Tao Vs Enrage:Aftermath & Thoughts

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pull the pins out!
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    pull the pins out!

Grenade pins?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Grenade pins?

duh grenade pins!

*smacks self on forehead and rushes off to put the pins back in the voodoo doll*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Im used to Sticky by now, Ill just go beat up his ego later in PMs. <3 Sticky!!

lol HT indeed have the best dramas, love, hate, you name it, its got it. Can even make a movie out of it.

For example look at Cat and Sticky, talk about love hate relationship b:chuckle
    From an outsider point of view, Cat and Sticky plays the part of Romeo and Juliet - Lovers in opposing faction b:shutup
  • Yunahh - Heavens Tear
    Yunahh - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lazyness wrote: »
    same as tao last week?

if i recall, tao didn't have 2 tws (and against top guilds) at the same time last week- save your bragging rights until tao beat enrage 1v1, and then that is something that u can brag about

LOL,

Stop qqing plox.

Yes, I agree that Enrage had to hold two factions at one day, which puts them at a disadvantage, however if you look at it Tao had the same problem.

Enrage was never put at a disadvantage.
    Tao was never up against a "real" TW team.

However, bragging and such.
    Why are they complaining when they bragged they won against Evo in wc when Evo had 3+ wars on them?
    They bragged when they took Etherblade when Evo didn't even show up. o.O

Just a taste of your own medicine in my opinion.

However, it is nice to see some of the Enrage people be good sports about it, and not being power hungry, and not /ragequit over losing land.

A lot of people had a misperception, even I, that as soon as Enrage lost a land, than a lot of people would /ragequit.

I did not believe that Enrage had a strong guild foundation due to drama & everything I've been hearing about.

I've heard/and know a lot of people that go to Enrage just for the pay, just because they are "the best".

Then again, you will have that in any top TW guild.

I wonder how it will turn out though if Enrage can't get Lost back. o.o

And with this, I find this all very interesting.

However, in the next few weeks we will be seeing who will be the new #1 TW faction on the server. :)

It may stay the same, it may change, but now a new generation of a whole new kind of TW has evolved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I be on my Seeker now.
    ign; Amairah
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes, I agree that Enrage had to hold two factions at one day, which puts them at a disadvantage, however if you look at it Tao had the same problem.

Enrage was never put at a disadvantage.
    Tao was never up against a "real" TW team.

1. that makes no sense- tao had the same problem? wat problem? i don't recall them having to fight 2 big guilds at the same time
    2. as i said in 1 of my other posts, i'm not in one of the big guilds at the moment, just looking at it from a neutral perspective, so why would i QQ about anything that i really don't care about?

I don't know wat a guild's foundation has to do with them not being able to come up with 140+ ppl for tw, i'm sure no other guild on tw can get that many ppl on if they were faced with the same problem. when tao beats enrage 1v1, then i will put up with their boasting.
    However, in the next few weeks we will be seeing who will be the new #1 TW faction on the server. :)
    that we will...
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    When i saw the City of Lost was, well, um.. lost, i was like.. O__O

When i find out it happened in under 10 minutes, im like.. O___O

WTF? b:surrender

Good job Tao. I gots to give ya the kudos on that one.
    Putting all the bs aside, Tao really made history this weekend.

They were the 1st guild EVER to beat Enrage in offensive, and did so in the most humiliating fashion.
    Can't quite work around that fact..

Pwned Enrage in 9 minutes?

Someone pls hold me, I think i'm dizzy.. b:faint

Edit: imho, this is even bigger than the 1st Enrage vs. Rad encounter in Arch
  • lazyness
    lazyness Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    are you so stupid as to ignore every other post in this thread and also not realise that enrage had a tw vs caesar and tao at the same time?

hardly historical, and hardly an accomplishment...
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Gratz Tao on the city again but ppl stop making it out like they r king of HT now its kinda old already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Gratz Tao on the city again but ppl stop making it out like they r king of HT now its kinda old already

Hey Dan...
    <--81
    Time for you to be catching up?

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krasava - Heavens Tear
    Krasava - Heavens Tear Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lazyness wrote: »
    are you so stupid as to ignore every other post in this thread and also not realise that enrage had a tw vs caesar and tao at the same time?

hardly historical, and hardly an accomplishment...

And your opinion hardly matters, you anonymous troll, you. b:bye

two TW's at the same time is not the end of the world

Granted they were strong guilds.
    But to be smashed and put to shame in 9 minutes.. b:shutup

That's shameful is what it is. b:shocked
    And i say that as someone who's been dubbed an Enrage fan boy, (albeit i'm not and never was).

