• Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    why in the middle o.o.....nvm >_>
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    o.o whos Q?

and Asterelle is a pretty girl in a pink ballroom dress, i don't know what you're talking about b:chuckle

i think its purple
    and about this Q .. dunno , no ideea what so ever , nop not at all b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ... 2 days missing :P

But nice report so far :D

Just dont write any preditions... or they can became true xD
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The next Battle saw Outlaw using all their Guile (and their bags of dirty tricks, something no Outlaw would be seen without) to Attack the Windswept Grasslands and for a moment it looked like they had outfoxed Legendary, but then that was revealed after the Battle to be plan and thus Legendary was able to hold onto their Muffin.

b:question

what guile and dirty tricks are you talking about oO?
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sigh, yeah first week on the job and I got blitzed.. cut me a little slack <_<
    Good job Nef but don't count on that working again. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    a little jab at the name Outlaw perhaps? lol
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary
    Emerald_Lady - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol Quilue and Holy when you consider the game we are in and the type of genre it is centred around, you just import a little imagination along with having read books on similar theme then you take the faction name OutLaw and.... well..... it kinda fits b:laugh But! this is not to say that this is reflection of how the Faction really is.... who knows i may come up with some other quips if i continue doing the TW Battle Reports and yours or any other faction that has taken part in them will be subject to my impartial view, i mean i wont soley single out any faction for such things, i will do it to all that take part, makes the reports... more interesting?

ps I'm not in any faction myself and nor am seeking to join any faction for some time yet, so my views will always be whole-heartedly impartial b:pleased
  • Harima Kenji - Sanctuary
    Harima Kenji - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Next up was the Battle everyone was talking about with Nefarious back at full strength and looking very menacing as they Attacked Broken Plain with their full might seeking to regain this lost piece of land, Legendary went into this Battle determined they would hold onto the Muffin even though some of the Faction Members were still under the effects of the previous Battle. What took place was could not be said to have been a cordial conflict with Nefarious looking to re-address a wrong and prove that they only lost this Cake due to some rumored mis-doings from within their Faction (What happened and who did it and for what reason is between those who did it and those who meeted out the punishment so lets leave it at that) and that had they beehttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/posthistory.php?p=3388222n at full strength that Battle may have had a different result. So after the Handbags had been all but pulped to a point of un-recognizeability, the once highly polished prized weapons turned to dust, the fine looking Armor reduced to bare threads and the once handsome looks of those on the Battlefield (well am presuming some of them where Handsome) marred by cuts and bruises the likes of which they had not seen before this day, Nefarious came out the victors.

"If they had been at fully strength that battle may have had a different result". Legendary + Regicide combo has always made Nef not at Full strength. Maybe Legendary don't even stand a chance at all if they came 1 v 1. What do you base your opinion on?
    18th July
    Today was a busy day in Territory Wars with Eight Battles taking place, the day started off early with Legendary having cleaned up their wounded, procured new weapons and armor and drunk a fair amount of "Pick-Me-Up Berzerker Juice" to fortify themselves as they once more Attacked the Stairway to Heaven to find that elusive Gods Recipe for the "Ultimate Muffin" which Nefarious keep saying they have looked away in a secret location (well at least thats the rumor, whether it exists is another matter altogether, ssshhh dont let them know), it was a strange Battle according to one of the corpses on the Battlefield who was quoted as saying "They hit us with full on with Dirty Mops and Rusty Rakes" hmm i think he had too much Juice, but the Battle was a close one but in the end Nefarious proved to be the better Faction on the day and held onto their Cake.

are you sure the battle was a close one? If my memory served me right, Legendary have not step into Nefarious' castle for weeks.
    The next Battle saw Outlaw using all their Guile (and their bags of dirty tricks, something no Outlaw would be seen without) to Attack the Windswept Grasslands and for a moment it looked like they had outfoxed Legendary, but then that was revealed after the Battle to be plan and thus Legendary was able to hold onto their Muffin.

What sort of tricks? Is it similar to Legendary's "add me to your friendlist in TW" kinda tricks? Please don't taint other ppl's name. its just like somebody world chat "dummy is a noob". Sounds to me the speaker is a dumb ****.

