West Gate Own!!09/27

Options
MD - Harshlands
MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
since ppl qq so much, hmm we just totally roll GG tonight at west gate lol....

I dont need to make a video like Nurfed who keep on pking 10 lvl lower than him~ Anyone who has pked me know how I do in pk war^^

I can really care less qqer keep on saying "you suck, you dont have skills blah blah blah" HAHA this is lame.

PS. I am sorry about randomly hitting 5-10k gush on those lvl9x WB
Post edited by MD - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    since ppl qq so much, hmm we just totally roll GG tonight at west gate lol....

I dont need to make a video like Nurfed who keep on pking 10 lvl lower than him~ Anyone who has pked me know how I do in pk war^^

I can really care less qqer keep on saying "you suck, you dont have skills blah blah blah" HAHA this is lame.

I was there too for like 5 mins nd from what I saw it seemed like, GG was outlvled so no fair on emb:sad But its really hard to pk against a squad with 2 95+ wizards with good gear... & even though I agree with u when u say Nurfed pked against ppl 10 lvls lower then him, I want to remind u that he still owned ppl when he was 10 lvls under nd therefore he was considered one of the best if not the best mage on HL at the time he was playing. Now I didnt know your build before u were 90 but I know u werent good at all in pvp, atm you are able to kill ppl far easily not only cuz of your gear but also cuz of how u outlvled most ppl in HL but that doesnt mean u didnt get any better.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was there too for like 5 mins nd from what I saw it seemed like, GG was outlvled so no fair on emb:sad But its really hard to pk against a squad with 2 95+ wizards with good gear... & even though I agree with u when u say Nurfed pked against ppl 10 lvls lower then him, I want to remind u that he still owned ppl when he was 10 lvls under nd therefore he was considered one of the best if not the best mage on HL at the time he was playing. Now I didnt know your build before u were 90 but I know u werent good at all in pvp, atm you are able to kill ppl far easily not only cuz of your gear but also cuz of how u outlvled most ppl in HL but that doesnt mean u didnt get any better.

Yet I have rolled how many 9x? tell me please? lol......

So basically you are saying every lvl9x players have "bad gears"?

Keep on lying~ I have fought many ppl whos lvl90+, and I get gank by at least 5-6 ppl at a time, but they cant kill me?

So, base on what you mean, I have to "wait" until everyone get their gears and fight me? ROFL......

PS. Nurfed(lvl100) cant kill a lvl93 mage with self buff with Heaven BT<--- this is just super lame.....I didnt have super armor at lvl93 did I?
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

last respond for you and other qqers.

All of you gonna keep on crying about my gears until I quit. So I dont really care what you think whatsoever~

I am sorry to say, but mage is a OP class at the end. so byebye
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yet I have rolled how many 9x? tell me please? lol......

So basically you are saying every lvl9x players have "bad gears"?

Keep on lying~ I have fought many ppl whos lvl90+, and I get gank by at least 5-6 ppl at a time, but they cant kill me?

So, base on what you mean, I have to "wait" until everyone get their gears and fight me? ROFL......

PS. Nurfed(lvl100) cant kill a lvl93 mage with self buff with Heaven BT<--- this is just super lame.....I didnt have super armor at lvl93 did I?

Name a lvl9x player with good gear u hav killed 1v1 pls nd no, u dont hav to wait for other players to get good gear but atm you haven't proved how good you claim you are. For all this reasons I think you should stay quiet when you claim you are the best wizard on the server cuz u haven't really done anything that will make ppl agree with u... honestly dont u find it weird that u say that nd no1 from other guilds apart from kylin agree with u? yep yep Im 1 of this ppl that hasnt been convinced yet but like i said before, u might prove me nd all this ppl wrong nd show that u r not all about gear but u r good at playing your class too nd that will only happen when you start beating your opponents in more fair battle :p
    (\__/)
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Name a lvl9x player with good gear u hav killed 1v1 pls nd no, u dont hav to wait for other players to get good gear but atm you haven't proved how good you claim you are. For all this reasons I think you should stay quiet when you claim you are the best wizard on the server cuz u haven't really done anything that will make ppl agree with u... honestly dont u find it weird that u say that nd no1 from other guilds apart from kylin agree with u? yep yep Im 1 of this ppl that hasnt been convinced yet but like i said before, u might prove me nd all this ppl wrong nd show that u r not all about gear but u r good at playing your class too nd that will only happen when you start beating your opponents in more fair battle :p

How about you give me a list who has good gears lvl90+ lol....cuz once I tell you who I have killed, you gonna tell me their gears are **** anyway~

Oh yea, hmm solo Endless_Life, you happy? his gears are actually better than mine lol..by a lot, hes nothing different than other WB, 10k gush on him as well

PS. yet I think most of people from KD/KY know what did Nurfed do in pk war lol....."Full buff" "BT then run sz" "pk with Iffy".....please tell me who agrees he was the best mage? reason:becuz he was only lvl100 mage when other mages only lvl90/91/92/93~

