Tao Vs Enrage:Aftermath & Thoughts

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    C'mon, gang! What's done is done. I'm just sad that I couldn't take part in any of this (*currently wants to strangle 100-hour rule*)...but whatever. I'm sure we're gonna all be experiencing great TW'ing for the next the next few weeks...so everyone, just PUT YA GUNZ ON!!

Can't wait to hit the TW scene again this weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Please show me where I made an excuse?

I explained the reason why we didnt put effort into Tao this week and went after Ceaser instead.

I just expected if we did loose LC it would be an easy territory to get back with the 6 cata advantage, so it was the more logical land to be willing to give up.

Next week I fully expect us to loose Arch to Triad especially since we will no doubt have multiple TWs again, so Im pretty sure we wont send our "A-Team" there either since we know it will also definately be easy to get back with an 8 cata advantage as well.

No one in Enrage ever said they didnt enjoy either TW, this weekend. I think we all had great fun and we do hope multiple guilds continue to attack us.

Sounds like your the one getting defensive now.

btw if your not willing to except peoples thoughts on the subject then dont make a thread for them otherwise its a little redundant.

im not getting defensive at all, i dont see where it looks like im getting defensive either, and i never said you personally made excuses. go look back at your fellow enrages poster (sheswes)
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    im not getting defensive at all, i dont see where it looks like im getting defensive either, and i never said you personally made excuses. go look back at your fellow enrages poster (sheswes)
    look at what?
    some troll archer prob from ur guild made a stupid post so i answered lol that's all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I told myself last night I wasn't gonna post in this thread....b:shutup

Prior to the TW we KNEW there was a high probability that we were going to forfeit The City of Lost.

Hate to burst your bubbles, but Lost was sacrificed for the greater good.

80ppl 6catas vs 40 4catas
    What better a way to train newer less TW experienced players than showing them Victory isn't always 100%?

Use that 20m coin gift to buy a reality check.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nubble - Heavens Tear
    Nubble - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    seems that u dont have enough players online for even 2 TW's just wondering what happens if tao/salad/triad attack same time :p
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    seems that u dont have enough players online for even 2 TW's just wondering what happens if tao/salad/triad attack same time :p

Obvious answer is we loose a land? Im sure you will find out this coming weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Sonnestark - Heavens Tear
    Sonnestark - Heavens Tear Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So now the message is Enrage willingly gave up Lost City to us in 9 minutes... better to appear guilty than incompetent, I see. So the sudden influx of Enrage members, likely from the Caesar TW, when the Crystal fell under 20% must have been our imaginations.

Sheswes, you responded to Mosz. Personally, I thought he was a disgruntled member from Enrage, he's certainly not from Tao.

And Cat, taking the posts from me and Sticky fully in context, do you really see any instance where we were outright bragging?
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
    edited June 2009
    So now the message is Enrage willingly gave up Lost City to us in 9 minutes... better to appear guilty than incompetent, I see.

Guilty? Of what? Playing the game using our own strategy rather than the popular consensus of HT?

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    *whine* Stop iiiiit...!! No more Faction Fighting before TW's! Everything'll be put into better light this coming up weekend, 'kay?

I mean, I'm friends with most everyone on here, and I don't wanna risk losing that friendship just because our Factions are buttin' heads...I'm just here to have fun and learn a bit more about TW. Hell, my goal for this weekend is to die less than ten times...though I don't think that'll be possible...whatever.

b:chuckle

In short; peace, love, carebearness, shave the whales, yadda-yadda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited June 2009
    *whine* Stop iiiiit...!! No more Faction Fighting before TW's! Everything'll be put into better light this coming up weekend, 'kay?

I mean, I'm friends with most everyone on here, and I don't wanna risk losing that friendship just because our Factions are buttin' heads...I'm just here to have fun and learn a bit more about TW. Hell, my goal for this weekend is to die less than ten times...though I don't think that'll be possible...whatever.

b:chuckle

In short; peace, love, carebearness, shave the whales, yadda-yadda.
    Last week, Tao was all over the place, pushing into the Enrage base even as our Crystal was going down. We went down in little more than 20 min. Our response, "Yeah, we ****ed up." Not even a mention of that being our *first* serious TW against the strongest faction on the server.

Enrage inadequately split it's forces this week, and lost City of the Lost in under 9 minutes. Their response, a friggin' wall of excuses and bluster. Honestly, after my post, I was expecting them to come back in equally good graces with "We'll get you next week, good fight." How disappointing.

Well, with the exception of Cat, Nekhebet, and Sheswes though. At least they were sensible.
    Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    No. Both sides just pointed out the truth.
    There is no "grace" there is just the truth.

Tao played their "this is our first TW blah blah blah" a lot too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    So now the message is Enrage willingly gave up Lost City to us in 9 minutes... better to appear guilty than incompetent, I see.

Sheswes, you responded to Mosz. Personally, I thought he was a disgruntled member from Enrage, he's certainly not from Tao.

