Tao Vs Enrage:Aftermath & Thoughts

Comments

• Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Torm is the most boasting arrogant jackass around here, I flame to be sure though I don't honestly believe everything I type with the fanatical narcissism he has. Sticky, don't bother with the fool.

More importantly, lvl yer **** up to 90 already!
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hey, his ignorance and foolery makes me feel good that i was born the way i was, instead of like him, and it raises my post count b:chuckle
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hey, his ignorance and foolery makes me feel good that i was born the way i was, instead of like him, and it raises my post count b:chuckle
    You're obsessed with that post count.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited June 2009
    You're obsessed with that post count.

yea i am >_>

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    <locks sticky and sonny in cage> >_>
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *Locks Neo in a cage while he locks son and sg*

cage within a cage. smexy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited June 2009
    *Locks Neo in a cage while he locks son and sg*

cage within a cage. smexy.

you think im just some animal that can be ........ ..... ... b:angry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hrm so finally 4 strong guilds emerge on HT. Instead of constant battleing back and forth 3 of the strong descided it was time to take out 1. Can say I blame you and actually I am going to give you a big old thank you. Because all 4 of us guilds waring woul dbe fun and changing every week. The fact that you all teamed up on us is quite amusing.
    and there was no conspiracy to take out enrage, you are thinking with what little a brain you have too much b:chuckle

It does not require "a conspiracy" for a person (leader) to figure out that if they attack a guild the same week as another guild attacks, and it's a guild that gets very few (almost none! *sob*) attacks, that the two battles are likely to be scheduled for the same time slot, and that dividing a guild's attention in such a way is a good way to win a battle you are not particularly likely to win otherwise. Three attacking concurrently is of course just that much better.

Now that this has been seen to work, I am certainly anticipating ongoing concurrent attacks, particularly since the "free" lands have pretty much dried up, now that Radiance and Evo have been cut down significantly and have also had some successful defenses.

If you think that your leaders are not smart enough to figure this out and discuss it with each other and just acted randomly and got lucky, you really ought to get better leaders. Torm is just crediting them with good sense. (Of course, if they did talk, that is by definition a conspiracy...heh.)
    edited June 2009
    Torm is just crediting them with good sense.

that made me laugh b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Torm is just crediting them with good sense.
    that made me laugh b:chuckle

Ok, true, that IS sort of hard to imagine...b:laugh
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hrm so finally 4 strong guilds emerge on HT. Instead of constant battleing back and forth 3 of the strong descided it was time to take out 1. Can say I blame you and actually I am going to give you a big old thank you. Because all 4 of us guilds waring woul dbe fun and changing every week. The fact that you all teamed up on us is quite amusing.

I think you fail to realize that now we get ALL the good TW's and that your TW experience depends completely at the discresion of Enrage. At that no guild out there will ever take the title as strongest guild because you fight with an alliance of 3 guilds.

SO go ahead fight fight fight. Brag when you beat 40 people with extra cata. We dont care how much land we lose. All I know is our pay check each week still more than yours, EVERY member in the guild that wants can TW each week. And even if we lose land every week, we are even more in control of what happens on Heavens Tear then before. MUHAHHAHAHAHAH.

OH and to Ceasar, I was impressed with you abilities in TW for a newer guild it was by far the best teamwork I have seen. I figured that Traid was going for Arch and that Tao would try again. Kinda suprised that Ceasar Jumped in to hit Enrage and let 2 future threats grow even stronger on both sides of them. Did you really expect us to give you land ? Now your future threats have gotten bigger and you gained no territory. As I said for being in Enrage you offered me a nice situation, however this is the only place i see poor planning and strategy on your part. How many weeks of no land will it take before your recruitment is destroyed. Evo will probably beat you in failing better try to gett the few descent members they have left quick. I really would hate to see you guys fail like you better than other guilds for ssome reason.

Sorry Torm but I have to say this, Caesar wanted to test their strat against Enrage.
    If it was not last week, it would have been this coming week. And luckily Caesar DID attack last week, cos if we only started to attack this coming week, you would think Caesar's are a bunch of wimps and only attack when 2 other guilds attack ie. Tao and Triad.

Its not like we can tell Tao to stop biding on Enrage and we are not going to sit around and HOPE that Tao stopped biding on Enrage, before we bid and have a 1vs1 against Enrage.

Also don't think Tao, Caesar and Triad are in some sort of alliance. Cos things like this will spread false rumour.

Remember we did attack Triad the week before. What kind of alliance attacked their allies.

