So it has begun...KDvs.KY

Saveless - Harshlands
Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
Shall be very interesting, yes? Let the games begin.
Post edited by Saveless - Harshlands on

Comments

• Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    KD>KY b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    finally b:victory
    shall be interesting and FUN b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearie - Harshlands
    Bearie - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ***** pve guild vs pussier pve guild

guess which one's which
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Alright i c so many ppl applying to KD but, whats really stupid is how those ppl that spent their lives ingame criticising KD applied and joined KD.
    Some of them talk about TW fun and stuff but seriously, if u wanna have fun will u join a weaker guild and give a good fight or join the strongest guild and zerg? Some those ppl really should STFU about TW and the server condition cause the contribution that they made by joining KD is none.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:sleep boring..
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Actually its no KDvsKylin but GG/Kylin/EMPERNO/naabs guilds vs KD
    b:chuckle

They are doing the same thing Crimson did. And if i remember at that time forums got spammed by MD talking about honorb:cute

But i dont give a *****. Finally hard pvp even tho u all got rolled at genie bossb:chuckle
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:sleep boring..

So is you singing this to yourself:

I wanna be the very best
    Like noone ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    To train them is my cause
    I will travel across the land
    Searching far and wide
    Each non-cashshopper
    to understand
    The power that's inside

PWI!
    It's you and me
    I know it's my destiny
    PWI!
    Ooh, you're my best friend
    In a world we must defend
    PWI!
    Our hearts so true
    Our courage will pull us through
    You teach me and I'll teach you
    PWI
    Gotta catch 'em all!
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmm GG is still atking Kylin though... But tbh, KD & Kylin was becoming pointless imo, so sum1 had to take the first steps nd break the alliance & Kylin was the first to do it.
    (\__/)
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ***** pve guild vs pussier pve guild

guess which one's which

the botter has talkedb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Can has peeveepee?
    60 / 250.
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    PvP b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The wait was worth it, I now have a reason to grind.b:cute

PM me for fish party.<3
    60 / 250.
  • napalmnazi01
    napalmnazi01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    PvP = >:D who will win
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    hmm GG is still atking Kylin though... But tbh, KD & Kylin was becoming pointless imo, so sum1 had to take the first steps nd break the alliance & Kylin was the first to do it.

lol just got back from bar and got the news... hmm i got some friends in KD i wont be able to pk....b:sad
    but well its better like this... we are not greedy on lands... but if tw dies... the server dies like in LC...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Can has peeveepee?

yes sure
    The wait was worth it, I now have a reason to grind.b:cute

PM me for fish party.<3

against me?b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    C'mon guys, some of u take the game too seriously. Talking about i cant PK friends is bull... cause if they r friends they wont stop being ur friends cause u killed them in a game lol. Its true that this is a role playing game and it has some kind of social network on it but if they r only ur ingame friends its all good to say i cant pk them b:victory
    (\__/)
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    BTW no need to flame me cause i will ignore b:thanks
    Just preventing myself from the egomaniacs and dycks
    (\__/)
  • Bearie - Harshlands
    Bearie - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol just got back from bar and got the news... hmm i got some friends in KD i wont be able to pk....b:sad
    but well its better like this... we are not greedy on lands... but if tw dies... the server dies like in LC...

This server is far more dead than lost city you non factor.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Hmm bearie your comment is pretty ignorant and unrealistic ( sorry for the offensive language but i dont know how to make it less offensive b:victory) .

You basically botted yourself to 94 and so u shoulnt talk about factors or non factors cause it makes u look like a "thief that stole a bank and became millionaire, and is trying to humilliate the other rich ppl that at least worked for it".

LC is dead and is really sad that the ppl ego in there just prevents it from getting better. Barely has pvp at high levels and absolutely no enjoyable TWs.
    Making a comparison with Harshlands is not wise cause LC has been up for one year already while Harshlands only has months. b:shutup

If you dont have anything useful to say please dont post and avoid making urself look bad. b:cute (if u r not already)
    (\__/)
  • LordCritical - Lost City
    LordCritical - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    This server is far more dead than lost city you non factor.

TW-wise this server is more alive then LC, lost city is lost... & pvp this server is not that dead comparing to LC either.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited October 2009

I dont play much anymore, but it seams stupidity outweighed logic.

It just astonishes me how Kylin really forgot what faction helped them in the past; guess they really are as bad as QQme and Crimson told me.

It truely is pointless. When the only two land owners vrs eachother all non land holding ones will jump on both sides; No one will never have a fair chance to find out whos better.

I am 100% sure Kylin will try and make little guilds jump Kingdom, just how they forced Wolfblade into a 3v1 on Crimson.

Its just going to be alot more boring when new guilds only have 1 option to attack, be it red or yellow Kylin insured this map to a 1 color status eventually, exactly what no one wanted.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Hmm Icon, the fact that u guys helped Kylin in the past with u as a leader doesnt mean that Kylin will always be at ur side.

