Who wanted the Anniversary packs Back Poll?

Options

Comments

• Pandaberr - Lost City
    Pandaberr - Lost City Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Can we get a higher + than a +1 on this too? Cause I've sent in numerous tickets only to be told "well look into that" or "we're working on a fix"

WHERES THE BALDNESS FIX GUYS???????

I honestly couldn't care less about fixes right now.

I seriously want a justification about the "Back By Popular Demand" statement.

That statement is impregnated with more fail than the lady who had 16 kids ON PURPOSE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River_ - Lost City
    _River_ - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    YES! *pulls out tools and gets ready* *puts on hocket mask*

D: now you're just scary. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

That statement is impregnated with more fail than the lady who had 16 kids ON PURPOSE.

ROFLMFAO I have to agree 1jillion% with you xD
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Mericle - Dreamweaver
    Mericle - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    wow look at that 257 people so far say no to a whole 30 people saying yes.

Failtastic b:bye

Major fail. Hi panda
    b:bye
  • Murtoge - Lost City
    Murtoge - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

LMFAO! +1 to that!
  • PillageNRape - Lost City
    PillageNRape - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

LMAOb:laugh
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Popular Demand means basicaly the Staff at PWI got one big hard on when they saw how much cash this brought on and they want more to waste on booze crack and well fail **** ppl who come up with fail **** ideas like this one
  • dunkenmcloud
    dunkenmcloud Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Are you kidding me? Again so soon? Sure theres tons of my cash shopping guildies that love anniversary packs but overall I've seen it done a lot of damage to the morale of players in this game. Gold Trade JUST started to get a little more stable and now you guys bring this back which will mess up the market again. I know PWI is a company and a company needs to do what it can to increase profits but how many players are you willing to lose compared to the amount your gaining over an event that only lasts some weeks. Where is this "popular demand" you speak of? I don't see any on the forums or in the game.

I don't care about who gets what with this event. What highly upsets me is the amount of people leaving this game because of outrageous moves the people running this game are making.

I agree with him I lost alot of really good friends i have known over a year now due to the last Anniversary pack event
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Ok, You're hired for the skillful one liners. Switch servers, I want a joke writer in my employ. Pay's inconsistant, rewards are unclear, but I like 'em pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City
    BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Lmfao!... so trueb:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hm.. interesting. Take a lookg @ something I saw on the forums here by a Mr. thabossman You might like to see..

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=470412

Major. I think we're onto something.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ok, You're hired for the skillful one liners. Switch servers, I want a joke writer in my employ. Pay's inconsistant, rewards are unclear, but I like 'em pro.

NU HE'S OURS b:shocked
  • Grayroses - Heavens Tear
    Grayroses - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    NO. Anniversary packs only destroy PW's gameplay and pleasure of playing it for most of his players. But, oh well, they need money, we're always free to choose another game and don't look back.
    Forum trolls are **** beings who find pleasure in picking on other forum users,trying to bully them. Probably kids or antisocial people, feeding themselves with burgers,chips and soda, 23/7 in front of a PC, they are trying to release their frustration through moronic posts. My advice for them is:get a life (girlfriend,job,pet) or visit a **** site to release your anger and hate due to lack of parental love in childhood. Have fun!
  • haveablast
    haveablast Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Seriously if the GMs dont read the thread and just see the poll, b:angry that should light a fire under their **** to change it.

BUT that is wishful thinking!
  • LordRaptor - Heavens Tear
    LordRaptor - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i bought some at the last sale. They destroy good weps and Hard Work. Froscoverd was RARE!!!! and now everyone with lots of money can get 1. I have a Crimson Horn in bank, i worked hard on the coins for it. Now if u have mon, u get Broad Land.
    DAMN PACKS!!!!
    Equipment
    ☆Armor of the Assassin
    ☆Decaying Snow Shinguards
    ☆General's Bracers
    ☆Skywalker Shoes
    ☆Broad Land
    ☆Attendance Ring
  • TheTruper - Lost City
    TheTruper - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    PandaBerr. You're crazy. But you are also right.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I want him too! WE need more people, lol. need to expand the army. :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hm.. interesting. Take a lookg @ something I saw on the forums here by a Mr. thabossman You might like to see..

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=470412

Major. I think we're onto something.

Right back to financial department statement by me... They're looking for a quick boost to their stocks, not a long term solution which improvement of gameplay and quality of game flow/removal of glitches would assist in forming a ground for. Long term players want quality product on which to interact, otherwise, better quality found, lets all migrate TOGETHER!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options

Yes army of quippy people with kickass jokes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Right back to financial department statement by me... They're looking for a quick boost to their stocks, not a long term solution which improvement of gameplay and quality of game flow/removal of glitches would assist in forming a ground for. Long term players want quality product on which to interact, otherwise, better quality found, lets all migrate TOGETHER!

I'm still waiting on D3 or BladeNSoul... or possibly GW2 if it ever actually comes out, and isn't a tease.
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options

I shall give chu mah demon skills, mah nix, kowlin, and all of mah ebilness in a box to help teh cause!!!

lol sorry couldn't resist. But I'll help your army >:P
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Server back up: *goes back to watch continuation of fail*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Server back up: *goes back to watch continuation of fail*

yeah and the "patch" took like 2 seconds to load.....

GMs!!!! tell the DEVs that we demand a RECOUNT b:angryb:angryb:angry
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2009
    Options
    I shall give chu mah demon skills, mah nix, kowlin, and all of mah ebilness in a box to help teh cause!!!

lol sorry couldn't resist. But I'll help your army >:P

<3 much apprec'
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <3 much apprec'

Anytime <3 just whisper when ya need it all xD
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    WITH IN ABOUT SAY 1 min of geting on HL Ligeia is already at it LMFAO OMG
  • WrathfulFury - Harshlands
    WrathfulFury - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That still isn't demand, the gold is there, it just has a higher price. Learn to read maybe.

I did read, and maybe you should also. By your reasoning, Gold Prices rise, and sell alot, without any or little demand. Can someone please show Boned the stupidity in this reasoning?

Quote from a Economics Website:

"as demand increases, so does the price", which, if you have a brain, is also
    "as demand decreases, so does the price".

So, Boned, tell me something. If following the above basic rule of economics, why would Demand decrease, yet price increase. The very idea is absurd. Learn to read what I post and actually understand what I post.
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Anni packs arent in the shop

Did they listen to us???

I did read, and maybe you should also. By your reasoning, Gold Prices rise, and sell alot, without any or little demand. Can someone please show Boned the stupidity in this reasoning?

Quote from a Economics Website:

"as demand increases, so does the price", which, if you have a brain, is also
    "as demand decreases, so does the price".

So, Boned, tell me something. If following the above basic rule of economics, why would Demand decrease, yet price increase. The very idea is absurd. Learn to read what I post and actually understand what I post.

Havn't taken economics yet. What I'm saying is, the gold is held by hoarders who refuse to sell it till prices rise. That doesnt mean there is less gold, just that they're selling it for higher prices.
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I cannot believe I read through all this...but that whole thing about being thrown down the stairs and barb wire and lemon juice...omg, there are people just as twisted as me.

As for me being happy? Yes and no. Yes, because I'm an addict. b:surrender No because I'm an addict and this is a huge money sink.

More no than yes however--the tokens make it easier to get oracles--lots of oracle babies to be had...b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Anni packs arent in the shop

Did they listen to us???

They usually wait until 1am server time =(
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.