Who wanted the Anniversary packs Back Poll?

Options

Comments

• _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    :o thank you oh wise master. I still have much to learn. *nod*

xDDDDDD much love <3
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    +1 with emphasis

I would like to see a +12 mod on that quote. Way to go panda, <3. Major Kudos.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    NO THIS FAILS PWI FAILS SIMPLE AND EASY...

seriously im done man im focusing on PKING now so no more charging Gold for Charms and Mijis for me lol dont need it honestly PWI just destroyed this game u know first time ok but the fact your bringing it back again ruins all fun in the game all LUNAR weps take months 2 farm u give them away for a dollar?
    damn guys GG guess i will watch all myu friends go to **** and back to WoW and **** lol most of which were Cash shopers so uh yea make the servers OP make lvl 95 archers one shot lvl 90 BMs and such DO W/E U FEEL LIKE just know in the long run u only destroy ur own company and your own cash flow cuz eventualy those people who oracled their lvls and got all the OP 6 months to farm gear will quit and their go ur hard core cash shopers but hey w/e do as u wish lol might as well make the game Pay to play while ur destroying it

PWI THE MOST UNFREE FREE GAME OUT THEIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its free it really is till about lvl 30 then you have to pay us to play and to actualy be any where near decent

GOOOOOOOOOD JOB PWI KEEP THE AWSOME WORK UR WHOLE STAFF SHOULD FORM TEAMS FOR THIS YEARS SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!! have fun
  • PillageNRape - Lost City
    PillageNRape - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yeah thats another thing gms! you can sit here and formulate more plots to make money or you can debug your game. Starting with the nix bleed would be very very nice b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    And how the hell does the Gold prices reflect the player base? To me it shows that Demand is high. If there is a high demand, there is a high amount of players buying gold. Who is the truly blind, moron?

How? Oh I don't know..Who gives a damn about the player base when you have a bunch of people on the forums saying how much the event screws with the game. No one can buy anything like charms which they need, thus, they quit because what really is the point of playing when a single charm = more grinding time then your charm will last. None. As for high high demand? No. That's the gold hoarders who know full well people will buy the gold for anni packs (pay2win) so they sell it for insane prices that they know people will hate, but will pay anyways to get an anni pack and test their luck.
    Says the 40 veno b:surrender of course you dont know any of the people who actually had to EARN thier gear

Wut's my lvl have to do with anything? I'm as pissed as the rest of you.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    And how the hell does the Gold prices reflect the player base? To me it shows that Demand is high. If there is a high demand, there is a high amount of players buying gold. Who is the truly blind, moron?

@_River_: This game is free. Is there a Person standing by you every time you play with a gun to your head making you pay? Is there a bill coming in the mail that you have to pay to play? (I don't mean your credit card bill)

You can be good without paying. You just have to earn your gear, and laugh at those that spent money on it. I am not a CSer, but I LOVE the Anni packs because it allows the fools that would pose no threat to me to actually be a challenge. If you do not like this game, go play Aio-n and STFU

high gold prices could mean a high demand, or just a shortage of gold. All the anni packs do is further widen the gap between cash shoppers and people that don't put as much money in. To say you compete with a big cash shopper... without you being one, you're a tard. You pose no threat to a serious cash shopper.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • PillageNRape - Lost City
    PillageNRape - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    You tell everyone to quit QQ but at the same time what gear have you had to farm for?
  • WrathfulFury - Harshlands
    WrathfulFury - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    oooh a wise and mighty alt who wont show his true face.

And exactly who said that this ISN'T my main? I have quite a few high level Alts, but I can assure you, this is my main. I have logged more hours on this character than any of my others, I just cant really be bothered to level him up, since I really only talk to others.

@Boned: Truly, please tell me you are not that Stupid. You just said what I said in your own post. You are a complete moron. To Quote:

"people will buy the gold for anni packs". Thus Creating a High Demand

Learn to Troll Boned, or at least make your posts more intelligent
  • Murtoge - Lost City
    Murtoge - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It would be nice if all of the money spent on this game was actually used to make the game better. b:surrender
  • _River_ - Lost City
    _River_ - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

And exactly who said that this ISN'T my main? I have quite a few high level Alts, but I can assure you, this is my main. I have logged more hours on this character than any of my others, I just cant really be bothered to level him up, since I really only talk to others.

