Anyone remember the old days

Options

Comments

• Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh you should see the Q_Q pms I got + rage log she did after I killed her in cube room 27 or 29 b:victory
    That really made my day. There should be a saying : "A nef killed in cube per day keep's the doctor away" ; sometimes I'm lucky enough to get more pray b:dirty .

Anyway back no topic >.>.> Well Idk if I can be called a 1st or 2nd class member,I joined leg at 70 when ShockWave fell(leg had 4 lands that type and it was doing stalemate TWs with SW ,best server TWs ever though,long 3 hour balanced ones). A large part of SW ppl came in leg that time because of leadership issues so we could say that sorta merged.
    But....ever since then I've been in all leg TWs( mby very few exceptions when I couldn't come due to RL issues) and I've seen ppl come and go,factions rise and fall by watching them from legendary's "windows".

The only time I left after that was once not so long ago for outlaw for like 1 week and a half with some old-school-ppl thinking we would all quit soon and before that we wanted to try and pimp out another faction to try and change things on sanctuary as our "grand finale".
    However that plan backfired on us and either due to friends or certain desires ,each of us decided to do and go where they felt at home(yes that was me going back to leg mainly :P) or wanted to be.

You,that's called "the nef 1st lady" and your makedian group as well as others came from Steel which was the last decent so-so golden era of sanctuary but even that era was nothing compared to the really good old days ; and steel-speaking ,that faction was kinda made on the run gathering some refugees from fallen factions like ravenous or others.
    Now nef HAD almost all lvl 3 lands till the leg-wars started back then (mby lvl 2 also,can't remember right); when steel some ppl went to leg /some to nef.
    What's the difference between between them and you ppl? I'll tell you ,they never tried to assume high rank positions in the faction or take credit for what leg has achieved without them,you on the other hand and all new nefs apparently talk as it was due to you actually had a role in the growing of nef and all the lands and riches it has now. Seriously...who are you trying to deceive here? There are still some old-school-players that know and have participated in all the pages of sanctuary.

Personally I'd love a map reset,no matter how small it is as long as there's a chance for other factions to grab a few and try to grow I'b be willing to try it.

I miss kickin' it with you in Dragon Temple. Or so I think it was you...idk.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    What was the factions name that were you in? With DeadBone or w/e....I remember you in it, just can't think of name.
    its was.. it was...........called........ Aardvark! ......no wait....b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Corennes - Sanctuary
    Corennes - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ahhh the good old days....

For me that was being in NWO. I joined the game late when I joined NWO all territories were already taken(at lvl 45 I think). So I never did PVE TW before Nefarious took the cities.
    My time in NWO was awesome we had epic TWs against "EPIC" every week and the outcome was different almost every time. Everyone lvled hard to fight the next tw and it was a good healthy competition.
    And what I liked the most about that time after the TW was done there was no hatred or flaming(well sometimes a little flaming). After the TW you went with your friends from "EPIC" to TT or quested together and even random people from the faction you fought helped you. I miss the most that TW was for fun first and not some hatred and QQ filled thing.
    Everyone seemed to be way more relaxed about TW back then.

Then NWO got rolled by Legendary and it sadly broke apart and most of the high lvls went to Nefarious.

Oh and a shoutout to my first faction Mercs. Although almost all of them have quit by now.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    its was.. it was...........called........ Aardvark! ......no wait....b:surrender

You guys were trapped by Nef then got wiped by them. Had like 3-4 lands I believe.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Amplified?
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    what do you know bout our culture ? politics ?? tell me i wanna know seriously speaking if do anything bout i put my head down to you just dont google it

btw do you think you think i want to be with you in devalis place you be the last piece of **** i did want to get along with seriously... i mean yeah i know it cause those people told me that and even you told me that i mean miriade stop making an **** of ur self out on PWI forums you been showing it off enough ingame and ur guildies have to cover it up killing bosses for the lower lvls lol funny miriade on a Serious note and this goes for all those noobs there you all represent what one of the greatest leaders of Sanctuary Sasaky build, respect that protect that dont mess it up like you are doing it now a days. I been in touch with Sasaky for the past few days he had the suddent wish to get back here but yeah after he saw whats going on i guess he changed his mind dont destroy miri and yeah could you really deny any of those stuff i said ?? i doubt you could... stop protraying yourself of what you are not jst take a chill enjoy the 1st lady position til you can it doesnt stay for long ....

If you actually knew Sasa, you'd realize it is spelled with an 'i', not a 'y'. He also had quit by the date listed in your profile, so I would love to know how he talks to you and not his own faction.
    I don't need to deny any of your silliness. Falling over yourself trying to destroy my image is funny-worthy as is.

