Why are Venos without Hercs considered useless?

Options

Comments

• Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    u also have to understand that the herc is not needed but it became like a fashion or a TT, after 60 (unless u have a mold) if u don't have a TT as weapon u are fail (generally speaking), same goes with herc after a while

and "sometimes" doesn't seem right, remember that without a pet u wouldn't be able to use heavy/light build, so if a pet is required to make u keep ur gear then this last thing will never be > pets

<_<

That made me lol

Think about it more.

If your talking plain ol' heavy then you have a prob. I can sit in the middle of a melee mob and walk away from the computer for 10 mins. Mag mobs are a pain but with my health + health from armor I'm set. I solo things my Kilk would have trouble with. Come on now.

As for the light and the light/heavy, they look pretty good from where I'm standing. If they are in foxform and know what they are doing, they can survive without one.

My pet is my side-kick not my hero
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Now Thread, die!
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    A veno without a herc is not useless and saying otherwise is ignorance.

Yes, a herc makes TTs go faster due to no damage reduction. Cub is the next best thing to herc and can do many of the same things. Again, herc just makes things easier.

AS for a herc "needed" to tank FBs, that's just flat out bull. If you really want to take a time out and look at the grand scheme of things, barb and cleric are more favorable. Herc cannot tank FB69 bosses. A veno cannot tank Ape in Act 2 of TT until much higher level; same for Act 1's Soul Banisher and Drummer.

A veno is for purging, deflect and luring mainly. Blademasters are supposed to be the secondary tank by traditional means. While I, as a cleric, can appreciate not needing to heal a barb and saving my charm, will never claim a hercless veno to be useless.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    That made me lol

Think about it more.

If your talking plain ol' heavy then you have a prob. I can sit in the middle of a melee mob and walk away from the computer for 10 mins. Mag mobs are a pain but with my health + health from armor I'm set. I solo things my Kilk would have trouble with. Come on now.

As for the light and the light/heavy, they look pretty good from where I'm standing. If they are in foxform and know what they are doing, they can survive without one.

My pet is my side-kick not my hero
    can u tell me why an archer doesn't dare to try heavy armors (oh so I can tank those pesky mobs/players that come too close to me!) or robes (oh so I can tank those pesky mobs/players that hit me throught my evasion!) ?

u may be an exception (I dunno ur build) since u claim to use axes... but still u most probably kill everything (alone) slower than most barbs and bms so where's the point b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    u may be an exception (I dunno ur build) since u claim to use axes... but still u most probably kill everything (alone) slower than most barbs and bms so where's the point b:surrender

Against ? mobs a heavy veno is going to have major problems holding agro against their pet, due to the damage reduction rules (that pets dont suffer)
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Herc cannot tank FB69 bosses.

Herc can tank all FB69 bosses except one (Cenequus).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Tschandra - Sanctuary
    Tschandra - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    After reading this complete thread, i noticed that both groups, the pro-hercs and the contra-hercs, talking around a point they seem to not yet have realized by themselfs.

To say it straight: Yes, the Herc IS the best pet for it's purpose, and yes, it sucks (kind of) and should be removed from game!

Why?
    The Herc speed things up, dramatically, that's correct. But have you ever thought abought the consequences this means? About the huge impact on gameplay?
    I mean, the topic says it: a whole class is reduced to a single "item"...

Yes, a squad can do instances a lot faster, making them able to do it more often. But is that really a good thing?
    Yes, Venos are able to solo TT squad mode. But is that a good thing?
    Yes, you can kill bosses way faster with less effort.

But there is a reason why the things are supposed to be a hard task:
    If you not have figured it out by yourself, this reason is called BALANCE.

Hercs have completely ruined the balance of this game!

Examples:
    - TT Gear is one of the best at it's lvl, it's something that should be ACHIEVED, through teamwork, not just bought from farm-Venos.
    - Herc Venos are wanted because the squad can't find a REAL tank? Well, maybe that's because the players think playing one is not worth it anymore?

Answers to some statements in this thread:
    "Hercless Venos are useless"
    From other Venos: You just got used to a major imbalance in the game
    From none Venos: You are obviously not much into the mechanics of this class...
    "Hercless Venos can not do RB" - that's just not true, end of story
    "You can substitute a Herc with other pets" - It hurts to say, but that's just not true either, and from something worth 200 bucks I expect that
    Barbs saying "Hercs in squad keep my repair bills low" - aahm, major fail...? What have you expected when rolling a barb? It's your job in squad, if you don't like to be a tank, with ALL consequences, than please just play an other class! Everyone has to deal with it, why do you think you shouldn't?

