Most OP class

Comments

• Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It was a threesome, but Chuck had to pay to partake because my dad's > chuck.

lmao ljfhdgljd
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So did my dad. What's your point?

*Darth Vader breathing* Luke... I am your father....
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *Darth Vader breathing* Luke... I am your father....

I'm sorry, but you seem to have dialed the wrong number. There's no one named Luke here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    <
    Mastur Cheef
    mai r0f1c0pt3r goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi
  • erethizon1
    erethizon1 Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Chuck Norris is a Has-been, all the noobs like to use him in their stupid jokes, that make no sense.

Actually there is a whole joke book. It is actually quite funny.

http://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Chuck-Norris-Greatest/dp/1592403441

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. Afterward, they were renamed the Islands.

Most guys can write their name in the snow when they pee. Chuck Norris can write his name in concrete.

You have to be in a silly mood to read the book, but when you are in the right mood it is hilarious.
    edited June 2009
    can we go back to the topic pls???
  • Kurovanova - Harshlands
    Kurovanova - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    venos in bikini are OP.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavy veno in training!b:cute
    I need a Herc so bad...b:cry
    Elves are cute.b:dirty
    This is the last bear--->b:bye
  • Superstes - Harshlands
    Superstes - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hmm.. before anything is said i will say i expect to get flamed for this post. bashed at and so forth Yes my grammer is horrible and so forth i know this but....

I'm so sick and tired of seeing how one class is OP and so forth. Every class out there in my opinion is perfectly set up. Every class has its strengths and weakness's If they didn't then it would be pointless. ZOMG LIKE NO VENO HAS HERC/NIX's... Who cares, with enough effort and knowing How to play your character they can be taken down. ZOMG Wizards hit to hard.. Yeah but most cant take more than 4/5 hits before they fall over i would know i got a 52 wizard myself. but it is proven time after time in every game out there. If you can Play your class properly, it may take more effort and skill but i don't care what class you are. you still fall the same so if this class is OP, or this one is to weak, learn how to play so you can beat them instead of making pointless threads Whining about it, or go find another game.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    we've heard that speech a million times man, people are too thick headed here to get it. someone delete this spam thread.
  • Asgenar - Lost City
    Asgenar - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    edit .
    edited June 2009
    edit .

I approve of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    edit .
    this has to have been the most genious post this forum has ever seen
    edited June 2009
    Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hmm.. before anything is said i will say i expect to get flamed for this post. bashed at and so forth Yes my grammer is horrible and so forth i know this but....

I'm so sick and tired of seeing how one class is OP and so forth. Every class out there in my opinion is perfectly set up. Every class has its strengths and weakness's If they didn't then it would be pointless. ZOMG LIKE NO VENO HAS HERC/NIX's... Who cares, with enough effort and knowing How to play your character they can be taken down. ZOMG Wizards hit to hard.. Yeah but most cant take more than 4/5 hits before they fall over i would know i got a 52 wizard myself. but it is proven time after time in every game out there. If you can Play your class properly, it may take more effort and skill but i don't care what class you are. you still fall the same so if this class is OP, or this one is to weak, learn how to play so you can beat them instead of making pointless threads Whining about it, or go find another game.

im sorry but u are missleading too meny ppl, have u tryed pvping ur own lvl veno with nix? ofc she can go down but if u take her down 3 times out if 10 u should be proud of urself and the veno should change to herc and never pvp again. if the veno will use her skill and kite the right way u wont even get 2 out of 10.. u might get 1.

how only 1 (chosen) class have 200$ cashshop item whos very effective and still be ballanced with the rest? and to top it all it got a kickas5 bleed bug.. we might been able to worh with that advantge if the bleed wasnt bugged.

have u tryed soloing a venom? try make one for fun, see how easy it goes and how rich u turn out. now think that u caould solo TT at lvl 60 with magnmite!think waht could u do with the awsome herc!

and the most importent, just look how meny of them venoms running around, much much much more than any other class, u think its cuz theres more female players?

dun sell us ur BS, plenty of evidense out there for u to go that way.
    edited June 2009
    uh you cant make stereotypes man. your arguments are biased rumors based off whiny peoples opinions.
    how only 1 (chosen) class have 200$ cashshop item whos very effective and still be ballanced with the rest?
    veno spells do half the damage wizards and clerics are capable of.
    have u tryed soloing a venom? try make one for fun, see how easy it goes and how rich u turn out. now think that u caould solo TT at lvl 60 with magnmite!think waht could u do with the awsome herc!
    theres so many idiot venomancers soloing TT that our servers TT junk is worthless. archers and BMs can out kill mobs and make more $ at higher levels. so how are we able to get rich again?
    and the most importent, just look how meny of them venoms running around, much much much more than any other class, u think its cuz theres more female players?
    its only because of stupid stereotypes like these that people make them.
    dun sell us ur BS, plenty of evidense out there for u to go that way.
    follow your own advice nerd
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    can we go back to the topic pls???

