• Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol

that is all.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    pretty Useless Fight To Watch, It Wont Be Like Qqme V Crimson Or Kingdom V Crimson. Kylin's Already Looking For Tools To Make 3v1 On Kingdom.

I Have Absoultely No Respect Left For Xulin Lies. Why Is He Such A Coward? Why Couldnt He Just Say "i Am An Idoit With A Army And I Am Bored."

Md Your No Pvp Support Is Bull, When Your Guilds Life Was At Stake We Helped, You Guys Were Pretty Much No Where Pvp Then. It Took At Least A Month For Most Of Kylin To Even Show Up Pvp, Wonder Why? Because Were Fighting Your Burdon While You Grew Stronger, Then Most Of Kylin Came Out Of Hiding.

+1
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol

that is all.

now that yuor dream came true all you do is "lol" **** YOU XHEART **** YOU! b:dirty
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    is anyone recording the tw for Kylin and Kingdom b:cute

I will, as always. Will probably be super laggy though with everyone having super-glowy armour (all I got is Iffy's old weapon and Ultimate's old armour b:surrender).

Will probably be the most interesting TW experienced since Crimson vs QQme.

Didn't bother reading the rest of this thread as there's way too much egotistical flaming here. Less QQ, more PewPew. Just get out of safezone and start PKing each other please. Doesn't matter which side is winning and which is losing. Just get out of safezone and PK.

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Desiree is my desire<333
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Pretty useless fight to watch, it wont be like QQme v Crimson or Kingdom v Crimson. Kylin's already looking for tools to make 3v1 on Kingdom.

I have absoultely no respect left for xulin lies. Why is he such a coward? why couldnt he just say "I am an idoit with a army and I am bored."

MD your no pvp support is bull, when your guilds life was at stake we helped, you guys were pretty much no where pvp then. It took at least a month for most of Kylin to even show up pvp, wonder why? because were fighting your burdon while you grew stronger, then most of Kylin came out of hiding.

actually we didnt ask other guilds to attack KD, and even if did(but i say again we didnt afaik) what? that means loosing our honor, or breaking some kind of law? KD has a big bunch of map, its pathetic to QQ bout getting attacked by more people, u could expect that. KD had too much for too long, for no real reason.

from this part the only thing which goes as okay is that xulin bored. i personally dont know wat uve been talking but i am pretty sure thats just an accuse

u mean u grew balls and while using kylin as meatshield against the whole server safely brought down ur foes. i dont say that this was a bad move, but if u really wanted to help kylin u would have acted earlier, and dont like last time... it was more mental help that we have an ally than real help.

who did u fight while grew? who? really. u had like 1 or 2 real TWs while we had even 10+ tw on same weekend, and after that u only took free lands.

honestly KD never really word pvpd, and they still dont.

actually i am starting to believe that KD has free fuel giveaways and detailed guides on force logging. Other than pk battles today from like 20 KD ALL fueled away(or genie accelerate whatever), or force logged. respect to Poww who even came back after died, he was the only one fighting even if he is much lower than me. at pk battles ur troops fortified SZ as soon as it wasnt like 2 ky vs 10 kd, and evolved at trashtalking like crazy.

i didnt expect the mighty icon to have such a bullshet comment based on nothing.

also sorry for my re.tarded english, this language just isnt designed for my primitive kind
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    also sorry for my re.tarded english, this language just isnt designed for my primitive kind

That's basically the only sentence I bothered reading....I'd rather not waste my time trying to decipher the rest.

Anyways, I'll try and record aswell. Going to enjoy the bad lag when doing it, woot woot.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    That's basically the only sentence I bothered reading....I'd rather not waste my time trying to decipher the rest.

Anyways, I'll try and record aswell. Going to enjoy the bad lag when doing it, woot woot.

i am glad u found ur own joy, thats awesome :))
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited October 2009

Pathetic to QQ bout getting attacked by more people..
    read all posts from Kylin members when Crimson allies with QQme.

u mean u grew balls and while using kylin as meatshield against the whole server safely brought down ur foes..
    LOL like icon said KD helped ur fail guild cause ur fail officers hided in a cave till they had lvl and gear

while we had even 10+ tw on same weekend
    Impossible. Gratz on beating crimson free land. HARDD right?

actually i am starting to believe that KD has free fuel giveaways and detailed guides on force logging Lmao this from someone that started pking at 90 LOOL Kylin also runs from 1 on 1. LoL MD telling people iam 1 on 1 Ajani and i had 14 idiots hitting meb:chuckle Gz?

at pk battles ur troops fortified SZ as soon as it wasnt like 2 ky vs 10 kd
    29 Kylins allies with 6 GG all 90+ vs 9 KD. Ye HT is a beast but damnnn why zerg and QQ when we dont leave sz? I got out once and saw 7 nix's on meb:surrender Lmao fair and square so lets QQ about KD

