What do you think of your faction ? o-O

Comments

• Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Tsutai! :D

My faction's nice, but mostly empty when I play.

Hey b:bye :D Tehe which are you in ? xD Maybe you could join mine lol it's fun x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i <3 my guild and how can not love it when there is Saiha b:dirty

Seiryu <3<3<3

Sai and Smooth's nickname battles amuse quite a bit too. Hmm...I need to start finding some good hiding spots agian...we could restart Hide and Seek for fun and prizes!
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • kryp
    kryp Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i dont enjoy hangin with my faction anymore
  • Thrivelia - Dreamweaver
    Thrivelia - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    look what tsu did! b:sad
    she made me post ;_______;
  • Arkright - Dreamweaver
    Arkright - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've had some fun in Feral. Though they have the req 18+ for a reason lol. It's just right for meh. :D
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As someone who came from TW factions that eventually went b:bye...

I think that Calamity is a breath of fresh air. We have the friendly bunch, the crazy bunch, bromance, some girl-on-girl action once in a while (come on, it happens sometimes, admit it!)...there is never a day where faction chat isn't lively, and I love a lively FC--keeps me from not falling asleep while doing WQ or RB.

And I can't help to think that I wouldn't have met the sweetest guy ever had I not joined. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver
    JamesJutsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Prodigy. lvl 3. To be honest I like my faction, not only does it have great people in there but also they help me lvl fast. damn them though, they lvl much faster than me.

When I become higher lvl I might join with either Eq or HTD. I like Eq becasue most opf the peolpe I pk with are from there and they help me out alot and HTD becasue I know a lot of peolpe that used to help me when I was a lowbie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    look what tsu did! b:sad
    she made me post ;_______;

OMG THRIV POSTED :D:D:D:D b:laughb:victoryb:chuckle YAY :D:D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
    edited November 2009
    OMG THRIV POSTED :D:D:D:D b:laughb:victoryb:chuckle YAY :D:D:D

o_O?
    how what when where?
    and I like my fac D:<
    and james is a noob for saying HTD which is a faction I never heard of b:question
  • IceZephyr - Dreamweaver
    IceZephyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Prodigy. lvl 3. To be honest I like my faction, not only does it have great people in there but also they help me lvl fast. damn them though, they lvl much faster than me.

When I become higher lvl I might join with either Eq or HTD. I like Eq becasue most opf the peolpe I pk with are from there and they help me out alot and HTD becasue I know a lot of peolpe that used to help me when I was a lowbie.

HTD? Which faction is that?

Don't you mean High Definition Television? HDT?

You fail James, banned from joining :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    HTD? Which faction is that?

Don't you mean High Definition Television? HDT?

You fail James, banned from joining :D

Yeah I'm sorry Mr. Jutsu =/ Every time I say your name I think Naruto :3b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
    edited November 2009
    Yeah I'm sorry Mr. Jutsu =/ Every time I say your name I think Naruto :3b:chuckle

Is that a good of bad thing? :o
    edited November 2009
    o_O?
    how what when where?
    and I like my fac D:<
    and james is a noob for saying HTD which is a faction I never heard of b:question

Hahahaha I like my fac too ;D But server maintenance is not cool ;_____________; And thriv vent sometime it's fun >.> If you talked I might xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
    edited November 2009
    Is that a good of bad thing? :o

Neutral, but I do like myself some Naruto ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
    edited November 2009
    Hahahaha I like my fac too ;D But server maintenance is not cool ;_____________; And thriv vent sometime it's fun >.> If you talked I might xD

stopp getting off topic! my faction is better then yours! b:angry

oh and why should I talk on vent, that for noobs D=
    edited November 2009
    stopp getting off topic! my faction is better then yours! b:angry

oh and why should I talk on vent, that for noobs D=

NOOB MY FACTION IS SO MUCH COOLER. You're almost as noob as Shino now b:surrender And vent is fun to listen to :D Is Thriv shy ? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Xwhisper - Dreamweaver
    Xwhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My faction is awesome too! with a noob leader yeeeah :D