Therefore it is just truly unfortunate that PWI scheduled the 2 fights in the same time slot. Unless you think there is a conspiracy and GM manipulated the code to ensure both Tao and Caesar attack Enrage in the same time slot.
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lazyness wrote: »
    1. that makes no sense- tao had the same problem? wat problem? i don't recall them having to fight 2 big guilds at the same time

What I meant was,
    It was a first time each faction had to deal with something they weren't experienced with. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • Akaiakai - Heavens Tear
    Akaiakai - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A few points to note.
    1) Enrage members have been asking HT factions to attack them the past few months in both world chat and forums.
    2) If the leaders of Enrage do not approve of these members taunting guilds to attack them , then maybe something should have been done?
    3) If Enrage truely do not care about losing lands , why atk rad/evo and try to secure arch? why not attack one of the 3 guilds that you deem as the strongest 4 guilds on server right now? Truth is , maybe only a couple of Enrage do not care but they are not the voice of Enrage so its better if you don't bring Enrage into the scene when saying "we do not care about losing lands".
    4) If Enrage don't care about losing lands , why do you even care if more than 1 guild is attacking enrage?
    5) I'm not sure why 2 of Tao members are bragging here when I believed the leaders of Tao knew they did not win against Enrage yet. Anyone with little knowledge of TW will know that 80vs40 isn't winning. Furthermore , Enrage won Tao 80vs80 so thats 1 point to Enrage. Up to now , Enrage has not lose a 80vs80 yet.
    6) Enrage members might want to stop contradicting yourself.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A few points to note.
    1) Enrage members have been asking HT factions to attack them the past few months in both world chat and forums.
    2) If the leaders of Enrage do not approve of these members taunting guilds to attack them , then maybe something should have been done?
    3) If Enrage truely do not care about losing lands , why atk rad/evo and try to secure arch? why not attack one of the 3 guilds that you deem as the strongest 4 guilds on server right now? Truth is , maybe only a couple of Enrage do not care but they are not the voice of Enrage so its better if you don't bring Enrage into the scene when saying "we do not care about losing lands".
    4) If Enrage don't care about losing lands , why do you even care if more than 1 guild is attacking enrage?
    5) I'm not sure why 2 of Tao members are bragging here when I believed the leaders of Tao knew they did not win against Enrage yet. Anyone with little knowledge of TW will know that 80vs40 isn't winning. Furthermore , Enrage won Tao 80vs80 so thats 1 point to Enrage. Up to now , Enrage has not lose a 80vs80 yet.

Nobody is upset about losing land. As for protecting certain lands, whether we like to admit it or not all guilds are going to generate an upkeep expense for the faction, as players get higher level they need better gears, so forth and so on.
    A lot of people may say the money isn't important, in a sense it isn't, but having good gears and charms IS important if you want to have the edge.

The issue of losing land is moot. The only issue is the people who think they won on a level/equal playing field and had no advantage what so ever and that Enrage must have "screwed up" or "made a mistake".
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • turdbucket
    turdbucket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    QQ
    bottom line enrage LOST again
    with a roster of say 80 90+ u cant defend 2 tw's ?

b:cry
    edited June 2009
    turdbucket wrote: »
    QQ
    bottom line enrage LOST again
    with a roster of say 80 90+ u cant defend 2 tw's ?

b:cry

another non factor posting, oh dear.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A few points to note.

1) yes we have
    2) LOL where do you hear the leadders dont approve? Half the time it was a leader provoking.
    3)Why surround Arch if we dont care about losing lands? Because there is a difference in not caring about lands lost then giving them away, There is a difference is being strategical instead of STUPID. Truth is you know nothing of Enrage. Your just making up info you THINK you know.
    4) Who said we cared, we didnt. I havent seen 1 complaint on our forums or here saying we cared we lost the land. We chose our battle knowing full well what would happen.
    5) point to you
    6) wouldnt be suprised if we did we like to get people like Sticky all fired up. And its sooo easy :P
    edited June 2009
    so, we didnt "win"? hmmm thats weird i coulda swore last time i went into city of lost i saw tao's name, not enrage...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nekhebet - Heavens Tear
    Nekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    omg yes Tao won....gratz for that and yes we don't care if we lose as long as we see our people gave 110%.....when u loose cause ur oponent was better then u learn something(or at least u schould)...and as Torm said there is one thing to give away lands and another to loose them in a fight.

Enrage lost ..and will loose in the future....now that there are alot of 90+ whit TW experinece on server....it's not like when Radiance was strongest on and had all almost all high lvl's.U peeps schould be happy there is competition on HT cause that keeps it alive atm.