Ah! And, can you do me a favor? Please, use comma and periods in your sentences. It's a bit hard to properly understand you since you don't even build a good sentence.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Amplified?

Ooooh yeah, Amplified. Lol that's right.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i mean why do you go off topic ?? if you wish go ask sas or his gal frnd if they know me or not lol why the hell should i prove it to you noob ?? and yeah dont have to correct my grammatical error i asked you something tell me bout that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    WIKIPEDIA???

Sorry, but my knowledge comes far from Wikipedia since that source of research is, to be nice, a sht.

For your information, my dear Mad, I work as researcher for brazilian government in one university. And I work really really hard, like sleeping 3 hours a day per 1 week straight.

How I become a researcher? STUDYING A LOT! And when I say studying I mean reading like 6 hours per day about world general knowledge. That's why I was approved in one of the better master courses in Brazil and that's why I was approved in the second position.

And how I know about India? Well, just because I had to do a BIG project for government about India and China and yes, they don't get the same payment as american citizens, and I know it also because my father lives in USA. But also, isn't a bad life. It is much better than in Brazil, I can assure.

And btw, if you thought the knowloedge came from Wikipedia it shows that you don't even know what is inside wikipedia. Really bad.

and somehow that makes you more knowledgeable than those that actually live there? all because you did a PROJECT? LOL IRL
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If you actually knew Sasa, you'd realize it is spelled with an 'i', not a 'y'. He also had quit by the date listed in your profile, so I would love to know how he talks to you and not his own faction.
    I don't need to deny any of your silliness. Falling over yourself trying to destroy my image is funny-worthy as is.

Ah! And, can you do me a favor? Please, use comma and periods in your sentences. It's a bit hard to properly understand you since you don't even build a good sentences.

Herne is foreign. Give the guy a break, his english is just as broken spoken as it is written.

Maybe Sas is too embarassed or ashamed to talk to you, or perhaps you never really were close with him as you thought you were. He can read the forums, and Im sure he has outside game connections.

Secondly, no one needs to 'destroy your image', you do that very well on your own. So dont go blaming others for your own destruction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    WIKIPEDIA???

Sorry, but my knowledge comes far from Wikipedia since that source of research is, to be nice, a sht.

For your information, my dear Mad, I work as researcher for brazilian government in one university. And I work really really hard, like sleeping 3 hours a day per 1 week straight.

How I become a researcher? STUDYING A LOT! And when I say studying I mean reading like 6 hours per day about world general knowledge. That's why I was approved in one of the better master courses in Brazil and that's why I was approved in the second position.

And how I know about India? Well, just because I had to do a BIG project for government about India and China and yes, they don't get the same payment as american citizens, and I know it also because my father lives in USA. But also, isn't a bad life. It is much better than in Brazil, I can assure.

And btw, if you thought the knowloedge came from Wikipedia it shows that you don't even know what is inside wikipedia. Really bad.

Let me dissect your argument for a bit here. Firstly, so you work for the government of Brazil, which is great but that doesn't mean your research information is accurate. Research data is well...data. Did you interview Indian workers? Did you ask THEM how it's like? Did you ask them how they can get citizenship if it's even possible? You are a student doing research...that's great but not impressive and does not qualify your statement as any factual truth. Secondly, in your response you have yet to state why you think immigration would be as easy as you had claimed to the UK. Thus, from your response, you show a lack of understanding in UK immigration laws, cultural understanding outside of the books (wikipedia doesn't have this info), and numerous other problems.

Back to the topic: I know you are trying very hard to defend nef and advertise their "greatness" but please... leave the political and cultural analogies out of this. Especially when you show lack of understanding in this matter.
    Thanks.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

That's actually very cute. Is it your baby picture? b:laugh
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You guys were trapped by Nef then got wiped by them. Had like 3-4 lands I believe.
    Yar the first leader jumped to sepp and took allll the high lvls with him, some of them didnt know what was goin on. He even took the fac bank coins too and one of the higher lv amp had to talk to the then current sepp leader to make the previous amp lead give it back to the remaining members that where left. After the high lvls found out that it wasnt actually a complete merger, some of them returned home :o its a bit complicated, i cant remember if it was even nef or sepp that took the lands or a mix of both. Back then Amp was lead by a 21 year old, currently discovered that he was actually 15 at the time lol.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Ah! And, can you do me a favor? Please, use comma and periods in your sentences. It's a bit hard to properly understand you since you don't even build a good sentence.

pot..kettle...black
    that is all
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yar the first leader jumped to sepp and took allll the high lvls with him, some of them didnt know what was goin on. He even took the fac bank coins too and one of the higher lv amp had to talk to the then current sepp leader to make the previous amp lead give it back to the remaining members that where left. After the high lvls found out that it wasnt actually a complete merger, some of them returned home :o its a bit complicated, i cant remember if it was even nef or sepp that took the lands or a mix of both. Back then Amp was lead by a 21 year old, currently discovered that he was actually 15 at the time lol.

