Most OP class

15678911»

Comments

• Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I thought this died?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I thought this died?

When it finally fades to page 2/3 and gets necro'd in a couple weeks to a month it will finally die because a mod/admin locks it. Until then, it'll either be a live and kicking or hiding in the graveyard waiting to be raised.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • davijohans
    davijohans Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009

1- its allways the venos to claim thigs r balanced, or a 2ndry char of a veno
    2- i started a veno, it rox cant wait to herc lvl 60-70 than nix lvl75-80
    3- upperently 50% of pwi are playing venoms, thous the ones who voted for othe chars ( randomly, u know that cuz its around 10% each)
    4- just u wait till ill have my nix :) and im talking to all of u on LC , ill make RQ look like little pure angels
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm guessing you've never been on Lost City if you fail to comprehend who Spirea is and what she's getting at.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
    edited July 2009
    davijohans wrote: »
    1- its allways the venos to claim thigs r balanced, or a 2ndry char of a veno
    2- i started a veno, it rox cant wait to herc lvl 60-70 than nix lvl75-80
    3- upperently 50% of pwi are playing venoms, thous the ones who voted for othe chars ( randomly, u know that cuz its around 10% each)
    4- just u wait till ill have my nix :) and im talking to all of u on LC , ill make RQ look like little pure angels

1. Because sarcasm is so hard to understand, right?

3. Because polls on a forum are soooo representative of the breakdown between classes.

4. Uh-huh, sure you will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm guessing you've never been on Lost City if you fail to comprehend who Spirea is and what she's getting at.

why say something like that if 1/5 of the ppl don't know who yr talking about

explain
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Spirea's a lv.100(maybe 101, haven't checked in a while) Wizard. She's been complaining about the Phoenix since before it was released over here(former my-en player). She also likes to make parody guides for classes.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    well i still think every other class should get a pheonix ">_<

a veno with a pheonix can even kill a GM with crazy dmg axes b:angry
    now tell me they're not overpowered

problem is , i like this game but , the devs and GM's are way too much concentrating on getting money on their bank account's rather then keeping and getting new players ,

if you go and look at the starter villages, they're not as crowded anymore as they used to , and prolly 50% of those new ppl are alt's from ppl

this just because alot of things , one main thing is devs thinking about how to get money and not fix stuff that's scaring away ppl
    edited July 2009
    well i still think every other class should get a pheonix ">_<

a veno with a pheonix can even kill a GM with crazy dmg axes b:angry
    now tell me they're not overpowered

problem is , i like this game but , the devs and GM's are way too much concentrating on getting money on their bank account's rather then keeping and getting new players ,

if you go and look at the starter villages, they're not as crowded anymore as they used to , and prolly 50% of those new ppl are alt's from ppl

this just because alot of things , one main thing is devs thinking about how to get money and not fix stuff that's scaring away ppl

The reason starter villages are not as full as they used to be is because the bulk of the characters are much much higher. The day the servers opened on Harshlands, there were characters everywhere you looked and everyone was fighting over the mobs, but now those players have spread out a lot more, and the starting areas are much emptier with mostly alts and a few new players starting on those servers.

It simply has less to do with what devs are thinking about and more to do with where the bulk of the characters are leveling now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    The reason starter villages are not as full as they used to be is because the bulk of the characters are much much higher. The day the servers opened on Harshlands, there were characters everywhere you looked and everyone was fighting over the mobs, but now those players have spread out a lot more, and the starting areas are much emptier with mostly alts and a few new players starting on those servers.

It simply has less to do with what devs are thinking about and more to do with where the bulk of the characters are leveling now.

shush :d they still need too fix the problem with solo class now owning in soloing AND pvp idc about herc ... they're solo class i'm fine with that ^_^

but why make a solo class better then utlimate killing class archer -_-
    edited July 2009
    shush :d they still need too fix the problem with solo class now owning in soloing AND pvp idc about herc ... they're solo class i'm fine with that ^_^

but why make a solo class better then utlimate killing class archer -_-

Don't archers and blademasters pass venomancers leveling wise past level 60?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leprechaundh - Sanctuary
    Leprechaundh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    All classes have their aspects that make them seem OP.

Wizards can crank out some serious pwnage. When I was in the high 40's I did twice the damage as a lvl 60 BM, and I was LA build back then. Now I am full arcane, and can crush every mob my lvl and a many lvls above. I have stolen aggro from a lvl 80 barb, and I was able to solo Manta by lvl 63 (But wouldn't cuz it takes too damn long). Sure, herc makes venos extremely good soloers (normal mobs), but they begin to get surpassed by wizards at lvl 60+ (Excluding TT, FB, ect). And, as for PVP, pets are not invincable. Once you take it out the veno is hopeless, and it's more like target practace from there (Keep in mind that these situations are hypothetical, as I haven't done any real pvp since 40).

Are venos OP when you completely ignore the variables of player skill and luck? yes.
    Should one care? not much.

All classes can kill each other if they know how to do it. It all depends on experience, and luck. This poll, however, Is not taking into account player skill and other unforeseeable variables, as they go by person to person, and are unpredictable. Venos are at a slight advantage in pvp (though they will never surpass the evil archers >:[ ) and they have a large advantage when soloing (TT/FB/ECT, not mob by mob basis. Anyone can kill a mob).

Some classes have to try harder in different areas to accomplish what other classes can do easier, but it isn't impossible. Although, as I said before, this isn't about player skill, it's about basic ability. I would have to say, based on basic ability, that venos would, in fact, appear to be OP.

That's as good as I can explain it at this moment, and I hope it gets my point across...

...basics...not scenarios...
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I vote for none.
    I kill things b:victory
  • toast223
    toast223 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    it was so cute when people thought sword bms where pwnage (some time ago)
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I pick the necro class. They're like cockroaches. ^
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    As soon as I saw Veno in the lead I knew it was a necro b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Venos so op...good old days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Closed for necro. ><
This discussion has been closed.