Server Maintenance COMPLETE!

14567810»

Comments

• _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    K yet another flamer, great. Not everything is as simple as that. Well unless of course you dont have to worry about money and your credit card doesnt have a limit. Some people play free to play games to have fun and get away from life. Not to entangle it with their game by pouring money into it. Yes you do have to use gold i dont care WHO you are. You need charms whatever class you are if intend to survive. If you want to have fun with the character youve worked so hard on and PK then you need gold even more.

And the people dieing thing? Come on... we're talking about a game and you go to cheap tactics like that? Thats like me walking in on you masturbating and saying "hey you know theres starving kids in africa!" Makes no sense.

Keep to the issue and make valid points/ counter points please. Cheap childish blowoffs and taunts arent going to work with me.

Ohh and if you dont like people talking about the game on the forums, then dont read them. Have a nice day. b:bye

Q_Q;

yeah i dont have to worry about my credit card limit and money cause i dont use it for pixels .

i agree with you games are for fun and get away from life a little bit and relax . But are you having fun ? if not then dont get mad find something that will make you feel better .

and what Keliahar said you dont need charms to survive :S and you dont have to use gold XD thats up to you if you wanna or if you dont xP . Yeah it will take work but NO PAIN NO GAINS .

i was poiting out what a SERIOUS ISSUE is but oh well people take internet too serious ._. . GO FIGHT FOR YOUR PIXELS if that will make you happy then its awesome =)

GM`s thank you very much for all the hard work ^_____^ you arent like others GM i met in other games xP that never talked with users D: thank you a bunch ganbatte kudasai ^__^;