Server Maintenance COMPLETE!

Options

Comments

• Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    c'mon GMs 40 mins and no word? throw us a bone plz b:surrender
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • _jared__ - Sanctuary
    _jared__ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Let me play or ill be forced to hurt you all b:surrenderb:angryb:surrender
    b:angryFIRE!!!!! =Ob:angry[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HayleyW - Heavens Tear
    HayleyW - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    wheres the servers gms!
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Why cant i play, and why is all the servers offline? The maintaince is complete.
    Pets, you can use the Updater to patch. I did. It was alittle slower then manual.

thx gwen i dont perfer to trust it mainly because i do know coding can be altered and i do know that the pwi main download site didnt have it last time i looked that being said if you all get ur accounts **** ima laugh at you and think its funny as hell when the virus if he did place one inside the coding itself gets ur passwords as that being what i would have done but then again it would be mean and i dont perfer tho to create and e-mail just for that to have it sent to that when you log in as its to much trouble for me to go through with that however being said have fun ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Aespirika, thx!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wizardfemale - Lost City
    Wizardfemale - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    OPEN the server NOW!!!!
    finished patching and still can't get on.
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    :o who here wants servers online? *rises hand*

patched and ready to roll
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    ZwyIIa - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hmmm i was able to download auto patch with no problems but i still cant connect to the server..............b:sad

Same for me,

The update didn't work so i downloaded manually but since the server is down,
    I need to wait them to be on, to install the patch grrr b:angry
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well looks like I'm officially pulling an all-nighter. I've never seen the early morning sun in quite awhile, though, so I guess that's a perk. XD (east coast here)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Candeh_Love - Sanctuary
    Candeh_Love - Sanctuary Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    well it took me like 10 mins and it wasn't even half downloaded when tried directly then downloaded the patch and installed it manually and it took less than 20 seconds xD So yeah that's a good reason to manually patch imo :P
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Aespirika, thx!

No problem and everyone needs to calm down. XD
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    technical difficulties maybe XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Wizardfemale - Lost City
    Wizardfemale - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ahh.... LC and HT is on, others still DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Soo....Heaven's Tear and Lost City are up but not the rest? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No problem and everyone needs to calm down. XD
    Hey under normal circumstances I'd completely agree with you but... this is basically the equivalent of finding a giant oasis in the middle of a desert. We haven't had a content update in forever. I'd never stay up for a lame cash shop gimmick. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I would think that's highly unlikely, considering the launcher does a verification process before letting you run the game. And on top of that, it seems to me it'd be pretty dumb to work a virus into something like this... if you wanted to distribute viruses in the guise of patches, why not just link the people directly to the virus, distribute it via the internet? Say "hey here's the patch link" and the link turns out to be a virus?

But nah. I already used the manual patch and the verification says it's fine. Just waiting for the servers to come back...... still twitching... o.o

mig why wont the servers come up then just curious and why is or was it not on the main pwi download page also a verification doesnt nessicarly mean it checks all files eithre just the main ones unless you use the actual verification system that is set up it will do a quick scan bypassing most files and accepting it >:P but other then that grats if u lose ur account it may not happen today at all but i garentee you if it did work that way it will likly be about 2-3 weeks b4 odds are he or she who made it that way got to you ^_^ later see you online when i use the auto patch and if servers come up ill let you know ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • _jared__ - Sanctuary
    _jared__ - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    HAHAHAH Sanc is back onlineb:victoryb:victory
    b:angryFIRE!!!!! =Ob:angry[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    *goes and play on lost city*
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    sanctuary where art thou? b:kissb:chuckle
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • caducus
    caducus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    thx gwen i dont perfer to trust it mainly because i do know coding can be altered and i do know that the pwi main download site didnt have it last time i looked that being said if you all get ur accounts **** ima laugh at you and think its funny as hell when the virus if he did place one inside the coding itself gets ur passwords as that being what i would have done but then again it would be mean and i dont perfer tho to create and e-mail just for that to have it sent to that when you log in as its to much trouble for me to go through with that however being said have fun ^_^

Well, the other option would have been to go the download site, open the '144-161' patch in a new tab and then change '144-161' to '161-166', unless you think I **** PWI's web server, in which case I could have probably **** the patch server too and you'll have to stop playing completely. :(
  • Dark_lord - Harshlands
    Dark_lord - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok, perhaps my math is wrong...but the 2 hour patch should have been completed 45 minutes ago. Servers still down? How bout a customer courtesy update?
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    For all those people that wanted the Fish Land Mount http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/5231
  • ShadesGlory - Heavens Tear
    ShadesGlory - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Hand raised

There's only so much work a person can do on 4 cups of coffee, (Looks at coffee pot and notices it's full)

They must be checking this patch to make sure it works properly unlike the rest of the previous patches, that was harsh and untrue.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Well looks like I'm officially pulling an all-nighter. I've never seen the early morning sun in quite awhile, though, so I guess that's a perk. XD (east coast here)

Lets watch the sun come up together!?? XD Almsot 5 am here.

@Pets: NP. ^^;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Vikeltrina - Lost City
    Vikeltrina - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Gear Shatter if I am reading this correctly.... seems to be great! So if I wanted to PvP and i was blood red and I didnt want to waste my money on dolls... I just turn my saftey lock on(now im assuming this is the little lock dealiemajig that keeps us from opening our mailbox and buying items and whatnot when we first log in and that will allow me to die and not drop anything. With a 4% chance to have my gear broken and 3% chance for it to break should i not have saftey lock on and choose to pk with dolls.

The only thing im not fully clear on is if a piece of gear shatters what type of chi stone is needed to repair it? and what kind of cost is associated with repairing said gear in addition to the chi stones. Assuming this isnt something totally stupidly outrageous this is actually not a bad thing imo.
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    OoOooh...that would've been a good one b:pleased
    Thats pretty much the only way I'd think its a good idea. I don't PVP much and rarely ever have more then 4hr of red but this just sounds like a terrible idea. Safty locks and gear shatter just sounds like a way to take "fun" out of PVP for the real pvpers (by which I don't mean noob killers) and drive prices up on chi stones if you want safty lock if I'm re-reading this right..

b:dirty the rest of the patch though b:victory
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Maintenance complete! Thanks for waiting! Please check post #2 or http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=364542 for patch notes.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    man i wish dreamweaver was up :3
    nvm lol
    manual patch is fine
    i used it and everything is working :3
    <3kantorek
    my fluffy tiger
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Novie - Sanctuary
    Novie - Sanctuary Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Reading these forums after servers are down slightly longer than they should be is like seeing people twitch as if they havent gotten their fixes yet xD
    Sanctuary - Novie 84 Archer inactive
    Sanctuary - Avatea 62 Veno (with herc) b:victory
    Dreamweaver - Nova 60 Cleric inactive
  • hatsuharu001
    hatsuharu001 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    kantorek wrote: »
    maintenance Complete! Thanks For Waiting! Please Check Post #2 Or http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=364542 For Patch Notes.

Wahoooooooo