Who wanted the Anniversary packs Back Poll?

Options

Comments

• WrathfulFury - Harshlands
    WrathfulFury - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Anni packs arent in the shop

Did they listen to us???

Havn't taken economics yet. What I'm saying is, the gold is held by hoarders who refuse to sell it till prices rise. That doesnt mean there is less gold, just that they're selling it for higher prices.

So, you are saying that you haven't even graduated high school yet, and you think you know the way a economy works?

That is funny. Probably the first laugh tonight.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bu"m"pb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Ryuu_Takara - Dreamweaver
    Ryuu_Takara - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    maybe if pwi thought of a different event instead of the same one...there wouldn't be so many ppl pissed off...but they also don't have to charge an arm and a leg either b:chuckle just a thought...
  • Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear
    Xiaoxue - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The 37 vote yes who are those selling gold. Doesn't matter whether it's back or not. Doesn't affected to me. Greediness will never gain. Donate the coins to me better than you gamble.
  • sk8erchad
    sk8erchad Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i voted yes and wow, this pole looks like no life jobless QQers!!
    To me its not about being able to swipe a credit card, its the fact i worked hard for what i have and now people can get endgame gear by merely luck alone, its an annoyance and makes my hard work towards what i have seem merely useless. and saying people have no life because they are jobless is very derrogatory, the economy at the moment is complete garbage and many people are jobless, laid off and are collecting unemployment barely making it by and its not by choice...you gotta pay bills and have food before you can swipe a credit card for a video game.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    sk8erchad wrote: »
    To me its not about being able to swipe a credit card, its the fact i worked hard for what i have and now people can get endgame gear by merely luck alone, its an annoyance and makes my hard work towards what i have seem merely useless. and saying people have no life because they are jobless is very derrogatory, the economy at the moment is complete garbage and many people are jobless, laid off and are collecting unemployment barely making it by and its not by choice...you gotta pay bills and have food before you can swipe a credit card for a video game.

+1

I agree with you.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • SoulTedSu - Lost City
    SoulTedSu - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    sk8erchad wrote: »

To me I bought whatever items i want with real money but hell I am not proud to say that I bought it ... If I can ever work hard and get it free like you .. i would proud to say that to everyone i see b:laugh but because of my working life i have less time to play so the only way is ..... you get my point ...b:bye
  • bossy231
    bossy231 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i got it..i know why the packs are back..either PWI dont know how to read this poll or they just dont care..b:shutup
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bossy231 wrote: »
    i got it..i know why the packs are back..either PWE dont know how to read this poll or they just dont care..b:shutup

I took the liberty of correcting your post. It's in red, in case you didn't notice it. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • foxymarmalade
    foxymarmalade Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have said it before, and I will say it again. Free to play, but pay to win. I am not happy at all that these packs are back. Way to go for messing the server up even more than it already was. -_-
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I have said it before, and I will say it again. Free to play, but pay to win. I am not happy at all that these packs are back. Way to go for messing the server up even more than it already was. -_-

Kinda reminds me of another game I used to play...except that one was free to play, pay to play more. RS for those that know what that means.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What a cute poll.

Haven't u guys learned anything from the last time around?

Once it's in game, it's in!
    End of story.

Your 500+ Against polls, pale in comparison to the 78875423209798076578764 ppl actually not on the forums and are infact enjoying the packs again.

It was these same ppl that sent tickets demanding the packs back.

Same as last time go ahead with your "i quit" Threats. Pwi knows you're hooked, knows you'll never leave. The few that actually have indeed left, number in the what? 100s? 200s? Lmfao! U know how many ppl play this game?b:surrender

But by all means, vent and rant as much as u want. I cut my right nut off if packs are taken off before november k?b:chuckle
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • somerandomacc
    somerandomacc Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    o/c no. even if they werent a cashop item, they ruin the whole thing of getting the better, awsomer stuff hardly.
    they ruin the chain of rarity.

PW failed in this part. some stuff have to remain rare. while others have to remain popular.

now why im mad at this? because the fun is actually GETTING the stuff and WORKING HARD for it.
    i don't care that you will give me a lvl 100 BM and let me TT/RB/BH millions of times, gaining millions.
    i really dont care. **** that. the fun is getting it hardly. though not too hard kk? b:bye
  • blindv
    blindv Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    What a cute poll.

Haven't u guys learned anything from the last time around?

Once it's in game, it's in!
    End of story.

cough. Not true.

Genie resets?

2cents

Bv
  • Noxus - Dreamweaver
    Noxus - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Are you kidding me????

The Game sufferd soooo damn much with this event and now you bring it back !?!?!?

And for such a long time again ?!?!?

What the hell???
  • Hayyel - Lost City
    Hayyel - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    heh... just grb the cash and jewelry before the ship sinks. doesnt matter whos cash either. Grab it, and run to the safe boats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    joke's on pwi...i've a friend who made 120mil out of 5mil out of this event - probably never will spend a cent on the game ever. on the other hand i've a friend who spent like 300 bucks and didn't break even from coin value of stuff from the packs.

guess who's more pissed off and likely to quit o.o
    enough with the lottery winning events, seriously...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    this is complete bs is all i can say

yeah... What they said... b:angry
  • Tamuz - Lost City
    Tamuz - Lost City Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the GM prob had a bet between each other and saying " i wonder how many players we can make leave " well so far this GM that is killing the economy is winning

dont worry it's not you spoons
  • WraitHunter - Dreamweaver
    WraitHunter - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I don't care they're back or whatever(i voted no anyway)but really don't **** lie it was because of popular demand.We both know you are lying(whoever wrote that line).Did I said my game isn't still working?Atleast invest some of those money to technical support and fix stuff.This is crazy...

If I may suggest a way for those that are really pissed of this and think about quitting(I am)is to just wrote the name of the game your going too.Don't get me wrong i'm not saying people should say **** since that game it's so lame for what i care.I'm going to play on a regular basis dungeon%dragon online ftw...PWI fail.

And yes spoons or whoever,you can ban me if that makes you feel better i'm not even coming back to check the post.
  • ThommiX - Lost City
    ThommiX - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yeah,time to change game to something not so obviously driven by greed.
    This game is soon dead with the way they treat their players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

-Lost city-
  • Kar_rak - Sanctuary
    Kar_rak - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Agree with ThommiX, I don't know what you pretend guys, but you are destroying the game day by day. Anniversary ENDED, we had enough with 1 month of 400k+ golds guys
    For a true Daeva's and Nakir's Swords! Sign at the post!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=163102
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malley - Lost City
    Malley - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <---cash shopper

voted no >.>
  • Kya_Breeze - Lost City
    Kya_Breeze - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    and boom "back by popular demand" is the ****test excuse ive ever seen, as shown in this small glimpse of what the community want, as it stands the community doesn't want them BACK! Do GM e speak n read engish?
    Power, greed and corruption all lead to unhappinessb:shocked
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol I don't know who runs this **** PWI company, but I do wonder how he avoids being fired by higher-ups.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <- Used to buy gold.

No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i buy about 40 bucks a year..

hell no.

49 to 424.. is not popular demand.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Naughty - Harshlands
    Naughty - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    NO. Those packs already ruined this game . now they are pack to do even more damage.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *prays for newspost* "Removed by popular demand!"

...never gonna happen. b:surrender
  • Pchan - Dreamweaver
    Pchan - Dreamweaver Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Voted no.

I did my share during the previous event. They are not getting a penny from me this time no matter how much Duke shouts. b:infuriated
This discussion has been closed.