So how about we find another subject cause this one is old and has no point to continue.

Have fun and enjoy PWI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Just another veno!!!
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Also don't think Tao, Caesar and Triad are in some sort of alliance. Cos things like this will spread false rumour.

Remember we did attack Triad the week before. What kind of alliance attacked their allies.

Therefore it is just truly unfortunate that PWI scheduled the 2 fights in the same time slot. Unless you think there is a conspiracy and GM manipulated the code to ensure both Tao and Caesar attack Enrage in the same time slot.

Well, we'll all get to find out in a couple of days, but I'd be willing to bet you some serious coin that all three of those guilds attack Enrage this weekend. As far as allies attacking each other, what makes you think there was an alliance before? Things change, you know.

However, concerted effort towards a common goal does not require a formal alliance, just a temporary aligning of plans. Y'all speak of "alliances" and "conspiracies" with all the freight those words come with, but all that is really required is a simple agreement to take a couple of actions together, not a vast network of spies, trade balance agreements, summit meetings, border negotiations, Machiavellian schemes, meetings in dark alleys, contracts signed in blood, etc.

As for your other conspiracy theory, about GMs, it has been observable for months now that wars tend to be stacked first into the Saturday 8pm (Pacific) time slot, then the 8pm Friday, then the other slots. So, if Enrage only has three wars, chances are excellent that two or all three will be stacked into Saturday. Anyone could have seen that who has been paying attention.
    so, we didnt "win"? hmmm thats weird i coulda swore last time i went into city of lost i saw tao's name, not enrage...
    "win" transitive verb

1 a: to get possession of by effort or fortune b: to obtain by work : earn
    2 a: to gain in or as if in battle or contest <won the championship> b: to be the victor in <won the war>
    3 a: to make friendly or favorable to oneself or to one's cause
    4 a: to obtain (as ore, coal, or clay) by mining b: to prepare (as a vein or bed) for regular mining c: to recover (as metal) from ore
    5: to reach by expenditure of effort

"win" intransitive verb

1: to gain the victory in a contest : succeed
    2: to succeed in arriving at a place or a state

Yup, by several definitions you won. Did someone say you didn't? Congratulations on a successful strategy.
  • Valdamor - Heavens Tear
    Valdamor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    To put my 2 sense in, no one from Tao bragged about anything after or before the fight. It was a good fight all around to be honest. Yeah it was extremely hard to defend against two lands from 2 large factions and Enrage did the best they could. We were honored to fight against Enrage and know more fights will be coming soon enough.

All the other things being said are high school drama **** and in the reality of things, doesn't mean jack.

Both Tao and Enrage fought with honor and we all had a lot of fun. We look forward to more fights in the near future.

Val
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    To put my 2 sense in, no one from Tao bragged about anything after or before the fight. It was a good fight all around to be honest. Yeah it was extremely hard to defend against two lands from 2 large factions and Enrage did the best they could. We were honored to fight against Enrage and know more fights will be coming soon enough.

All the other things being said are high school drama **** and in the reality of things, doesn't mean jack.

Both Tao and Enrage fought with honor and we all had a lot of fun. We look forward to more fights in the near future.

Val

+1

10char
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited June 2009

Val

Making sense and a decent post without saying "QQ" or flaming the thread OP is forbidden Valdamor =p

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Valdamor - Heavens Tear
    Valdamor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    just figured for once someone could say something nice about both factions without QQing and acting like an ****... :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katryn - Heavens Tear
    Katryn - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Here we go.. I'll fix it so it'll be allowed..

Val

Now lets see...
    "QQ"... there's that part
    thread<-- b:angry
    "acting like an ****"... hmm.. ok.. how's this? ( Y )

Is his post allowed now? b:chuckle
    edited June 2009

Val
    who said you could bring positiveness to this thread? GTFO! *points to door*

Yup, by several definitions you won. Did someone say you didn't? Congratulations on a successful strategy.

5) I'm not sure why 2 of Tao members are bragging here when I believed the leaders of Tao knew they did not win against Enrage yet. Anyone with little knowledge of TW will know that 80vs40 isn't winning.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Katryn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    so.. Tao is QQing cuz they wanted to win 80vs80

and Enrange is QQing cuz they wanted to win 80v40 ?

xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    no, enrage is saying they "gave up" lost city, or we didnt "win" lost city, because it was 40v80 b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    no, enrage is saying they "gave up" lost city, or we didnt "win" lost city, because it was 40v80 b:chuckle

Nobody said you guys didn't win.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]