Radiance would have lasted longer than that. And they don't even show up to their fights, ROFL

Nobody crowns them kings.

They just **** Enrage real hard this weekend. And that's unheard of.

That's all. b:bye
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    gotta love these Q_Q threads b:chuckle

as a neutral person .. i too think this isn't historical at all

enrage had to fight 2 very strong guilds : caesar and tao
    with caeser as a strong guild and tao having 6 cata's comming towards enrage

i assume enrage defended against caeser in stead of tao because they want to protect archo and to hell with the rest if they need to chose

so in the end it was expected that enrage would lose one territory , the only question was wich territory , and enrage chose for lost

i'm not cheering for enrage but b:chuckle i wanna see some one on one action next week b:angry i don't like ppl or factions being full of themselve
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    quick question, if enrage wanted to protect the hell out of archo, why didnt they stop triad from getting next to archo this week?

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Hey Dan...
    <--81
    Time for you to be catching up?

WOOOOO im at 4% trying to make a genie for the wife so wont be lvling anytime soon b:surrender

And how can u lvl eveyrtime i see u u r chilling by the CS chick u got a thing for her dude b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    But to be smashed and put to shame in 9 minutes.. b:shutup
    I'm being told it was more like 26 minutes.
    Nobody was "put to shame" we came into the TW at a serious disadvantage, only having about 40 or so in that TW. We knew the likely outcome and nobody is ashamed.
    They just **** Enrage real hard this weekend. And that's unheard of.
    Could have worded this a little better? I don't think anyone had sex against their will.
    Radiance would have lasted longer than that.
    Not sure about that, we beat them the previous week in under 6 minutes.
    WOOOOO im at 4% trying to make a genie for the wife so wont be lvling anytime soon b:surrender

And how can u lvl eveyrtime i see u u r chilling by the CS chick u got a thing for her dude b:laugh
    That's my babies momma.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Oh so well u kids ummmm MERCY KILLINGS!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Oh so well u kids ummmm MERCY KILLINGS!!!!

I killed my kids to move up in PK rankings.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    the first attack we lost in 26 minutes sgt, last weeks we wiped enrage in 9 minutes, it would have been faster, but we expected enrage to come to us, so we used a more conservative strat b:chuckle

edit: my 1000th post ;D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hrm so finally 4 strong guilds emerge on HT. Instead of constant battleing back and forth 3 of the strong descided it was time to take out 1. Can say I blame you and actually I am going to give you a big old thank you. Because all 4 of us guilds waring woul dbe fun and changing every week. The fact that you all teamed up on us is quite amusing.

I think you fail to realize that now we get ALL the good TW's and that your TW experience depends completely at the discresion of Enrage. At that no guild out there will ever take the title as strongest guild because you fight with an alliance of 3 guilds.

SO go ahead fight fight fight. Brag when you beat 40 people with extra cata. We dont care how much land we lose. All I know is our pay check each week still more than yours, EVERY member in the guild that wants can TW each week. And even if we lose land every week, we are even more in control of what happens on Heavens Tear then before. MUHAHHAHAHAHAH.

OH and to Ceasar, I was impressed with you abilities in TW for a newer guild it was by far the best teamwork I have seen. I figured that Traid was going for Arch and that Tao would try again. Kinda suprised that Ceasar Jumped in to hit Enrage and let 2 future threats grow even stronger on both sides of them. Did you really expect us to give you land ? Now your future threats have gotten bigger and you gained no territory. As I said for being in Enrage you offered me a nice situation, however this is the only place i see poor planning and strategy on your part. How many weeks of no land will it take before your recruitment is destroyed. Evo will probably beat you in failing better try to gett the few descent members they have left quick. I really would hate to see you guys fail like you better than other guilds for ssome reason.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    quick question, if enrage wanted to protect the hell out of archo, why didnt they stop triad from getting next to archo this week?

Because we dont want to "protect the hell out of it", it was just like a eh, it makes sense to do this so lets work on it while we see what the map does. For the people who voted that option.

I voted to protect 1k before arch. I dont want to loose my WQ tele *cries*

We fully expect to lose archosaur a few times just because of the 8 Cata advantage the attacking team gets. We arent bothered that much about it because we know if we do loose it next week we get that 8 cata advantage and we will take it back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It's funny how the big guilds complain and whine about the multiple tws at the same time, I remember many of u saying to rad members that we don't deserve to own the territories if we can't protect them all from many tws in the same day

it burn, isn't it ? xD

Edit: Tao looks like a ego faction imo, I will be happy if u take it out of HT map Enrage so gl, no offense to Tao members
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    It's funny how the big guilds complain and whine about the multiple tws at the same time, I remember many of u saying to rad members that we don't deserve to own the territories if we can't protect them all from many tws in the same day

it burn, isn't it ? xD

Edit: Tao looks like a ego faction imo, I will be happy if u take it out of HT map Enrage so gl, no offense to Tao members

Nobody was QQing about getting attacked by more than one faction, in fact when the second faction bid the Enrage guild chat was fill "Yeah!"s "Wooo!"s and other sayings of joy.

