Most OP class

Comments

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I can modify modern lexicon as I see fit, I had enough of you in iRO Tiggy, dont start here too.

I'll do what I want when I want you dont like it quit fallowing me.
    QQ I can't stand Tiggy
    b:laughb:laugh
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • mikeymanman
    mikeymanman Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I recall I came here before you did. Alt accounts are misleading to the ignorant mind.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Andromeda my wizard at lvl 73 hits harder than a lvl 95 bm or barb. Not sure about other classes as they don't tank. Even tho it takes awhile for my skills to cast, I've stolen aggro from a lvl 95 blademaster wielding fists in the middle of FB 51 and ummm Rankar had NO MERCY.

Wizard hits HARD!!! we get hit hard too. I remember at level 20 or so I was already hitting harder than my lvl 68 bm hits. Maybe even harder than she crits too I can't remember now tis been awhile. No, my wiz is NOT pure MAG either.

B/c of this experience when I made a cleric I made sure to put in some vit, and str and not be pure mag. No fun to steal aggro every time and die.

Just saying, I can see why people would vote wiz.

that is one fail lv 99 bm/barb but srs any class with the exception of clerics can out damage wiz and every class can kill a wiz. the only class a pure wiz can stand killing is a bm (pre 90 and if ur all pro and not a afk person duh). and afer 90 wiz is a decent class equal with the others if you know what your doing. LA wiz does much better but LA is lame
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    I recall I came here before you did. Alt accounts are misleading to the ignorant mind.

I recall I was here on day one. I was here for close beta and everything. So you either got here the same time as me or after me.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • mikeymanman
    edited June 2009
    I recall I was here on day one. I was here for close beta and everything. So you either got here the same time as me or after me.
    And do you remember the archers thing I mentioned earlier?
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Was it the thing about Def???

Anyways Oh well if you don't like me You can Kiss My ****. I'm having fun here.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That was just one example. I have at least 100 others. Pure Mag wiz or not.. hit pretty hard. I suffered a few points to vit but not a lot so I am not pure mag. However; I had a squad I ran with all the time. Finally one of the barbs told me I need to start pacing my skill. I steal aggro b/c I do the most damage in the shortest amount of time.

And I agree partly about LA wiz. It takes too much away from mag. However; it would eliminate the problem of always pulling aggro.

that is one fail lv 99 bm/barb but srs any class with the exception of clerics can out damage wiz and every class can kill a wiz. the only class a pure wiz can stand killing is a bm (pre 90 and if ur all pro and not a afk person duh). and afer 90 wiz is a decent class equal with the others if you know what your doing. LA wiz does much better but LA is lame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That was just one example. I have at least 100 others. Pure Mag wiz or not.. hit pretty hard. I suffered a few points to vit but not a lot so I am not pure mag. However; I had a squad I ran with all the time. Finally one of the barbs told me I need to start pacing my skill. I steal aggro b/c I do the most damage in the shortest amount of time.

And I agree partly about LA wiz. It takes too much away from mag. However; it would eliminate the problem of always pulling aggro.

controling aggro is somthing you need to work on and most high level wiz do not have a prob with, barbs with lv 10/11 aggro skills and genies are pretty hard to steal aggro from if they dont jsut limit ur dmg a little.

for a DD class wizards dont do much dmg, our dmg is lower than venos (with reg pets) and archers and on par with clerics. the only dmg advantage is element weaknesses and skill effects, wich are mostly useless until lv 100ish (damage wise). for ex, lv 10 gush at my level does about 4-5k dmg but takes 1sec cast 1 sec channel wich means it takes 2 seconds wich equals a 2-2.5k dps. a similar level archer can do regular shots with about 800-1.3k dmg per shot (Dependant on bow) so in the same ammount of time they can do about 3-5k dmg...
    edited June 2009
    Ok but you said whoever voted for wizard must not have played long. My point was seriously that wizards do a good amount of damage. Thats why we are considered "damage dealers". Was in no way putting down another class or insulting anyone :) Just that those who vote wizard probably have seen first class that wizards are good at DD.

