Server Maintenance COMPLETE!

Comments

• ZwyIIa - Lost City
    ZwyIIa - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lower level gear drops lower level chi stones. I think I'll be farming swamps.

Yeah that's what i was talking about hehehehehe b:pleased
  • ShadesGlory - Heavens Tear
    ShadesGlory - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    There's only one constant in the world, the maintainence time is always wrong
  • _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    yay for manual patch xP *downloading* ... back to pwi after finish to watch jigoku shoujo mitsuganae xP b:victory
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *still listening to Parry Gripp songs to pass the time.* its 4:30 am for me but I wanna reattribute all my hot keys !! ^___^ I can finally hot key my Genie skills and armors.. yaaay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Wolfieboy - Sanctuary
    Wolfieboy - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why cant i play, and why is all the servers offline? The maintaince is complete.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I Wanna Play Now Tiggy Bored Tiggy Bored Tiggy Bored.

Huh they changed it I can't do all caps now :(
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    zomg... do you guys have crappy internet or what. its like 300mbs. thats all of 53 seconds. still waiting for live servers though

53secs??? Yeah right...do tell b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Mindyboo - Heavens Tear
    Mindyboo - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    this is taking ages -_-'' b:surrender
  • caducus
    caducus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Why cant i play, and why is all the servers offline? The maintaince is complete.

Best guess would be either final testing or an issue with the patch.
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The server is still not up man.
    There's only one constant in the world, the maintainence time is always wrong
    i've played some MMO's where they say 1am and i'm still up at 5am getting ready for work and the server is down. I get to work and find out in a text message servers are up.. that's the worst
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    can i get a mod at least to verify that patch is legit b4 i download it because yea it may be a patch for the game but the link i dont trust as it isnt on the main site yet even that being said i would perfer to get a mod to tell me if its legit and not changed any or a mod to send a link up thx as i would hate to get a bug from some a-hole who did modify the patch and add viruse's to it not that anyone would do that tho would they....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • caducus
    caducus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    can i get a mob at least to verify that patch is legit b4 i download it because yea it may be a patch for the game but the link i dont trust as it isnt on the main site yet even that being said i would perfer to get a mod to tell me if its legit and not changed any or a mod to send a link up thx as i would hate to get a bug from some a-hole who did modify the patch and add viruse's to it not that anyone would do that tho would they....

You could wait for that, or just look at the link and then go to the main site and check the link for the 144-161 patch and see that they're from the same source.
  • icenightwind
    icenightwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That manual patch didn't work for me. It said it was corrupted and stop at 32.4 mb. Think its problem a virus or something -.-. Don't download! Plus never heard of the site.
  • hatsuharu001
    hatsuharu001 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    tick
    tock
    tick
    tock
    tick
    tock
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    caducus wrote: »
    Best guess would be either final testing or an issue with the patch.

im going with an issue with the patch, most times its up within 15minutes of the designated time if not right on time.
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    my father operates a home networking solutions site from our basement... so i've got a T3 line.. it was an inside joke at myself for having the fastest connection a person could get in their home.. didnt work to well, huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Pets, you can use the Updater to patch. I did. It was alittle slower then manual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Candeh_Love - Sanctuary
    Candeh_Love - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Lol 53 secs is long, took less than 20 here with manual patching xD Now it's up to server gods to wake them up xD
  • ShadesGlory - Heavens Tear
    ShadesGlory - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    35 minutes past the end of main and still the servers are down b:sad Thankfully im at work and i have things to do, would be nice to get my WQ and CS out of the way.
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That manual patch didn't work for me. It said it was corrupted and stop at 32.4 mb. Think its problem a virus or something -.-. Don't download! Plus never heard of the site.

HI! its the common manuell patch download site. just compare the new url with the urls of previous patches in the list :)
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    um, why dont you people just download it directly from the PWI launcher? Took me less than 2 minutes.
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ]

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    omgawd nothing is working >.<
    the manual patch doesnt work :3
    my client wont auto download patch :3
    it says version 166 but stills tries to download the new patch

Kantorek something is wrong b:sad
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    um, why dont you people just download it directly from the PWI launcher? Took me less than 2 minutes.

and i got like 5% after 2 minutes ;)
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_161-166.cup

comming straight from http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download/client

thx to the guys that gave it a few minutes ago ;)

didi get some advance time ;)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This is going to be fun I'm sure ^^

I'll miss some of my new favorite smiley :(

well I hope I'll have to miss them... ^^ b:bye

I'm gonna miss my headbanging smiley :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    my father operates a home networking solutions site from our basement... so i've got a T3 line.. it was an inside joke at myself for having the fastest connection a person could get in their home.. didnt work to well, huh?

Naw...I caught ya b:chuckle Though...helps to have a hubby who's a Systems Analyst and knows all this stuff too b:victory But with a T3 he says you'd prob have a fast download - lucky you! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Bloodscent - Sanctuary
    Bloodscent - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hmmm i was able to download auto patch with no problems but i still cant connect to the server..............b:sad
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    can i get a mob at least to verify that patch is legit b4 i download it because yea it may be a patch for the game but the link i dont trust as it isnt on the main site yet even that being said i would perfer to get a mod to tell me if its legit and not changed any or a mod to send a link up thx as i would hate to get a bug from some a-hole who did modify the patch and add viruse's to it not that anyone would do that tho would they....
    I would think that's highly unlikely, considering the launcher does a verification process before letting you run the game. And on top of that, it seems to me it'd be pretty dumb to work a virus into something like this... if you wanted to distribute viruses in the guise of patches, why not just link the people directly to the virus, distribute it via the internet? Say "hey here's the patch link" and the link turns out to be a virus?

But nah. I already used the manual patch and the verification says it's fine. Just waiting for the servers to come back...... still twitching... o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).