b:laugh

Woah, if not for that time I saw mantavip being tanked by that certain nubcake, I might not be in the faction I'm in. I rez'd him with my lvl 7 rez.. perhaps lower if I didn't level it XD b:laugh
    I likey the faction i'm in though. Fuuuun people, and helpful ;D
    This is where a siggy should go. But it ran away. Okay. I lied. It's still here but it's a ninja siggy. You just can't see it. Stop raging. It gets embarrassed. Leave. Nao. Stop reading. Whatever. Meh. \o/
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmm my faction.. we have 2 leader, they change lead often depends on situation i think... one leader is a good archer, the other one is a noob BM. i dont really know every ppl there cuz i rarely check faction log. they are funny ppl but not too helpful as im not too helpful too b:surrender only the BM's wife is helpful so far i know b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
    edited November 2009
    hmm my faction.. we have 2 leader, they change lead often depends on situation i think... one leader is a good archer, the other one is a noob BM. i dont really know every ppl there cuz i rarely check faction log. they are funny ppl but not too helpful as im not too helpful too b:surrender only the BM's wife is helpful so far i know b:shocked

Which faction are you in o-O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Alantor - Dreamweaver
    Alantor - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    First faction : picked me up at lvl 14. sucked after lvl 25. think they broke up.

Second faction : a voting system to vote players off. doh. How the hell are you gonna grow unless they're all a..kissers.

Third faction : Fantastic. Great bunch, loads of fun. But sadly, i wanna lvl fast(er) and do my bosses/quests/fb. Couldn't do it there. Shame.

Current faction : Awesome. Great group, lots of players, good leader(s), lots of help (twoway oc) , laughs and good rep.

So far so good, wanna keep it that way ;)
    edited November 2009
    First faction : picked me up at lvl 14. sucked after lvl 25. think they broke up.

Second faction : a voting system to vote players off. doh. How the hell are you gonna grow unless they're all a..kissers.

Third faction : Fantastic. Great bunch, loads of fun. But sadly, i wanna lvl fast(er) and do my bosses/quests/fb. Couldn't do it there. Shame.

Current faction : Awesome. Great group, lots of players, good leader(s), lots of help (twoway oc) , laughs and good rep.

So far so good, wanna keep it that way ;)
    Yeah my first was a few really good friends, second was people I didn't know or really like at all... So I went back to the first. Then left because I needed more BHs and TTs and etc, and absolutely hated it. Now I'm in another and it's great so far lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Eh, I like Feral really. Fun, talkative mature bunch with a good sense of humor - I don't have to constantly watch what I say or do thanks to open-minded folks. There's usually always someone on, and chat rarely dies... unless we're all suddenly busy (it happens though). Normally drama-less (happens too, as much as we avoid it like the plague).

But people treat us like a revolving door or a gateway faction. They learn basics and get to a high level, then poof, we see 'em in TW factions. Or leave because we're "not going anywhere". How can you expect a faction to go somewhere if people keep leaving? Trying to maintain decent activity level is getting hard because a lot of the players aren't patient enough and think leaders have to do everything.

Doesn't help that our level range is ~20 to 80+; at 86, I'm the highest character and tank (we got a 79 barb though!). People depend on me maybe a bit too much, would want me to run 3 BH51 in a row because our time zones don't fit (NZ/Australia, North/South America, Europe) or show up 5 mins. after I've ran for 3-4 guys. I dunno if they realize that at my level I'm nearly always in outside squads... I think that's my biggest gripe with our faction. I can't devote ALL my time to helping others, I have my own stuff to do as well. Otherwise, I love our bunch.

But from what I gather we're doing decently still. We've been on the server about a week after it opened, and we're still going.

In the end, member quality over quantity FTW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
    edited November 2009
    Eh, I like Feral really. Fun, talkative mature bunch with a good sense of humor - I don't have to constantly watch what I say or do thanks to open-minded folks. There's usually always someone on, and chat rarely dies... unless we're all suddenly busy (it happens though). Normally drama-less (happens too, as much as we avoid it like the plague).

But people treat us like a revolving door or a gateway faction. They learn basics and get to a high level, then poof, we see 'em in TW factions. Or leave because we're "not going anywhere". How can you expect a faction to go somewhere if people keep leaving? Trying to maintain decent activity level is getting hard because a lot of the players aren't patient enough and think leaders have to do everything.

