Most OP class

Comments

• OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i want a 200$ godly weapon in cash shop for barbarians then please.
    and a 200$ item that lets me solo most TT's.
    and? venos ALSO get access to these weapons, i want a weapon ONLY for BARBS than i can buy out of the cash shop and not work for pl0x.

Can you whine any louder?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    and a 200$ item that lets me solo most TT's.
    I guess you forgot that venomancers are the solo class.
    and? venos ALSO get access to these weapons, i want a weapon ONLY for BARBS than i can buy out of the cash shop and not work for pl0x.
    Sorry, what? Because all venomancers with Herc and Nix bought them from the cash shop, right?
    edited June 2009
    Sorry, what? Because all venomancers with Herc and Nix bought them from the cash shop, right?

He also forgot that real life cash to buy to buy Zen to buy stuff in the CS doesn't just magically appear out of nowhere, they actually have to work to earn it (well, someone does).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i want something as destructable as a nix for the same price. $200 wont buy me anything as strong as a nix w/ fleshream
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ... Phoenix does not come with fleshream.... so it may cost you a few coins extra.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009

fine, there are rank weapons if you want to um...burn a lot of money out of the cash shop.
  • turdbucket
    turdbucket Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i want something as destructable as a nix for the same price. $200 wont buy me anything as strong as a nix w/ fleshream

with the orb sale couldnt u of +9 your weap for that price ?
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    like Forsaken said those weapons/refines/gear etc can be obtain by venos too, not only us and u can't buy the tt90 zerk axes with 200$ aniway <_<

also, why the hell there is a solo class ? I tought this MMO was meant to be a squad game, and I don't see the point with the Phoenix, I can understand Hercules for solo purposes but what about the Nix ? and why they are not fixing the flesh realm aniway, damn mean world controlled by cash b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    He also forgot that real life cash to buy to buy Zen to buy stuff in the CS doesn't just magically appear out of nowhere, they actually have to work to earn it (well, someone does).
    doesnt change the fact that theirs a cash shop item ONLY for veno's that increases there power ingame, that NO other class can obtain, and no OTHER class has a CLASS EXCLUSIVE item/weapon/etc item in the cash shop available to them.
    edited June 2009
    like Forsaken said those weapons/refines/gear etc can be obtain by venos too, not only us and u can't buy the tt90 zerk axes with 200$ aniway <_<

also, why the hell there is a solo class ? I tought this MMO was meant to be a squad game, and I don't see the point with the Phoenix, I can understand Hercules for solo purposes but what about the Nix ? and why they are not fixing the flesh realm aniway, damn mean world controlled by cash b:sad

You thought wrong. A large majority of the content of this game is soloable. Not sure if it's 90%, but it's probably somewhere around there.

I heard the Herc doesn't PvP very well. Kinda slow and doesn't fly. I suppose they could just not have come out with the Phoenix so you guys could all have a class you could roll without a problem. That's the real issue, isn't it? That you cannot simply steam roll every single veno you come across without a dent in your HP.

People, even if they won't admit it, want to be the biggest, strongest, and fastest, and will complain about everything that stands in their way given a choice between having what is in their way nerfed into oblivion so it isn't an obstacle anymore or actually putting in some effort to make the obstacle less of a problem.

The devs will eventually get around to either changing Flesh Ream, or they won't, and if you really believe that they aren't/won't because of money, then go play Hello Kitty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    doesnt change the fact that theirs a cash shop item ONLY for veno's that increases there power ingame, that NO other class can obtain, and no OTHER class has a CLASS EXCLUSIVE item/weapon/etc item in the cash shop available to them.

Let me put this in terms you can understand...

If they put into the CS items tailored for each class what is going to happen is the only class that gets the short end of the stick is the Venomancer because the Herc/Nix are what brings the veno up to par with the other classes, maybe just a bit over.

Take away Flesh Ream, and what do you have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Don't post anymore you're making the wii ones cry.

