Mid mats farmers are causing issues

Options

Comments

• Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    this game doesnt even have alchemy, weirdo. and the 'apothecary' requires herbs which arent even being discussed here. there are plenty of places to farm these middle materials in huge amounts, and the original poster is being ridiculous.

al⋅che⋅my
      Pronunciation [al-kuh-mee]
    –noun, plural -mies
    1. a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
    2. any magical power or process of transmuting a common substance, usually of little value, into a substance of great value.

I think the second definition sounds exactly like the manufacturing skills. b:chuckle
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chelseacrafter
    chelseacrafter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Is there really something wrong with just taking it while theyre distracted?

Distracted? Oh is that what you call someone under attack from mobs, distracted?

What I love most about this rude mentality toward someone fighting for their mats is this same person that yanks my mat expects me to be nice to them in the game later.

DUH... you yank my mat out from under me while I'm "distracted" & I hate you forever. Simple as that.

Don't ask me to ever be nice to you. I keep a list of ppl who yank mats along with other jerks in game & will leave squad or go out of my way to ignore & make life hard for them.

Farming is one thing... being disrespectful toward other human beings is another.

And don't give me that garbage that I should grow up & realize it's part of life. People who kick a person when they are down are NOT the norm in life & they are not popular people who are well liked.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    al⋅che⋅my
      Pronunciation [al-kuh-mee]
    –noun, plural -mies
    1. a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
    2. any magical power or process of transmuting a common substance, usually of little value, into a substance of great value.

I think the second definition sounds exactly like the manufacturing skills. b:chuckle
    it has nothing to do with magically turning worthless minerals into valuable ones lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • chelseacrafter
    chelseacrafter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    kargor wrote: »
    Basic stuff should be accessible for everyone, not just 24/7 campers, farmers and cash users.

Herein lies the problem... THEY ARE readily accessible to anyone & everyone at any time of the day or night.

What we have here is a large amount of people who are too LAZY to go out & get them which makes them too broke to buy them so rather than rightfully blame themselves they have to scapegoat someone for their own shortcomings.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Herein lies the problem... THEY ARE readily accessible to anyone & everyone at any time of the day or night.

What we have here is a large amount of people who are too LAZY to go out & get them which makes them too broke to buy them so rather than rightfully blame themselves they have to scapegoat someone for their own shortcomings.

^This

+10

~Saitada
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Shade..... here is a solution for ya
    > Explore the map, enjoy a day of no grind or lvling. I guarantee u will find a nice mat route. If find a route that someone is farming get it b4 they do cuz I know rom my own personal xp from both sides as a farmer and randomly getting in someones route they hate it. First you need to time the route for the respawn <
    THIS IS CRITICAL. I found a route for mid mats that is rather huge and if someone intrupts it it makes no diff because the route I created was for that soul purpose of I dont get angry at the person that farmed a mat. Yes my route takes more time but I get to see a lot of the map. In that I have found many different quest items for future quests too. I also have a couple of people that I have shared this route with. So enjoy the game and see the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    People who kick a person when they are down are NOT the norm in life & they are not popular people who are well liked.

Really???

I'm pretty sure our entire society is based off of kicking people while they are down. We used poor cheap labor to build our societies, then, while they were suffering, established a base wealth to maintain our standing over the poorer countries. Do you use any appliances? Cheap labor.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    What I love most about this rude mentality toward someone fighting for their mats is this same person that yanks my mat expects me to be nice to them in the game later.

Its not your mat to begin with.

DUH... you yank my mat out from under me while I'm "distracted" & I hate you forever. Simple as that.

Once again when did it become your mat??

Don't ask me to ever be nice to you. I keep a list of ppl who yank mats along with other jerks in game & will leave squad or go out of my way to ignore & make life hard for them.

Go out of your way to make life hard for them?? I have heard this so many times and I have seen nonone actually waste their time backing this up. I am betting your bark is bigger than your bite.

Farming is one thing... being disrespectful toward other human beings is another.

OMG they took my mat....NOOOOOOOOO.......

And don't give me that garbage that I should grow up & realize it's part of life. People who kick a person when they are down are NOT the norm in life & they are not popular people who are well liked.