If I couldn't steal aggro there would be no reason to control it. You stated that the lvl 95 I stole rankar from must not be that good. Then say well I need to work on control. The point is that wizards do an awesome amount of damage in a little amount of time. (I also had on several -% channel gear so I was hitting faster)Either way... we are called dd's for a reason :)

controling aggro is somthing you need to work on and most high level wiz do not have a prob with, barbs with lv 10/11 aggro skills and genies are pretty hard to steal aggro from if they dont jsut limit ur dmg a little.

for a DD class wizards dont do much dmg, our dmg is lower than venos (with reg pets) and archers and on par with clerics. the only dmg advantage is element weaknesses and skill effects, wich are mostly useless until lv 100ish (damage wise). for ex, lv 10 gush at my level does about 4-5k dmg but takes 1sec cast 1 sec channel wich means it takes 2 seconds wich equals a 2-2.5k dps. a similar level archer can do regular shots with about 800-1.3k dmg per shot (Dependant on bow) so in the same ammount of time they can do about 3-5k dmg...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Any character that is a GM, regardless of class. b:shocked
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Any character that is a GM, regardless of class. b:shocked

Can I change my vote to this??
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I can modify modern lexicon as I see fit, I had enough of you in iRO Tiggy, dont start here too.

The end justifies the needs.

That is a nonsense sentence.
    Have not heard the term, 'no use crying over spilt milk?' The milk was spilled epochs ago, yet here you all are still bickering among yourselves like imbecilic children.

Have you come to cry, as well?
    What is the point of the congregation of players to share acquired experiences and ideas if all they do is use them to create haughty and pretentious arguments over why they wish one class can be dumbed down even more than it already is.

They aren't asking for the class to be dumbed down; they want the skill to be changed so PvP DR is applied like everything else. This thread is simply a way for players to complain about one class.
    Who here remembers when archers were game breakingly strong? THAT is overpowered and has since been fixed. If the phoenix WAS such a similar issue, it would have been addressed and redressed, so here I say to you. How dare you?

It's easier to change an archer's skills than it is to change the stats on a Phoenix or the Flesh Ream skill. The archer skills are not bought from the cash shop, so there is no real world money to take into account like there is with the Phoenix. That is what prevents the stats on the 'nix from being changed: players pay real money for its stats which leaves Flesh Ream as being the only skill that has any aspect that can, realistically, be changed so it has PvP DR.

Do not make argumentem if youre only going to use fallacies of affirming the consequent.

Example:
    Phoenix does alot of damage.
    Phoenix users use flesh ream,
    Therefore Phoenix/flesh ream must be bugged

or

Flesh Ream hurts alot when used by Phoenix.
    Venos own the phoenix,
    Therefore venos must be over powered

Arguments of this form are invalid, in that the conclusion (3) does not have to follow even when statements 1 and 2 are true. The simple reason for this is that P was never asserted as the only cause of Q, so, in general, any number of other factors could have caused Q (while P was false).

That isn't actually what anyone is saying.

Your claim that everyone who believes that either FR or the Phoenix or the veno or some combination of the three is OP is actually invalid as no one is using that type of logic.

What they are saying is that FR doesn't get PvP DR which allows it to do PvE damage in PvP which is OP. What they are saying is that Phoenixes with FR do more damage with FR because of this, and are extremelly hard to deal with and can kill players relatively quickly. They are following with the statement that venos are OP in PvP because of this if they have a phoenix with FR.

It is a perfectly valid and logical argument they are using, and all you did was make some stuff up that no one actually said or used in the way you are claiming they were used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    <<however>>he quoted me as using that logic when I've said thru the entire thread that I don't know anything about PVP or PK as I never do it. Nor know anything about their nix's.

It would seem he is just here to fight with some1 :) Too bad he doesn't know you don't have to attend EVERY argument you are invited to!

It is a perfectly valid and logical argument they are using, and all you did was make some stuff up that no one actually said or used in the way you are claiming they were used.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    <<however>>he quoted me as using that logic when I've said thru the entire thread that I don't know anything about PVP or PK as I never do it. Nor know anything about their nix's.

It would seem he is just here to fight with some1 :) Too bad he doesn't know you don't have to attend EVERY argument you are invited to!

I wasn't even sure who he'd quoted. It just seemed an odd thing to dump into a post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    He didn't quote anyone. He just used all that **** as examples I guess of things ppl have said in the past or could or would say.

He uses "big" words to try and sound intelligent but really said not much of anything.

I wasn't even sure who he'd quoted. It just seemed an odd thing to dump into a post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    He didn't quote anyone. He just used all that **** as examples I guess of things ppl have said in the past or could or would say.

He uses "big" words to try and sound intelligent but really said not much of anything.

