Anniversary Pack Discussion

Comments

• Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    what I find is funny is that the mods are replying to posts. Great job by the way keep up the good work b:victory but Kantorek, or Xarfox etc are just keeping b:shutup about it all, does that mean what the players saying are true? That its more about the wallets than the game anymore? Or that you guys are not reading the posts? Anyway hope to hear from a Admin, because the only thing I saw last night, was Kantorek saying "Severs are up guys, enjoy" >.> something like thatb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It is clear to me that the powers that be never intended this to be a long lasting game. I understand that PWE needs to make money but this seems a bit egregious. I wonder if PWE ever thought about what would happen to the bottom line if there is no loyal player base. "Back by popular demand" means "we made a killing on these things and are going to milk this cow dry". There is only one solution...stop buying the packs...but I don't see this happening.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If some1 starts playing pw today I can't imagine them trying to get a charm without having to spend irl money.

It would also be interresting to know how many players don't use charms and angels... I know some, and to the best of my knowledge, they are still enjoying the game. True, they are not top of the line players, but not everyone spends 24 hours a week playing the game either. And how many players charges their account once in a while, only to buy the basic items they feel the need, like charms or angels. For thoses, the rising or falling of gold prices means nothing.

My point is that we are all making guesses about all this. We don't know much about the true demographics and economics realities of this game.

But in the end, it's us, the players who have the final word : nothing forces us to play PW. Any unhappy player can choose to leave when he/she wants.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:victory but Kantorek, or Xarfox etc are just keeping b:shutup about it all, does that mean what the players saying are true? That its more about the wallets than the game anymore? Or that you guys are not reading the posts? Anyway hope to hear from a Admin, because the only thing I saw last night, was Kantorek saying "Severs are up guys, enjoy" >.> something like thatb:surrender

They will read these posts when they actually get into work that is. Currently it is not even 8am for them so I believe at most they are just getting up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Midnight - Lost City
    Midnight - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Pretty sure we can all see the impact on the economy. And that also takes away from alot of the competitiveness of the game when you have less of a choice but to cs to get better gear. And the fact is it was to celebrate the anniversary of the game for one month not every month.
  • Coreysan - Sanctuary
    Coreysan - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There is no GM made poll as it is far too easy for one player to vote multiple times.

even if they didnt the people against it would win with a landslide, i hope even you agree with us?

if a GM was online now i think he would not even cowoparate with us. you may be making alot of money with this but at least tell us what you are doing. b:surrender

you may be the modarater .. but wheres the GM's? b:sad
  • aryannamage
    edited November 2009
    As said already it isn't even 8am for the GM's at best they are just getting up to get ready for work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    They will read these posts when they actually get into work that is. Currently it is not even 8am for them so I believe at most they are just getting up.

thank you for the reply :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • HighlevelEA - Lost City
    HighlevelEA - Lost City Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This is ridiculous, as of now only a small select group of people can afford cash shop necessities like dragon orbs and charms. One day, we got one freaking day without anniversary packs. I was hoping that I might be able to afford a charm soon, guess that's not gonna happen.
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This is ridiculous, as of now only a small select group of people can afford cash shop necessities like dragon orbs and charms. One day, we got one freaking day without anniversary packs. I was hoping that I might be able to afford a charm soon, guess that's not gonna happen.

Those aren't necessities.

You don't need charms to play the game. Hmm, what else.

Oh yeah. People are 3x as likely to complain about something than to praise something good. Even that number is generous, since the people who would praise PWI might not want to read forums.

Also, if these are removed, wait till Friday please? I get paid then. b:sad

b:bye
    hai2u
  • Coreysan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    ok thank you for telling us... when the GM's do come on ..

would you be kind to give a call on every server about this? not just one

and also... hope they do cowoparate with us properly to understand our oppinion about this.

thanks moderater b:victory
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As said already it isn't even 8am for the GM's at best they are just getting up to get ready for work.

