Untamed Cultivation Bug - post here

Comments

• Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    FFS PW, get the damn cultivation fixed! I was actually hoping, for the 1st time ever, that I wouldn't be able to play tonight because server maintenance was going to address this issue. What a crock of...

Yay almost lvl 39 with ONE SKILL! GG PW!

b:angry b:angry b:angry
    I know how you feel b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • KainRaynier - Heavens Tear
    KainRaynier - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    YAY I'm going on level bloody 24 (Not as impressive as Zorsha or Allyson) on only Stomp of the beast king and Garrote... Come on. I don't like to **** and moan much but really I played this game when it first came out, lost interest and now that my girlfriend is playing IM play cause I wanna have fun with her. Now i'm stuck with those two skills battling creatures that are throughly whomping me into the ground. And I can barely even attack v.v. I like a good challenge (FFVII Weapons and all that good stuff anyone?) But yeah... I just wanna be able to Cultivate *Sighs*
  • PanDhamon - Lost City
    PanDhamon - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    STOP

LAY DOWN THE UNTAMED AND WALK AWAY. DO NOT LEVEL YOUR BARB/VENO ANY FURTHER!

Get them up to lvl 19/20 and stop. Seriously. Whenever they fix this bug, if your one skill veno or two skill barb is in their upper twenties, or thirties, or (god forbid) higher, then you will have a ridiculously hard time with your lvl 19 culti quest. I made a bm the other day and got him up to lvl 24 before doing the lvl 19 culti and it took me over an HOUR to get the stupid celestial sprite drop from the frozen wolfkins...

That leads me to believe that if you're much higher than that, it'll take even longer, and waste even more of your time. So just lay down your untamed, let them be, and wait for notice of a fix.

take care and have fun with the elves and humes ^^
  • SoulHowl - Sanctuary
    SoulHowl - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    strange ther was no maint today mabye there delaying it to give dev's more time??? b:shocked
  • kinkitsune
    kinkitsune Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    (scratch that, it was too much off-topic)
  • Orphin - Dreamweaver
    Orphin - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    STOP

LAY DOWN THE UNTAMED AND WALK AWAY. DO NOT LEVEL YOUR BARB/VENO ANY FURTHER!

Get them up to lvl 19/20 and stop. Seriously. Whenever they fix this bug, if your one skill veno or two skill barb is in their upper twenties, or thirties, or (god forbid) higher, then you will have a ridiculously hard time with your lvl 19 culti quest. I made a bm the other day and got him up to lvl 24 before doing the lvl 19 culti and it took me over an HOUR to get the stupid celestial sprite drop from the frozen wolfkins...

That leads me to believe that if you're much higher than that, it'll take even longer, and waste even more of your time. So just lay down your untamed, let them be, and wait for notice of a fix.

take care and have fun with the elves and humes ^^
    Ive always done my FB19 and culti quests afterwards above lvl 25 and never had a problem with it. You just had bad luck in my opinion.
    edited September 2009
    Meh well I'll just help my girlfriend level for a bit. I'm not makin another character (Don't like havin Alt's) So i'll just get on to help her and talk to me mates. And hey hours... oh well... i've delt with longer (7 hour fight with the last boss of LotD off topic i know) Either way as in the post above the Economy is going to fluctuate one way or the other, it'll raise for a while then fall and repeat the process all over again, hell it'd be amusing in a way if PW had it's own stock market goin on.
  • Cinnammon - Dreamweaver
    Cinnammon - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It's not fair b:cry It still isn't fixed. It seems like nobody will care of it untill the October. X_x Dunno why this process is so slowly...Oh I told this here & it helped...Now I can wait silently till Octoberb:shy b:sin
    edited September 2009
    It sucks i know x.x but i suppose nothin we can do to make them hurry up. Just like the old army motto goes "Hurry up and wait."
  • Orphin - Dreamweaver
    Orphin - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    The server maintenance is later today, just a few more hours...and hopefully they fix it in the patch.
    edited September 2009
    be nice, hopefully that's why it's delayed o.o but i won't get my hopes up, either way i'm goin to bed i've been up to long. Here's to hopin!
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yes, please read the sticky. Closing as there are enough threads about this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    edited September 2009
    There's a sticky for this at the top of this board.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    edited September 2009
    Wait for maintenance instead of assuming it won't get fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    KotaroX - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    be nice, hopefully that's why it's delayed o.o but i won't get my hopes up, either way i'm goin to bed i've been up to long. Here's to hopin!
    Cheers!

Well, if they delayed it for more time to fix this problem, bravo PWI staff, I applaud you. Finally, bending the schedule just as I had hoped(I asked for early maintnance next week, but this is even better). Thank you so much. I understand if you don't succeed, but what counts is you tried.
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&! jump!
  • dante171121111
    dante171121111 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Last I heard here in the office, next Tues night into Wed morning (if that is the day chosen for the patch update) will be when the next patch is released.

