Anyone remember the old days

Options
Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
When people talked that Nefarious was scared to attack Outlaw
When Sepp, Wiccanway, and nemesis forced Nefarious' first loss?
The 3 hour TWs of Legendary and Shockwave
All the Color on the map (Amp, NWO, Sepp, Ravenous, etc)

Anything else post it here too
BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
Post edited by Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary on

Comments

• andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Heck, I was around before that. I remember being IN some of those clans back then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I started playing this game week after Nef claimed the first land. Map looked so empty then lol
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Whats happening now cannot be helped, its pretty much survival over time.

I think we where the lucky ones tho. We saw the golden era where color littered the map. As a newb it was like having spread out infront of your eyes multiple toys, still unreachable, yet leaving to imagination where you want to join and what might be possible, and all the other goodies you think of as a newb looking at the higher lvl activities and the long lasting TWs each week.

Presently its not bad maybe because we are used to it, maybe we became a bit numb. But I dont think the new starting players will experience the feeling the oldies had. A sense of exploration and adventure in TW, without being obsessed to take down a big faction as most factions where on the same lvl. You could aways expect a diff. outcome each week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *waits for map reset*b:chuckle
  • device
    device Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    *waits for map reset*b:chuckle

You beat me to it! b:angry

EDIT; Even though Nefarious/Legendary will be like "MINE!" and go TW Crazy. *cough*bannefandlegfromTWplawkz*cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    Nishtara - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • riddiculus
    riddiculus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Now its pretty much a stalemate between legendary n Nefarius.. and from past tw..the only way for one to win over another is if they can get the same timeslot with Regicide..

Dev should create something new for facs to do.. TW's gettin old n boring -_-
    (not map reset cos that wont change nethin)
  • Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary
    Urban_Ninja - Sanctuary Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    Heck, I was around before that. I remember being IN some of those clans back then.

OMG! Lemme borrow ur old account then =))) I'll take care of it...

PLus.. I was also around that time too.. And i wasn't that famous on using WC since I'm a noob.. Heck, I didnt even know what the word "grind", "AOE", and even "ASL" =(

p.s. U forgot bout Steel!! It has done TW w/ nef, leg, rebirth, outlaw, and many more w/c made it fun.. Steel also made PK very enjoyable! Talk bout 5 hrs of PKing =))))
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    PLus.. I was also around that time too.. And i wasn't that famous on using WC since I'm a noob..

Oh yeah... It was a very good time! b:chuckle
  • device
    device Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Give us that map back plawkz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

lol nish, missing PWI xD

come back and say hello sometime. Old sepp misses uuuuuu b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Nanaiie - Sanctuary
    Nanaiie - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Omg Yes! The rainbow-colored map! How I miss those days! Back when I started playing, there were still many territories yet to be claimed. I miss those days.... T_T Now TWs suck and just aren't any fun anymore. I LOVE the PVE TWs ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggie made by me b:chuckle
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I LOL'ed, nice memory !!!

Oh ya,the good old days I was 52 I think when the 1st PVP TWs of sanctuary started ; and have been in TWs ever since ...... good days,glad I caught them all,I'm sry to say it but sanctuary will probably never experience the fun we had ever again . Also not to mention the pk fun with new opponents,allies,challenges was everything a lowbie pk-wannabe wanted from this game :P ,now it's just ppl hugging safe zone for like 30-40 mins >< .
    I did miss out on allot of PVE TWs though,but I was in the Arch/DW/Ether ones.

P.S : to clear out all the rumors about me .... I didn't stop pking totally but I will not do it in any place near a safe zone, > grinding at lvl 96 spiders near Watcher World Boss (no SZ nearby) if any1 want's to come try a gang b:bye .
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I LOL'ed, nice memory !!!

Oh ya,the good old days I was 52 I think when the 1st PVP TWs of sanctuary started ; and have been in TWs ever since ...... good days,glad I caught them all,I'm sry to say it but sanctuary will probably never experience the fun we had ever again . Also not to mention the pk fun with new opponents,allies,challenges was everything a lowbie pk-wannabe wanted from this game :P ,now it's just ppl hugging safe zone for like 30-40 mins >< .
    I did miss out on allot of PVE TWs though,but I was in the Arch/DW/Ether ones.

P.S : to clear out all the rumors about me .... I didn't stop pking totally but I will not do it in any place near a safe zone, > grinding at lvl 96 spiders near Watcher World Boss (no SZ nearby) if any1 want's to come try a gang b:bye .

