Comments

• Blizey - Harshlands
    Blizey - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i heard you got banned for PKing in SP

oh see what i did there?

sorry had to man XD

I dont even know woot SP look like now. lol been a while I been there. I can easily get lost there now b:laugh
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    So.. i was looking into Lost city forums (boreddd) and saw this
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=442842

LAAAAL b:laugh Lmao u need some...

Yea MD gets bashed everywhere...its funny. They were all like GTFO made me smile =)
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Lamarcus - Harshlands
    Lamarcus - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol the damn nerd didn't know LC has more cruel people than HL has....welcome to LC bish
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    roman6 wrote: »
    endless life is the most humble pker i have ever fought against b:thanks cheers

i dont remember fighting you xD
    besides duals
    ^^ but ty i guess
    im a fail pker sometime cause im to nice xDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ALL the ppl that say " OH you pk lowbies lol u nab you don't know how to pk" its ok to go red no really it is.
    infact i see each and everyone of you go after red lowbies "trying" to pk them, im pretty sure you know where im getting at here...

go red its ok we promise we wont gank and shatter you, THAT MUCH b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ALL the ppl that say " OH you pk lowbies lol u nab you don't know how to pk" its ok to go red no really it is.
    infact i see each and everyone of you go after red lowbies "trying" to pk them, im pretty sure you know where im getting at here...

You made no sense at all. Stop wasting time in PWI and go to schoolb:bye
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited October 2009
    Options

lol i dont pk lowbie besides when i aoe people and lowbie are in the just standing there for no reason and if your red and i kill you you have no reason to talk
    your so funny xD
    i only fight high lvls
    ask anyone =P
    ajani knows too
    if you dont know anything about me shut up
    and welcome to gank i dont mind ^^ its fun being gank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    lol i dont pk lowbie besides when i aoe people and lowbie are in the just standing there for no reason and if your red and i kill you you have no reason to talk
    your so funny xD
    i only fight high lvls
    ask anyone =P
    ajani knows too

that wasn't pointed at you endless you know i respect you b:cute and b:dirty u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:cuteb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    your so funny xD
    i only fight high lvls
    ask anyone =P
    ajani knows too

True story.b:cute
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

i just peed my pants, a 7x archer is after me, oh no. BTW, i dont know "what you getting at there", everything you wrote is broken english, and round about ways of saying nothing significant. so please, dont leave you poor thought fragments up for interpretation and just say what ever you are trying to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Plz plz u talk a lot and i only see u at hidden orchid while doing wq .. stop pking 3x -4x and talk a lot on forums... i can respect some GG and some KD... they have balls... but not u... try to come west gate to pk or are u afraid of HH weapons?
    ok first off, vit BM? are you serious, i was a dex oriented BM but i was a defense freak thats why you could barely put a dent on me, as for your weapon? yeah, cause my lvl 70 axes were SO much better.

also i dont mind you complaining about CSers but it looks as if you were implying i was one....lol, so now someone got you a CV bow, THATS why you started opening your mouth? tsk tsk. MD syndrome :P

i start opening my mouth? read this forum dude.. i've always posted here... if u were on more often u would know how i am... i can lose against people i wont QQ... i can win against people 9x even being without charm.. i wont speak out saying what i did... dude now that i'm geared i can restat.. thats what i did.. and the mag i had to fly is now in my dex and half vit was placed in vit... people said my damage was low.. now ask any 9x i thought... i learned how to play my class... so stop talking a lot cause timagic can tell u i can pk w/o charm and win... so plzb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lulu - Harshlands
    Lulu - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This thread is total BS. I actually read it to be able to comment ... i feel sry for myself
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    <3

iam bored
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    roman6 wrote: »
    endless life is the most humble pker i have ever fought against b:thanks cheers

romeo i miss you dearly
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Rome is a mystical creature, much like unicorns
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle i agree

hello lulu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle i agree

hello lulu

Back offb:angry
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:kiss never =P
    i love you too ajani
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i dont get it
    kylin and kingdom has been planning to fight each other for awhile
    i know kingdom and kylin pretty well i think
    not everything but enough both sides dont like each other to much so
    you guys just waiting for who make the first move and now its here
    so what the point of this ?
    is it to make each other look bad?