I am playing for almost a year now, and the time the legendary pets were released and I got infos on them, I saw the situation coming we are in now.

I am 7x on my Veno, I don't have a Herc nor a Nix, but i still have to face a situation i can't handle with my current pets. I have come this far with a bag of 4. I recently got a super cage and now i can even more specifiy the roles of each pet.

Pro-Hercs now will say "Yeah, but a Herc can do all that what you need 3 different pets for". That's right, I don't say anything against that.

But again, what I want to point out is the imbalance it caused.
    - No more Barbs wanted for "standard" things? Herc Venos can be found more easy and Barbs obviously don't want to push their repair bills *facepalm*. And to say it the hard way: what else are they good for? DPS? Debuffing? Pulling?
    - Hercs reflect does more damage that a real DD. So why call in a BM, get one more Herc! We don't need BMs anymore!
    - Need TT gear? Why bring people togehter? Why do complexe "Elite Instances"? Just buy from one of the hundreds of catshops...

So, in conclusion for the pro-Herc faction:
    If you are Veno: It is sad to see that so many of us got used to the fat yellow "Easy" button
    If you are other class: Thanks for the support of erasing the need (and fun) of diversity in the game

And a special note to PWE: I understand that F2P game have to be financed some way. But sacrificing the balance, the most important aspect of a MMORPG? Something went wrong, epic fail...

I personally boycott Hercs, and i would be glad, if others Venos would realize and understand why and join me.
    If there's nothing left to burn, you have to yourself on fire.

Member of the legendary pet boycott movement.
  • JadenFury - Sanctuary
    JadenFury - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    So general consensus seems to be:

Venos - herc = useless.b:laugh
  • Tschandra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    After reading this complete thread, i noticed that both groups, the pro-hercs and the contra-hercs, talking around a point they seem to not yet have realized by themselfs.

To say it straight: Yes, the Herc IS the best pet for it's purpose, and yes, it sucks (kind of) and should be removed from game!

Why?
    The Herc speed things up, dramatically, that's correct. But have you ever thought abought the consequences this means? About the huge impact on gameplay?

Yes, a squad can do instances a lot faster, making them able to do it more often. But is that really a good thing?

Examples:
    - TT Gear is one of the best at it's lvl, it's something that should be ACHIEVED, through teamwork, not just bought from farm-Venos.
    - Herc Venos are wanted because the squad can't find a REAL tank? Well, maybe that's because the players think playing one is not worth it anymore?

"Hercless Venos can not do RB" - that's just not true, end of story.
    "You can substitute a Herc with other pets" - It hurts to say, but that's just not true either, and from something worth 200 bucks I expect that.
    Barbs saying "Hercs in squad keep my repair bills low" - aahm, major fail...? What have you expected when rolling a barb? It's your job in squad, if you don't like to be a tank, with ALL consequences, than please just play an other class! Everyone has to deal with it, why do you think you shouldn't?
    "If there was a 200$ item doubleing a Wizzy's damage, every Wizzy should have it" - Yeah, and if there was a 200$ item doubleing an Archers overall crit-rate, every Archer should have it and so on. But why are we Venos the only ones that need to spend 200$ (F2P, remember?) or lots of playtime in ONE item just to be taken serious and being able to play the game the way it should be (with other players).

I am playing for almost a year now, and the time the legendary pets were released and I got infos on them, I saw the situation coming we are in now.

I am 7x on my Veno, I don't have a Herc nor a Nix, but i still have to face a situation i can't handle with my current pets. I have come this far with a bag of 4. I recently got a super cage and now i can even more specifiy the roles of each pet.

Pro-Hercs now will say "Yeah, but a Herc can do all that what you need 3 different pets for and even more". That's right, I don't say anything against that.

- No more Barbs wanted for "standard" things? Herc Venos can be found more easy and Barbs obviously don't want to push their repair bills *facepalm*. And to say it the hard way: what else are they good for? DPS? Debuffing? Pulling? And altough a Herc can not substitute a real and good Barb for the high lvl stuff, it allready does for most of the low and mid lvls. It is less attractive for new players to be a barb if the social aspect is removed because no one needs them anymore, leading to even less good high lvl Barbs
    - Hercs reflect does more damage that a real DD. So why call in a BM, get one more Herc! We don't need BMs anymore!
    - Need TT gear? Why bring people togehter? Why do complexe "Elite Instances"? Just buy from one of the hundreds of catshops...

