edited June 2009
    Bramble hood + Flesh ream

Veno has my vote
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear
    Polyhymnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wizards are finally in last place. That took long enough.
  • LenfantLoup - Heavens Tear
    LenfantLoup - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Bramble hood + Flesh ream

Veno has my vote

Hmmm... I'd say Wings of Grace/Winged Shell + Barrage of Arrows has a similar effect Mys. lol

So again, I am not voting for any OP class because I believe all class come with disadvantage and advantage.
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Winged shell/ Wings of grace has no effect to Flesh ream.
    you can't Grace/shell and barrage dude, not enough sparks.

Those arent even cleric moves lenny.

BRAMBLE HOOD REDUCES ALL DAMAGE TAKEN BY 70% FOR 15 SECONDS

now lenny... come again?
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hmmm... I'd say Wings of Grace/Winged Shell + Barrage of Arrows has a similar effect Mys. lol

So again, I am not voting for any OP class because I believe all class come with disadvantage and advantage.
    omg a player with common sense in their logic! i commend you on being an intelligent poster
    edited June 2009
    omg a player with common sense in their logic! i commend you on being an intelligent poster

Tearvalerin
  • LenfantLoup - Heavens Tear
    LenfantLoup - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I might be an archer noob since i never played one. but yes you can have enough sparks for sure, and with full sparks and chi you can still use shell since there will be a bar of chi left to use. Also try to manu some remedies.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Are you comparing pheonix bleed to armageddon?

Pheonix bleed has a 15second cooldown and takes no chi nor MP.

Perdition / Armageddon is a barb level 59 ultimate move that takes 2 sparks, half of hp, and half mp.

If barbs could spam perdition every 15 seconds with no hp/mp usage I'm sure people would be QQ'ing about that as well.

People were QQing about barbs and Armageddon due to Tree of Protection and 10-20k(normal - crit) attacks when the attacks were connecting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Wings of grace reduces damage taken by 30%, bramble hood is 70%
    both last 15 seconds.

Bleed will still tick for 2k, and you're gone.

Wings of grace 1 spark - barrage 2 spark - no more for winged shell :)

I > Lenny :)
  • thorrr
    thorrr Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    voted veno. i needed to be honest

im playing a (lowlvl) one now, much better than the barb and the wizard that i tryed.

what a shame it only comes in female :)
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sword BM hands down, played right and lvl 90+

Not a chance in hell.

Proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR4SIcOYFsA
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Not a chance in hell.

Proof:

Thats obviously a private server.
    edited June 2009
    Not a chance in hell.

Proof:

That's an Axe BM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I choose E for everyone.

Nix is a pet not a veno

Herc is a pet not a veno

Therefore there is no class.

Pets, yes but not class.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited June 2009
    I choose E for everyone.

Nix is a pet not a veno

Herc is a pet not a veno

Therefore there is no class.

Pets, yes but not class.

ummm, what? Only venos have pets, which make pets a veno ability. Pets r not players and can't beseen as individual entities that can be op. You will never find a lone herc running around a map by itself killing mobs.
    edited June 2009
    blah whos the r tard who bumped this thread, it was inactive and buried for a reason
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You will never find a lone herc running around a map by itself killing mobs.
    I wanna see that :D

Anyway, voted. I think my co-worker heard me laugh when I saw the results.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2009
    ummm, what? Only venos have pets, which make pets a veno ability. Pets r not players and can't beseen as individual entities that can be op. You will never find a lone herc running around a map by itself killing mobs.

Actually, that is false. A lot of people make the claim that the pets themselves are OP, or that the skill Flesh Ream is OP, and not necessarily that the venomancer, any of the other pets, or any of the other pet skills or class skills are OP. Are you trying to say that they are wrong in their assessment that only a small aspect of the class is OP, and that any venomancer regardless of build, pet, or what skills the pet has is OP? Or is it only a single aspect regarding a single pet skill that is OP and has people QQing to no end?