That is because he knows that picking at straw men makes you smart. b:chuckle
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OK I'll resolve this once and for all. I am a class of myself and I am the most OP.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
    edited July 2009
    That is because he knows that picking at straw men makes you smart. b:chuckle

*gasp* He stole my idea. NO FAIR b:angry b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mikeymanman
    edited July 2009
    They aren't asking for the class to be dumbed down; they want the skill to be changed so PvP DR is applied like everything else. This thread is simply a way for players to complain about one class.
    They indeed are, the class is weak as it is, they want it knocked down even a few more rungs. Go buy a phoenix, put something like bash on it, and tell me how the end result is in the fighting capability of the class. Rid of it, and they become a near defenseless, weak, support class.
    It's easier to change an archer's skills than it is to change the stats on a Phoenix or the Flesh Ream skill. The archer skills are not bought from the cash shop.
    Flesh ream isnt either, so you can change it just as well, its a store bought NPC item.
    Your claim that everyone who believes that either FR or the Phoenix or the veno or some combination of the three is OP is actually invalid as no one is using that type of logic.
    People indeed are coming to those conclusions, making jumpy accusations that its bugged, over powered, class, pet, skill regardless. Most ignorant people lump them into one group instead of breaking them down.
    Its a fallacy of relavance theyre using, they have no actual conclusive evidence that it really is 'bugged,' other than going on one administrators post which was fairly ambigious, and disclosed no further light on the situation. It sounded more like appeasement to the masses more than an actual response. They all lump phoenixes, Flesh Ream, its damage, and venomancers together as one 'overpowered' entity.
    If you have an eclectic vocabulary, use it. Ive said plenty, but you simply refuse to acknowledge it.

Feel free to add whatever you want to this thread, I wont continue to argue here with people who wont accept any version of opinion or truth except their own.
    edited July 2009
    They indeed are, the class is weak as it is, they want it knocked down even a few more rungs. Go buy a phoenix, put something like bash on it, and tell me how the end result is in the fighting capability of the class. Rid of it, and they become a near defenseless, weak, support class.

That's your claim to prove, not mine.
    Flesh ream isnt either, so you can change it just as well, its a store bought NPC item.

Next time, don't quote mine me. It's inexcusable, especially when you do it so you do it to make it look like I saying something/meaning something I didn't say/mean.
    People indeed are coming to those conclusions, making jumpy accusations that its bugged, over powered, class, pet, skill regardless. Most ignorant people lump them into one group instead of breaking them down.

Its a fallacy of relavance theyre using, they have no actual conclusive evidence that it really is 'bugged,' other than going on one administrators post which was fairly ambigious, and disclosed no further light on the situation. It sounded more like appeasement to the masses more than an actual response. They all lump phoenixes, Flesh Ream, its damage, and venomancers together as one 'overpowered' entity.

You don't know much, do you? All you are doing is making faulty claims to back up your faulty argument.

They are going off of the fact that FR doesn't get the 75% PvP DR that everything else does, including the other pet skills and their normal attack damage. It is a logical conclusion that there is something broken there, and when something like a skill is broken it's usually caused by a bug of some sort.

While I might not agree with their conclusion, I won't stand here like a moron claiming their conclusion is completely illogical.

What you are not doing is looking at the big picture, or looking at both sides. All you are doing is jumping around claiming to be right, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is completely wrong even if you have to make arguments up to put in everyone else's mouth to do so.

If you have an eclectic vocabulary, use it. Ive said plenty, but you simply refuse to acknowledge it.

Your posts are empty of meaning, make false arguments, and insult people.

Feel free to add whatever you want to this thread, I wont continue to argue here with people who wont accept any version of opinion or truth except their own.

We won't miss you, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    O: someones making lazers hot under the collar. getting trolled is fun, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
    edited July 2009
    More than that, his statement really ummm... makes a statement!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nobody's listening...I am the OP class now b:shutup
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nobody's listening...I am the OP class now b:shutup

yes you are b:bye
    Quit.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think a class becomes OP when the player using it just need to hit alt+1 to kill most of the other classes while these ones have to use wierd tactics and genie/apoc **** to survive (and probably they'll not)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think a class becomes OP when the player using it just need to hit alt+1 to kill most of the other classes while these ones have to use wierd tactics and genie/apoc **** to survive (and probably they'll not)

Yeah apparently this is because we need to learn to play. I mean venomancers have done all these things themselves dozens of times.

They complain that barbs can perdition, wizes can Sutra, BM's can heavens flame, Clerics can tempest, archers can....etc. Not as if any of these skills require some kind of 'chi' to perform, which apparently flies out the wazoo whenever we whistle.

Lets not forgot that we can all carry apothecary pots with such spammable cooldowns, and lengthy 'class balancing' effects(Including on the how to beat a Pay 2 Win player instruction manual).
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Oh. Okay.

So them pushing alt 2 instead keeps them from being OP? Just need to make sure while I polish up my rage against the OP machine.
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Update, got this after an Ticket I sent asking about the status of flesh ream glitch,

"We are aware of this issue, and hope to have it fixed soon."

Even if it's just a placating auto response(though I doubt it is) it gives me hope.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
    edited July 2009

I highly doubt they were trolling. Being stupid and pretentious, yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.