If you are Veno: It is sad to see that so many of us got used to the fat yellow "Easy" button
    If you are other class: Thanks for the support of erasing the need (and fun) of diversity in the game

And a special note to PWE: I understand that F2P game have to be financed some way. But sacrificing the balance, the most important aspect of a MMORPG? Something went wrong, epic fail...

Some statements in this post a sarcastic and exaggerated, but if the evolution goes on like this, I fear that in some not to far future the game won't be worth playing it anymore.

I personally boycott Hercs, and I would be glad, if others Venos would realize and understand why and join me.

• Tschandra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options

Why?

Examples:

"You can substitute a Herc with other pets" - It hurts to say, but that's just not true either, and from something worth 200 bucks I expect that.
    "If there was a 200$ item doubleing a Wizzy's damage, every Wizzy should have it" - Yeah, and if there was a 200$ item doubleing an Archers overall crit-rate, every Archer should have it and so on. But why are we Venos the only ones that need to spend 200$ (F2P, remember?) or lots of playtime in ONE item just to be taken serious and being able to play the game the way it should be (with other players).

Pro-Hercs now will say "Yeah, but a Herc can do all that what you need 3 different pets for and even more". That's right, I don't say anything against that.

- No more Barbs wanted for "standard" things? Herc Venos can be found more easy and Barbs obviously don't want to push their repair bills *facepalm*. And to say it the hard way: what else are they good for? DPS? Debuffing? Pulling? And altough a Herc can not substitute a real and good Barb for the high lvl stuff, it allready does for most of the low and mid lvls. It is less attractive for new players to be a barb if the social aspect is removed because no one needs them anymore, leading to even less good high lvl Barbs

Some statements in this post a sarcastic and exaggerated, but if the evolution goes on like this, I fear that in some not to far future the game won't be worth playing it anymore.

I personally boycott Hercs, and I would be glad, if others Venos would realize and understand why and join me.

• Kimicat - Sanctuary
    Kimicat - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i know what yall mean! i used to have this thing i called 'da wizzie depression' when i reached rb gamma lvl.... most conversations would go like this 'need 75+ wizzie for rb gamma! squad ready to go!' 'hi im 79 still need a wizzie?' are you LA?' 'no im not but i have high hp' 'even so cant use you' WTF T_T btw STILL arcane and still can complete rb =P some people just play and dont know what their chars are capable of ^^ im still learning even in my 80s.... but the thing is i have heard of a veno that can beat ur **** pet or not on sactuary... nvr wanna run into her T_T oh and yes i admit it... at times i have venos (like ****) envy especially when they talk about how much they earn *sniff* but many of them are my friends and i have a friend now who is getting a herc just because she says she gets no respect from people without one. its sad really....
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    tschandra is insane and has no idea what theyre talking about... balance? thats just a word thrown around here much like overpowered, carebear, and other useless things that have no meaning, because people use them in the wrong places.

also dont triple post.
  • Tschandra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Why the hell was this posted 3 times?!

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I applaud you for your great post Tschandra <claps>.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Tschandra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    tschandra is insane and has no idea what theyre talking about...

Actually, I am a modder myself, have years of online game experience, and therefore i really do know what i am talking about.
    If you give me a good discussion why you think i am wrong, i appreciate it. If you just want to flame around like you always do: *Plonk* <

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    suurreeee and im jimi hendrix, and have years of playing the guitar for experience.
  • God - Dreamweaver
    God - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

Without the veno, how can the Herc survive? Why wouldn't you want a Herc? Isn't this game about killing things as efficiently as you can or do you like to actually struggle to get a kill?

And why isn't that a good thing?

Venos solo TT squads so everybody else can get the mats for cheap. How's that not a good thing?

And we, as players, should find the most effective way to solve this hard task. If getting a Herc makes the task easier, then why the heck not?

Examples:

You can still do squads TTs with your squad if you wish. You don't have to buy from catshops.
    There will always be needs for real tanks. A herc can never hold as good of a agro as a barb. The reason why there aren't many barbs around is because it's hard to level a barb so a lot of them quit and roll a class that's easier to level.