And why you talk so much, but I havent seen you come pk me once, "not even once"
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i once hit siva for 951k damage

edit: it was a plume shot too
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    MD lmao you got rolled every single day back when we used to play so......you suck, you dont have skills blah blah blah
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

let me tell u something about nurfed : lvl 11 blade tempest (99)
    nurfed without spark = flies arouns spaming pk pots to have chi... GG
    if u dont know stfu... nurfed was not the best lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

ok, who was the best mage? MD? lol
    (\__/)
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

So playing smart and having end game skills disqualifies someone from being the best?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fraps or it never happened. And lol @ bringing up Nurfed....damn, you guys still butthurt from him rolling you guys? LOL....oops, I mean ROFLROFLROFLROFL.
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fraps or it never happened. And lol @ bringing up Nurfed....damn, you guys still butthurt from him rolling you guys? LOL....oops, I mean ROFLROFLROFLROFL.

ROFL.... Savenub cant pk solo and oracled to 85. Learn to pk without hiding behind Nurfed and Iffy nab
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Cause mages can totally do anything without chi.
    60 / 250.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ROFL.... Savenub cant pk solo and oracled to 85. Learn to pk without hiding behind Nurfed and Iffy nab

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! it's not true! b:cry

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8491/britneyye.jpg
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Cause mages can totally do anything without chi.

really? thats why im demon
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    really? thats why im a moron

fixed =)

10 chars
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    fixed =)

10 chars

and you are even worseb:laugh
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and you are even worseb:laugh

thats why every time you make fun of Nurfed youre always on my nuts saying that he needs to call me to come roll you,

soz for prob gettin thread closed
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Damn Dark Fate, I thought you knew better than that. Are you seriously complaining about mages using apothecary pots? Ladies and gentlemen, this is why this server has become a joke. These so called "pvpers" nowadays would complain about stuff like pots and mages relying on chi.

lawl. And I was 99 for only 3 weeks. What about the the 6 months prior to that? Oh wait you never pvped till 9x. You wouldn't know.

and MD, get my name out of your mouth. hop off. It's getting sore.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Damn Dark Fate, I thought you knew better than that. Are you seriously complaining about mages using apothecary pots? Ladies and gentlemen, this is why this server has become a joke. These so called "pvpers" nowadays would complain about stuff like pots and mages relying on chi.

lawl. And I was 99 for only 3 weeks. What about the the 6 months prior to that? Oh wait you never pvped till 9x. You wouldn't know.

and MD, get my name out of your mouth. hop off. It's getting sore.

lolumad? I only have demon stone barrier for 1.5 weeks
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lolumad? I only have demon stone barrier for 1.5 weeks

I don't get your point.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't get your point.

you forgot MD's forum style?
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Who did he fight that was 10 levels above him? Nurfed has always been on the top 50 so I doubt he ever fought someone 10 levels higher than him and if you look at his youtube vidoes, he is 93+ and is fighting 7x and 8x.
  • LEA - Harshlands
    LEA - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    so much hate lets face it u know that UrInDanger in best mage on server he will QQ u to death
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    jesus md you cant stop talking about nurfed. he played, **** face, then quit and now you're trying your hardest to be like him or somethingvb:chuckle
    angeRR
  • cel1ckay
    cel1ckay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    jesus md you cant stop talking about nurfed. he played, **** face, then quit and now you're trying your hardest to be like him or somethingvb:chuckle

gief new pc, ty.

all I hear is memememememememememememe
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nurfed pvped pre 90, that is all

even Xulin came out pre 90 a bit (cant say i saw him at really low lvls but hey i wasnt in every single PK fight), he was a 1 shot to just about everyone but he was out there often enough to earn some credit

MD botted to 90, CSed like mad and now that everyone quit he can kill alot of people, gratz? its almost as sad as a player on CS with aimbot on bragging he does headshots all the time, the diference? the hacker didnt spend thousands of dollars ^_^ b:cute

now really, is it that hard to figure out why people give more credit to the guy who actually went killing people as soon as lvl 30+ 50+ etc more than some BR **** who swung his credit card once 90? really?
  • Mikeya - Heavens Tear
    Mikeya - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wow! MD... you sure have one hell of an Ego on you!

I remember rolling u a bunch back in the day.
    But like Paigrande said, you never really did anything solo... you always went in a group.

Having support and being able to PK isnt difficult.
    From what i recall, you also ran hardcore everytime we were in a 1 on 1 fight.

you did that typical "hit them, zip away, hit them... run till ur charm re-set, hit them, if they're not dead... go SZ"

Not to say i dont respect someone that can use their class well, and you know how to work WITH your group like many people just work against their group. But on your own against an opponent that can catch you... you're not that special. you're able to get stunned and downed within seconds.

And Nurfed.. lol... shut up... i PWND u also!
    even when i had multiple QQme on me... i still took u out!

Squishy mages need to hug and hope they get some luck!

-Ayekim