Wow....I don't know if you're the most fail person ever or just the dumbest. :( Learn to play and chat like the rest of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordChronis - Dreamweaver
    LordChronis - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    wow look at that 257 people so far say no to a whole 30 people saying yes.

Failtastic b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a pure mind, happiness will follow you, as a shadow clings to a form.
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    +1 with emphasis
    It would be nice if all of the money spent on this game was actually used to make the game better. b:surrender

Amen. Would be nice, isn't like people don't give them the money...
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City
    BRAWNDO$$ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Yeah thats another thing gms! you can sit here and formulate more plots to make money or you can debug your game. Starting with the nix bleed would be very very nice b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

It seems they are doing neither, bringing back the packs will give them a short burst of income, but they will lose money in the long run..
  • Boned - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If it was $15/month I'd play ****. D<

wowzers......it's a curse word apparently. :(

Reason I like this game is open PvP. I think "that game" would bore me after a while, just like WoW.
  • Boned - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wow....I don't know if you're the most fail person ever or just the dumbest. :( Learn to play and chat like the rest of us.

Thank god he voted yes! We can have our fun b:cute
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Reason I like this game is open PvP. I think "that game" would bore me after a while, just like WoW.

:( I'm not allowed to talk about "that game". b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options

Can we get a higher + than a +1 on this too? Cause I've sent in numerous tickets only to be told "well look into that" or "we're working on a fix"

WHERES THE BALDNESS FIX GUYS???????
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thank god he voted yes! We can have our fun b:cute

Yush! <3 I like you, why are you not my friend in game again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boned - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

Iunno, cuz I is newb. b:sad
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

can i join in on the fun please? i have lots of tools for this job XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

@Boned: Truly, please tell me you are not that Stupid. You just said what I said in your own post. You are a complete moron. To Quote:

If I was leveling really slow, I'd hit level 11 in an hour. You might want to take this advice:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then open your mouth and remove all doubt.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Options

Aww not that much of a newb <3 *gives hugs and cookies*
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jreu - Dreamweaver
    Jreu - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I've left games before for the ability to buy ANY equipment with cash. I was pi... ahem... "annoyed" even when I first found out you could buy those infernal super pets. Then the level 50 stash weapon came out. Now this? Not just this, but this AGAIN? Decidedly not. Should trends continue, PW is a few clicks from being removed from my hard drive. And yes, before I get jumped, I am a paying customer.

Also, let's keep in mind it's the devs, not the GMs we're upset with. The GMs can only do so much.
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    31 yes
    269 no...

If we play that by southpark corporation logic for every person that complains there's 1 million that are actually upset. so, 269 million opposed, 31 in aggreement. That's bigger than your player base, and almost the population of the US that's opposed to the return of anniversary packs... Greed=fail. Competant LONG-TERM business plan? Keep working on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Marche - Harshlands
    Marche - Harshlands Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

lol i agree but its all spent on weed and partys so the GMs and d!ck around while ppl actually need help and have real issues with the game
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    wow look at that 257 people so far say no to a whole 30 people saying yes.

Failtastic b:bye

↑FAIL

since when was it wrong to vote differently on a poll :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Join me newblet. I <3 you.
    can i join in on the fun please? i have lots of tools for this job XD
    The more the bloodier <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boned - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

That still isn't demand, the gold is there, it just has a higher price. Learn to read maybe.
  • Ryuu_Takara - Dreamweaver
    Ryuu_Takara - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Who the heck asked for them anyway...and if you look carefully, you will see that the prices are higher than before as well. So wtf is that bs b:angry How bout doing something fun and less costly for players for a Halloween event!?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Join me newblet. I <3 you.

The more the bloodier <3

YES! *pulls out tools and gets ready* *puts on hocket mask*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
This discussion has been closed.