If someone had some ungodly weapon that no one else had, and went around killing everyone would the person be OP because they had the weapon, or would the weapon itself be OP? By your logic, the player would be OP because the weapon cannot run around killing other players all by itself even if that same player couldn't do that without the weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    thorrr wrote: »
    voted veno. i needed to be honest

im playing a (lowlvl) one now, much better than the barb and the wizard that i tryed.

what a shame it only comes in female :)

having a low lvl isnt exactly a good thing to base your answer on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Actually, that is false. A lot of people make the claim that the pets themselves are OP, or that the skill Flesh Ream is OP, and not necessarily that the venomancer, any of the other pets, or any of the other pet skills or class skills are OP. Are you trying to say that they are wrong in their assessment that only a small aspect of the class is OP, and that any venomancer regardless of build, pet, or what skills the pet has is OP? Or is it only a single aspect regarding a single pet skill that is OP and has people QQing to no end?

The individual builds are not what make a class op. It is the CAPABILITIES of the class that make them over powered. Just because a certain veno does not have a certain pet doesn't mean they will never be able to own that pet and use it to the fullest.

Yes, It is one aspect of the venomancer, their pet, that make them op, but the pet is still an aspect only available to venomancers, so it is still them that are overpowered. Just because It's only one thing about a class that is op doesn't make the class less overpowered.
    If someone had some ungodly weapon that no one else had, and went around killing everyone would the person be OP because they had the weapon, or would the weapon itself be OP? By your logic, the player would be OP because the weapon cannot run around killing other players all by itself even if that same player couldn't do that without the weapon.

Ofcorse they would be op. As I said above, just because it is one aspect of a person/class doesn't make it any less unfair. The person is op because their weapon is op.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    with the release of genies, barbs are op as ****. they can tank a nix and can 1 shot 4/6 classes. first time i've seen so much damage pop up on my character was from a 94 barb.
  • DarkReCon - Heavens Tear
    DarkReCon - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    with the release of genies, barbs are op as ****. they can tank a nix and can 1 shot 4/6 classes. first time i've seen so much damage pop up on my character was from a 94 barb.

I have to agree.. I have a barb in Dreamweaver (lvl60+) and I can take out most everyone and everything in my lvl area.. except for a veno using Bramble Hood cause I kill myself but that is one spell that takes forever to cooldown, can not count that.. After the introduction of Genies the Barbs have become much more powerful and I would also have to say that certain skills that the genies have would catapult the Archer over the Veno in the OP Polls.. I vote Barbs then Archers then Venos..
    Why wont my sig work.. Not kool..
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    damn, why is everyone so obsessed with this?? b:angry

NO CLASS IS OPed!
    which class is most OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
    edited June 2009
    The individual builds are not what make a class op. It is the CAPABILITIES of the class that make them over powered. Just because a certain veno does not have a certain pet doesn't mean they will never be able to own that pet and use it to the fullest.

Yes, It is one aspect of the venomancer, their pet, that make them op, but the pet is still an aspect only available to venomancers, so it is still them that are overpowered. Just because It's only one thing about a class that is op doesn't make the class less overpowered.

If what is OP can run around by itself with little to no help from the venomancer herself, then it can be classified by itself as being OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    damn, why is everyone so obsessed with this?? b:angry

NO CLASS IS OPed!
    ^ this is the truth
    /endthread
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have to disagree if I ever see that lone nix running around the map I'm running lol
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have to disagree if I ever see that lone nix running around the map I'm running lol

let the flame thread die already....

no 1 class is OP, the nix and veno arent OP or bugged.

just let this thread die like it should have on post 1
    edited June 2009
    If what is OP can run around by itself with little to no help from the venomancer herself, then it can be classified by itself as being OP.

Key word: if. This is not about what things would be like if certain elements of a single class ran around pking. This discussion is about what is and what isn't.
  • drsteffo
    drsteffo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Venomancers are supposed to be a solo class. Then to keep things balanced they should be the worst class for TT runs, fb runs and TW, not the superior class there too. Of course its unbalanced that only one class get to buy an OP item from cash shop not available to other classes and in addition get a bugged OP skill. If archers like me could buy a cash shop bow that 1 hit everything I would not be surprised to see many high lvl archers buy that bow. Would you? That being said I would not like to play the OP class in any game.
This discussion has been closed.