not quit until he reached 100....

Now I think it was a ploy b:surrender

BUT --> I think we should get him a make-over too...he needs some new fashion b:cute
    b:beatup Sigh.. been there done that wrote the facking book on it.. at least i got him to stop wearing the swimtrunks with everything. the man has no ****.. here is how he looked when we got married face wise (he had the bright red hair but he changed it to purple to i guess humor me).. please keep the eyes and gawd <3'd the hair purple and the bright red. http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt356/Jodie_Xalana/Xold.jpg
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:beatup Sigh.. been there done that wrote the facking book on it.. at least i got him to stop wearing the swimtrunks with everything. the man has no ****.. here is how he looked when we got married face wise (he had the bright red hair but he changed it to purple to i guess humor me).. please keep the eyes and gawd <3'd the hair purple and the bright red. http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt356/Jodie_Xalana/Xold.jpg

Like OMG you two are like so cute with your like X names and like all the sparklies and all that!b:kiss /valleygirl

Btw Reds, have you checked to make sure he's not putting xp into genies so that you can't quit yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Awwwwwwwwww.....that's too cute!!!

I <3 the eyes....not too sure on the purple hair, I like the Red that he has. When I meant make-over I meant more in terms of fashion.

And THANK GOODNESS for getting him out of the swim trunks -.-....I will have to find something...for reference, I dressed Fiddy in his black outfit b:cute...running around in his undies zzzzzzz....lol
    Like OMG you two are like so cute with your like X names and like all the sparklies and all that!b:kiss /valleygirl

Btw Reds, have you checked to make sure he's not putting xp into genies so that you can't quit yet?

LOL.....I know for a fact he has not. He just does nothing b:surrender and laziness maybe? LOL

<3 Xtacy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2009

I use to have tons of pics of him with his swimshorts and red hair... kinda got mad and hit delete on most oh well RAGE happens b:chuckle
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    This is exactly why I did not make a full commitment to a guild until this past weekend.

I have heard nothing but people complaining of boredom in Kamisama and it really threw me off from rejoining off the bat and I didn't really like the idea of remaking guild despite knowing it was going to happen when the map was won. ( I had no issues about giving up the land but thought it could have been done without dropping the cq tag)

But Essence atm has tons of pvp, and everage about 55-65 people on @ a time and there is always something going on, not to mention the amazing potential tw's they've set themselves up for.

Elayne has really set this guild up for lots of excitement in the next few months

I like staying where the most and best pvp is going on both in map and in tw. That is Essence right now and will likely stay that way for a while.

So, there is some optimism for the server @ least in my eyes

Essence has more pk than Kamisama? I thought they both had the same kos list so similar pk in each. When/if i come back would automatically join kami jus cos thats where all the people who made this game fun for me are but i do looove pvp so wonderin if theres really that much more in essence. Also are u lot friendly or is there a bit of rivalry cos tbh it cud be something if it became a 3 way between kami essence and spec and the fact that essence is a cq split off is very black-like lol This game has been two distinct sides or wayy to long need to mix it up

Much preferred x with red hair was funny in the old days show and x runnin around with red hair and swim trunks lol
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Essence has more pk than Kamisama? I thought they both had the same kos list so similar pk in each. When/if i come back would automatically join kami jus cos thats where all the people who made this game fun for me are but i do looove pvp so wonderin if theres really that much more in essence. Also are u lot friendly or is there a bit of rivalry cos tbh it cud be something if it became a 3 way between kami essence and spec and the fact that essence is a cq split off is very black-like lol This game has been two distinct sides or wayy to long need to mix it up

Much preferred x with red hair was funny in the old days show and x runnin around with red hair and swim trunks lol

no you're black-like
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Basically CQ has Harvester who is all but dead, BackHand which is whatever is left of RQ and Spec who is so carebear now I wouldn't even want them on Essences KOS.

Essence on the other hand has ALL rpk guilds and GZ So we have about a total or 15 guilds we can rummage through to have a go.
    GZ being the most amusing because when shin dies it's everyone back to safe regardless of their numbers.

Some of these guilds like Drag0nes and Final Oath actually put up far more entertaining fighting than Backhand or Harvester can just because of their numbers.

As for a rivalry thing... pretty non existent tbh. I buff Kamisama people when they ask and I get buffed by most kamisama clerics that I see while I am meandering around.

I mean we even do some gvs with each other still. Just different name tags and different philosophies on how the game should be played post red map reset. The people are still the same.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    no you're black-like

You're just jealous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You're just jealous.

LMAO!!

b:cute Cora
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    You're just jealous.