If a Herc tanking can save myself the repair bill, then why not? Coins are hard to come by for a Barb already so why not let the Herc tank and we be the extra DD?
    Even without legendary pets, a veno can still solo a lot of this game. They are, after all, the solo class of the game.

- No more Barbs wanted for "standard" things? Herc Venos can be found more easy and Barbs obviously don't want to push their repair bills *facepalm*. And to say it the hard way: what else are they good for? DPS? Debuffing? Pulling?
    Don't forget the buffs barbs provide in addition to DPS and Debuffing.
    And altough a Herc can not substitute a real and good Barb for the high lvl stuff, it allready does for most of the low and mid lvls. It is less attractive for new players to be a barb if the social aspect is removed because no one needs them anymore, leading to even less good high lvl Barbs
    There's more to tanking for a barb. I roll a barb for it's high survivability and his end-game PK capabilities.
    Why wouldn't you call a BM? More DD is always good isn't it?
    So you can do TT instances with a squad AND have the option to buy from catshops? Where's the con?
    If only if the game were really that easy after I got my herc..

whatcha talkin' bout Willis?
    willis-thumb-225x179-105.jpg
  • Tschandra - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Quote doesn't work, all goes to God...

"Without the veno, how can the Herc survive? Why wouldn't you want a Herc? Isn't this game about killing things as efficiently as you can or do you like to actually struggle to get a kill?"
    - I agree completely on the first part, and partly on the third. IMO the game is still about havin fun. Being a tuned-up, planned-to-the-last-inch, calculated-for-weeks killing machine can be fun for some players, for others not. I just play, I have fun my way, I have never struggled to get kill that I am supposed to be able to get alone. I don't talk about bosses, which are originally supposed to be taken down with a squad.
    Why I don't want a Herc? There are so much other things to spend money on, and I want to get these things. Getting something that is expensive, and for me even in game coins a Herc is, should be a decision that you make on your own, and not one that you are forced too, because you aren't accepted anymore if you don't own this or that. And if it goes down to just farm coins for weeks and months to get something I don't even really want by myself, than it's not a game and fun anymore, it's work.

To your next 2 replies:
    - As I said, IMO it screws the game balance. I have experinced that in other online games and it is slowly happening here too. Just ask an Everquest player...

"And we, as players, should find the most effective way to solve this hard task. If getting a Herc makes the task easier, then why the heck not?"
    - If there weren't Hercs, then maybe you would look for an additional real player. Now you can say "**** that, Herc does the job anyway." I think the overall game community would profit more from NOT having Hercs.

"You can still do squads TTs with your squad if you wish. You don't have to buy from catshops."
    - You're totally right, but just the existance of these hundreds of cats makes people lazy. I noticed a strong decrease in TT interested squads over the last 6 months. Same conclusion as above...

"There will always be needs for real tanks. A herc can never hold as good of a agro as a barb. The reason why there aren't many barbs around is because it's hard to level a barb so a lot of them quit and roll a class that's easier to level."
    - Was answered later in my post

"If a Herc tanking can save myself the repair bill, then why not? Coins are hard to come by for a Barb already so why not let the Herc tank and we be the extra DD?"
    - Sorry, but you must admit, Barbs fail as DD, then i'd prefer another BM

"Even without legendary pets, a veno can still solo a lot of this game. They are, after all, the solo class of the game."
    - You have mistaken my point in this statement, I wasn't talking about soloing. I was talking about not be able to play WITH OTHER players, cause they don't accept me without Herc, even if I would be able to do my job without. And I know I can from experiences with my guildies. This is like saying, we don't team up with a Barb if he doesn't have Brothers of Fear (Extreme example, I don't have a melee char so I don't know an appropriate piece of EQ worth 20mil coins)

"There's more to tanking for a barb. I roll a barb for it's high survivability and his end-game PK capabilities."
    - Again you missed my point. All I'm talking about is the role in a squad in low and mid lvl range. And you said it yourself: "...end-game..."

"Why wouldn't you call a BM? More DD is always good isn't it?"
    - Sure! Nothing against more DD.
    But, for clarification, the statement you replied to with this was kinda sarcasm, sorry if it didn't come out right.
    What i meant, if the slot in squad is used by another "Herc", how should i get the BM?

"If only if the game were really that easy after I got my herc.."
    - According to all the posts of the Herc users in this thread it is.

"whatcha talkin' bout Willis?"
    - I'm talking about, that it sucks to implement something that get a whole class discriminated. And that's exactly what it is, if everyone forces Venos to have Herc or get the f*** out, even if it's NOT necessary to have one.