You don't need to grow up...Any more growing up for you could be dangerous seeing how insane you are at the moment.

Someone stole my mat b:shocked...Thats why I love PvP servers. You fight for what you want.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm hoping PWI becomes so popular, that nearly everyone you meet plays Perfect World!

I want to walk up to people on the street and say" Hi - what server you play on?"

b:pleased

And if they say Lost City, I can knock them down and steal their wallet, then slap them into unconciousness.

b:pleased

DONT LIKE IT N00B?? OMG QQQQQ - RE-ROLL!

RedMenace

\plenty of people here on the list
    \\has chars on Lost City, yet is one of the few who can manage to play without acting like a childish @ss
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I would rather fight for something on LC than have some nub follow me QQing that I took their mat on PVE servers (not saying all PVE people are like that, seems like people are offended easily if I don't point that out).

Seems like you don't know how it works here on LC. I have gotten into many fun PvP battles over a mat spot. Noone has ever left upset after all is said and done and the winning party is left with digging up the mats after.

BTW, I always enjoy how you end your posts nonetheless....b:victory I usually just skip your content and head to the end. b:thanks
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I would rather fight for something on LC than have some nub follow me QQing that I took their mat on PVE servers (not saying all PVE people are like that, seems like people are offended easily if I don't point that out).

Seems like you don't know how it works here on LC. I have gotten into many fun PvP battles over a mat spot. Noone has ever left upset after all is said and done and the winning party is left with digging up the mats after.

BTW, I always enjoy how you end your posts nonetheless....b:victory I usually just skip your content and head to the end. b:thanks

^ i find these mat fights fun. (although I rarely get into *fights* mostly just stun/sleep wars back and forth)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ^ i find these mat fights fun. (although I rarely get into *fights* mostly just stun/sleep wars back and forth)

funny-pictures-angry-cat-curses-you.jpg

darn clerics with their sleep~! QQ
    b:angry
    all they do is wait for me to get near mobs...sleep...
    and then me screwed.
    xD
    anyone know a genie skill that can break sleep?
    (o.O)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    funny-pictures-angry-cat-curses-you.jpg

darn clerics with their sleep~! QQ
    all they do is wait for me to get near mobs...sleep...
    and then me screwed.
    xD
    anyone know a genie skill that can break sleep?
    (o.O)'

as soon as u get hit sleep wears off o.o

and im unsure of a skill to break sleep.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    as soon as u get hit sleep wears off o.o

and im unsure of a skill to break sleep.

thats just it lol when me farming they just sleep and jack the mat me was mining.
    xD

sneaky lols
    and not like me can hit myself awake.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    thats just it lol when me farming they just sleep and jack the mat me was mining.
    xD

sneaky lols
    and not like me can hit myself awake.

"all they do is wait for me to get near mobs...sleep...
    and then me screwed."

was going off that, wondering why you said ur screwed if ur close to mobs <_< mob that attacks you would wake you up *Me thinks you meant mat instead of mob?*
    edited November 2009
    Options
    it has nothing to do with magically turning worthless minerals into valuable ones lol.

Then explain how a bundle of wood, a spool of thread, and a piece of jade becomes armor. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    because wood can be cured into making armor, and the thread can be thick enough to hold the bands of bark together, and the jade can be melted into a glue like form to support the thread holding the bark together! thats like asking how cow skin turns into jackets or dried puffy plants turn into shirts dude... it aint magic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    because wood can be cured into making armor, and the thread can be thick enough to hold the bands of bark together, and the jade can be melted into a glue like form to support the thread holding the bark together! thats like asking how cow skin turns into jackets or dried puffy plants turn into shirts dude... it aint magic.

QQ every thing is magic b:sad
    b:dirty
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    On my alt I pick up everything I come across while exploring, but finding some mats is a real pain in the butt; however, if they put in more mats that just means more people will farm them and have more to sell which may or may not bring the prices down which ends up making a redundant process... right?

