Who wanted the Anniversary packs Back Poll?

Options

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Who's got the Salt and Ice? Lypi? You in?!

:grins:

*holds up salt and ice*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • LanaKitten - Lost City
    LanaKitten - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    No..I disagree with packs coming back!!
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Btw, I have to agree with you Lypi. I made decent enough money on this the first time, enough to get my TT90 gear that I wanted, a couple of mounts, and refines but thats it. I have no other use for this event a second time =(

Yeah, personally I thought it should've been a 2 week event (regardless that I got most of my stuff in the 3rd week). Oh well, back to buying more stuff cheaper than it went up to after the last round of the event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    just as gold price start goin back down....BOOM! another outrageous spike do to an unwanted sale the wrecks the non cash paying players.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *holds up salt and ice*

Not the quote I wanted but didn't wanna backpage xD I think it was you that said it too... I only got 2 pieces of TT90 gear... as I soon started to run outta money and hadn't sharded or refined it yet.
    Yeah, personally I thought it should've been a 2 week event (regardless that I got most of my stuff in the 3rd week). Oh well, back to buying more stuff cheaper than it went up to after the last round of the event.

True.. but even still... this game is as good as ruined
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Who's got the Salt and Ice? Lypi? You in?!

:grins:

Yup, I'm down for some financial department torture. Hopefully the GMs communicate our upset to them clearly enough that this turns into a 3-5 day return instead of 3 week+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River_ - Lost City
    _River_ - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <3 b:chuckle

But really... why would these be in such high demand... most of HT that world chatted that night after they were removed were like "WOOT".....

Yeah! UGH! LC's economy is **** right now. Like I really want the anni packs back to inflate it even more. I can't even afford feathers! :(
    This makes a lot of people, including me, think about game switching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mericle - Dreamweaver
    Mericle - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    >.> i just got my tt 90 cause this event ended now its back and i am back to having crappier gear then everyone else even lower lvl players are gonna have better gear then me cause they can cs and i cant.

You and me both. >< I just saved up for my TT90 gear and now all these lower levels are geared out more than I am.

Enough already b:cryb:surrender
  • Signako - Heavens Tear
    Signako - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

The only thing that gets me is, with all the money they made off this event for 1 month, all the cash shop sales etc, do you think they could fix the rubber band effect, or if this expansion is as grand as they say, every male, female, or other of perfect world should get a golden toilet seat to carry around, and sit on when we need to rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Knight is sworn to Valor. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the weak. His words speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked.
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *grabs the lemon juice*
    *holds up salt and ice*

yay! but, we may need a bigger bag. Seems the "yes's" keep coming up. b:angry

;<

and River's (_River/_River_) - <3333
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options

;<

*backs up a dump truck full of salt then brings in another full of ice*

(thinks to self) i need more still i think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Not the quote I wanted but didn't wanna backpage xD I think it was you that said it too... I only got 2 pieces of TT90 gear... as I soon started to run outta money and hadn't sharded or refined it yet.

*notes to include _River on future TT farming* Always up for giving old friends a hand. (Besides I'm loving farming TT right now still, oh and I wanna do lunar too when you're geared enough)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *backs up a dump truck full of salt then brings in another full of ice*

(thinks to self) i need more still i think

Salt?

I was thinking battery acid..
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

;<

Yay I'm included in the blood bath. <3 Gm blood. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *notes to include _River on future TT farming* Always up for giving old friends a hand. (Besides I'm loving farming TT right now still, oh and I wanna do lunar too when you're geared enough)
    Me too! I wanna help as well! b:pleasedb:thanks
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options

Much love Disa <3 I know you were telling me how hard you've worked for a lot of the stuff that came available in these packs...

*uses her nix to help tow the salt and ice bags* >:P
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

;<

hmmm I'll use all the money I'm saving by not charging zen to buy lots and lots and LOTS of lemons. This is gonna be fun.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Murtoge - Lost City
    Murtoge - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Salt?

b:victory perhaps a torch?
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The reason our voices are heard less, is because only a small amount of players actually visit the forums. Lets say 40%. Out of that 40% probably only about 20% actually votes or responds. And usually, the 19.5% of those people are the ones who are angry about all said posts to begin with. Break that down, you've got like 5% of the pwi population actually here at the time who actually participates (gripes :)) And that is why what is said falls on deaf ears.

Altho, I voted no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hmmm I'll use all the money I'm saving by not charging zen to buy lots and lots and LOTS of lemons. This is gonna be fun.

I wanna go! I wanna go! Pick me! PICK MEEEEEEE

Yeah how does that feel mr. guild chat spammer D<

*is already going to gm bloodbath*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City
    BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Drown them in liquid nitrogen perhaps..?b:surrender
  • PillageNRape - Lost City
    PillageNRape - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    QQ were wasting our time b:infuriated the gms probably wont even read our post
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options

Works for me =) I've been trying to get lunar groups going for a bit (when I'm not trying to get RBs going lol). And no one seems to want to do any of it =( Only other piece I need is my chest piece... I hadn't realized until I truly compared the two how different armor of millenary bless and the skywalker armor was.... lol.

I'm good for lunar anytime... My biggest worry is just the refines. Its gonna be hard to focus on that now cause gold will skyrocket again... =(
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited October 2009
    Options
    Salt?

Salt + Dry Ice... *adds liquid nitrogen and sulfuric acid into large tubs. Then creates a hoisting bondage contraption to suspend financial department and their supporters and slowly dip them into said tubs.* Yes, It'll hurt... A LOT.

...And you thought my gf was scary ROFL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

<<; shh! My post count is happy. It's the first time I've been excited/angry about something enough to actually give a damn about the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    The reason our voices are heard less, is because only a small amount of players actually visit the forums. Lets say 40%. Out of that 40% probably only about 20% actually votes or responds. And usually, the 19.5% of those people are the ones who are angry about all said posts to begin with. Break that down, you've got like 5% of the pwi population actually here at the time who actually participates (gripes :)) And that is why what is said falls on deaf ears.

Altho, I voted no.

It wouldn't matter if they got 2809742309473892074098328740893712048710394987 votes, they'd do the same thing. Taking a little sample of the population can be used to estimate how the rest of the population feels.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ok i have a plan every veno on every server tame a gm and a dev and any high up they can and then we can control the game YAY ITS BRILLANT!! lets all do it together come on xD,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• WrathfulFury - Harshlands
    WrathfulFury - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    What I find odd is I'm the only one who actually posted they voted yes. Wonder who the other 24 are.

I am one of those 24. I just dont prefer to be flamed when the flamers have no actual reasonable arguement.

Example: 1/2 the player base left last month.....

Please show me the actual numbers. I have yet to notice anybody leave personally. I know a few that said they quit, but still log in all the time and play. I know a few that said "I quit", but in actuality just made a Alt, and played the alt instead of their main.

QQ more and Shut Up. If you are going to quit, just do it. Dont QQ
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

No with fire comes cleanup of the leftovers bones and ash. Acid will just destroy their entire beings, and that just brings a smile to my face.
  • BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City
    BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

They are probably laughing at our posts right now.. b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
This discussion has been closed.