Preview button allready posts? Sorry for the triple thing earlier...

edited July 2009
    Options
    Ok, who was the cleric who revived this thread?
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    No one revived this, Tschandra is an idiot, let this thread die you hom0
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Lucky_Curse - Lost City
    Lucky_Curse - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hurrry we must kill it before it starts rolling... *gets pitch fork and stats stabbing it*
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    so u really think that skill > gear (pet in this case) in this game ? since when ?

(btw u stopped typing ur name at the end of every post, guess u saw how much uncool it was b:chuckle )

I see you're still a jack**.

Don't really give a damn what your opinion is of me.

RedMenace
    (name replaced to p*ss off the anal-retentive)
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    (filked from the old "LambChop PlayAlong" show)

"This is the Thread that Never Ends
    It just goes on and on, my friends.
    Some people started it, not knowing what it was,
    And continue posting in it just because its
    The Thread That Never Ends,
    It just goes on and on, my friends,
    Some people started posting, not knowing what it was
    and they continue posting just because its the....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNTxr2NJHa0

b:chuckleb:laughb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I don't recall even a case when someone refused to squad with me just because I don't have herc - nor RB, nor FB or TT. Herc just offers more roles in the squad.

Without herc venos roles in mostly squad is luring, debuffing, providing chi and DD. Herc adds more stable tanking role too. That was before genies' expansion. After genies came in the game - venos lost more roles in squad. Everyone can pull with genie, you can debuff with genie, can do some extra damage and even get chi too. So seems genie made veno almost jobless. Now herc-less veno can be replaced in almost all instances by any other DD. Herc at least offers a chance to tank bosses, so barbs and clerics has less expenditures.

Herc-less venos' aren't useless... they are more like replacable and unneeded.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Herc-less venos' aren't useless... they are more like replacable and unneeded.

-Well said. An element we're missing here is that Veno's are also heavily despised and hated. If you don't stand out as being exceptionally useful, they'll probably pick someone else. I've resolved to do mostly solo work. I'm personally disgusted with all the people that want to put my gaming time on hold so they can go AFK randomly for undisclosed periods of time. Same amount of time in TT (because of their dilly dallying), and I walk out with 6x as much soloing. One person goes AFK just before a boss in an FB, and the whole squad loses XP, time, coin, etc while they wait for this one person that could have gone a bit further and just stood there. It's no wonder we're despised. We don't have to put up with their ****. Well they also hate how we can mine while attacking.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Madijon - Lost City
    Madijon - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I agree with the last two post. I personally have a herc so I go solo. I can solo most fbs and bosses, so when a guildiee needs something they dont have to wait for a barb and a good cleric. Lol ive often said a veno is as good as a cleric, because we have lots of practice spam healing. What i cant do solo I can do with another veno, even if they are very low lvl becuase their spam healing will offset slow channeling from me or fast dmg from boss. I also love the skill relentless courage, because I can spam heal even faster and do more. Combine this with channeling gear and a herc and theres not much a veno cant do.
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Exactly! I am seriously considering getting herc at last and just because I could do more things in my own way and pace. Lately I am kinda feeling forced to get herc, just to get a "job". Otherwise I sometimes feel "jobless" in dungeon runs, where my only task is to DD and Amp.

Madijon - how about fb69 bosses?
  • yoona2
    yoona2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    umm btw i have seen veno doing gamma runs without herc, and they did just fine, full run. So it isnt a MUst to have herc at rb gamma runs.
  • GideonBG - Dreamweaver
    GideonBG - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmm.. this thread really doesn't end, does it? Still.... I'd like to say that I prefer doing dungeons with clerics, no matter if they have a charm or not. And about the venoes - I think the hercules is ALMOST needed when the veno is the tank, because it has a good physical defense. Like I said: ALMOST needed - venoes can tank with other pets. They just need to heal them more often than a hercules.
    Semper Fidelis

The things that will destroy us: politics without principle, pleasure without conscience, wealth without work, knowledge without character, business without morality, science without humanity and worship without sacrifice.

- Mahatma Gandhi
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well, I just said this in another thread but, if gold actually caps at 1 million like people are saying it now has on Lost City (whether that's true or not, I don't know) it's 190,740,000 coin for a pet now.

Going to be lots of "useless" veno's out there.
This discussion has been closed.