However, we are not promising this will be fixed, although we are pressing for it to be and are crossing our paws. b:pleased

Yeah i`m already a lvl 21 venomancer and by now i should even have the aware
    of principle cultivation but i`m still spiritual initiate so please fix this b:cry
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Last I checked on pwdatabase.com, fb19 was limited(19-26) and I think fb19 can only be performed if the tabber is Aware Of Principle. If you want your trial weapon, don't level up too far. I'm gonna cut it at 20 and then manufacture stuff and train my genie until its fixed.
    95% of teens would freak out if the saw The Jonas Brothers on a 247 foot tall building about to jump. 5% get popcorn, a chair, and a video camera and yell Jump @#$&! jump!
  • dante171121111
    dante171121111 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Last I checked on pwdatabase.com, fb19 was limited(19-26) and I think fb19 can only be performed if the tabber is Aware Of Principle. If you want your trial weapon, don't level up too far. I'm gonna cut it at 20 and then manufacture stuff and train my genie until its fixed.

OK,thx for the advice
  • Akuen - Dreamweaver
    Akuen - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    o.O wait... so there was a maintainence patch scheduled for today/yesterday night and it didnt happen?
  • iownthechat
    iownthechat Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yea no cultivation means no flying w/o zen(gold) which will also suck because now you wont be able to get more quest and lose one of the things that make perfect world so awsome. -___-

please rush it
    I mean 1 week!!! Comon!!

2 weeks not 1 cuz 1 week already passed and we going for 1 more and probably even 3 more or 5
  • iownthechat
    iownthechat Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Yeah, it sucks but atleast you dont really run out of quests to do.
    With the basic skills from starting ive gotten to lvl 32 without being able to do the cultivations. Only time I ran out was at lvl 29 and had to grind to lvl 30.
    So Atleast you can keep lvling while you wait.

guess what? because of the culti quest bug my barb only has 2 quests at level 21!! 1 is the dragon quest which is worthless and tender love.....isn't that great? i was hoping to keep playing on my barb and force my **** into leveling up more but the problem is that i only have 1 damn quest at a level where my archer AND cleric had 12+. and im not exaggerating on how much quests i had because i counted them all
  • killermcd
    killermcd Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I got up this am hoping to see an update as mentioned before so my baby barb could learn his Cultivation and get some skills. No patch!!!! Why not? The only acceptable excuse is that the dev's are to busy trying to fix the economy to worry about this glitch.
  • recfh
    recfh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lvl 27 barb and counting! i thought my last mmo had bad support, this is starting to look a lot like it too.
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    I'm sure they are trying to fix the bug as we speak, which is the reason for the delayed update.

God I hope I'm right about that.
  • Prosh - Harshlands
    Prosh - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    ^ i really hope so b:sad

anyways, i guess i'll try leveling to 19 while we wait b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Mmm noodles!
  • saraphiene2
    saraphiene2 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    just like everyone else I waited a week which is rediculous, this should have been fixed withing 24 hours of when they became aware of it. So 1 week later and what do I see when I log in... oh no patch? So now I still cant play my Venomancer because this issue still has not been fixed... And those whining about the economy, yes it sucks to pay 400-600k per gold but that doesnt stop you from playing, you can actually go without the botique items. For us untamed we literally cant advance, we cant train our skills/spells.. nothing.
  • QTKyuubi - Sanctuary
    QTKyuubi - Sanctuary Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm pretty sure GM's mentioned on Monday that Tuesday maint. was rescheduled for Wednesday, because of the holiday. So hopefully we hear something soon b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mascot of Apocalyps b:cute
    Eldergoths FTW Go Mojo Go
  • Saluqi - Heavens Tear
    Saluqi - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    We have just been informed it will not be fixed in tonight's patch.

So on Tues Sept 8, darth says will not be fixed in tonights patch.

But on the same day, spoons says
    "As many of you may already know this Monday was a holiday. For this reason we will be having maintenance tomorrow night at the normal time. We'll post the exact times as soon as they are confirmed."

SO...Spoons says no patch on Tues, and Darth says will not be fixed in Tonight (Tuesday's Patch). It is now Wed., and there IS maintenance tonight.

Some clarification would be appreciated.
    i.e.
    Is there a patch tonight during maintenance and will it contain the culti fix?
  • KotaroX - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Whether or not it was delayed because of Labor Day, it still gives the devs some more time. The devs said they couldn't fix it tonight's patch, that was yesterday. If they aren't still trying, shame on them.
  • Zorsha - Harshlands
    Zorsha - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, to update my experience I am now lvl 39 and have ONE SKILL. (Yay for Venomous Scarab!) One thing that happened that I didn't expect is I got my Call to Duty FB39 quest! I'm assuming that it's only because it's in no way tied to cultivation. Still, it's nice to at least get one fb in. I'm dreading having to go back and do 39+ levels of cultivation quests though it would be more than welcome just to have MORE THAN ONE SKILL.

FFS, Someone kick the Lost City Taoist in the sack and get the damn cultivation going! It CAN'T be that difficult!
    Werewolf barb 63
    Pimp_Hand bm 69
    Malekith sin 75
    Luna_Glade cleric 61
    Mr_Spock wiz 66
    Dark_Lord archer 80
This discussion has been closed.