It's just annoying when the camaraderie about a TW turns to gloating about a land that was in a sense GIVEN to them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *chuckles* I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed with the fact that this whole back-and-forth is still goin' on. Guess people REALLY love stirrin' things up; not that that's a bad thing, but let's not explode into a whole...well, I dunno how to describe it, but I'm sure it's bad.

To my fellow Taoists; we won Lost. That's awesome-sauce for us, given to us or not. The real battle will be defending it. So let's PUT OUR GUNZ ON and get ready for some defensive play!

To the ones to see Tao as an egotistic faction; yes, it's true we have a few chest-beaters in the faction, but what guild doesn't? I, personally, was overjoyed to hear that we took Lost, and didn't really care about the how or why. I just was happy that another patch of plum...or purple..or mauve, or whatever that color is...grew just a bit. ^_^ I'm not an egotistic man, and all I want is a bit of balance and understanding (though those two words are probably foreign language to the people of this server... ~.^), without so much arguing and fighting (two words that are ingrained into the player's heads at birth :P).

To all the others...well, I dunno what to say. I'm still a little tired from wakin' up, and my mind's not all here yet...but yeah. Hope to see whoever we battle on the field next week; 'twill be my first Territory War with Tao, and I hope it'll be one to remember!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Semajoey - Heavens Tear
    Semajoey - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    OH and to Ceasar, I was impressed with you abilities in TW for a newer guild it was by far the best teamwork I have seen. I figured that Traid was going for Arch and that Tao would try again. Kinda suprised that Ceasar Jumped in to hit Enrage and let 2 future threats grow even stronger on both sides of them. Did you really expect us to give you land ? Now your future threats have gotten bigger and you gained no territory. As I said for being in Enrage you offered me a nice situation, however this is the only place i see poor planning and strategy on your part. How many weeks of no land will it take before your recruitment is destroyed. Evo will probably beat you in failing better try to gett the few descent members they have left quick. I really would hate to see you guys fail like you better than other guilds for ssome reason.

I think everybody in Caesar who fought against enrage would adknowledge that we have alot more to learn. We never expected a walkover from enrage, i believe if u had choosen to defend against tao in city of lost, the results would be totally different and nobody would have learnt more anything out of it.

Luckily for us, all of our members are referral of friends, there was never any worldchat shouting for ppl to join Caesar, therefore no ragequit after any TW losses. Truth be told, i dun really give a damn if evo, rad would fall, against the top 4 guilds in HT, they totally dun stand a chance. however sad to say, against enrage, Caesar dun stand a chance....

But should we give up? no i dun think so.. there 2 kinds of TWs, u pit urself with the best on the server and keep on improving. Or u can fight a walkover TW and pretend that u are the best simply because the oppenent dun turn up.

there was no shame in Caesar losing, we didnt have any b!tching complains, we fought against Enrage best and we lost honourably. and out of it, we gain much more valuable lessons that 10mil wouldnt be able to buy.

We have seen how u guys move as a team, squad, faction. This kind of lessons cannot be brought and this are stuff that we shall improve on.

And to be truthful, the day if we can beat enrage 80vs80, we wouldnt have to worry about Tao and Triad. Lets just hope this day come soon.. b:bye
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I need to come out and say this. Who the f*** cares about an attacker win against a level 2 or 3 land. The cat advantage itself is enough to sway the battle in the attacker's favor. Big deal that Tao took lost, now the battle is to protect it.

Enrage will attack Triad next week in an attempt to surround Archo. Triad might and might not attack archo; they know they can take Archo, but can’t keep it. If Triad takes archo, Enrage will take it back the following week. We’ll see if Enrage and Triad ends up playing yo-yo with Archo. But if not, Enrage will go after lost. After all this talk, Tao better be able to hold Lost.

The battle between Enrage and Tao is nothing but a blip in last weekend’s TW line up. The real battle is between Enrage and Caesar. Caesar lasted three times longer then Tao with 4 cats compared to Tao’s 6 cats. Tao might claim that they improved their TW tactics. But without an opponent to test it against, that tactic is as good as a full on rush down B.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think everybody in Caesar who fought against enrage would adknowledge that we have alot more to learn. We never expected a walkover from enrage, i believe if u had choosen to defend against tao in city of lost, the results would be totally different and nobody would have learnt more anything out of it.

