Most OP class

Options

Comments

• Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I would not say any class is insanely OP. But untamed: venos and barbs do have the upper hand in pvp...specially venos with nix + bugged bleed. And barbs being the only class that can have insane Hp + tank 3-4 people + do high dmg. Venos and barbs just have more advantages than other classes and better skills...and venos having a skill with no pvp reduction.

Still amazes me when people think classes are completely balanced in PW and its all about who plays the char, dunno if they are just naive or just spamming it out of old habit. Seriously have anyone ever played a f2p game where classes are 100% balanced? I sure haven't. And PWI is for sure not an exception. Even tho highly refined gear and lvl matters somewhat more than class...or if you can buy and use a nix.

Even on the oldest server of PW its not balanced and will never be. But there 8jun endgame mages pretty much 1 shoot everyone. Will prolly take years before we have any of those baddies here tho.
  • _Sharess_ - Heavens Tear
    _Sharess_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    After reading all the options, debates and flames... I have figured it out! The one class that can consistantly shut me down with little to no effort. The class that can bring my PWI playing to a screetching halt, regardless of how good I'm doing. The one class that is so OP no one can go up againsed it and come out undamaged...

The Wife.b:surrender
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Still amazes me when people think classes are completely balanced in PW and its all about who plays the char, dunno if they are just naive or just spamming it out of old habit. Seriously have anyone ever played a f2p game where classes are 100% balanced? I sure haven't. And PWI is for sure not an exception. Even tho highly refined gear and lvl matters somewhat more than class...or if you can buy and use a nix.

Even on the oldest server of PW its not balanced and will never be. But there 8jun endgame mages pretty much 1 shoot everyone. Will prolly take years before we have any of those baddies here tho.

I think they are balanced as well as they can be without creating balance issues. The last game I played was P2P, and they were constantly trying to balance classes to keep both PvP and PvE aspects balanced which in turn created new balance issues as some classes suddenly became unbalanced and others became next to useless in either PvP or PvE or both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Speaking of which, what idiot would use a blinding radiance? i dont think you know a thing about archers man...

most archers stick with a +5 or higher of this:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/items/14894
    crimson horn, if not the best bow in game.

oyes because people dont make typos at 5 AM. mr i cant put a space between flesh ream, its two words.

what does this have to do with anything? if anything it just proves my point archers power level way faster than any veno could, and not only that, shows BMs can as well.

you obviously did not read either, i said ' he says under 60 DQs is a bad hour' that is a minimum. my leveling spot, ominous mages in ancient HT, only yields ~40-50 an hour, has nothing to do with 'doing something wrong,' drops arent guarenteed every kill, and seeing as archers can kill faster than a chicken can, its obviously gunna bring in more.

and a venomancer can counter these any better how...? archers have evasion, a stun, a position lock, a slowing move, among many other things to prevent you from getting to them. venos have 1 stun, maybe 2 if youre PKing out doors... which have little stun time to begin with, and no def at all.. Im not gunna charge someone in FF just to position lock them lol.

spark/crits in general are usually enough to kill most classes by 9x.

um blinding radiance is what most archers strive for by lvl90...

soulsmasher is TT80 gold...this is what you get if you're really rich. really, really, rich.
    most archers wouldnt get this, most gets flash fire or chained jail as their TT80, or some even stick with wind and clouds in their 80s. anyways, i dont think i've yet seen a 9x archer w/ soulsmasher

also, you vastly exaggerate archers' grinding speed vs. venos'. the bird hits the low end of what i hit, except the bird attacks faster, and combined with a venos' nukes, the veno's grinding speed is very much comparable with mine. this i know from asking (venos my level or below) with phoenixes how much their bird hits, and i watch how fast their mobs drop compared to how fast mine do. now i suppose you can + your weapon and grind faster, but seriously, not every archer can or does that, at least phoenixes level with you, weapons do not, and it'd be hard trying to sell the damn thing for a reasonable price after too much refinement.

now fishing is another matter, but you fish in squads anyway
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mefinix - Sanctuary
    Mefinix - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First i do have a lvl 48 veno so im not a nub b:laugh

but seriously there are so many f***ing threads about how venos are OP and OMG THE NIX IS OP!!!!!! yea ok the nix is OP but like said before the veno isn't. Theres a reason why the dam nix is a cash shop pet and not a regular pet u can just tame. All you people have to stop complaining about it cuz seriously its getting real annoying with these millions of threads about venos are OP OP OP OP OP OP !!!!!!!!!! blah blah and more **** keeps rolling out of your mouths.

