The TW News

2»

Comments

• seduce
    seduce Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    so you are admitting to biasing your "tw news" comments from a post on the forums? it is not "the tw news" its "seduces tw news" since you are having your own little faggy remark in there insulting steel. who do you think you are? 60 minutes?

and using those **** **** bear faces in your posts doesnt instantaneously make you cool or funny, just makes u lame and obnoxious

Hmmm... so using what majority of the people think is considered biased right? hmmm... seems like someone does not read the news since "it" doesnt know how news articles are written... too bad... and you might wanna quote in which of my post did I insult STEEL? if you consider FAD an insult then you might wanna learn to understand the meaning first before you post here again...

sadly... if you cant stand the looks of the bears then too bad... blame it on the admins for putting these cute little bears here...

P.S: whats with the 60 minutes anyway? b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:victory
  • seduce
    edited April 2009
    This week i'l make the TW news b:angry
    I might even do some interviews =o

DeadBone: So TheDan, you arent going to tw because you are too busy having TT orgies?
    TheDan: How did you know? damn your good...

Yeah to Deadbone... Make a news and get insulted for all your hardwork by some l**er... if u know what i mean b:chuckle
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you can't live with being insulted, then give up on life. Easiest way to avoid being insulted in the future.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    seduce wrote: »
    Yeah to Deadbone... Make a news and get insulted for all your hardwork by some l**er... if u know what i mean b:chuckle
    If you can't live with being insulted, then give up on life. Easiest way to avoid being insulted in the future.

I dont give a **** if i upset the trolls, whatever they say in no way changes my life. Unless TheDan insults me b:surrender
  • seduce
    edited April 2009

Lol... that is too extreme dont u think... besides why should I mind insults from some l*ser? haha...
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    People kill themselves for stupid stuff all the time.

Insulting someone who insults you first gets us nowhere. You're really being no better then the said person. If you can dish out calling people a loser, then you should be able to take being called lame. Simple. =D
  • GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary
    GodHatesYOU - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    seduce wrote: »
    April 11 2009

Battle No.2
    Another powerhouse Legendary did the honor of ridding STEEL off the map. After successive attacks on Outlaw territories, STEEL find themselves losing their land to Nefarious last week and Legendary this week. As i had expected STEEL to be a fad. Meaning rise fast die fast =D Thank you Legendary for ridding the most hated faction off the map b:victory

As you can see you have clearly said THANK YOU which means you are grateful for this happening meaning you hate us, and then calling us the most hated faction. which is adding an unnecessary comment to make us look bad to people who dont even play our server or who like steel.

and 60 minutes is world known for bring "the news" where they make a show out of being biased which you are doing
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    People kill themselves for stupid stuff all the time.

Insulting someone who insults you first gets us nowhere. You're really being no better then the said person. If you can dish out calling people a loser, then you should be able to take being called lame. Simple. =D

Go away loser b:chuckle
  • Qqmoar - Harshlands
    Qqmoar - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    As you can see you have clearly said THANK YOU which means you are grateful for this happening meaning you hate us, and then calling us the most hated faction. which is adding an unnecessary comment to make us look bad to people who dont even play our server or who like steel.

and 60 minutes is world known for bring "the news" where they make a show out of being biased which you are doing

They can write the story however they want. You all are a bunch of morons anyway who got together thinking you were great. Then you got roflstomped by the "real" factions.

You don't want to be hated then don't act like 12 year olds in world chat all day.

You don't care if you are hated, then don't cry on the boards about being hated.
  • Jamseruk - Sanctuary
    Jamseruk - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I personally have a bad opinion of steel since Ive had members KS or try to KS me as well as trash talk and taunting. Isn't to say I dislike everyone in steel, I've squaded with a few and got on fine. Could just be a minority in the faction annoying a lot of people.
  • Stealthninja - Sanctuary
    Stealthninja - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I personally have a bad opinion of steel since Ive had members KS or try to KS me as well as trash talk and taunting. Isn't to say I dislike everyone in steel, I've squaded with a few and got on fine. Could just be a minority in the faction annoying a lot of people.

If u think we trash talk then take at how much legendary trash talks. and ppl mainly base their opinions on about 10 ppl and there r 200 in the faction. u also havent looked at the PM spam/abuse we get
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    LEGENDARY I LOVE YOUb:dirtyb:cute
    You can come trash talk me whenever *wink wink*
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i personally haven't seen legendary trash talk very much.. outside of ayano sometimes .. i've seen steel trash talk a lot..

but it all depends on who you are interacting with.. to some random member in steel.. they'll probably see other factions trash talking a lot more than their own unless they are one of the trash talkers
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The trash talkers I've seen.. most of them were over PK/KS related issues. So much drama over killing each other in game b:cry lol.

Just don't let stuff get to your head and simply ignore people people who are like that :d
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i wanna kill you dan b:angry
  • Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary
    Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I love cookies b:thanksb:thanksb Hehe! Fun to ruin a lame thread!b:shockedb:shocked
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    I love cookies b:thanks Hehe! Fun to ruin a lame thread!b:shockedb:shocked

Ya we have to post on the lame threads cos andracil closed all the cool ones b:chuckle
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    oh yay this thread is stil ALIVE!
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    i wanna kill you dan b:angry

oki let's have a tea party after :D

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    oki let's have a tea party after :D

First TT orgies and now tea parties? Regicide is the place to be b:surrender
  • seduce
    edited April 2009

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Seriously.... I made STEEL looked bad? Please... I suppose even before this thread was made STEEL was already hated by alot of people on the server? Get your facts right before speaking kid. and also you still did not show me where did I insulted STEEL.b:laughb:pleasedb:chuckleb:victory
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    They can write the story however they want. You all are a bunch of morons anyway who got together thinking you were great. Then you got roflstomped by the "real" factions.

You don't want to be hated then don't act like 12 year olds in world chat all day.

You don't care if you are hated, then don't cry on the boards about being hated.
    lmao. I had to laugh @ some points made that fit just right in XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    First TT orgies and now tea parties? Regicide is the place to be b:surrender

Deadbone and I have had tea parties since lv 30 :p i wonder what's next in line b:chuckle