Yes because I want to be discriminated against every step of my life...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Yes because I want to be discriminated against every step of my life...

b:cry meanie </3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • shaylabayla
    shaylabayla Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The maturity level of people in game is too low, theres not much to do at a high level (i know from HL) and while WC can be sometimes entertaining you get noobs who want attention so they post stupid comments like today Chieftain posted something bout Mexicans getting ****.. wont continue, i`m not a racist, I PM`d him saying dude can you not it`s racist and he said Blacklisted. I mean what the hell i cant even state the truth now days without getting BL. I dont know if this has anything to do with LC getting depressing but it feels that way, ive had other characters on this server before my new one & i must say back in April LC was alot better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]`Assuredly we bring not innocence not the world, we bring impurity much rather: that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary`
    b:heart iimpurity
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The maturity level of people in game is too low, theres not much to do at a high level (i know from HL) and while WC can be sometimes entertaining you get noobs who want attention so they post stupid comments like today Chieftain posted something bout Mexicans getting ****.. wont continue, i`m not a racist, I PM`d him saying dude can you not it`s racist and he said Blacklisted. I mean what the hell i cant even state the truth now days without getting BL. I dont know if this has anything to do with LC getting depressing but it feels that way, ive had other characters on this server before my new one & i must say back in April LC was alot better

That's not the reason but I know what you mean. Blacklisting is probably the ****** feature to this game. Especially when I get things accross to people verbally. So I can see how that gets annoying.

Also, tbh, since it's a 'game' you can't really expect there to be mature people playing it. seeing as there is a specific lvl of maturity that draws people to games like this in the first place. But that's just my opinion.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • razad
    razad Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Also, tbh, since it's a 'game' you can't really expect there to be mature people playing it. seeing as there is a specific lvl of maturity that draws people to games like this in the first place. But that's just my opinion

that sounds about right. d(-_-)d
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    razad wrote: »
    that sounds about right. d(-_-)d

sir, your headphone is backwards.
  • shaylabayla
    edited December 2009
    That's not the reason but I know what you mean. Blacklisting is probably the ****** feature to this game. Especially when I get things accross to people verbally. So I can see how that gets annoying.

Also, tbh, since it's a 'game' you can't really expect there to be mature people playing it. seeing as there is a specific lvl of maturity that draws people to games like this in the first place. But that's just my opinion.

Sadly i do agree, it is a `game` and `children` do tend to play but seriously you cant even have a decent friendly debate now without them having a cry or Blacklisting you. Besides that point i think PW needs something new for higher levels, something to look forward to so the game isn`t so dull maybe even levelling easier, i don`t know like the final boss fight being against a GM or something lol and IF you manage to beat them you can be the new boss, lol idk i just had a crazy dream last night that i was fighting Spoons lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]`Assuredly we bring not innocence not the world, we bring impurity much rather: that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary`
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sadly i do agree, it is a `game` and `children` do tend to play but seriously you cant even have a decent friendly debate now without them having a cry or Blacklisting you. Besides that point i think PW needs something new for higher levels, something to look forward to so the game isn`t so dull maybe even levelling easier, i don`t know like the final boss fight being against a GM or something lol and IF you manage to beat them you can be the new boss, lol idk i just had a crazy dream last night that i was fighting Spoons lol

Lol, I've had my share of funny dreams of PW. There is something to look forward to if you're into PVE. Nirvana instance is coming out with the patch for lvl 100s. That's also the reason I'm lvling again.

If you're not 100 yet you should get to it. Get to farm amazing gear. At least if it's not amazing the grade of the gear is.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wtf is that nirvana ****? I tried reading it but i'm like...next. Granted doesn't concern me, I'll never reach 100 and sure as hell glad I won't.

@Shayla...Dreaming about PWI + fighting about spoons...Lol. I got nothing to say to that but Lol! Also if your looking for a debate on a game I lol again.
  • shaylabayla
    edited December 2009
    @Shayla...Dreaming about PWI + fighting about spoons...Lol. I got nothing to say to that but Lol! Also if your looking for a debate on a game I lol again.

Lol well i must admit i do spend alot of time trying to level so yes i dream about PW not in a weird way just in a been playing to much so my brain continues to process thoughts of PW while i sleep way, & i dont go looking for a debate but if someone says something racist over WC like i stated in a comment before & i PM them i expect some sort of reply other than `Blacklisted` thats below childish in my opinion
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Lol well i must admit i do spend alot of time trying to level so yes i dream about PW not in a weird way just in a been playing to much so my brain continues to process thoughts of PW while i sleep way, & i dont go looking for a debate but if someone says something racist over WC like i stated in a comment before & i PM them i expect some sort of reply other than `Blacklisted` thats below childish in my opinion

whats the difference between a bench and a mexican?

a bench can support a family...

No bench could support the weight of a stereotypical amercian family.

Depends really, does it make him/her childish for not wanting to squabble over the internet about in game etiquettes and racism?
  • shaylabayla
    edited December 2009

Depends really, does it make him/her childish for not wanting to squabble over the internet about in game etiquettes and racism?