It's funny the people that complain about venomancers are the same ones that abuse them. They make them tank HH, they make them get a Nix for TW. Or, they roll a venomancer and get a herc / nix and then continue to cry about them on the forums.

To the barbarians, 16,000 Predition anyone? Seriously less QQ more pew pew.
    edited June 2009
    I think the only exclusive class weapons we have are the TT level 100 and the ones from Rank... still they are worth MUCH more than 200$ and probably not comparable to a Nix <.<

Edit: lazerz I do not accept those racist comments about Hello Kitty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    That's a rather pessimistic way to think of it. An equally valid way to view it is that venos need to pay $400 to unlock the full potential of their class. Other classes get it for free.
  • Tehfishy - Heavens Tear
    Tehfishy - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2009

Take away Flesh Ream, and what do you have?

still a wonderful PvE and PvP pet. People don't NEED a bugged skill to win fights -_-.
    edited June 2009

lolwut? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lolwut? b:chuckle

I think he means if you mess with Hello Kitty you are messing with him....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited June 2009
    I'm pretty sure Venos can fight and be effective without Nix, I did some fights against venos without a Nix and, altought they were easier, there wasn't that much of a change after all

but u should think about non-barbs classes <_< I saw them dyeing like ants against Nix in TW and they don't really have anything they can do against it, I saw clerics dyeing cuz of bleed before they can even cast purify xD

and, no, Blood Clot is not a real anwser imo

and yes, if they fix the flesh realm they should also lower the perdition damage, actually there is still a lot of work before the classes can be even
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I think the only exclusive class weapons we have are the TT level 100 and the ones from Rank... still they are worth MUCH more than 200$ and probably not comparable to a Nix <.<

Crossbows and slingshots are archer-only.

I don't see anything inconsistent with someone saying that something is overpowered while at the same time using it. A level 80 veno with a pheonix is more effective in a TW than a level 88 wizard so you pass on the wizard and send in the nix. A herc can tank in TT better than a barb on most bosses so you go with the herc.

Saying that you are entitled to something overpowered by virtue of it being "expensive" is also stupid. Other classes can have money but I don't see any archer-only item in the cash shop. By level 80-90 all venos have these pets and that's when the PVE content dries up leaving only PVP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited June 2009
    still a wonderful PvE and PvP pet. People don't NEED a bugged skill to win fights -_-.

Yay, someone got it! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm pretty sure Venos can fight and be effective without Nix, I did some fights against venos without a Nix and, altought they were easier, there wasn't that much of a change after all
    That's because the real issue is the skill - Flesh Ream - not the phoenix. Venos just like to put it on the phoenix because it maximizes the efficacy of the skill. But at least two common pets do 80% of the damage of the phoenix with that skill.

But for better or for worse, PWI seems to have decided that Flesh Ream should stay as it is. So you're best off suggesting improvements to other classes instead of QQing for venos to be nerfed.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I don't see anything inconsistent with someone saying that something is overpowered while at the same time using it. A level 80 veno with a pheonix is more effective in a TW than a level 88 wizard so you pass on the wizard and send in the nix. A herc can tank in TT better than a barb on most bosses so you go with the herc.

Saying that you are entitled to something overpowered by virtue of it being "expensive" is also stupid. Other classes can have money but I don't see any archer-only item in the cash shop. By level 80-90 all venos have these pets and that's when the PVE content dries up leaving only PVP.
    Thats kind of ridiculous though. Ever take a look in the mirror, and just look how much more powerful your class is then mine? Or have you just not leveled in so long you forgot. Thing is, you dont need any kind of expensive item or gear to be as strong as archers are. my stupid noob archer ive been rolling lately takes on monsters my veno @ 20's had issues with (you know those werewolf spearman quests, id die getting mobbed by their close spawns and aggresstion. my pet cant get them all and tank them all in time.) Whereas I havent died on the archer, as it kills way faster and has plenty of moves to prevent me from dying.