I agree. What's all the hoopla about???

Everyone on this server knew the alliance of KY and KD wouldn't last forever and who in their right mind would want it to? Two guilds in an alliance with each other owning the entire map is NOT good for any server.

This KOS/TW will give the smaller guilds a chance at a piece of the map. That's the spark this near-dead server needs.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    catougar wrote: »
    This KOS/TW will give the smaller guilds a chance at a piece of the map. That's the spark this near-dead server needs.

uhm no.....think about it, if you were one us us would you allow a smaller guild to beat you when a much tougher more worthy opponent is fighting you? no, you make sure the easy wins stay easy, then work on the hardest one. the map will remain red/yellow kylin is just deciding to try for higher salaries.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • catougar
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Indeed.

Anyway u GG wannabes read carefully. We are not QQing. WE complain about lack of manners and wanna be ganks. I guess 12 Kylin rolled by 4 KD in OHt is to much for their Ego..

WHAT??? I witnessed KD ganking lowbies in the swamps numerous times. And you for one, Ajani, have no room to talk about lack of manners. You are rude to everyone. Even your own guildies.
    Please stop acting like KD does no wrong. Everyone knows that is far from the truth.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    uhm no.....think about it, if you were one us us would you allow a smaller guild to beat you when a much tougher more worthy opponent is fighting you? no, you make sure the easy wins stay easy, then work on the hardest one. the map will remain red/yellow kylin is just deciding to try for higher salaries.

yet you keep on begging us stop the KOS, yet you keep on trying to get our member, but you fail
    edited October 2009
    Options

i agree with tht point the small faction might hold land but for only a short point of time but only for awhile
    WHAT??? I witnessed KD ganking lowbies in the swamps numerous times. And you for one, Ajani, have no room to talk about lack of manners. You are rude to everyone. Even your own guildies.
    Please stop acting like KD does no wrong. Everyone knows that is far from the truth.

thats true too =P
    KD only talk big and bad when they have 5 v 1
    but dont like it when we gank them we re the ones doing wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i agree with tht point the small faction might hold land but for only a short point of time but only for awhile

thats true too =P
    KD only talk big and bad when they have 5 v 1
    but dont like it when we gank them we re the ones doing wrong

fking endless hit hard......cri like a d-bagb:angry
  • catougar
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wow you guys don't get it. Having the map owned by only 2 guilds will kill an already near-dead server.

The higher lvls that aren't already in KD and KY think they will get some big fabulous super-guild together and take down the powerhouse guilds on the map. That's unrealistic.

Why? Because those people are guild-hoppers and have never been loyal to anyone but themselves. There is no way they will stay in a guild long enough to do the job that needs to be done. Too much arrogance and conceit will cause them to disband just like QQme.

Let some smaller guilds have some land so they can TW amongst themselves and give a breath of fresh air to a stagnant server.
  • Chasca - Harshlands
    Chasca - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    With the expansion will there be more territories for TW?
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wow you guys don't get it. Having the map owned by only 2 guilds will kill an already near-dead server.

The higher lvls that aren't already in KD and KY think they will get some big fabulous super-guild together and take down the powerhouse guilds on the map. That's unrealistic.

Why? Because those people are guild-hoppers and have never been loyal to anyone but themselves. There is no way they will stay in a guild long enough to do the job that needs to be done. Too much arrogance and conceit will cause them to disband just like QQme.

Let some smaller guilds have some land so they can TW amongst themselves and give a breath of fresh air to a stagnant server.

KD started accepting anyone who appied lol....

KL doesnt accept guild hopper sorry
  • Wisemessenge - Harshlands
    Wisemessenge - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    KD started accepting anyone who appied lol....

KL doesnt accept guild hopper sorry

hmm ye I noticed that KD has been accepting any high lvl thats has been aplying to em, I guess its understandable since they are going b ganked like mad in TWb:victory
  • Balest - Harshlands
    Balest - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    KD is accepting any high level atm really, except for the ones most of their members dont like. b:shutup
This discussion has been closed.