It makes him or her childish for bringing racial comments into an online game, especially posting it on WC where people can view it & be offended, and then replying with `Blacklisted` to a comment that just said `Dude can you not that`s racist`. You obviously are one of these sad individuals
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    It makes him or her childish for bringing racial comments into an online game, especially posting it on WC where people can view it & be offended. You obviously are one of these sad individuals

Depends on how you view racism to be honest. I like racist jokes. Like the one I posted. It doesn't stem with one race either, it stems over everything, jews, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians etc nor is it about one specific person...

However I have a dislike for racism such as going up to a black guy and calling him the N word because hes black, beating someone down because they're white. That's not funny and to myself that's true racism (hatred for been different)

People like you, need to learn there is an actual difference between the two, one stems from hatred, the other humour. If a mexican make fun of other mexicans, white people, black people and people of these origins can laugh at jokes about themselves, does it make it bad? Does it make said person racist? People have different senses of humours and are used in comedy routines by hundreds(?)

Get off your high horse, if people have a problem with what someone said on world chat, that's up to them to resolve it, not you. People like you are too far up your own ****, thinking others are to weak, feable incapable of defending themselves.

Lecture time b:bye
  • shaylabayla
    edited December 2009
    Depends on how you view racism to be honest. I like racist jokes. Like the one I posted. It doesn't stem with one race either, it stems over everything, jews, whites, blacks, mexicans, asians etc nor is it about one specific person...

However I have a dislike for racism such as going up to a black guy and calling him the N word because hes black, beating someone down because they're white. That's not funny and to myself that's true racism (hatred for been different)

People like you, need to learn there is an actual difference between the two, one stems from hatred, the other humour. If a mexican make fun of other mexicans, white people, black people and people of these origins can laugh at jokes about themselves, does it make it bad? Does it make said person racist? People have different senses of humours and are used in comedy routines by hundreds(?)

Get off your high horse, if people have a problem with what someone said on world chat, that's up to them to resolve it, not you. People like you are too far up your own ****, thinking others are to weak, feable incapable of defending themselves.

Lecture time b:bye

Humour? I dont see how that is humour. I know Mexican families that struggle to support themselves because alot of Mexico is a third world country. How is saying they can`t support their family`s humour, when they stand out on the road in groups so people can come by and choose them for labour work, they then work all day and get under paid, again how was your joke funny to those people? You might as well make jokes about Jews and the Holocaust, or the Japanese and Hiroshima or the Blacks and being enslaved (sarcasm). I have a problem with all racism. Unlike yourself i`m not ignorant to that fact that most people don`t appreciate racial jokes. Yes i will `defend` people i feel deserve `defending` if that puts me on a `High Horse` then i`ll stay up here thank you. Well done however for making yourself now look like a hippocrit `i don`t like certain racism but i`ll make jokes about peoples ethnicity`

& If people choose to make jokes about their own race it`s then seen as a joke. As how black people call other black people the N word, a white person couldn`t do the same thing because of history. I live in NZ as the minority indigenous race & i`ve seen racism and it`s effects my whole life, i`ve seen the suffering of other races through my mother who worked in Peace Core while i was young, so yes i know the extent of racism where as you obviously don`t. I feel compassion to all people of the world and wouldn`t make `jokes` such as yours at all. If other people find your jokes amusing good for all of you, i on the other hand will say something as small as `Dude can you not that`s racist` so stop painting me as the bad guy, i`ll just keep making you out to be a fool
  • isthatmoney
    isthatmoney Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009

*escupe en la cara* punto b:scorn
    Humour? I dont see how that is humour. I know Mexican families that struggle to support themselves because alot of Mexico is a third world country. How is saying they can`t support their family`s humour, when they stand out on the road in groups so people can come by and choose them for labour work, they then work all day and get under paid, again how was your joke funny to those people? You might as well make jokes about Jews and the Holocaust, or the Japanese and Hiroshima or the Blacks and being enslaved (sarcasm). I have a problem with all racism. Unlike yourself i`m not ignorant to that fact that most people don`t appreciate racial jokes. Yes i will `defend` people i feel deserve `defending` if that puts me on a `High Horse` then i`ll stay up here thank you. Well done however for making yourself now look like a hippocrit `i don`t like certain racism but i`ll make jokes about peoples ethnicity`

& If people choose to make jokes about their own race it`s then seen as a joke. As how black people call other black people the N word, a white person couldn`t do the same thing because of history. I live in NZ as the minority indigenous race & i`ve seen racism and it`s effects my whole life, i`ve seen the suffering of other races through my mother who worked in Peace Core while i was young, so yes i know the extent of racism where as you obviously don`t. I feel compassion to all people of the world and wouldn`t make `jokes` such as yours at all. If other people find your jokes amusing good for all of you, i on the other hand will say something as small as `Dude can you not that`s racist` so stop painting me as the bad guy, i`ll just keep making you out to be a fool

TY mami b:victory
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Now after reading the whole thing, i see purple lines wherever i look b:faint
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Racism is not tolerated in these forums, if you see a thread like this that I have not yet closed, please PM the link to me.
This discussion has been closed.