Curious facts or rumours b:surrender : Afghanistan was helped by USA back in the days when Soviet Union was attacking them, but some radical ppl in there turned agaisnt USA and something happened. Does this makes some Kylin members terrorists? b:shocked
    (\__/)
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Hmm Icon, the fact that u guys helped Kylin in the past with u as a leader doesnt mean that Kylin will always be at ur side.

Curious facts or rumours b:surrender : Afghanistan was helped by USA back in the days when Soviet Union was attacking them, but some radical ppl in there turned agaisnt USA and something happened. Does this makes some Kylin members terrorists? b:shocked

Kylin called the kos so.. I see where your getting... Xulin is GWB.

Really, this is a game, but its still messed up to **** people over.

Those "facts/rumors" would have to be altered to fit this situation, there really is no connection.
  • DeadlyCleric - Harshlands
    DeadlyCleric - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    >.> 2cents for old time sakes...Go Kylin Go! b:laugh
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I dont play much anymore, but it seams stupidity outweighed logic.

It just astonishes me how Kylin really forgot what faction helped them in the past; guess they really are as bad as QQme and Crimson told me.

It truely is pointless. When the only two land owners vrs eachother all non land holding ones will jump on both sides; No one will never have a fair chance to find out whos better.

I am 100% sure Kylin will try and make little guilds jump Kingdom, just how they forced Wolfblade into a 3v1 on Crimson.

Its just going to be alot more boring when new guilds only have 1 option to attack, be it red or yellow Kylin insured this map to a 1 color status eventually, exactly what no one wanted.

yet we roll you in 3rd past? forgot it alrady? it was 4v4

I am tired of you saying you dont care, yet taboo told us KD want to take over 1k and city of lost, so basically you want entire map dont you? yep stfu, <3 how Rayver lie to XuLin. Icon you have no clue what happened.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    yet we roll you in 3rd past? forgot it alrady? it was 4v4

I am tired of you saying you dont care, yet taboo told us KD want to take over 1k and city of lost, so basically you want entire map dont you? yep stfu, <3 how Rayver lie to XuLin. Icon you have no clue what happened.

First of all I cant take anyone seriously who uses <3 to another man. b:cute

Do you see a bid moving toward 1k or lost city this week

Funny I promised someone I would goto TW this weekend and then I see neither Kylin or Kingdom bid; as it should be. I thought wow, its a good alliance, What went wrong?

RayVer isnt really the lieing type, but honestly you and I Taishang Tekkblade all know I been lied too more then once by Kylin on bidding. Ill take his word over xulins anyday, Kylin's leadership is just as bad as Crimson and QQme said, my fault for blinding myself .
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    First of all I cant take anyone seriously who uses <3 to another man. b:cute

Do you see a bid moving toward 1k or lost city this week

Funny I promised someone I would goto TW this weekend and then I see neither Kylin or Kingdom bid; as it should be. I thought wow, its a good alliance, What went wrong?

tbh with you here, ofc you wont go for 1k beacuse we block it, otherwise you will just make this war happen earlier.

What went wrong? ask XuLin how Rayver lie to him.

cute?...I am not interesting of being ****

XuLin:"Ask him what did I lie?"
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Kylin called the kos so.. I see where your getting... Xulin is GWB.

Really, this is a game, but its still messed up to **** people over.

Those "facts/rumors" would have to be altered to fit this situation, there really is no connection.

Ok icon, in 1 or 2 paragraphs i will try to show u the connections since u cant see it ( cant blame u cause ppl brains may look alike but have different potentials b:victory)

What i tried to say in irony was that KD(USA) helped Kylin(Afghanistan) when QQme and Crimson(both form soviet union) were attacking them, but maybe some Kylin members were agaisnt KD actions later on and turned agaisnt them.

Maybe wasnt the best example i could give expressing indirectly my thoughts, but i guess it was too much for some ppl. Those were rumours cause i dont know if thats truly the case b:bye
    (\__/)
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    its so tired to care about everything on a "online-game", so whatever, i am going to sleep.
  • Icon - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Ok icon, in 1 or 2 paragraphs i will try to show u the connections since u cant see it ( cant blame u cause ppl brains may look alike but have different potentials b:victory)

What i tried to say in irony was that KD(USA) helped Kylin(Afghanistan) when QQme and Crimson(both form soviet union) were attacking them, but maybe some Kylin members were agaisnt KD actions later on and turned agaisnt them.

Maybe wasnt the best example i could give expressing indirectly my thoughts, but i guess it was too much for some ppl. Those were rumours cause i dont know if thats truly the case b:bye

Kylin declared war on Kingdom = Afganistan declared war on USA?

Exactly what I ment, keep real life references out of a game, this analogy is useless.
This discussion has been closed.