After a few weeks and 1400 posts, it would be nice to have an official answer from Xarfox on this subject....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Midnight - Lost City
    Midnight - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    On top of that they don't even mention it coming back they remove it then bring it back with 0 announcement Lol. im pretty sure no one expected them when they logged on.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well, if they are back up again, is there a date we will be told for them to be taken down?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    After a few weeks and 1400 posts, it would be nice to have an official answer from Xarfox on this subject....

aryasomething would edit it asapb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • aryannamage
    edited November 2009
    I know as much as you all do at this point. As far as I know it could be that it wasn't in the patch notes as the GM's themselfs didn't know. No one mentioned anything to us Mods either. We came on this morning to find a lot of spam and complains and were all thinking "Uh oh."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Joker, don't you have something better to do... Like... hit level 41?
    hai2u
  • Coreysan - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I know as much as you all do at this point. As far as I know it could be that it wasn't in the patch notes as the GM's themselfs didn't know. No one mentioned anything to us Mods either. We came on this morning to find a lot of spam and complains and were all thinking "Uh oh."

hold on... you said the GM's were sleeping? b:laugh
    edited November 2009
    Those aren't necessities.

You don't need charms to play the game. Hmm, what else.

Oh yeah. People are 3x as likely to complain about something than to praise something good. Even that number is generous, since the people who would praise PWI might not want to read forums.

Also, if these are removed, wait till Friday please? I get paid then. b:sad

b:bye
    Have you ever tried high level group PvP without a charm?

Have you ever tried to do TW without a charm?

Have you ever done high level group PvP with nothing but +0 gear?

Have you ever done TW with nothing but +0 gear?

• JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Joker, don't you have something better to do... Like... hit level 41?
    *yawn* no tyb:bye
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    GMs Mods everyone on the forums care about the games but the devs are continuing to **** us over and it will never EVER change Dev dont care what we say all they look at is "Are we making money from these" And they are so they will continue to bring the packs back till their profits go down and anything the GMs say to the devs will be ignored if it has anything to do with with "cutting their profit"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    I believe that since the anniversary packs are back they are still selling the first anniversary of PWI.

Because of that I think that the members of the game who have been playing since before Sept. 31st 2008 (people who got the mount) should get something cool.

One idea I had is a never ending charm.

Think about it, a charm that never runs out of HP, only for members whose account was created before sept 31st 2008 of course, and of course it would be untradeable, undroppable, etc.

But yea even if we don't get the charm I think since the packs are back we should get something else in our mail
  • sdkaw
    sdkaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    when they removed the aniversary pack from the boutique?

the truth I think they should remove the aniversary pack from the boutique... that went up all prices (including gold) so I want to be told when they will remove if they will someday :S
  • Akiyama - Dreamweaver
    Akiyama - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I wanna know how many ppl will start quit 'cause of the "Whole year of PWI anniversary". As far as I know an anniversary is only 1 day, not 2 months rofl.
    Its time to start new events or new items instead of keep put thos packs in the boutique, come with some new ideas.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2009

That makes more sense to me. TY for the response :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Have you ever tried high level group PvP without a charm? - Yes

Have you ever tried to do TW without a charm? - Yes

Have you ever done high level group PvP with nothing but +0 gear? - No

Have you ever done TW with nothing but +0 gear? - Yes

And none of those things are necessities.
    hai2u
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    OMG YEY I LOVE PERFECT WORLD LOGIC ! 3 ANNIVERSARYS ! IN ONE YEAR !!!!b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh ( wtf =.=)
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I just have a couple questions, and if you can't answer for losing your job, I understand. This is for all Mods and GMs.

What is YOUR personal opinion about what is being done? Do you like the packs, or are you against them? Please be honest with us.
  • olympics
    olympics Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hi,
    I wanna know when the anni packs will be gone. I heard its for 1 month but now its already 3 months ...
    edited November 2009
    And none of those things are necessities.

They are neccessitites if you want to participate in PvP.
This discussion has been closed.