How Lost City has become so depressing.

Options
Xtacy - Lost City
Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Everytime I log on there isn't much to do and quite frankly, that bothers me. I was expecting for fun things to happen after the map changed.

I guess atfer you beat the game in PVP and PVE there's not much to accomplish after. Don't tell me otherwise because 75% of you have no idea how it feels to beat the game. ijs, tbh, it's a fact.

Anyway, isn't there anything we can be doing to make this game a little more interesting. I don't mean waiting for tideborn. I already know cash shoppers are going to 30-100 in a week with oracles. So no real fun there.b:sad

Hoping Reds doesn't ninja post before me :3
Conqueror
Kamisama
Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
Post edited by Xtacy - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Xtacy b:cry

We are bored!!!!!!!

b:beg Let's figure something out that would be fun!! Exciting!! Entertaining!! b:sad

b:heart Not this time Xtacy <3 (but that was pretty damn epic)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm sorta bored too, but I like my new guild and the people in it, so thats something to look forward too. Leveling alts and farming can be fun sometimes too :3

But ya not much to do but watch the cash shopper cash shop and wait for expansion.

Oh and the upcoming TWs will be delicious b:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm sorta bored too, but I like my new guild and the people in it, so thats something to look forward too. Leveling alts and farming can be fun sometimes too :3

But ya not much to do but watch the cash shopper cash shop and wait for expansion.

TBH.....I am not even excited about TW's at this point. Time to restat back to Full Int...

It will be a while before there are some good ones...well for us. Essence is in a great spot for some good ones though.

But yes, boredom has hit us....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options

You guys and GZ are going to fight it out for Dreamweaver. Btw, you can tell Shinzoko thinks he has that and ADC on lockdown already. That's kinda sayin' something. But I'm just sayin'.... Namean?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You guys and GZ are going to fight it out for Dreamweaver. Btw, you can tell Shinzoko thinks he has that and ADC on lockdown already. That's kinda sayin' something. But I'm just sayin'.... Namean?

Of course he thinks that....

I know who I would bet one though b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Of course he thinks that....

I know who I would bet one though b:shutup

I think we would be on the same thing. But it should be interesting. I probably will avoid logging on for a while though. It's sooooooo depressing. Not healthy for me.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    then quit >_>

game is for entertainment, if you are bored gtfo.

play less, makes it more fun. granted the majority of the fun comes from pvp and if you dont cash shop playing less = far far far behind. b:sad

you can always farm for me ;3
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think we would be on the same thing. But it should be interesting. I probably will avoid logging on for a while though. It's sooooooo depressing. Not healthy for me.

b:cry

Your not on now anyways...not even in vent really b:sad

BTW --> Vent is where most of the entertainment is...but even that has slowed down tbh

People are tired and just want the expansion tbh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    then quit >_>

game is for entertainment, if you are bored gtfo.

play less, makes it more fun. granted the majority of the fun comes from pvp and if you dont cash shop playing less = far far far behind. b:sad

you can always farm for me ;3

Its hard to quit tho. Xtacy, RedsRose and I, to name a few, have put so much time and effort into this game that quitting would be even more depressing. Thank god the 3 of us barely spent a $.

There really isn't anything else to play anyway <_<
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Its hard to quit tho. Xtacy, RedsRose and I, to name a few, have put so much time and effort into this game that quitting would be even more depressing. Thank god the 3 of us barely spent a $.

There really isn't anything else to play anyway <_<

Amen to that!!!!

I think tbh what killed it....what is there to farm for anymore? Anything that we would have been doing months back you can now get in a pack (I am NOT qq'ing about packs ijs).

Although, I want a ring therefore my goal is to begin farming lunar...ewwwww...but it is that or be bored and leave....b:sad and not sure I want to......

I know that I will semi-retire Rose when the expansion comes out but until then? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The forums have been extremely boring to browse too. :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ^ Truth.

There is no more drama....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LuciferSatan - Harshlands
    LuciferSatan - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

we need more hate, name calling, emo rages, etc I miss those daysb:sad
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Amen to that!!!!

I think tbh what killed it....what is there to farm for anymore? Anything that we would have been doing months back you can now get in a pack (I am NOT qq'ing about packs ijs).

Although, I want a ring therefore my goal is to begin farming lunar...ewwwww...but it is that or be bored and leave....b:sad and not sure I want to......

I know that I will semi-retire Rose when the expansion comes out but until then? b:surrender

Cashshop, cashshop, and more cashshop b:shutup
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you played less everything wouldn't have already been done ijs.

No matter how dedicated you are you will burnout. Take a break - a real break, uninstall and stop visiting the forums for a month, when you come back see if the game is still fun. If it isn't then quit for good and if it is play again but not as much as before.

Really, this game is just something to do in my down time. Class, work and friends are obviously more important but the odd day you want to just chill and **** this game is great for that. Log in, chirp random people, pvp.. just do whatever. Not caring makes this game so much more fun. When you log off, if you think about this game at all then you know you play too much.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Modthatshallnotbenamed always closes them..its really annoying tbh. I may not be lvl 100...although i should be b:surrender. But I'm bored on this game too. I just do dailies and afk in South ADC and ask the guild if they need any help with anything. I've taken so many breaks with this game...but I think/hope the new classes will make me excited again. They will be new and no one has played them before except on MY-EN so yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Now that dai has called kos on spec.........Shouldn't be boring anymore.b:victory
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Cure to boredom

1) NFS, borderlands, etc ...
    2) Facebook
    3) Lotta TV shows :)
    4) All the new movies.