-Frost arrow
    -Knockback Arrow
    -Winged Shell
    -Wingspan

And Im pretty darn sure you could kill a robe wearing veno in PVP in a couple of shots. Our spell damage is like half that of clerics and wizards. BMs and Archers can power level way better than we can. With normal little pets, every class end game can level faster than us. (Zhen, AOE leveling barbs, Archers + Fish etc) We need these cash pets just to maintain a level of equivalency in this game, with phoenix I barely match my demon archer friends killing speed >_>. And the fact that I have to pay 400$ or 40+m just to be equal or a little better to you is just a tad bit unfair. Just remember how much stronger you are than the veno before making assumptions at us.

(Btw barb + clerc can tank way better than herc can :| im pretty sure venos are useless other than being baitin 3-2+)
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    turdbucket wrote: »
    with the orb sale couldnt u of +9 your weap for that price ?

could you? i haven't been on recently.

even then, +9 is not as impressive as a phoenix. +11 might be. there's a rather large difference between +9 and +11.

friend has over 8k pdef on his mage and 6.1k hp buffed. he still dies to phoenixes.
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Tear ur freakin kidding me right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hell no im not, archers and bms > veno leveling wise end game, period
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    as fast as an archer kills(and i wont deny how amazing they are in pve, as is every class end game), they do not grind as efficently as a veno with a herc.

warriors, yes. warriors and priest are the best grinding classes end game because of the ability to aoe so well. venos can do this too, with an obediant tank that has no repair bill. though it is slow, it's superior to that of an archer fight a single target at a time.

also, venos zhen in heaven's tear all the time. though they don't have a place as a damage dealer, due to lack of a zhen skill, i've known them to be very good pullers. and their doom is just amazing when there's a big pull. aoe seal = amazing in any situation.
  • forsaken2134
    forsaken2134 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Don't post anymore you're making the wii ones cry.

It's funny the people that complain about venomancers are the same ones that abuse them. They make them tank HH, they make them get a Nix for TW. Or, they roll a venomancer and get a herc / nix and then continue to cry about them on the forums.

To the barbarians, 16,000 Predition anyone? Seriously less QQ more pew pew.

i have not ever QQed about venos. nix's arent OP either. herc's arent OP. BLEED is BUGGED. i dont know how i can say it any other way B-U-G-G-E-D. which means it gives an U-N-F-A-I-R advantage to venos in P-V-P. perdition is a finisher, and only time a barb will hit 16k with perdition is on someon 20 levels lower than them, with crit and zerk. or with a crit added to tree of protection.

venos arent useless without nix anyways. venos have huge damage potentials, you can reduced my Pdef to 0, you can almost reduce my wood defense to 0. ive been crit for 16k by a level 89 veno before. learn to play your class correctly, because venos are FAR from useless in PvP without nix.
    edited June 2009
    +1

10 char quote <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    aww come on tear, how can your veno have had more problems at those levels than the archer? maybe it's because it was not your first time going through those but veno was way easier for me. when more than 1 melee mobs hit my archer at that level i just bloody ran after killing the first one. forget dealing with the mob when it's already near, takes either too much time or too much mana anyways. as you level your archer, unless you get some high end weapon you're going to use pots, and lots of them. things come close and lightning/wing spells are not cheap. looking back, i should've had a veno and an archer at similar levels so that the venos' extra pots could go to the archer. anyways, it wasn't easy when my veno got mobbed either, but i could turn fox, run and heal while my pet takes care of one or two. also, i could pull when social mobs were together, something that didn't always work with the archer

i'm going to admit that archers are low cost, high damage later on, but at those low levels, archers sucked horribly. almost made me want to re-roll cleric (i mean...they had a bow too, and it looked a lot more effective than mine)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Are you comparing pheonix bleed to armageddon?

Pheonix bleed has a 15second cooldown and takes no chi nor MP.

Perdition / Armageddon is a barb level 59 ultimate move that takes 2 sparks, half of hp, and half mp.

If barbs could spam perdition every 15 seconds with no hp/mp usage I'm sure people would be QQ'ing about that as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
This discussion has been closed.