AND NOW THE BEST

honestly KD never really word pvpd, and they still dont WHEN IN THIS FAIL SERVER KYLIN EVER WORLD PVPED? You idiots lvled to 90 before leaving SZ. Nowone in here remembers MD/XuLin/EmoWDFAIL/TaiShang/Talkblade/Sioasian and so on pre-90.
    Wonder why.. btw only "even" fight we did today u guys got rolled to sz. After that the uber west gate one i talked above and 4 PT's of KD vs half of Kylin. Even crimson ganked with less LOLb:chuckle
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    why so much QQs about some stupid lands on game?

let the war begin, KD get some factions to attack Kylin also, we all want more colors on maps. 3 factions attacking KD and 3 factions attacking Kylin sound funs to me. GO GO GO GO.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    edited October 2009
    But aren't there only like 2 more "good" factions after KD and Kylin? Would be pointless to spam the lands with guild that have an avg level of 40.. It will just ruin the chances for "factor" guilds to get a same TW schedule together.
    inb4 Alexeno

edited October 2009
    there is a couple of factions with avg 70 and 80, that means we can have 6 funs TW per weekend, what can be better then that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bawksy
    edited October 2009
    Well if they can be a challenge to the divided forces of Kylin and Kingdom, then I guess it sounds like a good plan..
    inb4 Alexeno

• Icon - Harshlands
    Icon - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    there is a couple of factions with avg 70 and 80, that means we can have 6 funs TW per weekend, what can be better then that?

Ehh, Ive been out of the loop but I am guessing its true "GG" is a sub faction of Kylin.

I remember when a member of Kylin quit and joined Kingdom told me how timagicstr was a spy for Kylin in QQme or something like that.
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You guys want REAL TW and something to look forward to every weekend? Lets play jail break. XuLin and RayVer, pull an Ascii on Thursday night and let the territories be freeee.

Please? b:surrender

(P.S. We failed gv @ last boss and I got mad at the devastor and attacked him and he hit me for 1.1M b:cry)

(P.S.S Thought I'd share cause I'm bored b:cute)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ehh, Ive been out of the loop but I am guessing its true "GG" is a sub faction of Kylin.

I remember when a member of Kylin quit and joined Kingdom told me how timagicstr was a spy for Kylin in QQme or something like that.

damn, a simple KOS make you go emo so much and bring you back to PWI from retiring?

keep on trying to derep us, I can care less about rep unlike you...keep on making up some bullcrap that people wont even bother to read.

timagicstr is spy for kylin....is Ajani using you accout? why you talk like Starrr suddenly
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    keep on trying to derep us, I can care less about rep unlike you...keep on making up some bullcrap that people wont even bother to read.

1. i guarentee people will read what icon writes, so thats kind of a dumb statement.

2. you could care less about your rep......i encourage you to look at your signature.

that is all :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    1. i guarentee people will read what icon writes, so thats kind of a dumb statement.

2. you could care less about your rep......i encourage you to look at your signature.

that is all :)

you "act" afk over 3-4hrs in 3rd map, yet ade and I just keep on rolling Michael and **** back to sz.....nice one, you want to meet me in 3rd past now?

PS. if you want to back Icon up, make sure he doesnt type something stupid lol
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    HI MD!
    HI MD!!
    HI MD!!!
    HI MD!!!!
    HI MD!!!!?
    HI MD?!!!!!!
    HI MD!!!!!!?!!
    HI MD!!!!!!!!!!!?
    HI MD!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    HI MD!!!!!!!!!?!!?!!

b:cute
    60 / 250.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    HI MD!
    HI MD!!
    HI MD!!!
    HI MD!!!!
    HI MD!!!!?
    HI MD?!!!!!!
    HI MD!!!!!!?!!
    HI MD!!!!!!!!!!!?
    HI MD!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    HI MD!!!!!!!!!?!!?!!

b:cute

sup hows going
    edited October 2009
    Icon, lolumad?

are u really that worried about ur lands that u have to come here on forum and make up lies and disrespect me?

I was a non-factor by the time, a level 7x trying to get a few levels, never had any influence and never knew any of QQmes plans, u probably never heard of me when i was on QQme, dunno why u come here and make up things now, maybe i know.

U got all ur lands with politics like this, never went there on the field and won bro, yes on Kylin there is a lot of people that talk trash and stuff, but in my opinion is much more of the actions then talking and Kylin took the first step.

I said on WorldChat i would attack the faction that get attacked first.

And if u arent on, a few weeks ago GoodGame, Destiny and Awakening attacked Kylin.

Neither Kylin or GG have any interest in an alliance we fight each other all the time, unless u guys appear ofc b:chuckle

Send more people on my forum to post pictures of di.cks with disease, that is ur tactic, go for it, at least Kylin had some balls and KOS u guys first, something u couldnt do.

If u have more 1000 apo pots for 1 coin each put then on a cat shop again and i will buy again. TY VM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Energy_ - Harshlands
    Energy_ - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'am **** like Taboo? Awww thanks <33
    West gate is FAIL pk, to many idiots on T.
    I is Lameb:victory

West gate fail Pkb:chuckle
    your the one who got rolled By a lvl 86 fist Bm a few times at west gateb:chuckle so I guess that makes you fail and a idiot to Hmm?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Icon, lolumad?

are u really that worried about ur lands that u have to come here on forum and make up lies and disrespect me?

