• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i promised myself i'd stop trolling tho D8

-twitch-

-twitch twitch-

T_T

lol I know the feeling. Sometimes a thread just BEGS to be trolled and flamed. It's hard to resist the urge... especially when I am now on round two of the flu this season (in about what.. a months time? I have contracted the bloody flu TWICE!) and I am feeling particularly irritable and less tolerant than normal. Not that I am ever VERY tolerant, but today I am feeling particularly less tolerant.

~Saitada
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I used to get upset about this. I'd be trying to farm mats in the area where I was killing things and some jerk off on his mount would come up and take the 2 or 3 mats I was mining.

Then, I had a plan. I timed when each mat would spawn, and beat the moron on their mount to the mat every time. I am sure I tick off a lot of mat farmers. But I need mats too.

Its not hard, find an area where a lot of mats spawn, time them and then farm them. It does no good to complain, now ppl are going to see you in game and be trying to irritate you.

You dont' even need a mount, just time ur stuff and go with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NecroKitty - Harshlands
    NecroKitty - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It is a bit annoying to be grinding and kill a mob by a mat so you can dig it, and next thing you know a huge lobster sprints in a takes the mat. So i understand what the OP is trying to convey.

Well, i prefer to gind in one spot with about 2 or 3 mats in the area if i can. Then i get the mats and i collect stacks of DQ items to sell for around 3.5k. depending on your level. I can instantly sell the DQ's without worry about finding a buyer. I get enough mats for myself. Works good for me to make money and i earn XP in the process.

I can't imaging myself running around for hours on end just picking mats. Do they really earn that much more money than someone just grinding and sellling the mob drops. I also get a bit of XP for my trouble and every once in awhile get an intersesting drop thats very useful. On the other hand they dig mats all day just to buy the wine to the BH. The BH many times means waiting around to try to get party and finally do it. That's hours and hours of task just to complete their daily BH. Most times I prefer to just grind and cut out all the BS or should i say BH.
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It is a bit annoying to be grinding and kill a mob by a mat so you can dig it, and next thing you know a huge lobster sprints in a takes the mat. So i understand what the OP is trying to convey.

Well, i prefer to gind in one spot with about 2 or 3 mats in the area if i can. Then i get the mats and i collect stacks of DQ items to sell for around 3.5k. depending on your level. I can instantly sell the DQ's without worry about finding a buyer. I get enough mats for myself. Works good for me to make money and i earn XP in the process.

I can't imaging myself running around for hours on end just picking mats. Do they really earn that much more money than someone just grinding and sellling the mob drops. I also get a bit of XP for my trouble and every once in awhile get an intersesting drop thats very useful. On the other hand they dig mats all day just to buy the wine to the BH. The BH many times means waiting around to try to get party and finally do it. That's hours and hours of task just to complete their daily BH. Most times I prefer to just grind and cut out all the BS or should i say BH.

I, for one, gather mats in order to make my own weapons/armor and save myself money that I would have spent on buying it. Then when I out level the gear, I catshop it over night and make more money. I've been pretty lucky so far and the armor that I've made has been 2 star with decent bonuses.
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Can someone remind me, why is this thread still open >.>??
    b:dirty
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    because its the weekend, and when the ''man'' is away, the dummies come out to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Evil never dies??!!
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    They serve as a reminder that 10 year olds still play.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    because its the weekend, and when the ''man'' is away, the dummies come out to play.
    this is a plain and simple answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Daddytony - Sanctuary
    Daddytony - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I grind and sell the dq to buy mats, and get exp and spirit in the process. Just something i figured out on my own while i wasnt complaining on forums. No offense :P
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Shame didnt work out how not to Necro at the same time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wiggle - Lost City
    Wiggle - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would rather risk f than necro
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I remember this thread lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
This discussion has been closed.