Lol, fascinating short story.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Ahhh the good old days....

For me that was being in NWO. I joined the game late when I joined NWO all territories were already taken(at lvl 45 I think). So I never did PVE TW before Nefarious took the cities.
    My time in NWO was awesome we had epic TWs against "EPIC" every week and the outcome was different almost every time. Everyone lvled hard to fight the next tw and it was a good healthy competition.
    And what I liked the most about that time after the TW was done there was no hatred or flaming(well sometimes a little flaming). After the TW you went with your friends from "EPIC" to TT or quested together and even random people from the faction you fought helped you. I miss the most that TW was for fun first and not some hatred and QQ filled thing.
    Everyone seemed to be way more relaxed about TW back then.

Then NWO got rolled by Legendary and it sadly broke apart and most of the high lvls went to Nefarious.

Oh and a shoutout to my first faction Mercs. Although almost all of them have quit by now.

Oh, man Cor. You reminded me of the "EPIC" vs NWO TWs. "EPIC" was my first guild ever. Those three yellow lands on the original rainbow map, The Great Lake, Forest of Haze? Yeah, that was "EPIC" b:chuckle I remember after every fight against NWO[we were pretty much matched], I along with my in-game hubby now would talk about how much we wanted to lvl sooo badly in order to keep up with the venos/clerics of NWO. We would grind our little tails off in order to accomplish this xD

And you're right, it was a healthy competition. I used to "thrive" getting on every weekend for TW to go another round against NWO or RedRaidrs and anyone else who came against us. I can truly say that back when the Rainbow map was up, it was anamazing time. I hardly saw flaming over world chat then, and people could be seen talking to one another without anyone accusing anything suspicious.

Sadly, I feel as though such a time will never come back on Sanct. But thank you to all of my "EPIC" members who[theoneswhoarestillplaying] back in the day kept me addicted to the game and were like a family to me. Thank you to those guilds back then that provided excellent wars and even more memorable times. Mal still loves you xP

Also, I looove how none of the major cities were taken back then. I remember trying to take over Dreamweaver's PVE war. Good lord, those bosses smooshed us xD
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    That's actually very cute. Is it your baby picture? b:laugh

If by baby picture you mean one of the first images to pop up on Google when you search for "monkeytoes", then yes...yes, it is.
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lol miriade i know how u came inside Nef werent you Scotch's gal friend then ?? i seen ppl talking on FC about you being his gal and you should be in here.. then suddenly i heard that you were going around with ummm chrisn ?? he supposed to have proposed you and you said yes to him and stuff ??? and then again Dartwave you broke up cause he didnt want to be with you in rl ?? (btw darty nice choice good decision) and at last you end up with Devalis right ?? got married ? Scotch leave ?? and yeah nice 45m gift from devalis wonder where that cash came from well yeah getting inside nef isnt that tough.... what was your secret ??
    Decepti why waste time on an "all knowing noob" she is the miss know it all of the noobish Makedians lol
    btw i am froma 3rd world country tell me all about it lets see how far you GK goes on this and please dont "google"
    what do you know bout our culture ? politics ?? tell me i wanna know seriously speaking if do anything bout i put my head down to you just dont google it

btw do you think you think i want to be with you in devalis place you be the last piece of **** i did want to get along with seriously... i mean yeah i know it cause those people told me that and even you told me that i mean miriade stop making an **** of ur self out on PWI forums you been showing it off enough ingame and ur guildies have to cover it up killing bosses for the lower lvls lol funny miriade on a Serious note and this goes for all those noobs there you all represent what one of the greatest leaders of Sanctuary Sasaky build, respect that protect that dont mess it up like you are doing it now a days. I been in touch with Sasaky for the past few days he had the suddent wish to get back here but yeah after he saw whats going on i guess he changed his mind dont destroy miri and yeah could you really deny any of those stuff i said ?? i doubt you could... stop protraying yourself of what you are not jst take a chill enjoy the 1st lady position til you can it doesnt stay for long ....
    miriade i really wanna know what ur research far back in brazil goes i stay here i might be a bit wel off to have the most luxury i need but yeah i do how it goes here please let me know what you know ??
    if you wish go ask sas or his gal frnd if they know me or not lol why the hell should i prove it to you noob ?? and yeah dont have to correct my grammatical error i asked you something tell me bout that
    i mean why do you go off topic ??