Luckily for us, all of our members are referral of friends, there was never any worldchat shouting for ppl to join Caesar, therefore no ragequit after any TW losses. Truth be told, i dun really give a damn if evo, rad would fall, against the top 4 guilds in HT, they totally dun stand a chance. however sad to say, against enrage, Caesar dun stand a chance....

But should we give up? no i dun think so.. there 2 kinds of TWs, u pit urself with the best on the server and keep on improving. Or u can fight a walkover TW and pretend that u are the best simply because the oppenent dun turn up.

there was no shame in Caesar losing, we didnt have any b!tching complains, we fought against Enrage best and we lost honourably. and out of it, we gain much more valuable lessons that 10mil wouldnt be able to buy.

We have seen how u guys move as a team, squad, faction. This kind of lessons cannot be brought and this are stuff that we shall improve on.

And to be truthful, the day if we can beat enrage 80vs80, we wouldnt have to worry about Tao and Triad. Lets just hope this day come soon.. b:bye

I think, in my humble opinion, that Caesar fought very well. It was a fun fight and perhaps both sides learned a few things about their opponent. I'm looking forward to more battles against them as they learn and grow. Its rare to find an honorable fight these days, no matter who wins. b:pleased
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Rifkind - Heavens Tear
    Rifkind - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL,
    However, it is nice to see some of the Enrage people be good sports about it, and not being power hungry, and not /ragequit over losing land.

A lot of people had a misperception, even I, that as soon as Enrage lost a land, than a lot of people would /ragequit.

I did not believe that Enrage had a strong guild foundation due to drama & everything I've been hearing about.

Well, as I said in guild when someone mentioned hoping no one would RQ over the loss, anyone who would do that can be replaced with someone better...by definition. You may have heard about drama, and of course there is, there always is, but getting through it can make a stronger foundation, too.

Myself, I credit the overall stability of the guild to the fact that we have the best leader on the server (Clunker) and one of the best leaders I've ever had in any guild anywhere. It's just too bad his drunk-and-naked strategy didn't work against Tao (what, are there no lonely women in Tao? lonely not-too-straight men?), but maybe next week!

As for why we won or lost, who cares really? Well, I guess the strategy guys do, but what I'm hearing from everyone is that they had a great time, which is what *I* care about, so I just hope that next week everyone gets to fight again, and for longer...though I liked the 1.5 hour war - 3 hours is really too much!
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Personally, I'm done with the talk here.

Just going to sharpen my new Star Axes on some Ultrafin Supreme's in anticipation for the next fight.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, as I said in guild when someone mentioned hoping no one would RQ over the loss, anyone who would do that can be replaced with someone better...by definition. You may have heard about drama, and of course there is, there always is, but getting through it can make a stronger foundation, too.

Myself, I credit the overall stability of the guild to the fact that we have the best leader on the server (Clunker) and one of the best leaders I've ever had in any guild anywhere. It's just too bad his drunk-and-naked strategy didn't work against Tao (what, are there no lonely women in Tao? lonely not-too-straight men?), but maybe next week!

As for why we won or lost, who cares really? Well, I guess the strategy guys do, but what I'm hearing from everyone is that they had a great time, which is what *I* care about, so I just hope that next week everyone gets to fight again, and for longer...though I liked the 1.5 hour war - 3 hours is really too much!

See, THIS is the type of mindset I like! I really hope that if your faction and mine battle this weekend, you're on our battlefield. It's gonna be an awesome-sauce-smoragsboard of PEW-PEW with a side of lotsa Wizard death! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited June 2009
    hrm so finally 4 strong guilds emerge on HT. Instead of constant battleing back and forth 3 of the strong descided it was time to take out 1. Can say I blame you and actually I am going to give you a big old thank you. Because all 4 of us guilds waring woul dbe fun and changing every week. The fact that you all teamed up on us is quite amusing.

I think you fail to realize that now we get ALL the good TW's and that your TW experience depends completely at the discresion of Enrage. At that no guild out there will ever take the title as strongest guild because you fight with an alliance of 3 guilds.

SO go ahead fight fight fight. Brag when you beat 40 people with extra cata. We dont care how much land we lose. All I know is our pay check each week still more than yours, EVERY member in the guild that wants can TW each week. And even if we lose land every week, we are even more in control of what happens on Heavens Tear then before. MUHAHHAHAHAHAH.

wow, your really full of yourself arent you, you actually think enrage controls all TW fights? get over yourself b:chuckle

and there was no conspiracy to take out enrage, you are thinking with what little a brain you have too much b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]