This thread is meant for a vote. A VOTE! Not another thread about **** venos being OP.

I had to get it out......im good now b:bye
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    NO OTHER CLASS CAN BE MORE OP THAN....

Chuck Norris
    edited June 2009
    Options
    n e ways... barbs r actually OP now... wootage!
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    n e ways... barbs r actually OP now... wootage!

I agree. Barbs are OP! The reason why I made a barb.. got enough coins to +10 his end game weapon and maybe +5 his every equipment at end game! b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Mefinix - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yea wootage, venos arent the only one b:pleased
    but idk the skills that got upgraded for barb, could you tell me y they are OP now/what got added on to them?
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yea wootage, venos arent the only one b:pleased
    but idk the skills that got upgraded for barb, could you tell me y they are OP now/what got added on to them?

Not exactly OP but it's nearly impossible to kill them one vs one. If they have a good weapon, they'll pretty much kill all 1 vs 1. I'm talking about lvl 90ish barbs FYI. Their mighty swing and flesh always hit now. With the use of Tree of Protection and their insane HP, they'll one hit robe classes with Perdiction.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    sorry cant its a barb's dirty little secret....b:chuckle
  • Mefinix - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Options
    ah haaaa ic, HAHA dread i got hte answer anyways b:pleased

thx for the info. b:pleased

I will be making a veno on Lost City name Mefinix. Its the first time going on that server so no friends =[ but i am a guy so guys, dont hit on me oO
    edited June 2009
    Options
    b:cryb:cryb:cry
    edited June 2009
    Options
    NO OTHER CLASS CAN BE MORE OP THAN....

Chuck Norris

LIES

Bruce Lee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    LIES

Bruce Lee

It was called acting... and guess what? Bruce Lee died...
    Chuck Norris is immortal
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    AND GUESS WHAT...
    that is bruce lee and a very young chuck norris. guess who died.
    bruce-lee-chuck-norris.jpg
    edited June 2009
    Options
    It was called acting... and guess what? Bruce Lee died...
    Chuck Norris is immortal

The whole chuck norris **** is all based on acting, therefore Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    first off, thanks for not showing Chuck Norris' front side... he was very hairy in that movie....
    2nd....
    its called acting... and in rl guess who died...
    also... chuck didn't get his powers till he got his beard....
    well actually he had them but just couldn't use them without his beard... or else his 3rd all powerful fist in his chin would be revealed...
    he can only use his powers when he activates his chin fist...
    Chuck Norris > ALL
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    no one knows how bruce lee died though. chuck norris is just a washed up almost 70 year old man. (born march 8th 1940 i think) and his real name is carlos ray norris
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Chuck Norris is a Has-been, all the noobs like to use him in their stupid jokes, that make no sense.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    first off, thanks for not showing Chuck Norris' front side... he was very hairy in that movie....
    2nd....
    its called acting... and in rl guess who died...
    also... chuck didn't get his powers till he got his beard....
    well actually he had them but just couldn't use them without his beard... or else his 3rd all powerful fist in his chin would be revealed...
    he can only use his powers when he activates his chin fist...
    Chuck Norris > ALL

Doesn't change the fact that Bruce Lee had more ability in his little finger when he was alive than Chuck Norris ever had in his entire body.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    anyone with a machine gun can kill Bruce Lee...
    but if u try to shoot Chuck Norris with it.... you end up killing urself....
    kk now lets stop this conversation, which does not have to do anything with PWI
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Back to actual topicb:pleased
    edited June 2009
    Options
    anyone with a machine gun can kill Bruce Lee...
    but if u try to shoot Chuck Norris with it.... you end up killing urself....
    kk now lets stop this conversation, which does not have to do anything with PWI

Why? The topic is about as dumb as jokes involving some washed up actor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    your mom....
    edited June 2009
    Options
    your mom....

... is better than Chuck Norris.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i did ur mom...b:chuckle
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i did ur mom...b:chuckle

So did my dad. What's your point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maddrox - Harshlands
    Maddrox - Harshlands Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    So did my dad. What's your point?

Chuck Norris did your dad too.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Chuck Norris did your dad too.

It was a threesome, but Chuck had to pay to partake because my dad's > chuck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.