Tao Vs Enrage:Aftermath & Thoughts

Options
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Etherblade (West)
tbh, i dont think tao did anything exceptional, i think enrage was too sloppy.
we still won though because enrage underplayed us, or maybe they just didnt have the resources, either way, tao was victorious b:pleased
Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Stickygreen - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Good job Green Lantern!
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    oww that was fast gz tao ^^
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yea it was great, and hopefully ill hit 88 tonight :D

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    that was just sad, lack of leadership/tactic that they so boasted about in past fail.b:chuckle

or maybe they just assumed more then 1 of the baught accounts in tao would have gotten banned this week
    glad the lantern ghoul didnt get wasted though, woulda been sad.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lantern ghoul? who is this?

and, lets not insult, this is a nice thread, carebareness only please.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Aftermath and thoughts, eh? Enrage... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY&NR=1

Not trash-talking, at 9 min it's just what happened, heh. Same happened to Tao last week, so I'm guessing some mistakes were made, Personally, I'm expecting extremely tough and competitive fights from Enrage in the coming future.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Enrage have always maintained that losing land wasnt an issue. Good luck to Tao and I hope they enjoy the territory while it lasts (1v1 with any of the top 3 guilds would see it change hands next week).

Sloppy? no..Enrage had a battle at the same time with Caesar who as always were a great challenge and alot of fun to TW with. We had approx. 38 people in the Tao battle and a cata disadvantage (not excuses simply facts). Considering last weeks massacre when the playing field was even. I think Tao has a long way to go before they earn bragging rights b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kim - Harshlands
    Kim - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    there should be a thread for Enrage vs Ceasar aftermath & thoughts because thats worth talking.

Enrage gave up Lost City..or maybe understimated both guilds and especially ceaser
    next week is gonna be blast,, will Triad go for Enrage for the first time and take Archo?
    What about Tao and Ceaser?? will they keep attacking Enrage? let's find out next week.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    that was just sad, lack of leadership/tactic that they so boasted about in past fail.b:chuckle

or maybe they just assumed more then 1 of the baught accounts in tao would have gotten banned this week
    glad the lantern ghoul didnt get wasted though, woulda been sad.

tbh... Casear > Tao
    and look what our "main TW team" did with Casear...
    do i have to add anything else?b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited June 2009
    Options
    tbh... Casear > Tao
    and look what our "main TW team" did with Casear...
    do i have to add anything else?b:question
    Actually, you do. You lost City of the Lost in under 10 minutes. The Tao TW began first, and was the weaker faction in your eyes. Would have made more sense to come out full force against us to begin with, then send a secondary team to hold Caesar until you finished against Tao.

You did the opposite, you sent a secondary team to the beginning TW and lost in record time. Then you had your full force available to take down Caesar in about an hour and a half. Typically you'd knock off the smaller factions first.

Two conclusions, I see. The first being you considered buffering Archosaur against Caesar of a greater priority than defending City of the Lost. Though, this would be in conflict with Crystabella's statement that "losing land isn't an issue." The second, you severely underestimated Tao and payed for it.

And no one is saying Enrage was in the best position here, so no need to be defensive about it.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think Enrage the made mistake as Sonnestark said. Afterall, with a pathetic performance the week before Enrage didn't give you the honors of fighting the primary team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I think Enrage the made mistake as Sonnestark said. Afterall, with a pathetic performance the week before Enrage didn't give you the honors of fighting the primary team.
    So you perform even worse this week? I see...

And I seem to recall smacking you around just outside your A gate, seems you don't consider yourself part of the A team, how modest.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Actually, you do. You lost City of the Lost in under 10 minutes. The Tao TW began first, and was the weaker faction in your eyes. Would have made more sense to come out full force against us to begin with, then send a secondary team to hold Caesar until you finished against Tao.

You did the opposite, you sent a secondary team to the beginning TW and lost in record time. Then you had your full force available to take down Caesar in about an hour and a half. Typically you'd knock off the smaller factions first.

Two conclusions, I see. The first being you considered buffering Archosaur against Caesar of a greater priority than defending City of the Lost. Though, this would be in conflict with Crystabella's statement that "losing land isn't an issue." The second, you severely underestimated Tao and payed for it.

And no one is saying Enrage was in the best position here, so no need to be defensive about it.

im not responsible for our strategy so dont blame me lolb:surrender
    anyway if in 1 week we attack City of the Lost im almost sure u will lose itb:pleased
    and if i were u i wouldnt mention about some "record times" coz i think all remember what happened 1 week ago when both sides had the strongest teamsb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    just wow
    i knew sonne was stupid, but i didn't know he was that stupid to think that u can brag when enrage was up against 2 of the best guilds on the server at once

and no, im not in any of the big guilds at the moment, just giving my views on the issue
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lazyness wrote: »
    just wow
    i knew sonne was stupid, but i didn't know he was that stupid to think that u can brag when enrage was up against 2 of the best guilds on the server at once

and no, im not in any of the big guilds at the moment, just giving my views on the issue
    Sonnestark wrote:
    Not trash-talking, at 9 min it's just what happened, heh. Same happened to Tao last week, so I'm guessing some mistakes were made, Personally, I'm expecting extremely tough and competitive fights from Enrage in the coming future.
    Yeah, I can brag with the best there. Would you look at the way I callously flaunt Tao's strength and slam Enrage for their weakness. "Extremely tough and competitive," damn, I really shove it to Enrage with those words.
  • lazyness
    edited June 2009
    Options
    same as tao last week?

if i recall, tao didn't have 2 tws (and against top guilds) at the same time last week- save your bragging rights until tao beat enrage 1v1, and then that is something that u can brag about
    edited June 2009
    Options
    lazyness wrote: »
    same as tao last week?

if i recall, tao didn't have 2 tws (and against top guilds) at the same time last week- save your bragging rights until tao beat enrage 1v1, and then that is something that u can brag about
    You're boring.
  • lazyness
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i see. that's obviously the best argument u have...
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A lot of thinly veiled bragging and excuses going on here,nothing new i guess,one day 2 top guilds will congratulate each other on a hard fough fight,but not in HT it seems...

Well maybe pepper does with those low lvl factions that keep attacking them but thats it :)
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    A lot of thinly veiled bragging and excuses going on here,nothing new i guess,one day 2 top guilds will congratulate each other on a hard fough fight,but not in HT it seems...

Well maybe pepper does with those low lvl factions that keep attacking them but thats it :)

Eh I leave the bragging and excuses to the forum trolls and big guys b:laugh It was a great night. I enjoyed myself and hope to face salad once again! They put up a decent fight, and isn't that what we want? Can't say much for the Tao fight seeing as I wasn't there other than to say... this isn't over yet ^^ b:pleased
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Confused_ - Heavens Tear
    Confused_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Prick enrage, do they not bleed.

I foresee the battle of City of Lost round 2.
  • Ahtoot - Heavens Tear
    Ahtoot - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    erm I believe enrage didnt underestimate anyone, its not easy to defend against 2 big guilds... I lost with pride :) I have fun, enrage might fought triad and tao b4, they wanna test the strength of Caesar too.

We got some problem at beginning :P I believe enrage cata teams can see it :P

Anyway I have fun, thats what I need :P
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I dont see how Tao can brag beating Enrage when they had what 40 people good job Tao on getting lucky that Enrage didnt see u as enough of a fight to bring the full force
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i dont see tao bragging, actually ive only seen 2 tao post here, me and sonne, sonne wasnt bragging, and niether was i. it seems enrage came and posted, assuming we were bragging and got unneedlingly defensive

b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    U know what u r right not sure who is in Tao and who isnt but ppl shouldnt take too much about the Lost TW because well Enrage had half force but gratz on the city
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Enrage... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY&NR=1
    so I'm guessing some mistakes were made
    Actually, you do. You lost City of the Lost in under 10 minutes.

The second, you severely underestimated Tao and payed for it.
    So you perform even worse this week? I see...
    i think enrage was too sloppy

If I had to guess i would say this is why people are getting defensive.

Now beyond that it is a little shocking to me the lack of logic applied to the situation.

Enrage hadnt fault Caesar before. We have fault Tao full force 1 vs 1 with them having the 6 cata advantage, and us defending and we still wiped them in 24 minutes. It was now time to see what Caeser had to offer us. And honestly it was the better match. They gave us a 90 min tw with only 4 catapults.

Now also consider land recovery. We have an unknown strength opponent with 4 cata and a previsouly fault opponent we know we can beat without an advantage. We knew if we lost Lost City then we would have the 6 cata advantage to get it back against a guild we know we can beat with our "A-team". However Caeser was still an unknown so it make more sense to not loose the land that you wont have an advantage of getting back.

Looking back we probably could have split our forces up more and made it 60/60 instead of sending the full 80 to Caeser and only 40 to Tao and probably could have made a 3 hour defensive stand on both.

But its no fun to turtle in your base for 3 hours, especially when loosing Lost City means a fun 6 cata advantage TW in the future to get it back. I doubt it will be next week as hopefully for the love of god we finally attack Triad again, and maybe not even the week after that as we will probably be getting Arch back from Triads. But 3 weeks from now I would be looking at LC belonging to Enrage again.

I hope Tao uses the time wisely to really get it together so when we do come back and we are the ones attacking with 6 catas they dont go down in 10 min against our full force.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    Options
    If I had to guess i would say this is why people are getting defensive.

Now beyond that it is a little shocking to me the lack of logic applied to the situation.

Enrage hadnt fault Caesar before. We have fault Tao full force 1 vs 1 with them having the 6 cata advantage, and us defending and we still wiped them in 24 minutes. It was now time to see what Caeser had to offer us. And honestly it was the better match. They gave us a 90 min tw with only 4 catapults.

Now also consider land recovery. We have an unknown strength opponent with 4 cata and a previsouly fault opponent we know we can beat without an advantage. We knew if we lost Lost City then we would have the 6 cata advantage to get it back against a guild we know we can beat with our "A-team". However Caeser was still an unknown so it make more sense to not loose the land that you wont have an advantage of getting back.

Looking back we probably could have split our forces up more and made it 60/60 instead of sending the full 80 to Caeser and only 40 to Tao and probably could have made a 3 hour defensive stand on both.

But its no fun to turtle in your base for 3 hours, especially when loosing Lost City means a fun 6 cata advantage TW in the future to get it back. I doubt it will be next week as hopefully for the love of god we finally attack Triad again, and maybe not even the week after that as we will probably be getting Arch back from Triads. But 3 weeks from now I would be looking at LC belonging to Enrage again.

I hope Tao uses the time wisely to really get it together so when we do come back and we are the ones attacking with 6 catas they dont go down in 10 min against our full force.

hmm, it seems i need to apply some logic to the first tw tao did together that actually needed a fight.

you cant expect people to do everything right the first time they do it, especially teamed up.

if you want to point out circumstances, i will too b:chuckle. we screwed up. we split up like 40/40 with 20% of our squads doing god knows what. much easier to full defend than having all of your people spread out over the map.

Enrage doesnt have the right to make excuses about why the lost a TW. they have been bragging, and calling out all the guilds in HT to attack them. no excuses can be made for why they lost when they lost.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    one thing i can say after fighting both factions....Caesar is more organized..and they actualy have strategies....thing that Tao must work on... and Caesar barbs are real beasts....had a hard time killing them..rest i don't realy care....we have our long term plans so doesn't metter if we loose lands or not.
    Congratz to tao for their win!
    Congratz to Ceasar for the nice fight we had!!

Have fun and enjoy PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
    edited June 2009
    Options
    one thing i can say after fighting both factions....Caesar is more organized..and they actualy have strategies....thing that Tao must work on... and Caesar barbs are real beasts....had a hard time killing them..rest i don't realy care....we have our long term plans so doesn't metter if we loose lands or not.
    Congratz to tao for their win!
    Congratz to Ceasar for the nice fight we had!!

Have fun and enjoy PWI

why cant enrage members be more like Neky? he makes no excuses.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Please show me where I made an excuse?

I explained the reason why we didnt put effort into Tao this week and went after Ceaser instead.

I just expected if we did loose LC it would be an easy territory to get back with the 6 cata advantage, so it was the more logical land to be willing to give up.

Next week I fully expect us to loose Arch to Triad especially since we will no doubt have multiple TWs again, so Im pretty sure we wont send our "A-Team" there either since we know it will also definately be easy to get back with an 8 cata advantage as well.

No one in Enrage ever said they didnt enjoy either TW, this weekend. I think we all had great fun and we do hope multiple guilds continue to attack us.

Sounds like your the one getting defensive now.

btw if your not willing to except peoples thoughts on the subject then dont make a thread for them otherwise its a little redundant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....