If you can, try not to be biased toward Legendary or else please stop reporting battlefront.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    "If they had been at fully strength that battle may have had a different result". Legendary + Regicide combo has always made Nef not at Full strength. Maybe Legendary don't even stand a chance at all if they came 1 v 1. What do you base your opinion on?

Erm ,if I recall nef also lost to legendary in 1v1 and if you wanna blame that due to nef not being at full strenght at that time ,well...ppl would have to be blind if they didn't notice an extremely weaker legendary at the moment.I won't say much but I'm sure allot of you know what's been happening.Imagine an army led by 2 generals for a very long time that suddenly looses them both,only that it isn't temporary,it's permanent(hopefully one of the 2 that did it on purpose will pick up his sword again and lead,as for the other one there wasn't much of a choice,RL > game).
    What sort of tricks? Is it similar to Legendary's "add me to your friendlist in TW" kinda tricks? Please don't taint other ppl's name. its just like somebody world chat "dummy is a noob". Sounds to me the speaker is a dumb ****.

LMAO adding ppl to f/l during TWs ,that was so much fun and I think the speaker is just trying to have fun like she/he said,loosen up a little.
    edited July 2009
    Harima Kenji, firstly, did you actually read the After Battle Report thoroughly, including the disclaimer right at the end of it and did you read the post just before your own?

If you had, you would know that not only am i not biased towards any faction in PWI but the A.B.R was a light hearted unbiased view of the TW Battles that had taken place and in no way was they intended to imply any slight to any faction and or individual.

So i am bemused as to why you have a bee in your bonnet and taken personal insult from my A.B.R post.

Perhaps when you have climb down off your high horse and re-read that post and the one just before your own, you may find yourself inclined to appologize for your overzealous post, or not.
  • Vincent_son - Sanctuary
    Vincent_son - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Gratz to Outlaw on an impressive assault on LG. Man those rapidfire turrets pwneddddd...such a l33t tactic from such formidable foes! b:laugh
    I think that all the trash talking done by Outlaw had to be their most powerful weapon, demoralizing all!

Haven't we seen something like this before? Oh yeah...Steel...Too bad, Steel actually had some skill ^^... I think Aya should be the only one going into TW, he might be the only one who knows what he is doing :P

Well Outlaw good luck *giggles* I await another good show to laugh at next time *goes out and buys more popcorn*
    edited July 2009
    Gratz to Outlaw on an impressive assault on LG. Man those rapidfire turrets pwneddddd...such a l33t tactic from such formidable foes! b:laugh
    I think that all the trash talking done by Outlaw had to be their most powerful weapon, demoralizing all!

Haven't we seen something like this before? Oh yeah...Steel...Too bad, Steel actually had some skill ^^... I think Aya should be the only one going into TW, he might be the only one who knows what he is doing :P

Well Outlaw good luck *giggles* I await another good show to laugh at next time *goes out and buys more popcorn*

hmmm, I expected better from you Vincent. *sigh*

Good job in this weekends fight outlaw. Much to learn and much to build but a step forward nonetheless. Proud of you all b:cute
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Could you list approximate times of how long each tw took? Just a suggestion.

edit - >.< spelling bugged me too much.
    edited July 2009

Good job in this weekends fight outlaw. Much to learn and much to build but a step forward nonetheless. Proud of you all b:cute

Hmm, suppose Outlaw should only expect to receive what they give. Like every faction, I have friends there whom I respect. Unfortunately a lot of people in Outlaw lack the decency to admit they were toast. From what I saw while I was at Strife's I wasn't too impressed.

Claiming to be scouting out the opponent while being stifled in base, then tremendous amounts of trash talk following a defeat is not really behavior that warrants a warm response...but maybe I'm out of line on that one...
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Recluse got timed at 33 minutes.

Lycans fell two minutes later approx.(seeing that made us feel bad)

Outlaw fell about 5mins after lycans.

From what I understood we got the main force, lycans got two squads and outlaw got the LG B-Team....L..G..B...T. :O

Gotta say, while we didn't win. It was a helluva lotta fun.