And Cat, taking the posts from me and Sticky fully in context, do you really see any instance where we were outright bragging?

Willingly might not be the right word, we did send 40 people we had online there and I really do hope and Im sure they did try. We were just more strategic in the plan that we would rather lose LC then lose against Caeser.

Were we willing to lose LC to win against Ceaser? Yes.
    Did we give it up willingly with no fight at all? No or at least I hope so, we just didnt make it our priority when it came to our TW plans this week.

I cant say much on the actual battle cause I was in the Caeser on. So I can only comment on what the plan was.

I dont think this week will be any different. Im sure we will be attacked by Triad, Tao, and Caeser again. Im pretty positive will well pretty much hand over Arch. Dont know how we will go on Caeser and Tao now. Since we beat Caeser we might make Tao priority again just to see. Or maybe will will split more evenly and to the 3 hour guard the base thing( god I hope not, I would rather lose then spend 3 hours huddled in base lol)

I dont really think you were outright bragging, there were subtle hints of it in there, thats just the nature of things. Im used to Sticky by now, Ill just go beat up his ego later in PMs. <3 Sticky!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited June 2009
    Willingly might not be the right word, we did send 40 people there and I really do hope and Im sure they did try. We were just more strategic in the plan that we would rather lose LC then lose against Caeser.

Were we willing to lose LC to win against Ceaser? Yes.
    Did we give it up willingly with no fight at all? No, we just didnt make it our priority.

I dont really think you were outright bragging, there were subtle hints of it in there, thats just the nature of things. Im used to Sticky by now, Ill just go beat up his ego later in PMs. <3 Sticky!!
    The sensible one.

I'll probably get the same from Aesthor >_>
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    The sensible one.

I'll probably get the same from Aesthor >_>

See just like that. The subtle you way you did that.

To any outsider it might look like your actually being nice. However giving how you feel/felt about Aest and your past posts between the 2 of you, I know it has a different meaning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• FiveAlive - Heavens Tear
    FiveAlive - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I thought Enrage defended Casear so they wouldnt attack Archo next week, thats why they gave up Lost :O
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I dun think so, as Triad will attack archo next week anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear
    ShadowxBlade - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:surrender
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009

<3 moar b:laughb:laugh
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I dun think so, as Triad will attack archo next week anyway.

Triad attack someone that isnt a "dying" guild hmmm first time for everything b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celric - Heavens Tear
    Celric - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    W000t more drama threads. This is quite interesting.
    If this is Tao bragging. I'd stfu already. If its not... well. idk what to say... Keep up the good drama! Being attacked by 2 guilds isn't easy. From what I saw through all that lag was full force lag attack. Was a fun fight.
    Year's have gone by.

Got Rice?
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    HT has the best Drama. <3 it. Anyways Im just glad there are not many Rad or evo lands in the south so the 4 factions that are currently the most powerful have to bump heads. no matter how it goes TW where more than 10 people show up to fight is more fun, than spending all that time getting ready just to walk to the crystal and have a tea party.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Triad attack someone that isnt a "dying" guild hmmm first time for everything b:chuckle

Well you have to remember they will have 2 other large guilds attacking us at the same time and an 8 cata advantage. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    From my point of view it seems like Enrage put up a token effort to avoid being called hypocrits for all the flack they've given Radiance regarding no shows. We can argue back and forth all week the reasons why but it's all history now.

I couldn't care less basically, we're now 20 mil richer which was always the plan.
    I like pie
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    From my point of view it seems like Enrage put up a token effort to avoid being called hypocrits for all the flack they've given Radiance regarding no shows. We can argue back and forth all week the reasons why but it's all history now.

I couldn't care less basically, we're now 20 mil richer which was always the plan.

Only reason we gave radiance so much grief is because they gave us so much grief over it when we were in RoC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited June 2009
    Only reason we gave radiance so much grief is because they gave us so much grief over it when we were in RoC.

Revenge is a dish best served with a side of Fava Beans, and a nice Chianti...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear
    Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Revenge is 3 things:

1. A dish best served cold
    2. SWEET
    3. a thing that people like me look for when they get PKed, KSed or lose in a duel

b:laugh
    Once a Ninja
    Now a Samarai
    Always a BladeMaster

I am SonicSlashar and I have spoken
    edited June 2009
    Revenge is a dish best served with a side of Fava Beans, and a nice Chianti...?

It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    See just like that. The subtle you way you did that.

To any outsider it might look like your actually being nice. However giving how you feel/felt about Aest and your past posts between the 2 of you, I know it has a different meaning.
    You are aware that Aesthor is on my friends list ingame, right?
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    You are aware that Aesthor is on my friends list ingame, right?

When did you guys make up? b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited June 2009
    When did you guys make up? b:scorn
    Never? We just both enjoy a good flame war.

Indeed, the last time I pm'ed her ingame, she described in detail a scenario of her breaking my nose with her heel after leaping into a flying roundhouse kick >_>