I was a non-factor by the time, a level 7x trying to get a few levels, never had any influence and never knew any of QQmes plans, u probably never heard of me when i was on QQme, dunno why u come here and make up things now, maybe i know.

U got all ur lands with politics like this, never went there on the field and won bro, yes on Kylin there is a lot of people that talk trash and stuff, but in my opinion is much more of the actions then talking and Kylin took the first step.

I said on WorldChat i would attack the faction that get attacked first.

And if u arent on, a few weeks ago GoodGame, Destiny and Awakening attacked Kylin.

Neither Kylin or GG have any interest in an alliance we fight each other all the time, unless u guys appear ofc b:chuckle

Send more people on my forum to post pictures of di.cks with disease, that is ur tactic, go for it, at least Kylin had some balls and KOS u guys first, something u couldnt do.

If u have more 1000 apo pots for 1 coin each put then on a cat shop again and i will buy again. TY VM

b:sweat calm down........... Please?

I think that most people by now know that GG won't be in an Alliance with Kylin (especially after the KD and Kylin alliance) so yeah... Cheer up? At least GoodGame is still up, especially after that TW b:surrender
    West gate fail Pk
    your the one who got rolled By a lvl 86 fist Bm a few times at west gate so I guess that makes you fail and a idiot to Hmm?

xD.............................. Lmao, just adding oil to the fire xD b:laugh Omg, I love West Gate, best spot to get PKed by, just wish I got PKed more by pandas....... >.<
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:sweat calm down........... Please?

I think that most people by now know that GG won't be in an Alliance with Kylin (especially after the KD and Kylin alliance) so yeah... Cheer up? At least GoodGame is still up, especially after that TW b:surrender

xD.............................. Lmao, just adding oil to the fire xD b:laugh Omg, I love West Gate, best spot to get PKed by, just wish I got PKed more by pandas....... >.<

level up you noob!
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    level up you noob!

b:chuckleb:surrender Awwwww, but I'm at such a good point of just finishing quests first....... I have over 50 quests to still pick up......... QQ......... Bleeeeeh might as well make an alt and do TW someday LOL (uhhh for those who know me, sooo not happening anytime sooner ROFL) b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:chuckleb:surrender Awwwww, but I'm at such a good point of just finishing quests first....... I have over 50 quests to still pick up......... QQ......... Bleeeeeh might as well make an alt and do TW someday LOL (uhhh for those who know me, sooo not happening anytime sooner ROFL) b:laugh

Lmao forget the quest's and do the daily'sb:victory
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Lmao forget the quest's and do the daily'sb:victory

b:surrender I refuse, CS is too expensive for me right now.... (Just leveled up Fairytale b:laugh) So poor... Mhmmm, at least I don't owe my friend 1.5mil anymore, returned wings lol >.< Oh gaww, I feel such like a newbie again, I'm wearing the white wings.. (Cause I'm so poor LOL) At least I fly at 2..... b:surrender

LMAO and I can't do BH, too busy or trying to finish up something else.....
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    bawksy wrote: »
    now that yuor dream came true all you do is "lol" **** YOU XHEART **** YOU! b:dirty

now hold on a second, you think i give a **** about KY and KD fighting eachother? i dont, why? because that war wont make the gold price drop so charms and dolls are affordable again, aka i still wont log on at all, not even to join a side, unless you give me free charms ^_^

too late now though im having fun at lvl 150.
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    i havent grind since i'm 92... Reason : no enemy strong enough for me to lvl... now i have a good one to stop being hours at west gate...

and this my friends is whats wrong with people's mentality.

while he is a 9x EA, in full HH (obviously) spending HOURS standing around for pvp (whatever you wanna make yourself believe) now FINALLY has some people to fight, PK will start happening and the war will rage on....following me so far yes? then what does he plan to do? ......MORE GRINDING SO HE CAN PVP LATER!!!!!! im sorry dude but if you are 9x already and bored because of lack of pvp and now finally a big guild KoSes you all you think about is go grinding now....you're useless, log off.

i dont have anything against you but that way of thinking is what kills the pvp in this game

also, i think its funny as hell how you go around these forums acting as if now you got no1 who can stand up to you like you're some kind of good EA, i dont hate you or anything but lets be frank here, you were always a weak EA, even as a vit EA all you could do was getting killed and saying you needed your 9x gear.....to kill 8x people (me) now again i dont have anything against you personally, but that behavior is ****.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lol you are a terrible archer. I'm somewhat upset that you think I botted to 94. I helped do gv when he hit 90 and then grinded to 94 in 3rd map. I quit again because again this server was dead and a much better game was two months away. I enjoyed my summer a lot more. b:cute

Please keep the ignorant botting comments coming, I'm sure the guy who cares reads the forums.

woot i'm a terrible archer? thats why i pk so many people.. thats why i did 9.2 k on a barb thats why i did 8.9k on LingTong.. thats why i'm 94 without using any bot? when u were in kylin u only had more lvls but compared to OoQQoO u who had 10lvls less u were a loser...

P.S : botting wont help u in pvp...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.