Everything i du while i do WQ (if i do WQ). b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ^ Truth.

There is no more drama....b:surrender
    drama?? it was allways cq troll trolling to himself b:chuckle
    exit --> b:avoid
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Cure to boredom

1) NFS, borderlands, etc ...
    2) Facebook
    3) Lotta TV shows :)
    4) All the new movies.

Everything i du while i do WQ (if i do WQ). b:victory

Or you could just simply go out more often?
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you played less everything wouldn't have already been done ijs.

No matter how dedicated you are you will burnout. Take a break - a real break, uninstall and stop visiting the forums for a month, when you come back see if the game is still fun. If it isn't then quit for good and if it is play again but not as much as before.

Really, this game is just something to do in my down time. Class, work and friends are obviously more important but the odd day you want to just chill and **** this game is great for that. Log in, chirp random people, pvp.. just do whatever. Not caring makes this game so much more fun. When you log off, if you think about this game at all then you know you play too much.

I've done that before. Ask Mikoto how many times I've gone inactive. I think about 2-3 times.

That's something that is getting to me too I've never seen the forums so boring. It's so bad that I actually post on our forumz. You know how boring that is.
    Modthatshallnotbenamed always closes them..its really annoying tbh. I may not be lvl 100...although i should be b:surrender. But I'm bored on this game too. I just do dailies and afk in South ADC and ask the guild if they need any help with anything. I've taken so many breaks with this game...but I think/hope the new classes will make me excited again. They will be new and no one has played them before except on MY-EN so yeah.

If the new classes were on MY-EN pretty sure I wouldn't even be on these forums. Only thing cool that happened there was the two servers merging and causing the map to reset. Can't wait to see which guild comes out on top. Warlord of Immortal. :3

Also to whoever says it's going to be fun lvling a tideborn. Just remember the oracles. Wait a couple of weeks to hear on world chat. "Gratz (Insert random name) on first lvl 100 assasin or physic."
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Danteii - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Also to whoever says it's going to be fun lvling a tideborn. Just remember the oracles. Wait a couple of weeks to hear on world chat. "Gratz (Insert random name) on first lvl 100 assasin or physic."

However, that person might end up being the first assassin/physic failure build for not having any knownledge of the character.

b:bye I'd rather play the character on the old school way, grinding. Why was this topic made? boredom? well thats exactly what will happen to whoever uses oracle to get their tideborn to the top level. :)
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wtf?
    how have you beaten the game exactly?
    when you hit 102 pm me, thats pretty much when youve beaten the game in PvE
    when you get #1 on PK rankings pm me, thats when you beat the game in PvP
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    However, that person might end up being the first assassin/physic failure build for not having any knownledge of the character.

b:bye I'd rather play the character on the old school way, grinding. Why was this topic made? boredom? well thats exactly what will happen to whoever uses oracle to get their tideborn to the top level. :)

Look at every single thread. Tell me those QQ CQ threads weren't the best. These ones are lame and the forums are dead. I say we all go zerg Harshlands and troll them.
    wtf?

I've beaten the game by taking the map with the best guild known to PWI in general. Also in PVE that same guild has beaten the most challenging boss on the server. We had the only lvl 102 on the server which clears up my lvl 99 and we had the best of every class on ANY server (Not including MY-EN they would **** us all) in that one guild. Therefore, we beat the ****ing game. GTFO
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:sad I won't be 100 in time for the super cool new instance... and what's worse, I can only get a super cool "Heavenly Sword" if I get myself a Lunar Glade weapon. -insert random emo fit-

>__> On the other hand, I now have a reason to try for 100 as opposed to sitting at 90 like I have been (Stopped doing dailies, cube, or really anything but helping fac members with stuff when i log in).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danteii - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wtf?

Hey, go back to your carebear server.
  • Danteii - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Look at every single thread. Tell me those QQ CQ threads weren't the best. These ones are lame and the forums are dead. I say we all go zerg Harshlands and troll them.

Specially those made by cbastor, the first ones though.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:sad I won't be 100 in time for the super cool new instance... and what's worse, I can only get a super cool "Heavenly Sword" if I get myself a Lunar Glade weapon. -insert random emo fit-

>__> On the other hand, I now have a reason to try for 100 as opposed to sitting at 90 like I have been (Stopped doing dailies, cube, or really anything but helping fac members with stuff when i log in).

May I ask what happened to the cleric on your signature? He just vanished. lol
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Danteii - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It was a assassin disgused as a cleric and used stealth b:chuckle
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    May I ask what happened to the cleric on your signature? He just vanished. lol

Have you ever pked someone on a really steep hill? Their body falls completely flat no matter what the terrain is. The cleric in his sig falls into the hill. Only his feet are visible at the last moment of the video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
This discussion has been closed.