[official unofficial speculation thread]New Race?Rumor?

Options

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    337561242.jpg

Oh god lol'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Rhyss - Dreamweaver
    Rhyss - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Psychic!!! Yes please!!!
    Rhyss - Ever friendly Cleric.
    Guild - Exiled
    <---- I am not a boy b:chuckle
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    337561242.jpg

idk if u cna say that on the forums ^^
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dianocus - Sanctuary
    Dianocus - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    337561242.jpg

hahahaha thats awesome
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    id like it if psychic wouldnt work with debuffs but with dots, or both, and the mind control maybe to fear ur enemies (incase of illusions) or somethin not in controlling things.

assassine hm ya the typical stealth-kill class, or only possible to stun if u attack someone in stealth, or silence him, or make unable to move, maybe more for debuffs, or unarm ur enemie,hit vital points or somethin.

no need to make em super strong.

and if ppl say those classes would make it unbalanced....well..... where is the balance right now? look at mages r they balanced compared to others? or veno with a nix, balanced? come on no reason to cry about it.
    only pain will be to start all over again at lvl 1
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Just saw Megla's post about a new place , "IF" thats their starter city, what about all the bosses near there?

psychic sounds kinky using whips O_o?

Also may i have a spoon please b:thanks :q nom nom spoons
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    actually to make the classes "balance" tideborn need 2 be a lil "overpowered" because every class is "overpowered" in its own way.

Elves- Have "Plume shells" and have some skills to help defense (Buffs for cleric, wingrise for archer"

Human- Kings of AOE and with right skills damage dealing (BM is known for its aoe grinding/aoe skills, Mages best skills are AOE and pull HUGE NUMBERS)

Untamed- Ultimate survivers, they use either their raw hp (barb) or pets (veno) to beat or survive the opponent and ultimately beat the Opponent before it get you.

Now in order for the "Tideborn" Classes to even have a chance endgame they need 2 have a edge the other classes dont, which is their Powerful use of Debuffs and for Physics Control also. I dont understand why people think this is unbalanced, if anything this is the most balance i have ever seen. if u wanna qq, at least talk about all the points, dont just rage about the "newest class" cuz ur not used 2 it. Give it a chance if u dont wanna the door is right over there *points*

P.S. I dont think Physics should have more DOT skills then debuffs cuz endgame, DOT do **** damage, its truly sad
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Elves- Have "Plume shells" and have some skills to help defense (Buffs for cleric, wingrise for archer"

kekekekeke plum shel is awesome ^^
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jahailad - Lost City
    Jahailad - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    maybe assasins can kill people without going red if theres no1 around

and venos already have a invisibility skill
    it just stuns you but if you use imunity to movement debuff apoc pots you can move
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol...
    now use mages aoe in duels or pvp... 5 secs, in that time a mage dies
    veno bramble nix does the work in pvp ^
    that is the ballance, and try to sum up about soloing things in pve

sure each class got their strength.... but that doesnt mean its ballanced, so
    i dont care if the new classes will be kinda overpowered or not, and if it is even only one great strength
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Are you serious?

My Winged Shell absorbs ONE hit from someone who isn't a complete failure.

My winged pledge gives me some evasion, which is pretty useless unless im fighting a BM/Barb that doesn't have mistys.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
    edited August 2009
    Options
    P.S. I dont think Physics should have more DOT skills then debuffs cuz endgame, DOT do **** damage, its truly sad

lol the problem is no class can work with dots atm, so u cant say if dots do **** damage, the thing is, throw 5 or 6 DOTs on ur enemie each one doin 1k-2k dmg per 1-3 secs... and then debuff (as squad role) or use attack skills while the dots r working, well i wanna know who is doin **** damage.
    could be best DD in my eyes.
    but ur right only 1 DOT would do **** damage and is not worth to lay a finger on it
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options

and venos already have a invisibility skill
    it just stuns you but if you use imunity to movement debuff apoc pots you can move

as in kiling ewerything in its path ? :P lol

i must be blind xD whats the skill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options

If a noob is PKed in the Windswept Grasslands, and no one is around to witness the PK, did it really happen?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If a noob is PKed in the Windswept Grasslands, and no one is around to witness the PK, did it really happen?

you learned well my student.....

but i cna imagine the assasing have a 25% speed boost ^^ ewen more then archers lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You mean this?

Whip.gif

Looks like a whip to me. As for the character itself, doesn't it look like it has two... I dunno how to describe them... "waggly tentacles"? Those things, coming from it's head. Never seen hair have an animation like that, or an animation at all. =/

That video doesnt even exist on that youtube channel >.> I call shennanigans
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well a perfect example of a DOT class is a Spear Bm, they use range skills and Bleed skills. Now when everyone has +refine they do about 1k first hit then like..... 72 every other time.... Even with major stacks that damage still sucks and Wing Rise takes away 30% of damage and makes u immune to stun and also the archers evasion covers its lack of phy defense and for mages, its light armor so its not "good" element defense but its not bad.
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    PW's new races / classes

1 - The bloddless

This one don't have any blood in it's vein, and is thus impervious to the flesh ream attack. PW finally found a way to fix that skill. Otherwise, the bloddless cannot do anything else. But hey, you wanted an fix for flesh ream, here you have it.

2 - The Narutos.

Everyone want to play Naruto. Everyone want to be Naruto. Here's your chance. Of course this new one will be only available in the cash shop for a mere 500 golds. Gotta have to fund this new expension somewhat, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    PW's new races / classes

1 - The bloddless

This one don't have any blood in it's vein, and is thus impervious to the flesh ream attack. PW finally found a way to fix that skill. Otherwise, the bloddless cannot do anything else. But hey, you wanted an fix for flesh ream, here you have it.

2 - The Narutos.

Everyone want to play Naruto. Everyone want to be Naruto. Here's your chance. Of course this new one will be only available in the cash shop for a mere 500 golds. Gotta have to fund this new expension somewhat, eh?

1. The bloodless have no skills and can't move because they're dead.

2. The Narutos try to look Japanese but realise they aren't and cry themselves to sleep every night.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    2. The Narutos try to look Japanese but realise they aren't and cry themselves to sleep every night.

Cosplay.jpg

Imagine that with PW characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm trying to figure out what in god's name that's a cosplay of... I'm guessing TTGL from the "glasses" but I can't be sure.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm willing to bet it's just a random picture that someone put that motivational poster words to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm willing to bet it's just a random picture that someone put that motivational poster words to.

But that ruins the fun. b:cry

There's a resemblance there, too. You just have to think about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited August 2009
    Options
    But that ruins the fun. b:cry

There's a resemblance there, too. You just have to think about it.

The best kind of cosplay is the one that makes you spend ten minutes figuring out what it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Cosplay.jpg

Imagine that with PW characters.

Just because you can?
  • Cal - Harshlands
    Cal - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Die Thread Die
    By the power of the alt lord ....
    I am ALT-MAN b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Fists and Daggers, oh my ...

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/isubtype/568

'Dragonbone Fists Mold'

'Coral Fists Mold'

'Ivory Fists Mold'

'Feeshy' names
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    they should be working on getting me some speedos then making new classes
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    ok ppl what do u think wil teh enw aqua races be able to breateh out of water XD? or wil tehy have water charms? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    They won't have water charms. I don't think even PWE is greedy enough to make the ability to travel underwater something you have to pay for. Even making them more commonly available in game would be a bad idea, since most of the time players don't go near the water. This race will probably be amphibious, instead of purely water dwelling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
This discussion has been closed.