Also as a side note, Outlaw were no where near full strength last weekend. They had people joining that were outside the 100 required hours. Next week if they get a good slot, it may be a different story.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hmm, suppose Outlaw should only expect to receive what they give. Like every faction, I have friends there whom I respect. Unfortunately a lot of people in Outlaw lack the decency to admit they were toast. From what I saw while I was at Strife's I wasn't too impressed.

Claiming to be scouting out the opponent while being stifled in base, then tremendous amounts of trash talk following a defeat is not really behavior that warrants a warm response...but maybe I'm out of line on that one...

I have no clue who was talking trash or where or what was said however.... People were happy with what we had accomplished with our lack of experience and lack of serious practice, for those who have had experience. Going from lasting 8 minutes to nearly 45 mins to me is a pretty large step forward and a victory in some regards. If people expressing there joy with this accomplishment (however incompporable it may be to Leg's accomplishments) offends you then maybe you should turn off world chat. Maybe somebody did say something unacceptable and I would urge you to report it to me next time. However unless you provide proof of these actions the most I will do is to very bluntly tell that person(s) to STFU.

As for what happened in the TW, I could make excuses all day, however I will spare myself and you wasted time on debate over such nonsense. I will just say that perhaps next time we visit legendary we may not make the same mistakes. b:surrender
    edited July 2009
    Erm ,if I recall nef also lost to legendary in 1v1 and if you wanna blame that due to nef not being at full strenght at that time ,well...ppl would have to be blind if they didn't notice an extremely weaker legendary at the moment.I won't say much but I'm sure allot of you know what's been happening.Imagine an army led by 2 generals for a very long time that suddenly looses them both,only that it isn't temporary,it's permanent(hopefully one of the 2 that did it on purpose will pick up his sword again and lead,as for the other one there wasn't much of a choice,RL > game).

Oh, you mean the week when Veekee left nef and made a bid and got Nef leader banned. GM emailed back "No information is available" for the ban?
    LMAO adding ppl to f/l during TWs ,that was so much fun and I think the speaker is just trying to have fun like she/he said,loosen up a little.

Keep trying to make it funny. It still sounds LAME to me.
  • LiuYuanDe - Sanctuary
    LiuYuanDe - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you had, you would know that not only am i not biased towards any faction in PWI but the A.B.R was a light hearted unbiased view of the TW Battles that had taken place and in no way was they intended to imply any slight to any faction and or individual.

Try to be neutral, putting a disclaimer annonucing that you are not biased while your report reads otherwise, simply discredit the statement.
    Perhaps when you have climb down off your high horse and re-read that post and the one just before your own, you may find yourself inclined to appologize for your overzealous post, or not.

High horse? Didn't know he rides horses, last I check he is a tiger b:chuckle

Bring back Holy and his unbiased reports, no disclaimer needed there.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh yeah...Steel...Too bad, Steel actually had some skill ^^

Wait...someone mentioned Steel and skill in the same sentence?

Error...error...error...

/head explodes
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @_willfire_

Height of the game interest was when Steel was around. PK and TW-wise they brought a good amount of interest to the game.b:surrender
  • Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @_willfire_

Height of the game interest was when Steel was around. PK and TW-wise they brought a good amount of interest to the game.b:surrender

Seems like interest in this game is when you can Q.Q moar.

Great <.<
    edited July 2009
    Try to be neutral, putting a disclaimer annonucing that you are not biased while your report reads otherwise, simply discredit the statement.

Exactly b:dirty

Nothing personal Emerald_Lady. Its just your post read like you are biased towards a faction and then you put a disclaimer trying to say you are not. HolyInferno's battlefront report is perfect.

Example: I'll give you 100 billion coins
    Note: Fake
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Oh, you mean the week when Veekee left nef and made a bid and got Nef leader banned. GM emailed back "No information is available" for the ban?

Fake bids *cough* ,and the point was you lost without your leader,now legendary was/is in the same situation only he didn't get banned or anything,just quit(check lvl/pvp rankings to see if akasera's in any faction). So this was my point,you were weakened and you lost,then Leg was weakened and they lost ,both of ya lost fast at those times...that's just it ,nothing more,nothing less.
    edited July 2009
    A Note for LiuYuanDe and Harima Kenji (and anyone else of their likemind), am sorry you both failed to see the humor in my After Battle Report and am sorry that you seemed to have taken a personal afront to it as well. You both seem to have some sort of issue with something/someone but honestly, i dont care and i wont be dragged into you petty sqaubbles.
    I have spoken with Holy, and she seems fine with the reports i've done and is ok with me carrying on with them. So I suggest you both get used to the brand humor i use in the posts (or not, i really dont care).

I will say it again, I am not biased towards any Faction within Perfect World on any Server. I will inject humor into the reports as and where i think it will fit, might be that one week there wont be any humor in the post and just the boring result of X-Faction Beat Y-Faction to hold onto Z-Land.

But as the old saying goes "You cant please everyone"
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @_willfire_

That's not exactly how it seemed. Admittedly this is my own opinion but it was shared by everyone I knew. TW wise they were an abject failure. PK wise I can't say. The drama in WC was amusing to some.

Thing is this thread is about TW really.

Peace
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Wah what's this ? No compliments to the ppl who gave steel a fight?(pk-wise) b:sad ; you meanies they wouldn't have had any1 to fight if a few of us didn't like to pvp. Sad part was we were too few that liked it from legendary,we had to team with outlaw and rebirth because we didn't even have 1 squad of pkers in faction at that time,and idk about nef,they never pk'ed much anyway.
    Saw something interested yesterday though,around 1-2 squads of nefs which I've never seen in pk before gathered at orchid temple,I guess not much to do after lvl 100? :P Sry I couldn't give you guys a fair fight though,only had 3 ppl with me and most of my friends whom I pk'ed with quit or play less and less,so kinda hard to gather ppl for mass battles atm b:surrender ,you'll have to get due with me b:bye .

But regarding steel,thx to them that was probably the last time pk,and somewhat TWs, had a lil' more spice ever since the shockwave/nemesis/seppuku/ravenous/epic/outlaw/amplified/nwo/rebirth,etc days ;all the drama,loyalty,betrayal,plotting,desire for power,balance or pure revenge where things that made Sanctuary really shine and kept allot of ppl playing. Now the server future seem's to be leaning towards that of Lost City's. But I'm glad I didn't miss out on any of the good days of sanctuary,I think this is what ppl would call "fully enjoying the game".

Oh yea and sending friend add requests to cat pullers at TW is great fun !!!
    edited July 2009
    I'll just say this. Personally, I find Emerald's reports quite amusing. Sure he/she uses phrases and play on words to make it interesting and I can see how it can be taken the wrong way (even I fell into it before realizing). Let's lay off Emerald and instead thank him/her for taking the time to report the news. How he/she writes it is up to him/her but I will definitely enjoy reading it on monday morning with my coffee b:cute

Sure I can start writing the news again but what should I write?

Nothing happened...
    Nefarious is taking over...
    Legendary is back on their feet...
    Nothing happened...
    Nothing happened...

Let's just all have fun b:pleased
    edited July 2009
    Fake bids *cough* ,and the point was you lost without your leader,now legendary was/is in the same situation only he didn't get banned or anything,just quit(check lvl/pvp rankings to see if akasera's in any faction). So this was my point,you were weakened and you lost,then Leg was weakened and they lost ,both of ya lost fast at those times...that's just it ,nothing more,nothing less.

Back to the original reason why we have this topic. You agreed that if both were on full strength, it would be a stalemate which proves that E_Lady's "If they had been at fully strength that battle may have had a different result" wrong.

E_Lady, something incorrect isn't funny. Something funny doesn't make it wrong. Its totally different thing.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How boring T_T, Hopefully the colors will change within a year, if the updates on PWI follow somewhat of the other PW countries.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2009

Ugh that wasn't me that posted that message insulting Outlaw, I'm really sorry about that. Whoever has my account now is trying to defile my good name b:sad

I wasn't even in the territory war against Outlaw, seeing as how I quit a good while before that happened, so I have no opinion on that matter. Again, sorry.