Lets all Hug Ayanob:pleased
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    and soviets lulz
    always camping sp
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I remember my first PvE TW(Only one actually) with Outlaw 39 Cleric. Didnt know WTF I was doing lol
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I remember my first PvE TW(Only one actually) with Outlaw 39 Cleric. Didnt know WTF I was doing lol

XD

i miss pve tws
    they were AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! and so intense lol cuz we were all low levels
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Woooot I saw myself in that TW !!! The long hair read-head(2nd player nish selects) that move's back out of range :P

*Feel's even more emo ; I want those days back!!!! *

GodsFear(the one who pm'ed nish after crystal was destroyed) was our leader then lawl(ShockWave ofc) >.> I remember the 1st pvp TW as well as others vs legendary where his awesome tactic was "RIGHT,EVERY1 RIGHT NOW" and kept repeating it on ....and on... Funny thing was,I was actually looking up to him around that time > . <
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i miss those days too..i started to play 1st week of server..map was..empty!!i remember when nef got 1st land and they recruited in wc something like this: "join nefarious the first guild tht havs own territory!" i was like "wow!"

bck those days i was so noob!! i tried to keep my points in balance! so i added mag also! i had 30 mag points when i was lvl 40!! xDD i cudnt kill even my own quest mobs!! i kinda needed reset note!! b:chuckle
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i miss those days too..i started to play 1st week of server..map was..empty!!i remember when nef got 1st land and they recruited in wc something like this: "join nefarious the first guild tht havs own territory!" i was like "wow!"

bck those days i was so noob!! i tried to keep my points in balance! so i added mag also! i had 30 mag points when i was lvl 40!! xDD i cudnt kill even my own quest mobs!! i kinda needed reset note!! b:chuckle

lol i had a archer with 30 str and 16 magic at lv 20ish
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Whats happening now cannot be helped, its pretty much survival over time.

I think we where the lucky ones tho. We saw the golden era where color littered the map. As a newb it was like having spread out infront of your eyes multiple toys, still unreachable, yet leaving to imagination where you want to join and what might be possible, and all the other goodies you think of as a newb looking at the higher lvl activities and the long lasting TWs each week.

Presently its not bad maybe because we are used to it, maybe we became a bit numb. But I dont think the new starting players will experience the feeling the oldies had. A sense of exploration and adventure in TW, without being obsessed to take down a big faction as most factions where on the same lvl. You could aways expect a diff. outcome each week.

Agreed; sadly I wish the new players could see all the awesome factions that use to be around.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options

lmao I did something like that too. but put a lot of dex and str, I was LA just because I thought the armor was cooler looking then arcan b:laugh
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    lmao I did something like that too. but put a lot of dex and str, I was LA just because I thought the armor was cooler looking then arcan b:laugh

hahahaha... Yeah, LA sometimes looks cooler than arcane...

Yeah, at beggining I was using to much dex, being arcane... I guess, PWI get a good money with noob players, like I was, doing bad things and having to use reset notes... b:chuckle
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options

hahahaha... Yeah, LA sometimes looks cooler than arcane...

Yeah, at beggining I was using to much dex, being arcane... I guess, PWI get a good money with noob players, like I was, doing bad things and having to use reset notes... b:chuckle

Lmao its part of their evil plot to make money mewhahaha. Yeah the reset notes cost me a fortune at the time, got up to lvl 55 lol with LA.
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    damn i had light armor coz i still wanted to keep damn balance!hv u ever seen seen barb w/ light armor and pole? tht was me! xDD damn i was so noob!! b:chuckle
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hv u ever seen seen barb w/ light armor and pole?

yes. Verticoliflower. b:cute
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    damn i had light armor coz i still wanted to keep damn balance!hv u ever seen seen barb w/ light armor and pole? tht was me! xDD damn i was so noob!! b:chuckle

b:laugh

Days ago I saw a cleric with HA... I was like: what???? No way!

Barbarian with the tt90 LA would be soooo cute! hahahahaha b:cute
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options

hahahaha

Days ago I saw a Cleric HA... I was like: What?! No way!

But come on, can you imagine how cute would be a barbarian wearing the TT90 LA? lol b:cute
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    Options
    hahahaha

Days ago I saw a Cleric HA... I was like: What?! No way!

But come on, can you imagine how cute would be a barbarian wearing the TT90 LA? lol b:cute

yeah ive seen cleric in HA also..and she had even axes!!i asked her 'bout tht and she told me tht she is battlecleric!! xDD
This discussion has been closed.