Doesn't help that our level range is ~20 to 80+; at 86, I'm the highest character and tank (we got a 79 barb though!). People depend on me maybe a bit too much, would want me to run 3 BH51 in a row because our time zones don't fit (NZ/Australia, North/South America, Europe) or show up 5 mins. after I've ran for 3-4 guys. I dunno if they realize that at my level I'm nearly always in outside squads... I think that's my biggest gripe with our faction. I can't devote ALL my time to helping others, I have my own stuff to do as well. Otherwise, I love our bunch.

But from what I gather we're doing decently still. We've been on the server about a week after it opened, and we're still going.

In the end, member quality over quantity FTW.

I definately know what you mean by the helping thing... Different things like that cause me to not be in factions with members like 20 ish or so levels behind me or add them as friends. I like helping, sure, but it takes enough time to level even without running and rezzing and doing people's bhs every 5 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Alyan - Dreamweaver
    Alyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I just joined ShangriLa last week, and I have to say I love it and everyone in it. Specially Jugglo, Jugglette, Silvex, and WilGolden thx so much for making this feel like home so quick guys your the greatest. I was leaving the game when and joined this faction not entirely sure if I was staying or not and ShangriLa is a big reason why I'm still here. Love you guys!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    I hate when people use factions as like a ladder, just to get to the one they wanted to join. I know people that went like, *random tiny factions* > Exclusive/HDT/Dynasty > Armageddon > Equinox > Calamity. I have nothing against Cala but I just don't like faction hoppers. I mean sure if you want to find the right fit.. but not if you just want a cover faction while you climb to the top. Just kinda been on my mind lately. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Zigfrith - Sanctuary
    Zigfrith - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:angry I do know for sure whjo is going to go with me to the end you will see that I willtake over the system!!
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My first two factions were terrible; everybody fought often. Then I met Elve - the now temp. leader of SkyLight. She helped me quest and I left my second faction for SkyLight. I've been here since lvl19. Honestly, I love SkyLight. I met my husband here, met some awesome friends, improved as a cleric, and I feel like I have an online family. But the problem is... we're slowly falling apart. Imprisoned (my husband) and I discuss how the faction is falling apart. Yrana is taking an extended break, Brigander (ex-leader and director) is MIA, and those of us who are left... we struggle to keep a conversation going. I try my best to keep a conversation going, but it dies quickly. We fight a lot and I'm honestly getting sick of when people pick fights with my husband when he did nothing wrong :/

As a marshal, I try to settle things down. Oddly, when I tell everyone to stop fighting, they listen. o.O

Excuse me for the rant xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Trying to maintain decent activity level is getting hard because a lot of the players aren't patient enough and think leaders have to do everything.

Amen......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver
    VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Amen......

word.

What's w/ those players? I'd hate having someone come do all my **** for me. The game would be extremely boring.
    - The Gaming Gearhead

My hero:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    First faction- some nub faction forgot its name. I was in it until lvl 32.
    I was going to join cala but seraphim went on vacation. I was invited to join BloodPact. BP was somewhat ok. It started out well but went down the cliff. After BP i joined calamity around level 45. I was there until level 55 where i then joined armagedon. In arma i didnt level much and started exploring the map. So the few weeks i was in arma i went from lvl 55 to level 60. At level 60 i joined Equinox. <3EQ and i really loved it but around level 71 i left because a few friends persuaded me into rejoining arma. Funny story, i was only in arma for 3 hours before i left because i really missed EQ but i had to wait until after TW (I joined arma on sunday) in order to rejoin EQ. That whole week i was DREAMING about everyone in EQ and how we work so hard together. Its funny, most of my previous factions i felt like it was just a game and these people dont really matter but EQ really changed that thought. These people, who i will probably never ever meet irl were like the family i dont really have. I helped out a friend with a faction called ChillZone while i waited to rejoin EQ. Finally got back to EQ and thats where i been at ever since. <3Everyone in EQ (btw EQ has a lot of hot guysb:dirtyb:cuteb:chuckle)
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze