Server Maintenance COMPLETE!

Options

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    completed update.... but the servers are still NOT up D:
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    patch 1 and 2 same?? I don't understand
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Gear Shatter if I am reading this correctly.... seems to be great! So if I wanted to PvP and i was blood red and I didnt want to waste my money on dolls... I just turn my saftey lock on(now im assuming this is the little lock dealiemajig that keeps us from opening our mailbox and buying items and whatnot when we first log in and that will allow me to die and not drop anything. With a 4% chance to have my gear broken and 3% chance for it to break should i not have saftey lock on and choose to pk with dolls.

The only thing im not fully clear on is if a piece of gear shatters what type of chi stone is needed to repair it? and what kind of cost is associated with repairing said gear in addition to the chi stones. Assuming this isnt something totally stupidly outrageous this is actually not a bad thing imo.

The amount of Chi Stones dropped are an indication of how many Chi Stones you will need to repair your Shattered equipment, and the type of Chi Stone is related to the level of the Shattered equipment.
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    caducus wrote: »
    Well, the other option would have been to go the download site, open the '144-161' patch in a new tab and then change '144-161' to '161-166', unless you think I **** PWI's web server, in which case I could have probably **** the patch server too and you'll have to stop playing completely. :(

you dont need to **** the server to **** a patch my dear tho that being said i assume ur a female tho if ur a dude oh well who gives a **** like i said you dont you can open a patch file up and mod it with the proper equipment tho that being said to do so is completly illegal and not allowed by TOS so i dont anymore tho i have b4 on other games to find a a-hole who i hated for bein an **** and then i went and got his ig-info and traced it to his home tho that took me about 3months of persistance i did and when i did found out it was pointless to go after his **** and beat him up for being a **** to my gl who was playing that game at the time tho that being said i dont do it anymore as it is more apain to do then you likly know now im off to auto patch as it can still work perfectly even if the server lets you on i dont perfer to take risks know its possiible as i have done it b4 myself and dont wish to get the same thing happen to me nor did i do it on this comp either and yes it did cost me a assload of cash to do that b4 but io wont bother again with it as it takes to much time to at that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • Shootuh - Sanctuary
    Shootuh - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Howdy folks!

Our weekly server maintenance will be tonight, July 29th from 11pm-1am PST.

Thanks again! Have a great night!

Took you guys forever.. Thanks alot now I'm happy to satisfy my addicity of this game. b:laugh
  • Bloodscent - Sanctuary
    Bloodscent - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Love you Gm's, thanks for all the time spent on making PWI even better then it already has been .....cant wait till the new city arrives <3 b:bye b:pleased
  • Zenros - Heavens Tear
    Zenros - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    All Servers are back online
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    yay...first @archo west AH on Harshlands :D (141 gold ftw)
  • Zauron - Dreamweaver
    Zauron - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    The update is taking ages to download and install do
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you dont need to **** the server to **** a patch my dear tho that being said i assume ur a female tho if ur a dude oh well who gives a **** like i said you dont you can open a patch file up and mod it with the proper equipment tho that being said to do so is completly illegal and not allowed by TOS so i dont anymore tho i have b4 on other games to find a a-hole who i hated for bein an **** and then i went and got his ig-info and traced it to his home tho that took me about 3months of persistance i did and when i did found out it was pointless to go after his **** and beat him up for being a **** to my gl who was playing that game at the time tho that being said i dont do it anymore as it is more apain to do then you likly know now im off to auto patch as it can still work perfectly even if the server lets you on i dont perfer to take risks know its possiible as i have done it b4 myself and dont wish to get the same thing happen to me nor did i do it on this comp either and yes it did cost me a assload of cash to do that b4 but io wont bother again with it as it takes to much time to at that

Common sense, people. REALLY.

Just look at the freaking URL. http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_161-166.cup

That should kinda sorta make it obvious. Still not satisfied? You could have checked the URL of the earlier patch on the main site to compare it.

http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com
    /patches/manual/ec_patch_144-161.cup

Little bit of common sense can go a long way and the entire internet isn't out to get you, folks.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    YAY TIGGY LOVES THE GMSb:dirtyb:dirty
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • caducus
    caducus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you dont need to **** the server to **** a patch my dear tho that being said i assume ur a female

You certainly need to **** the server to host the file that you've cracked and no, not a female :P
  • littlemoya
    littlemoya Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I assume this gear shatter feature is not going to have effect in Cube?
  • ZNartist - Lost City
    ZNartist - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Post deleted.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I have a question...

If I have my safety lock ON and I am dark red, I dont drop my items even if I dont use GAs?
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thank you for all your hard work. =)
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kott - Sanctuary
    Kott - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    After the patch I'm having a few problems:
    *Macros keep getting deleted every time I enter a dungeon b:cry
    *If I'm BBing, & open my Wardrobe & then close it, the BB gets interrupted *found out during gamma b:sad the hard way*
  • liljim
    liljim Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I cant help but wonder why the cleric magic defence buff issue hasnt been addressed yet. For several weeks now the buff doesnt overwrite itself when new buffs are cast thus wearing off in mid battle somewhere. This very thing has killed me in cases where that normally wouldnt happen. My toon is grinding its way through the 60s, all magic mobs, and looses buff.

All the new things happening are great and this is a great game. All the hard work that goes into it is greatly appreciated but i do hope to see some attention to the old problems.
  • DemonFox - Dreamweaver
    DemonFox - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What the hell is with this new patch? Items breaking in pvp? Random chi stones to repair!? Plus im guessing we still have to have GAs. Or do those not even protect vs item shatter? Who the hell thought this would be a good idea?

Chip amount changes weren't even announced but seriously who thought that was a good idea too? You just Completely WRECKED the economy (at least on DWP) GMs, thanks a bunch. Now people have to pay tons of money for **** molds, and the awesome molds (c.i.p. Misty Forest Ring) are worthless now. Where are normal players supposed to come up with coin? DWP gold prices are almost 200k each now. This change was completely ridiculous and unexpected. I'm seriously about to quit the game these changes were so bad.

We the gamers basically traded our economy for a 9x5 skill bar and a wardrobe... I say we got screwed HARD.

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    liljim wrote: »
    I cant help but wonder why the cleric magic defence buff issue hasnt been addressed yet. For several weeks now the buff doesnt overwrite itself when new buffs are cast thus wearing off in mid battle somewhere. This very thing has killed me in cases where that normally wouldnt happen. My toon is grinding its way through the 60s, all magic mobs, and looses buff.

All the new things happening are great and this is a great game. All the hard work that goes into it is greatly appreciated but i do hope to see some attention to the old problems.

btw the buff has been like this since Ive started, not just several weeks ago :x
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    What the hell is with this new patch? Items breaking in pvp? Random chi stones to repair!? Plus im guessing we still have to have GAs. Or do those not even protect vs item shatter? Who the hell thought this would be a good idea?

Chip amount changes weren't even announced but seriously who thought that was a good idea too? You just Completely WRECKED the economy (at least on DWP) GMs, thanks a bunch. Now people have to pay tons of money for **** molds, and the awesome molds (c.i.p. Misty Forest Ring) are worthless now. Where are normal players supposed to come up with coin? DWP gold prices are almost 200k each now. This change was completely ridiculous and unexpected. I'm seriously about to quit the game these changes were so bad.

We the gamers basically traded our economy for a 9x5 skill bar and a wardrobe... I say we got screwed HARD.

ಥ_ಥ MOAR, CAREBEAR!!

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • DemonFox - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR, CAREBEAR!!

b:angry

Thats it? Im a carebear? Thats all you can say in response to that? What a childish person you are. Dont start a flame war when someones this mad about a serious issue.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Thats it? Im a carebear? Thats all you can say in response to that? What a childish person you are. Dont start a flame war when someones this mad about a serious issue.

Ha-ha! Nothing is ever serious when I'm around...NOTHING!! *whips out deadly Fish Blade*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ha-ha! Nothing is ever serious when I'm around...NOTHING!! *whips out deadly Fish Blade*

My money is on Kon and his Fish Blade.
    On side note *runs and hides to keep away from the flying fish guts*
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

Every 3.6 seconds someone dies of hunger <--- just a small issue

*tsk*

if you cant deal with the new stuff well you know where`s the door and you play on dreaweaver PVE server .... you dont need gold to play the game if you want to use gold and you dont want to pay 200K per gold then you can charge zhen =) . Have a nice day .
  • DemonFox - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Every 3.6 seconds someone dies of hunger <--- just a small issue

*tsk*

if you cant deal with the new stuff well you know where`s the door and you play on dreaweaver PVE server .... you dont need gold to play the game if you want to use gold and you dont want to pay 200K per gold then you can charge zhen =) . Have a nice day .

K yet another flamer, great. Not everything is as simple as that. Well unless of course you dont have to worry about money and your credit card doesnt have a limit. Some people play free to play games to have fun and get away from life. Not to entangle it with their game by pouring money into it. Yes you do have to use gold i dont care WHO you are. You need charms whatever class you are if intend to survive. If you want to have fun with the character youve worked so hard on and PK then you need gold even more.

And the people dieing thing? Come on... we're talking about a game and you go to cheap tactics like that? Thats like me walking in on you masturbating and saying "hey you know theres starving kids in africa!" Makes no sense.

Keep to the issue and make valid points/ counter points please. Cheap childish blowoffs and taunts arent going to work with me.

Ohh and if you dont like people talking about the game on the forums, then dont read them. Have a nice day. b:bye
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You need charms whatever class you are if intend to survive. If you want to have fun with the character youve worked so hard on and PK then you need gold even more.

No one NEEDS charms to survive. Save up your gold and get a variety of pots or powders. Pots aren't all that expensive and the good powders are free and just as effective if you get your skill level in apothecary to them. Or is that too much work?

Nothing else I really need to comment on really. b:bye

PS. GM's, Devs... you've really come through for me duckies and I thank you so much! You've fixed a whole bunch of bugs, added some great new systems/features, and finally took that stupid random pigment out of the hot color dye packs. I'd marry the entire lot of you for that one simple fix alone to be honest.

Love,
    A casual, doesn't have money to pay with RL cash gamer who knows not to QQ when you're all working hard to bring us the best game you possibly can.b:cute
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Implemented a new security feature. If you have a Safe Code password set up for your bank, the system will prompt you to enter the password the first time you log in and change your equipment or fashion wardrobe.
    I hate this I can't swp my weapons around more gear protection more so than the safety lock.I got it figured out.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.