why my bm suck!!!!

Options
Wuss - Harshlands
Wuss - Harshlands Posts: 168 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Blademaster
somone else made this bm... http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cd9c8a162ea28bce

i made this bm http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=912e5799ef8b05eb

notice the less than half dmg mine does to the other.. and also notice my crit is so much higher...

what the hell is making such huge dmg on the other one and why does mine have so much more crit???
Post edited by Wuss - Harshlands on

Comments

• Wuss - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok as far as dmg goes a spark was active on that first one... but still why do i have more crit by so much?
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nvm the post my crit is normal now lol
  • tearvalerin
    tearvalerin Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    your BM sucks because the build is dumb, those gloves dont exist, and the gear selection is all wonky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    last name ever, first name greatest
    like a sprained ankle, i aint something you wanna play with.
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    your BM sucks because the build is dumb, those gloves dont exist, and the gear selection is all wonky.

Lmfao at "those gloves don't exist" xD
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    somone else made this bm... http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=cd9c8a162ea28bce

i made this bm http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=912e5799ef8b05eb

notice the less than half dmg mine does to the other.. and also notice my crit is so much higher...

what the hell is making such huge dmg on the other one and why does mine have so much more crit???

Ok. Lets compare all the gear from top to bottom;

Head - Basically the same, you just went for a higher grade of gem

Chest - Well the difference here is they are using the Niravana version of that chest piece and your using the TT version which is used to make the Niravana version.

Leg - Basically the same, it looks like the other person might of done a second reforging and made it a G16 or something like that for the different look. but otherwise the same legging. (or it could be because the women pair looks better...not totally sure)

Boots - Same again, all you did was use more sockets.

Ring - Same

Ring - Same

Necklace - Same again

Robe - looks like she is using a higher grabe -int robe. But not sure. Could be the fact that one calc is male and the other is female :s
    But it is true that you are both using different robes. Which may be a reason she has more attack power.

Tome - Same

Wrist guards - Same again, all you did was use more sharding

Belt - Same again

Weapon - Well she is using a Niravana wep, which EASILY out DPS's a TT100 fist.

Now to move onto skills;

She has the following active;
    Sage Spark
    Sage Aura of the Golden Bell
    Sage Fist Mastery

What you have active;
    Sage Fist Mastery

Well from all of this I can tell you two things.

She has more dmg because she has her sage spark going (which is a triple spark), and she has a better wep which has more base dmg that erupts with in spark form.

And when I put both of your calc's with a triple spark the final dmg comparasion is;

You: 13567 - 15374
    Her: 17272 - 19310

So my tip is upgrade the weapon and REMEMBER TO CHECK ALL THE SKILLS THE OTHER PERSONS CALC HAS ACTIVE!
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    Fist_Mama - Harshlands Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

lol they can exist(there actually may be some floating around) its OHT theres a chance to get all -.5 interval add ons(not a very high chance but still a chance) therefore its possible to get themb:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol they can exist(there actually may be some floating around) its OHT theres a chance to get all -.5 interval add ons(not a very high chance but still a chance) therefore its possible to get themb:bye

/facepalm

If someone had 3 -0.05 OHT Gold Wrists.... everyone on PWI would know about it. Apparently you don't know the chances to get 100 gold, or to get 3 -0.05 interval adds on one.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear
    Sephirothxp - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Chest - Well the difference here is they are using the Niravana version of that chest piece and your using the TT version which is used to make the Niravana version.

Leg - Basically the same, it looks like the other person might of done a second reforging and made it a G16 or something like that for the different look. but otherwise the same legging. (or it could be because the women pair looks better...not totally sure)

Ring - Same

Ring - Same

Necklace - Same again

Robe - looks like she is using a higher grabe -int robe. But not sure. Could be the fact that one calc is male and the other is female :s
    But it is true that you are both using different robes. Which may be a reason she has more attack power.

Tome - Same

Belt - Same again

Now to move onto skills;

Sage Spark
    Sage Fist Mastery

What you have active;
    Sage Fist Mastery

She has more dmg because she has her sage spark going (which is a triple spark), and she has a better wep which has more base dmg that erupts with in spark form.

And when I put both of your calc's with a triple spark the final dmg comparasion is;

So my tip is upgrade the weapon and REMEMBER TO CHECK ALL THE SKILLS THE OTHER PERSONS CALC HAS ACTIVE!

This^

Also if you look at stats, you can see the difference.

She has 300+ str and he has 222 i think.

That would be another explanation.
    Your envy feeds my ego b:thanks
    -Retired as of December 26th, 2009.

Originally Posted by Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    one can never satisfy everyone.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This^

Also if you look at stats, you can see the difference.

She has 300+ str and he has 222 i think.

That would be another explanation.

Yep, she used less money and time and made a heck of a better outcome than this idiot OP who tried to copy it and failed miserably.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    /facepalm

If someone had 3 -0.05 OHT Gold Wrists.... everyone on PWI would know about it. Apparently you don't know the chances to get 100 gold, or to get 3 -0.05 interval adds on one.

you can get 100% chance of 100 gold from the lunar deity forges. Still, would be very costly and still very slim chance of worthwhile stats, with 3x -0.5 being near impossible still.

Then again, ive seen gold AA with 3x pdef on a couple of sleeves in ht, so maybe some nutcase will decide to commit to making and decomping 500 lunar green peices and seeing what comes out ;Db:surrenderb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    /facepalm

/facepalm

take your own advice and learn 2 read. i said maybe and again i said its possible not a high chance to do so but its possible
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    /facepalm

take your own advice and learn 2 read. i said maybe and again i said its possible not a high chance to do so but its possible

Go spend 1 dollar on a lottery ticket right now. You have about the same chance of winning 100 million dollars from that than you do making that wrist.

Also, you have no room to /facepalm. You're about the thickest I've met here. :<
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Fist_Mama - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Go spend 1 dollar on a lottery ticket right now. You have about the same chance of winning 100 million dollars from that than you do making that wrist.

Also, you have no room to /facepalm. You're about the thickest I've met here. :<

hey its still a chance sir.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've actually seen several OHT gloves with double -int adds, so I assume it would be possible, just the odds would be insanely ridiculously small. Probably why OHT doesn't have -0.01 adds. Effectively allows a sage to go to 5.0 though, kinda interesting if someone did make one.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if i ever got a set of tripple -.05 wrists i would reroll sin on the spotb:surrender

inb4michael's"those rebels will never find the exaust portal in time" logic.on.cost.and.probobility

(not agreeing with fist in any way)
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yep, she used less money and time and made a heck of a better outcome than this idiot OP who tried to copy it and failed miserably.

you are right i did try to copy it but i did not fail i like vit and when i posted this i didnt realise she had every buff in the game activated on her character wich i removed that link and added the one you see of her and how the hell is a 5aps sage failed? you dont like tt99? you only like nirvana? you are a scrub that doesnt realise the potential posted before you
  • Wuss - Harshlands
    edited October 2010
    Options

Ring - Same

Ring - Same

Necklace - Same again

Tome - Same

Belt - Same again

Now to move onto skills;

Sage Spark
    Sage Fist Mastery

What you have active;
    Sage Fist Mastery

those are the same chests and th legs are the same its male and female you see as different
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you are right i did try to copy it but i did not fail i like vit and when i posted this i didnt realise she had every buff in the game activated on her character wich i removed that link and added the one you see of her and how the hell is a 5aps sage failed? you dont like tt99? you only like nirvana? you are a scrub that doesnt realise the potential posted before you

Sage is fail period.

Demon is the awesomesauce of the BM world b:victory.

But as I said in the post where I compared the gear, the reason she has better damage is because SHE HAS A BETTER WEAPON AND HAS SAGE SPARK GOING.

Other than those two little things I just put in caps you were basically the same, give or take a few items you switched for something you liked.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it sucks because your a wuss
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it sucks because your a wuss

i've never seen you post something to be funny.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...