Rising Tide Questions [First round of answers posted!]

Comments

• Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    That's what more than one account is for b:cute

I totally know what you mean, but I want to hear it from a GM's mouth:

Should i delete 2 of my chars or start a new account in order to play the expansion? b:surrender
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • gggame
    gggame Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I am craving for Rising Tide. I am starving for Rising Tide. I am coveting Rising Tide. b:chuckleb:chuckle
    GMs, when does new expansion come out? Why don't u give us more information. b:sadb:sad
  • IFranklin - Heavens Tear
    IFranklin - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    :O cool psy's FTW!~ b:victory
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Okay heres a question for ya..

Is there gonna be with the new expansion new skills for pre-existing classes?
    Or some editing in how they work?
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver
    Sage_Sora - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    since the tideborn can transform in mermen and marmaids will they be able to do this on land or only be able to transform in water?

Well, we DO have tailed Undines on land already. I think it should be allowed on land for the sake of continuity. Not to mention that 90% of the game is on land to begin with.
    O power that lies at the root of all creation,
    O memory inscribed in ages past,
    Hear my call and arise before me!
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ok, I have a couple more questions:

1. There's been a few threads on here giving a purported list of abilities for these classes. Confirm/deny their accuracy please?

2. We have waited quite a while for the 'second round of answers posted' message. So what kind of timescale are we looking at for more tideborn info?
  • gggame
    edited October 2009
    Ok, I have a couple more questions:

1. There's been a few threads on here giving a purported list of abilities for these classes. Confirm/deny their accuracy please?

2. We have waited quite a while for the 'second round of answers posted' message. So what kind of timescale are we looking at for more tideborn info?

we have waited for a long time, too long.
    I can die if i don't have more information.
  • Shuy - Dreamweaver
    Shuy - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I know it's pure speculation and all but for all you don't know i heard it looks set to be released by 15-22 November but of course that's the target but depends on devs and many things can set the release date back.b:bye
    Quit PWI JUNE 2009.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:laugh I'll see if we can get some more answers soon. You're not the only ones who want to know b:cry
  • BladeHunnter - Sanctuary
    BladeHunnter - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hey spoons why is it that none of the GMs will help me on my forume every time i post to the GM (darthpanda) stoped replying to me what gives?b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont take **** for nobodybodyb:angryb:victory

And BlakMagik is recruting anyone lvl 15-50+ on the Sanctuary server we are a very fun/helpfull/nice faction so plz join us by contacting any1 of the's names (Chaosz_Crazy/Hart_Core/FosakenDesyr/Lanfo/Sinker/Far_Sight/DemonicChic/QueenFairy/NYer/starstepper or me BladeHunnter) so come join us we are the best b:victoryb:victory
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    We support thousands of users, so we can't always give an instant response, just be a bit patient k?b:victory
  • BladeHunnter - Sanctuary
    BladeHunnter - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i stoped geting replys 2 weeks ago
    but i will wait a few days longer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont take **** for nobodybodyb:angryb:victory

And BlakMagik is recruting anyone lvl 15-50+ on the Sanctuary server we are a very fun/helpfull/nice faction so plz join us by contacting any1 of the's names (Chaosz_Crazy/Hart_Core/FosakenDesyr/Lanfo/Sinker/Far_Sight/DemonicChic/QueenFairy/NYer/starstepper or me BladeHunnter) so come join us we are the best b:victoryb:victory
  • Bijorin - Dreamweaver
    Bijorin - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So how will the merging of our character's banks go? Will it have 16 rows of 8(for those with 8 characters) plus whatever bank slots our characters have collectively unlocked, or only 2 rows of 8 plus whatever bank slots our characters have collectively unlocked? Or will our unlocked bank slots be reset?b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mazzle
    mazzle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    So how will the merging of our character's banks go? Will it have 16 rows of 8(for those with 8 characters) plus whatever bank slots our characters have collectively unlocked, or only 2 rows of 8 plus whatever bank slots our characters have collectively unlocked? Or will our unlocked bank slots be reset?b:cry
    I doubt the unlocked bank slots will be reset, im guessing all chars on the same acc will have the same space as the char with the most space unlocked already.
  • Bijorin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    mazzle wrote: »
    I doubt the unlocked bank slots will be reset, im guessing all chars on the same acc will have the same space as the char with the most space unlocked already.
    What will happen to the items in the alt's banks if the main's bank is full though? Deleted? Back to their inventory?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I guess you will have to wait to find out :P
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bijorin - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    But that's not what this thread is forb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rose9 wrote: »
    Are you always such an ****? how many games have an assassin class that uses katanas. I can think of at least 2 off the top of my head. I think katanas would be a nice addition to the game and the only reason you seem to think the only place to have assassins are Arabic countries is because you play way too much Assassin's Creed.
    Keep your line of thought within ancient china because their based on ancient china fantasys. Unless your seeing some kinda Merchant Bob or Craftsman Yamamoto or that kinda shat, the odds of seeing an 'imported' foreign weapon like a 'katana' used in the game are slim.

Next thing you know more 'tards will want things like the light saber in ancient china just cause it glows similar to the stash box and TT weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Vadi - Dreamweaver
    Vadi - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Keep your line of thought within ancient china because their based on ancient china fantasys. Unless your seeing some kinda Merchant Bob or Craftsman Yamamoto or that kinda shat, the odds of seeing an 'imported' foreign weapon like a 'katana' used in the game are slim.

Next thing you know more 'tards will want things like the light saber in ancient china just cause it glows similar to the stash box and TT weapons.

I think in ancient times China did conduct trade with Japan. I read it in a wiki article, although it didn't cite the date of when this happened. After all, this rising tide is from the sea, maybe they got to trade with Japan, who knows :V.

Also, I suggest that we add light sabers to PWI, it glows similar to 3***/TT/Molded stuff anyways. Good idea amirite? (jk)
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Merchant Bob sounds a lot better than Merchant Wang. b:surrender
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hieus2
    hieus2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What weapon will these Tideborns Use?
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Will any of the existing classes get a new skill or two to interact with something like invisibility?

Also, when the new territories come out will the current land still be held by it's owners? (Will there be a map reset with expansion?)
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Will any of the existing classes get a new skill or two to interact with something like invisibility?

Also, when the new territories come out will the current land still be held by it's owners? (Will there be a map reset with expansion?)

Of course they can attack the player IF they see them, im guessing they will not get "player aggro" when if u get attacked it automatically goes to them but if u find them im sure u can take them out....That is b4 its to late
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    New serverz? b:shockedb:laugh
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    New serverz? b:shockedb:laugh

NO for the 10000000000th time
  • Drgnfire - Heavens Tear
    Drgnfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Will the Tideborns by any chance come out this weekend ??
    Swaqqa of a cripple.
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Will the Tideborns by any chance come out this weekend ??

No. There is a maintenance but it is only for daylight savings time to kick in.
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gggame
    edited October 2009
    After today, tomorrow I hope I can get more information of Rising Tide (video, pictures, date, details........)
    Tomorrow is 1st November.
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    @gggame

I think we all have hoped to get information every day >.<
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blackvoid - Sanctuary
    Blackvoid - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    of course weve all been waiting on info in case you havent noticed they only gave us one round of answers that were cryptic on their own much less the fact that they only hint on who/what/when/where/why of anything to do with the tideborne
    i am the dark meaningless void that fills all of your souls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.