Suppose it depends on the fine print of numbers, availability, practicality, and most of all, profit. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    QQ every thing is magic b:sad

...magic was involved?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol nubs...youre gonna argue about mats..wtf
    edited November 2009
    Options
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    lol nubs...youre gonna argue about mats..wtf

And what, pray tell, do YOU argue about day in and day out? Anniversary Packs? C'mon, that's so...last month. Get with the times, old man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited November 2009
    Options

Why would they melt the jade into glue when they can use organic glue from monster drops? And where do you suppose they hide the machinery that does all that, assuming it's been invented yet (by the PW timeset)? In their pockets? Because I certainly don't see tanneries set up in towns.

Oh, and by your logic that magic doesn't exist in this game, that would mean archers use shotguns, clerics would use bandages and defibrilators, archers and clerics would be human to begin with because, as we all know, elves don't exist, blademasters would be anime fanboys that buy replica swords off ebay, wizards would be proven to be fakes, and the untamed would be nothing more than fairy tales. And the tideborn? They're just mutants living in the sewers under New York City, which there is no proof of either and are merely stories told by parents to scare their children into not running off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ...magic was involved?

b:cute Magic is involved in all

@topic: try harder and see how mats pile up in your inventory
    b:dirty
    edited November 2009
    Options

I forgot how many mats I had when I quit...all I know is that grinding can have its uses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aelebera - Heavens Tear
    Aelebera - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why would they melt the jade into glue when they can use organic glue from monster drops? And where do you suppose they hide the machinery that does all that, assuming it's been invented yet (by the PW timeset)? In their pockets? Because I certainly don't see tanneries set up in towns.

Oh, and by your logic that magic doesn't exist in this game, that would mean archers use shotguns, clerics would use bandages and defibrilators, archers and clerics would be human to begin with because, as we all know, elves don't exist, blademasters would be anime fanboys that buy replica swords off ebay, wizards would be proven to be fakes, and the untamed would be nothing more than fairy tales. And the tideborn? They're just mutants living in the sewers under New York City, which there is no proof of either and are merely stories told by parents to scare their children into not running off.

i live in new york city

they are there...... trust me b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ok first of all mid mats are the mats that are least common to he found. Secondly people farm these mats all day and some people need mats for making there mode, equipment, twilight temple and increasing there manufacturing level. And not all of us want to buy mats from farmers cause there expensive and it is a rip off. Something must be done cause this is really ridiculous

ok first of all rare pets are the pets that are least common to be found. Secondly people tame these pets all day and some people need rare petsfor their builds, grindings, good looks, attracting opposite genders etc (insert any important things here). And not all of us want to buy rare petsfrom farmers cause they are expensive and it is a rip off. Something must be done cause this is really ridiculous.

Fixed some grammar issues and changed it for you ^_^
    Moved to WoW b:bye
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Rare pets are meant to be tamed by the people who are the fastest/luckiest when casting tame.

Its meant to be competitive and if the Devs did not want it to be that way they would have made 1000's of spawns instead.
  • Lolite - Heavens Tear
    Lolite - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Rare pets are meant to be tamed by the people who are the fastest/luckiest when casting tame.

Its meant to be competitive and if the Devs did not want it to be that way they would have made 1000's of spawns instead.

Mid mats are meant to be farmed by the people who are the fastest/luckiest when farming

@ Tatuaje
    I am giving OP an example. At least mid-mats do have far more spawn sites/much faster respawn times than rare pets. And no, I do not tame rare pets...

This is what competition is about. People farm those mats so that they can sell to afford their own gears or w/e they need.

@OP
    The time you spent reading/posting on this thread, you might as well invest them into farming mats >.>
    Moved to WoW b:bye
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ...magic was involved?

i live in new york city

they are there...... trust me b:shocked

yes....me am involved in all. yes....yes...
    2471627784_8c46e41a6e.jpg?v=0

also those are just rabid gerbils you saw Aelebera. (>.<) not mutants.
    xD

also bleh bowlinbob me made a typoo me meant when me was mining the mine itself (like me have 20-80% complete) a cleric would just sleep me which stops me mining then stroll up mine it all and be long gone before sleep wears off.
    b:infuriated
    D:
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.