No, why do YOU go off topic?
    edited August 2009
    Options
    If by baby picture you mean one of the first images to pop up on Google when you search for "monkeytoes", then yes...yes, it is.
    o.0 it gave me a brand of baby shoes....
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Lands sepp took where from NWO i remeber vert in all the wars when i was in sepp so it wasnt sepp. Sepp wipped nwo off the map and nef came up to put a sock in sepp progression. Shortly after sepp fell apart from TW (maybe 1month) :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB5XM8tBfqY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhfgBtQiR8A
    edited August 2009
    Options
    get a hold of it miri darling just answer me what do you know bout our religion culture and politics ?? tell me which is the most unique point of our indian constitution which no other country has ?? and i mean no other and what does it mean ??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Falls - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    o.0 it gave me a brand of baby shoes....

Dx

Try: "monkey toes". b:thanks

And on topic:

I remember the good old days, when I had to wait until level 70 to get my TT60 Axe.
  • Zindane_ - Sanctuary
    Zindane_ - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    my first faction was nefBustrs, was there for the majority of my time till MissBhaven left. after that i started exploring factions. yea i was always picky with them. my greatest faction experiences were nefBustrs, Dreaming, Regicide, Rival, Obsiddian, and now Gang. i've made many good friends along the way, never really like the majority of nef and legendary cause of their attitudes of superiority instead of helping out the new guys. so yea. that my summary. also OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    No one gives 2 cents about India, or whatever country tyvm. We are talking about Sanctuary here! Give it a break HH - seriously, you can't seem to sleep w/o starting drama on forums or in-game.

Hmmm..Carebears was the best faction I was in. Carefree and full of helpful people. No QQing, No drama queens and kings. b:victory
    edited August 2009
    Options
    w00t neffie alt was waiting for you to back up your precious miri darling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    w00t regi drama king/nef reject was waiting for you and your broken grammar
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i love it why is it ur guild mommy aint replying to my question ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miriade - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    get a hold of it miri darling just answer me what do you know bout our religion culture and politics ?? tell me which is the most unique point of our indian constitution which no other country has ?? and i mean no other and what does it mean ??

Ok Herne my dear...

First of all you must know that, even if a constitution take rules and patterns from other countries, like happened in India, that was colonized by England, in every single article that refers to the specific country, it will be unique becase is about a specific place with a specific reality.

But regardint to some Indian singularities, you can find, first of all, that according to the constitution India is a Democratic Republic Sovereign Socialist Secular, what itself is very singular, regarding that there isn't many socialist countries that use the republican governmente. It occurs since India links many sources that influenced in it's formation and development.

Althought the religion is a very strong institution inside indian society, the state is secular, what means, don't benefits any religion beside another one. In sintesis, there isn't any religious influence in state. That's in one of the many amendment there was added to indian constitution, what also makes me remember that the "untouchables", that was one of the castes, the lower one, considered the trash in society, was just ignored in this sense. That's because government must treat every single citizen as an equal, making no differences between they.

But what do you want? Want me to talk about every single unique pieces of indian constitution? Because there isn't just one, and above I listed at least three. Besides the fact that indian constitution is one of the ones with most amendments in the world.

For sure I don't know every little thing about every little country in this world, but any professional researcher (and no, not just student) would know that you can have faithfull sources of information in specific researches agencies and that you can find this agencies in every single country in this world. And also, I don't need to be in India to know more about their life style and culture, because today, with this globalized world, you can find any sort if faithfull information without travel to every place you need to know about.

Besides ONU, that isn't that faithfull source, but gives many usefull information, you can find universities with high graded researches and very specific researches.

Ah! And answering Mad Doc, yeah, we also use surveys, since there is a teacher called Ronal Ingleheart, from the Center of Political Studies, in Chicago, that applies a survey in all countries in this world, trying to understand theif culture and life style. We can easily get this information, since every university have agreements with the other ones.

Silly think we can't know about specific threads in any country.

And now I'm tired and I will go sleep, since tomorrow I wake up early to work.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    go sleep noob thats a wonderfull copy paste though my question was whats THE most Uniuqe point of our constitution is and thats a single word answer so please stop being the nooob and go sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.