are you going to "hug" me in TW? :P

If by hug you mean dig your face into the dirt then yes b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If by hug you mean dig your face into the dirt then yes b:cute

ehehe

I dont know if I can make it cause its 4 am for me... besides waking up in the middle of the nigth to get killed , killed, killed, killed and after 8 or 10 minuts of being killed it ends... now you tell me... would you come?
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ehehe

I dont know if I can make it cause its 4 am for me... besides waking up in the middle of the nigth to get killed , killed, killed, killed and after 8 or 10 minuts of being killed it ends... now you tell me... would you come?

If you have a chance to set the Barb record by getting killed 4 times in an 8 minute TW, how can you pass up that shot at fame? b:victory
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    are you sure they are at the same time?

lol trust you to find that one hehe, oh well Sorry Dawning, i tried to give you a head start, but it got spotted b:laugh
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If you have a chance to set the Barb record by getting killed 4 times in an 8 minute TW, how can you pass up that shot at fame? b:victory

its not hard when you have a few people 8x on the gild.... against tons off players in 9x
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Ty for your report Emerald_Lady. b:victory
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    ths is great! im so happyhappy for ths since i have to work at weekends! awesome job!b:victory
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol.
    /10char.
  • Blessly - Sanctuary
    Blessly - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    noblet wrote: »
    Lol, Nef is attacking Reg. Looks like with recent events, they desperately need a win to boost moral.But since it's Reg, victory is far from certain...

I think nef did the right move by eliminating small faction before it becomes a treat.

Nef deserve to rule the sanctuary map because everyone in nefarious work hard for it.

Not to boost thier moral.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think nef did the right move by eliminating small faction before it becomes a treat.

Nef deserve to rule the sanctuary map because everyone in nefarious work hard for it.

Well Tbh we have to thank Nef for wiping us off the map, now we can attack anywhere to our advantage. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Veno - Dreamweaver
    Veno - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    lol.
    /10char.
    Asch, we need you to come back to show Nef who's the boss!
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I LOL'ed b:chuckle . C'mon now guys >.> let's all hold hands,be nice to the little nefies ,stop defending and let them get the map ,call it an early X-mass present b:laugh .

After all other factions don't even work hard at all ,no sir ,only nef do!!!!

Tea party for nef ? b:cute
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009

No, whoever conquers the land deserves to own the map.

Never needed one in the first place.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No, whichever guild I'm in deserves to own the map.

Never needed one in the first place.

I fixed that for yab:victory
  • Venomeow - Sanctuary
    Venomeow - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    b:scorn >___> Uncalled for there.

ಕಿ_ಕಿ Stop putting words in my mouth.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    b:scorn >___> Uncalled for there.

ಕಿ_ಕಿ Stop putting words in my mouth.

Don't put stuff in pedobait's mouth ppl >.>
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I fixed that for yab:victory
    LMFAOb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Asch, we need you to come back to show Nef who's the boss!

Who're you? xP
  • Blessly - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    This has a lot of jealousy and hate toward Nef.

I think it’s mostly jealousy: because Nef currently owned the majority of sanctuary map and has been very successful on holding their grounds.

Most Hate: because they have been holding they grounds since and all attempts on trying to bring them down has failed.

After all other factions don't even work hard at all ,no sir ,only nef do!!!!
    Tea party for nef ? b:cute
    That’s funny because it sounded like it’s the other way around. Your faction is trying so hard to conquer Nef or atleast tried to.
    Well Tbh we have to thank Nef for wiping us off the map, now we can attack anywhere to our advantage. b:bye
    TheDan come on man! Atleast try to come up with better excuse….you choose to attack the land you just lost..and yet keep it for a short period and lost it again. What ever land you decide to attack the possibility are you can win it and then loose it. But then again your faction tried. Keep up the good work and keep trying.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People hate Nef because of all the miscellaneous scum then let in, mold stealers, noob pkers, guild jumpers, etc. Or people who hid behind anonymous avatars in forum instead of posting with their ign.b:chuckle
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    People hate Nef because of... Or people who hid behind anonymous avatars in forum instead of posting with their ign.b:chuckle

+1 that made me b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Blessly - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    People hate Nef because of all the miscellaneous scum then let in, mold stealers, noob pkers, guild jumpers, etc. Or people who hid behind anonymous avatars in forum instead of posting with their ign.b:chuckle

Accusations and yet no evidence. Shame...
    PK has no rules. When you switch to pk meaning you put all the risk of getting killed. So that probably something you dont understand.

Hiding? whos hiding? b:lipcurl
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    PK has no rules. When you switch to pk meaning you put all the risk of getting killed. So that probably something you dont understand.

PK has no rules. True. On the other hand a noob/lowbie PKer carries a huge text over his/her head:"Bored coward with big epeen." b:bye
    ...noob pkers...

This is not a nef-only habit. You can find griefers in many (almost every) strong faction.
  • AkioHikaru - Sanctuary
    AkioHikaru - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well this attitude towards Nef will only continue and get worse. People are beginning to want change, and eventually it will happen. And I am implying the rest of the server, not just a handful of TW factions.

90+ it gets boring. All these people who has spent alot of time farming TT, and refining equipment will begin to look for something else to do. Yes that includes TW.

After all, if people just want PvE then this can be mostly accomplished with NPC gear. I'm not saying all, just an increasing amount of players.

Even so-called "ally" factions will want their own land. Don't be surprised when they turn against you. Just human nature.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    That’s funny because it sounded like it’s the other way around. Your faction is trying so hard to conquer Nef or atleast tried to.

Dude ,lol .... I was being sarcastic here.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    <.< i dun like nef....lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miriade - Sanctuary
    Miriade - Sanctuary Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Well this attitude towards Nef will only continue and get worse. People are beginning to want change, and eventually it will happen. And I am implying the rest of the server, not just a handful of TW factions.

Yeah, because just Nef has lands in this server... The other half of the map is just a mirage
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    This isnt totally false tho. The bigger the fac the more A-holes you will tend to get naturally. (seriously you cant avoid it) In the last 3 months ive seen pple who got kicked or had bad relations because of their own selfishness in their fac get accepted into nef, and pple actually vouched for them for some unholy reason. And i mean like pple who are 2 steps back than Mr. _J***_

cant say LG aint like this too. Youll get high lvl pple like Akasera who KS in city of abominations excuse being "Theres no mobs around here." (aka im too lazy to look around let me take yours) Taking a mob right out of our wizzys DB aoe. (yes i had a talk with Asterelle but apparently he didnt want to anger their holy highs and did not answer later)

Its true that you cant judge a few pples action and label it as the whole fac. But if the others are just watching and pretending they didnt see anything, cannot say their completely innocent too. This is a game and its less serious as we can end everything with a click of a DELTE CHARACTER or LOGOFF. But whats right and wrong are clear when similar situations are implemented in the real world.

Yeah, because just Nef has lands in this server... The other half of the map is just a mirage
    LMFAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan