Tao Vs Enrage:Aftermath & Thoughts

Options

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no, enrage is saying they "gave up" lost city, or we didnt "win" lost city, because it was 40v80 b:chuckle

Well dear if we only sent 40 people to a 6 cata advantage TW instead of the full 80, I pretty much call that "giving up" the city.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    awesome, ty for keeping this subforum to a decent level
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katryn - Heavens Tear
    Katryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Katryn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one

b:cute heya Hisui b:kiss
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

i redirect you to post number 117
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mugshot - Heavens Tear
    Mugshot - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First off, I give Enrage respect for simply showing up...many other guilds haven't when faced with multiple battles.
    If you own more than one territory, multiple battles are always a possibility. Whether we won CoL solely due to this or not is a moot point, in my eyes. We are a TW faction...period. We WANT to fight TW battles. Winning is nice, but the fact is, TW's are fun, regardless. People seem to be losing sight of this. Enrage, one of the strongest factions, if not the strongest has frequently won territory under the same circumstances that Tao won under. All a faction can do is attack, they can't decide for other factions whether they show up or not. I see this as a long term rivalry, and hope both sides have as much fun as I have facing Enrage BOTH weeks, regardless of the outcomes.
    Relax! Enjoy the game! If you're really that uptight about things, shut it off and go outside! Damn, people!
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First off, I give Enrage respect for simply showing up...many other guilds haven't when faced with multiple battles.
    If you own more than one territory, multiple battles are always a possibility. Whether we won CoL solely due to this or not is a moot point, in my eyes. We are a TW faction...period. We WANT to fight TW battles. Winning is nice, but the fact is, TW's are fun, regardless. People seem to be losing sight of this. Enrage, one of the strongest factions, if not the strongest has frequently won territory under the same circumstances that Tao won under. All a faction can do is attack, they can't decide for other factions whether they show up or not. I see this as a long term rivalry, and hope both sides have as much fun as I have facing Enrage BOTH weeks, regardless of the outcomes.
    Relax! Enjoy the game! If you're really that uptight about things, shut it off and go outside! Damn, people!

most of us arent sriuz, actually most of us are good friends, we just enjoy a good flame war on forums b:chuckle

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i redirect you to post number 117

I redirect you to post #120 and let the record show that Akaiakai is not a member of Enrage.

I WIN!! =p
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I redirect you to post #120 and let the record show that Akaiakai is not a member of Enrage.

I WIN!! =p

torm agreed with him on the point he made about that

i win.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    torm agreed with him on the point he made about that

i win.

HA, Then I cite this post
    Also by mentioning Torm, You triggered my trap card!

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    hrm so finally 4 strong guilds emerge on HT. Instead of constant battleing back and forth 3 of the strong descided it was time to take out 1. Can say I blame you and actually I am going to give you a big old thank you. Because all 4 of us guilds waring woul dbe fun and changing every week. The fact that you all teamed up on us is quite amusing.

I think you fail to realize that now we get ALL the good TW's and that your TW experience depends completely at the discresion of Enrage. At that no guild out there will ever take the title as strongest guild because you fight with an alliance of 3 guilds.

SO go ahead fight fight fight. Brag when you beat 40 people with extra cata. We dont care how much land we lose. All I know is our pay check each week still more than yours, EVERY member in the guild that wants can TW each week. And even if we lose land every week, we are even more in control of what happens on Heavens Tear then before. MUHAHHAHAHAHAH.

Awww poor enrage got ganged up on. Funny how you guys are so full of it when you're kicking the **** out of weaker guilds, but come crying here to the forums when you're the one that gets picked on. Typical bully, you can dish it out but you cant take it.
    Please cry more. Enrage tears are the sweetest.

Your Muhahaha's dont fool anyone.
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I dont see anyone crying.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Awww poor enrage got ganged up on. Funny how you guys are so full of it when you're kicking the **** out of weaker guilds, but come crying here to the forums when you're the one that gets picked on. Typical bully, you can dish it out but you cant take it.

I bet you didn't read any of the thread except for that one post.
    I am also willing to bet even the Tao ppl don't want you in this thread.
    gb2etherQQ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options

another non factor posting, oh dear b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alwin - Heavens Tear
    Alwin - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sabalabadingdong. weeee wooooo weee woooo
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sabalabadingdong. weeee wooooo weee woooo

Most sense you've spoken in a while b:chuckle
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I bet you didn't read any of the thread except for that one post.
    I am also willing to bet even the Tao ppl don't want you in this thread.
    gb2etherQQ
    Ah-ha-ha-ha, you are CORRECT, sir! [/Jonny Carson]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well, we'll all get to find out in a couple of days, but I'd be willing to bet you some serious coin that all three of those guilds attack Enrage this weekend. As far as allies attacking each other, what makes you think there was an alliance before? Things change, you know.

However, concerted effort towards a common goal does not require a formal alliance, just a temporary aligning of plans. Y'all speak of "alliances" and "conspiracies" with all the freight those words come with, but all that is really required is a simple agreement to take a couple of actions together, not a vast network of spies, trade balance agreements, summit meetings, border negotiations, Machiavellian schemes, meetings in dark alleys, contracts signed in blood, etc.

As for your other conspiracy theory, about GMs, it has been observable for months now that wars tend to be stacked first into the Saturday 8pm (Pacific) time slot, then the 8pm Friday, then the other slots. So, if Enrage only has three wars, chances are excellent that two or all three will be stacked into Saturday. Anyone could have seen that who has been paying attention.

Well from your post, you have just turn it around and make it sound like the 2 guilds have a conspiracy against Enrage. And somehow the 2 guild leaders discussed and bid at a certain time, so we will end up in the same timeslot.

But seriously though when did you want Caesar to attack to make it look like there was not "just a temporary aligning of plans" or "alliances"
    Like if it was not suppose to be last week when!?!?!? 4 weeks? 3 months? a year? When you have finish off both tao and Triad and ensure noone attacks Enrage and only Caesar is left to bid to have a true 1vs1???.

Do you think we will sit around for that long?!?!
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ... o,o

guys enough with that "we are a tw faction we want tw battles for fun and we are not really aiming to gain territories and money" I call BS on it (talking with both Tao and Enrange) if u really wanted to have a fun tw then the two leaders had to talk each other and wait each other so they could have the best 80vs80 on the battlefield for ur "fun" purposes

seriously, it pisses me off <.< taking lands and gain $ is not a bad thing but at least stop with this BS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no, enrage is saying they "gave up" lost city, or we didnt "win" lost city, because it was 40v80 b:chuckle

Ummm, Sticky, you ARE aware that akaiakai is in Caesar, not Enrage? It's Caesar who is saying you didn't win, not Enrage. All we have said is we didn't give the fight our full attention, being busy with Caesar.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options

Typical troll, level 1.
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well from your post, you have just turn it around and make it sound like the 2 guilds have a conspiracy against Enrage. And somehow the 2 guild leaders discussed and bid at a certain time, so we will end up in the same timeslot.

But seriously though when did you want Caesar to attack to make it look like there was not "just a temporary aligning of plans" or "alliances"
    Like if it was not suppose to be last week when!?!?!? 4 weeks? 3 months? a year? When you have finish off both tao and Triad and ensure noone attacks Enrage and only Caesar is left to bid to have a true 1vs1???.

Do you think we will sit around for that long?!?!

Wow, freak out much? Enrage has been encouraging y'all to attack, and attack in concert, for weeks now. If your leaders really have no strategic ability and just got lucky, that's fine with me, I guess I'm just too ready to believe that people will actually try to play the game well.

Why so offended at the notion that your leaders might have done something sensible?
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ~Speaks for Tao~

We are aware that it wasn't a fair fight. 40/45 vs 80
    & No, we do not have full bragging rights for taking Lost.
    & A lot of us are looking forward to our next, true, 1v1 with Enrage. b:victory

~Speaks for Self~
    Shush Sticky. D:
    Less qq pl0x.
    Let's go TT. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ummm, Sticky, you ARE aware that akaiakai is in Caesar, not Enrage? It's Caesar who is saying you didn't win, not Enrage. All we have said is we didn't give the fight our full attention, being busy with Caesar.

but when torm agrees with akaiakai .... b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ~Speaks for Tao~

~Speaks for Self~
    Shush Sticky. D:
    Less qq pl0x.
    Let's go TT. b:angry

im not qqing bish, and fine, get ur **** on and we can TT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Misc - Heavens Tear
    Misc - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ... o,o

guys enough with that "we are a tw faction we want tw battles for fun and we are not really aiming to gain territories and money" I call BS on it (talking with both Tao and Enrange) if u really wanted to have a fun tw then the two leaders had to talk each other and wait each other so they could have the best 80vs80 on the battlefield for ur "fun" purposes

seriously, it pisses me off <.< taking lands and gain $ is not a bad thing but at least stop with this BS

We have a winner.
    Pretty sad when the "trolls" are the few honest posters on this thread.
    Please go on with your thinly veiled attempt at being good sports though. Its always good for a laugh to read through the **** in these threads.

The bulk of the server is going to have a good laugh when enrage gets the **** kicked out of them, which seems likely to happen over the next few weeks.
    b:cry
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We have a winner.
    Please go on with your thinly veiled attempt at being good sports though. Its always good for a laugh to read through the **** in these threads.

The bulk of the server is going to have a good laugh when enrage gets the **** kicked out of them, which seems likely to happen over the next few weeks.

Blah blah blah, don't confuse being "honest" and having an opinion. Also, pretty much everyone in this thread are all friends trolling each other for lulz, and the occasional non-factor(like you).

Meet Vince, you'll love his nuts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    We have a winner.

Whats sad is your still posting on a hidden alt because your too afraid of the guilds you like to run your mouth about to even post on your main.

The only way Enrage will continue to "lose" is if we are double and triple teamed by STRONG guilds. In which case we will probably "lose" 1 land a week. However since we will also be attacking and gaining 1 land a week. We really wont be loosing anything.

We will still own the same amount of land.

We still be kicking the snot out of the same guilds who can currently only beat us when we are fighting 1 or 2 other guilds at the same time.

We will still be getting all those Juicy TWs we crave for EVERY week.

We still be here to make you think about us all day long and give you that need to talk about us in all your posts.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    but when torm agrees with akaiakai .... b:chuckle

Torm said "point to you" in response to this entire section:
    akaiakai wrote:
    5) I'm not sure why 2 of Tao members are bragging here when I believed the leaders of Tao knew they did not win against Enrage yet. Anyone with little knowledge of TW will know that 80vs40 isn't winning. Furthermore , Enrage won Tao 80vs80 so thats 1 point to Enrage. Up to now , Enrage has not lose a 80vs80 yet.

The facts are (almost) indisputable - in fact, we DID lose the battle 80v80 when we attacked Triad, but we haven't lost a land when we put up a full defense (on those very few occasions when we have had the opportunity). akaiakai is clearly choosing one of several possible definitions of "winning" here, and makes that pretty explicit in the sentence following the one you excerpted. You are taking one phrase very much out of context, and then assuming that anyone who agrees with the entire paragraph agrees with your out-of-context extract in order to support your claims.

Before continuing to assert that Enrage says you didn't win, period, please find some support for that that doesn't require QUITE such extensive editing. b:kissb:victory
    edited June 2009
    Options
    you quote proved my point... your confusing me, and torm agreed with akai on point 5.. hmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]