That, coming from the asstard who spammed all this **** below me? Blow me. Oh, and this thread? It's almost as sad as you. almost. b:bye
    anyone with a machine gun can kill Bruce Lee...
    but if u try to shoot Chuck Norris with it.... you end up killing urself....
    kk now lets stop this conversation, which does not have to do anything with PWI
    your mom....
    i did ur mom...b:chuckle
    Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol
    <
    Mastur Cheef
    mai r0f1c0pt3r goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    venos are OP, unless I onehit them there is no way to win usually, bramble level 10 is pure death, if they manage to stun u u'll lose 80% hp before wake up, if they just run away while sending u Nix u are dead soon, if they are light or heavy armor u are dead, instant heals are sad... u are dead, their magic attack may be lower than a cleric or wizard but add the OP damage of the Nix (a Herc or pet can do a good damage aniway) and... guess what ? u are dead <_<

I pvp a lot and the only class that can look at me and roll their face on a button and kill me are venos, I tried myself making a veno to a certain level and they don't seem to need skill, u can actually grind with a level 40 weapon at 60 and still kill them pretty fast
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    That, coming from the asstard who spammed all this **** below me? Blow me. Oh, and this thread? It's almost as sad as you. almost. b:bye

LOL wat a f'aggotb:infuriated
    edited June 2009
    i think we can all agree level 1 wizards are, and just shut this reta rded thread down already
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    It appears I have to repeat myself.
    truekossy wrote: »
    This poll is missing the catshop class.
    edited June 2009
    venos are OP, unless I onehit them there is no way to win usually, bramble level 10 is pure death, if they manage to stun u u'll lose 80% hp before wake up, if they just run away while sending u Nix u are dead soon, if they are light or heavy armor u are dead, instant heals are sad... u are dead, their magic attack may be lower than a cleric or wizard but add the OP damage of the Nix (a Herc or pet can do a good damage aniway) and... guess what ? u are dead <_<

I pvp a lot and the only class that can look at me and roll their face on a button and kill me are venos, I tried myself making a veno to a certain level and they don't seem to need skill, u can actually grind with a level 40 weapon at 60 and still kill them pretty fast

Are you dueling venos or TW against them? If it's TW, where's the cleric? b:puzzled

OMG, grinding level 60 mobs with a 4x M. Weapon??? So what? You can do that because you have a pet taking all the damage. You could do that with a Wand of Colors for all it matters. Do that without a pet out, and you'll find yourself taking a lot of damage, and probably either dying or running away most of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Are you dueling venos or TW against them? If it's TW, where's the cleric? b:puzzled

OMG, grinding level 60 mobs with a 4x M. Weapon??? So what? You can do that because you have a pet taking all the damage. You could do that with a Wand of Colors for all it matters. Do that without a pet out, and you'll find yourself taking a lot of damage, and probably either dying or running away most of the time.

both, and I don't have a cleric cuz I'm not a cat puller

In TW is harder than duel cuz of their charm <_< they can purge, amplify, 1 spell+nix and u are doomed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    both, and I don't have a cleric cuz I'm not a cat puller

In TW is harder than duel cuz of their charm <_< they can purge, amplify, 1 spell+nix and u are doomed

So, there isn't anyone else there? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    So, there isn't anyone else there? b:puzzled

when u are in the air like 50 vs 50 it's a madness, but if u get targeted by a veno 80+ u should probably drop and run away <_<

unless u survive enough to ask for assist attack ;(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    when u are in the air like 50 vs 50 it's a madness, but if u get targeted by a veno 80+ u should probably drop and run away <_<

unless u survive enough to ask for assist attack ;(

I can see how running around by yourself in a massive battle will get you killed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LenfantLoup - Heavens Tear
    LenfantLoup - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh just shut up now before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot than you already are...too late.

You take things out of context to make yourself look good when everyone can plainly see you are just being stupid.

No class is overpowered there are just a bunch of morons that don't know how to play that think things are overpowered.

I have to agree with you Zoe!!! It is all about how much one knows about the class and how good one can play it!

Venos dont have many good aoe skills like most of you do when you reach lv59? At least cleric got the high dmg razor feathers and tempest...

It is true that herc and nix look overpowered to some people but hey, they are priced for something right? I can remember clearly that venomancers are not listed on the Zhen list and for that reason alone, venos should have a herc to aoe grind! In addition, most of you enjoy having herc to tank in the game, so why complaining after being helped?

Finally, I have to say that please dont take herc for granted! Venos are actually paying a huge amount of money buying meat every time it dies...
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    LOL i get killed by venos with nixes everyday in PK
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have to agree with you Zoe!!! It is all about how much one knows about the class and how good one can play it!

Venos dont have many good aoe skills like most of you do when you reach lv59? At least cleric got the high dmg razor feathers and tempest...

It is true that herc and nix look overpowered to some people but hey, they are priced for something right? I can remember clearly that venomancers are not listed on the Zhen list and for that reason alone, venos should have a herc to aoe grind! In addition, most of you enjoy having herc to tank in the game, so why complaining after being helped?

Finally, I have to say that please dont take herc for granted! Venos are actually paying a huge amount of money buying meat every time it dies...
    i want a 200$ godly weapon in cash shop for barbarians then please.
    and a 200$ item that lets me solo most TT's.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    like i said in other threads, endgame weapons costing over 20mil (wayyy over) exists for all classes, it's just that it's not available to us until higher levels. look up the mats for your TT90
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    and? venos ALSO get access to these weapons, i want a weapon ONLY for BARBS than i can buy out of the cash shop and not work for pl0x.
This discussion has been closed.